QAccounting Reviews

of reviewers recommend QAccounting
Read QAccounting Reviews

About QAccounting:

QAccounting is one of the UK’s leading accountancy companies offering specialised contractor accounting packages. As expert contractor accountants with over thirty years of experience, we’ve helped thousands of individuals with their financial affairs since we started out under our previous name, Qdos Accounting.

enquiries@qaccounting.com

Windsor HouseTroon Way Business CentreThurmastonLeicestershireLE4 9HA

Tell us how QAccounting made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
I used to dread preparing my yearly accounts for my antiquated clunky account.
Since changing to Qdos its all been smooth sailing, with Agam at the helm we safely docked in time at HMRC's Harbour.
Sushi provided excellent customer service in setting up the company. Very friendly and efficient
8 1/2 months post year end. Less than 2 weeks til filing and I still have not received my company accounts despite many requests and promises they have been prioritised.
Apparently they have taken on lots of new clients and don't have time for the existing ones. Apologies for delays due to being busy don't suffice
Sushil Mistry was very helpful and always available with quick responses setting up my company and getting ready for my first contract. I haven't started earning yet so too soon to give 5 stars as I haven't really put the accountancy side through its paces yet.
I had Sushil Mistry help me join Qdos accounting and create my LTD company. He was very helpful at every stage during the process and was always quick to respond to any questions I had.
Great customer service so far. I look forward to having Qdos provide me with accounting services moving forward.
I am new to contracting and Qdos was recommended to me by a friend who is also a new contractor. My only contact was with Sushil. He guided me through the process with professionalism, patient and the speed of response was outstanding. I would have no hesitation in recommending him and Qdos.
I am new to contracting and Qdos was recommended to me by a friend who is a seasoned contractor. My first (and only contact) was with Sushil who guided me through the process and was patient with all the newbie questions that I asked. I have to say that his manner, professionalism and speed of response was outstanding and I would have no hesitation in recommending him and Qdos. Keep up the good work Sushil !
I found Sushil M, QDos Business Advisor very helpful in guiding me through the Limited Company set up and and Annual Accounting process.
It took them six months to get my accounts up an running when I transferred to QDOS. I have had to double check everything they do, they screwed up my self assessment this could have cost me double the amount that was due. I closed my account four months ago and they still have not transferred a full set of accounts to my new accountant. The Account Managers seem to be there only to pass messages on to the back office but nothing is ever followed up, there is no accountability, senior managers do not seem to be any better... I even emailed the CEO who did not even bother to acknowledge my email. Very disappointed, I'm taking my accounting and insurance elsewhere.
I was very happy with Customer Service and Sushil mistry was very helpful .
Sushil waw very helpful and moved everything really quick. I hope that the accounting service keeps going like that.
Victoria Simmonds was very helpful and profficient, making switching accountancy firms much easier than I expected!
Sushil was very helpful in answering our questions and moving things forward quickly.
Qdos is a very good service and Sushil has been very helpful during all process to setup my LTD! Really happy
Victoria has been fantastic guiding me through the setup process!
Sushil has been very helpful in setting up a new company for me, dealing with me quickly and honestly. I hope the level of professionalism continues as the accounting begins.
I transferred over my accounts more than a year back to QDOS and it's been a big pain since then. They seem to have outsourced all the stuff and don't seem to have a clue - have only "managers" whose job is to coordinate between the client (us) and the accounting team (perhaps outsourced).
Sushil was a great guy, helped me through the process and got me setup with no problems :)
Getting onboard with Qdos was a straight forward process, with the guidance and support of the team, Victoria Simmonds, Katie Bennett, Megan Davis and Hollie Wilkinson. They ensured everything has been set up correctly and in a short time frame.
I have just started a small management consultancy firm and based on a recommendation engaged Qdos as my accountant. My experience thus far has been excellent. They have been responsive, supportive and have gone above and beyond fast tracking admin I needed turned around at an aggressive pace - in particular Victoria Simmonds who prioritised and actioned my request incredibly speedily and prevented me losing money. Thanks also to Emma Edwards for insightful walkthrough of how it all worked. You’ve made the transition to consultancy work very easy... Well done!
QAccounting is rated 4.56 based on 219 reviews