QAccounting Reviews

of reviewers recommend QAccounting
customer service
Read QAccounting Reviews

About QAccounting:

QAccounting is one of the UK’s leading accountancy companies offering specialised contractor accounting packages. As expert contractor accountants with over thirty years of experience, we’ve helped thousands of individuals with their financial affairs since we started out under our previous name, Qdos Accounting.

enquiries@qaccounting.com

Windsor HouseTroon Way Business CentreThurmastonLeicestershireLE4 9HA

Tell us how QAccounting made you happy
Victoria Simmonds was very helpful and profficient, making switching accountancy firms much easier than I expected!
Sushil was very helpful in answering our questions and moving things forward quickly.
Qdos is a very good service and Sushil has been very helpful during all process to setup my LTD! Really happy
Victoria has been fantastic guiding me through the setup process!
Sushil has been very helpful in setting up a new company for me, dealing with me quickly and honestly. I hope the level of professionalism continues as the accounting begins.
I transferred over my accounts more than a year back to QDOS and it's been a big pain since then. They seem to have outsourced all the stuff and don't seem to have a clue - have only "managers" whose job is to coordinate between the client (us) and the accounting team (perhaps outsourced).
Sushil was a great guy, helped me through the process and got me setup with no problems :)
Getting onboard with Qdos was a straight forward process, with the guidance and support of the team, Victoria Simmonds, Katie Bennett, Megan Davis and Hollie Wilkinson. They ensured everything has been set up correctly and in a short time frame.
I have just started a small management consultancy firm and based on a recommendation engaged Qdos as my accountant. My experience thus far has been excellent. They have been responsive, supportive and have gone above and beyond fast tracking admin I needed turned around at an aggressive pace - in particular Victoria Simmonds who prioritised and actioned my request incredibly speedily and prevented me losing money. Thanks also to Emma Edwards for insightful walkthrough of how it all worked. You’ve made the transition to consultancy work very easy... Well done!
On the basis of a recommendation I used Qdos to provide the accountancy needs for my new venture. I found my account manager Sushi Mistry very professional and responsive to my queries.
I have just taken Qdos as my accountants and have found them to be very professional, effcient and timely. Dipul Vaitha was especially important in explaining the process of switching and allaying any fears i had, also very helpful inproviding answers to the significant number of questions i had before joining. Thank you Dipul.
Great communication and timely answers from Sushil!
Dipul has dealt with all of my questions very well and provided a prompt service too. I cannot fault his approach at all, all necessary info. was provided almost immediately.
Just joined QDOS and Sushil has made the process smooth and easy. Thank you Shushil.
I registered a few days ago my first LTD. Qdos accounting, especially Sushil (Sales and Business advisor) were extremely useful. They helped me set up the bank account, the insurances and invoicing systems and supporting me all the way. I would definitely recommend Qdos accounting, so far I'm extremely impressed.
QDOS was recommended to me by a friend who uses their services for Insurance. I am returning to contracting after some years, and remember my biggest issue previously was bad accountancy and really poor advice. So far I have been completely happy with the service QDOS have provided. From day one Sushil has been great, he walked me through the process of starting up my new company and was on hand for any questions I had. Its early days yet, but if the service continues as it started I will be happy.
Am new to contacting and was somewhat nervous trying to find a reliable accountant. It did not help that I needed to get a company set up quickly and get the ball rolling. I spoke to Sushil initially to get a feel of QDOS and was struck at how he was able to break down succinctly what needed to be done and when it would be completed by. Since then I have had a number of conversations and emails from him and he has always been upfront, professional, to the point always putting me at ease. So far the onboarding process has been straightforward. Early days yet but very happy with the service so far from QDOS.
Extremely easy and helpful on-boarding process. I was in a bit of rush due to some tight deadlines, and was assisted by Sushil from the on-boarding team. Sushil took complete ownership of my case, answered all questions professionally and drove the whole process from an administrative perspective, as well as providing a warm introduction to my account manager. It has been a fantastic on boarding experience.
Introduction to QDOS was with Sushil Mistry. Sushil has been very professional and highly efficient; the whole process was made very clear and all of the steps were initiated by Sushil immediately I had provided the required information. Sushil always gave an indication of expected completion and followed up to make sure I was satisfied. Nothing I would fault.
After deciding to go back to contracting I decided to give Qdos go as I have used them in the past for business insurance. I first spoke with Sushil Mistry on the phone and then he took up my onboarding, I found him to be extremely helpful, knowledgeable, professional and prompt in replying to emails and calls. My onboarding and new Ltd company setup done via Sushil was smooth and done quickly, accurately and efficiently. The transition to my Client manager was also dealt with in the same professional and efficient manner. Would highly recommend both Sushil and Qdos from my experiences so far.
QAccounting is rated 4.56 based on 208 reviews