QDOS Accident Assistance Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend QDOS Accident Assistance

About QDOS Accident Assistance: QDOS Accident Assistance provide a comprehensive accident claims management service. From first notification of loss through to claim settlement you can trust QDOS to deliver transparent, flexible solutions resulting in measurable partner benefits and outstanding customer service.

enquiries@qdosassist.co.uk

1st Floor, Barfield House, 24 – 28 Alderley Road

Tell us how QDOS Accident Assistance made you happy

"Very professional, great costumer service, very helpful, very good listeners and they are always in your side to get you what you deserve."
"QDOS was very quick to answer the phones, kept me informed about every stage of the process. Always polite and helpful. The process was quick and my car was fixed within two months."
"Excellent customer service I was well kept in formed through the process great communication fast and reliable work my case handler who handle my claim in very professional manner way and keept me updated in every step I am very happy the way he dealt with my claim I would recommend every one Richard Dash he deserve 7 star thank you very much Richard Dash you are the best."
"QDOS Accident Team have made what could have been a long and stressful process really easy, dare i say pleasant experience. Highly recommended."
"Excellent customer service. Very helpful and quick responses."
"Excellent customer service. Quick and helpful response every time I called or emailed. Very happy!"
"Excellent service, I was kept well informed throughout the process which was dealt with very quickly and very efficiently."
"Great communication and helpful throughout the process. Would definitely recommend. Richard was fab, thank you"
"Fast, reliable and lovely to work with"
"Special mention too Emma Taylor, my case handler, who handled my claim in a professional manner, providing regular updates as my personal situation developed, making sure I was always well informed. QDOS was simple too work with and very understanding when I made them wait as I gathered the necessary evidence I needed."
"I was introduced to QDOS by a local rep . I was promised the earth by the rep and I have to say I have received a second to none service . Every one is totally on the ball and keeps me and the client regularly updated . The cars have been a little late on a few occasions but the client has been updated and been happy with the service . My rep is really good and nothing is too much trouble for her . I would recommend QDOS to anyone ."
"Working with QDOS means we know our customers are in good hands. They often comment on how smooth QDOS made the process of getting their car repaired. The team are always friendly and professional. 5 stars!"
"Richard my claims adviser was brilliant, very informed and helpful through the whole process. Would strongly recommend this company, felt reassured all through the process"
"I was recommended to use these guys by my local garage. My repairs were authorised quickly and I didn't have to pay my excess. I had a lovely car whilst mine was in for repairs which was an added bonus, although I was a little bit nervous about driving a new car! Easy to get through to on the phone and friendly and helpful with any queries (unlike my insurers), would highly recommend."
QDOS Accident Assistance is rated 5.00 based on 14 reviews