QAccounting Reviews

of reviewers recommend QAccounting
Read QAccounting Reviews

About QAccounting:

QAccounting is one of the UK’s leading accountancy companies offering specialised contractor accounting packages. As expert contractor accountants with over thirty years of experience, we’ve helped thousands of individuals with their financial affairs since we started out under our previous name, Qdos Accounting.

enquiries@qaccounting.com

Windsor HouseTroon Way Business CentreThurmastonLeicestershireLE4 9HA

Tell us how QAccounting made you happy
My overall experience with QA was outstanding and Sushil was extremely professional and helpful in every way. This was my first time filing my Business Accounts and Personal accounts with an Accounting firm and I would highly recommend QA to anyone. QA also has the ability to hire people like Sushil that help make this process easy and understandable.

Regards,
Bob Brandon
Director BMB Rail Consultants Ltd.
Professional, polite and highly knowledgeable service! And Victoria, Suberb!
Good knowledgeable team. Received great customer service from Dipul who was happy to speak at length about my personal situation and made the process very easy. Looking forward to working together going forward
QAccounting were brilliant when I approached for my first IT Contract role. They setup my LTD Company as well as my bank account keeping me updated throughout. Victoria was fantastic in getting it all setup and then arranging a call with my client manager. Fantastic service, cannot fault so far.
Switched to QAccounting 3 months ago. Best decision I ever made! Staff are helpful, service is slick and online portal works. What more could you ask for?
Fantastic service, switched to QAccounting after 3 years with my previous accountant and my only gripe is why on earth I didn't switch sooner!
I want to place great thanks and appreciation to QAccounting and particularly Sushil Mistry who assisted me in the account opening process. It's early days but so far, so very good and extremely encouraging. I have received a fantastic all round level of customer care in a timely manner from him and his colleagues. It's refreshing to deal with a company which is on the ball and proactively follows up on points and questions without prompting and chasing. The service has been first class and l look forward to having a long and prosperous relationship with the team there.
helpful, informative, to the point, 10% off for 6 months - well organised
The service I have received to date on boarding me with QA has been a very smooth and efficient process. My key contact Sushil has been particularly helpful and attentive throughout.
This is my first step into the contracting world and i feel confident that I have everything in place to enable me to concentrate on earning my day rate.
Great experience so far with QAccounting. Sushil has been very helpful in introducing me to the contractor world and made sure my transition to a client manager was as smooth as possible. Even though I am just beginning, my experience so far has been great.
I had a great experience with QAccounting. Sushil made sure the on-boarding was very smooth, explained me everything very clearly, helped me with advice to get a new company started, and even managed the filing for a previous company I own. All this while not being pushy at all - which is pretty unlikely these days. The only regret is that I didn't hear about QAccounting earlier since it reduces so much of my stress associated with administrating the business.
I was referred by a friend to use QA and Sushil, it been this service has been very professional and assuring, his and the rest of the team help has been exactly what I was looking. they taken all the hassle, given good advice on starting a new business. A very good experience
As someone taking their first step into contracting, Sushil answered every question I had with the exact info I needed & went out his way to help me. The service has been very professional and assuring - exactly what I was looking for. 10/10.
Victoria was excellent. No fuss , no pressure and took time to understand my needs. No problem answering my queries and quick to respond. All round good experience.
Sushil has literally taken all my worries of starting a new business and has been a great help. Provided relevant information and always available to sort out any issue's or concerns I was having. Brilliant!
Victoria Simmonds has been absolutely brilliant in helping me onboard with QAccounting. Very professional and efficient. Many thanks. Negin Hearne
I recently started using Q Accounting, and the on boarding process (lead by Victoria) was very smooth and professional. They had me up and running in no time.
As the owner of an IT services company I recently moved my business to QDOS and have found them to have an excellent level of service. A special mention for Victoria who on-boarded my company swiftly and efficiently and made the process both easy and pleasant.
I am an IT contractor and sell my services through my Ltd company QDOS is managing. E.g. all sort of tax payments, expense tracking, etc. are handled by them with minimal work for me left. Also always providing suggestions for the best on my side.
QDOS is handling my requests in less then 3 hours and are always helpful in explaining certain processes, no matter when and what I ask.

I am very happy and can only recommend their services.
I use also insurances of them which can also be individualised!
The service from Sushil at Qdos was perfect. They take away all the headaches of setting up a new business, a really simple process.

Thanks!