QAccounting Reviews

About QAccounting:

QAccounting.

enquiries@qaccounting.com

Windsor HouseTroon Way Business CentreThurmastonLeicestershireLE4 9HA

Tell us how QAccounting made you happy
I have used QA Accounting Services, formally FW Accounting, since 2006 when I established my Engineering & Consultancy business. At that time I had zero knowledge of accountancy and still rely on my account manager, Ms Shelagh Simpson to guide and prompt me. My business would not be able to function without the support of Ms Simpson and the QA Accountancy team.
QAccounting have provided accounts service to my Ltd company for a number years they are very competitively priced for the service they provide, My accounts manager Donnie Robertson provides a first class service always on hand to answer any questions or resolve any issues I have he’s very provisional and easy to deal with.
Prompt response to any queries I gave had.
My Client Manager Donnie Robertson has been excellent, very supportive and always available to for advice.
Always excellent service Our client manager Donnie Robertson has dealt with us for many years giving us excellent advice and information. Cannot fault exceptionally supportive during difficult times
Donnie Robinson has been my client manager for a number of years now and has been extremely helpful in any queries I have had, provided solutions to satisfaction
Donnie Robertson is a great Account Manager, responsive, on-hand to provide guidance and able to resolve issues quickly.
My Client Manager Shelagh Simpson has been absolutely fantastic looking after my accounts for years now and providing so much valuable guidance!
Excellent service over the years, and thanks to Donnie Roberson and his clear and helpful information over the past years as my client manager
Been with QAccounting for 10 years and can’t fault their professionalism. My appointed client manager Shelagh Simpson is always on hand to answer any queries and is prompt in response.
Always available to help me with any queries, polite and quick
My relationship with QAccounting started with Freelance in the early 2000s when I first started my own contracting business. My business model was simple - I wanted to concentrate on the Engineering aspects and not worry about invoicing, banking, tax etc and Freelance fitted the bill perfectly. Over the years little has changed - Freelance has gone through a few changes ... FW and finally QAccounting but the people I deal with have been remarkably constant - Shelagh Simpson has been my Client Manager for some considerable time and has done a great job in keeping me on the straight and narrow without any fuss or bother. In what is nearly 20 years of ongoing business I don't think there has been any significant disagreement and I have always found the advice accurate and timely and the attention to the day-to-day detail exemplary. Definitely recommended for anybody who, like me, wants to maximise time spent on delighting customers and minimise time spent on day-to-day administration.
My account manager, Shelagh Simpson, always answers my correspondence promptly and provides excellent service. I have always found the overall service from QAccounting very efficient and prompt, in the 14 years I have been with them and their predecessor.
Absolutely fantastic service from start to finish. Shelagh Simpson my Client Manager is wonderful, nothing phases her and deals with all my enquiries with no hesitation
QA Accounting & in particular Shelagh Simpson provide an excellent service handling all queries in a prompt and efficient manner. I would highly recommend them
I have been with QAccounting for many many years. Always excellent service. Special shout-out to Shelagh Simpson who has been my account manager for a very long time. She is proactive, helpful and always timely in her responses to nay queries I have. Highly recommended.
Have been a client of QAccounting for many years and am very happy with the service they provide. Shelagh Simpson is my account manager and is highly professional and always responds to any queries I have very promptly. Thank You.
I have been a client of QA for a long time and I've always found them to be professional and efficient in dealing with my business. Especially Shelagh Simpson who always responds in a timely manner offering good advice.
Been with QAccounting for 16 years and have always been extremely satisfied with the service provided. My account manager Shelagh Simpson has always provided excellent advice and assistance in a prompt, friendly and professional manner.
QAccounting is rated 4.7 based on 342 reviews