QDOS Accident Assistance Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend QDOS Accident Assistance

About QDOS Accident Assistance: QDOS Accident Assistance provide a comprehensive accident claims management service. From first notification of loss through to claim settlement you can trust QDOS to deliver transparent, flexible solutions resulting in measurable partner benefits and outstanding customer service.

enquiries@qdosassist.co.uk

1st Floor, Barfield House, 24 – 28 Alderley Road

Tell us how QDOS Accident Assistance made you happy

"We are very happy with the way QDOS deals with claims, very efficient and simple for all involved. I run a bodyshop in Milton Keynes and recommend this to all my customers who have been involved in an accident and need their services."
"I would just like to take time to say thank you for the outstanding service provided by yourselves and the way you managed my accident claim. I would like to make a special mention to Shelley Evans who personally managed my claim. Today I got my van back fully restored. This is the first time I have used qdos and i will not hesitate in recommending your service to friends and family. Many thanks Richard Forman ref. QAA1865"
"Emma T has been amazing through the whole process. Making everything as easy as possible with minimal (no) stress. She was lovely to speak to over the phone and was more than happy to work around my time table when it came to getting in touch. Thank you :)"
"All they promised regarding repaired etc. were delivered efficiently and with courtesy."
"The service I have received from Qdos and in particular Richard has been fantastic. Richard always kept me fully informed of the whole process and helped me to resolve any queries quickly and efficiently. I would highly recommend Qdos and I thank them for their service."
"As a bodyshop owner and been dealing with Qdos for years I can’t recommend there services enough all our customers always give me Great feedback from there services and having had them manage a recent accident for a family member and seen the services received for myself would recommend them to anybody"
"After having the inconvenience of a minor accident it was very refreshing have a company dealing with all aspects from start to finish. QDOS gave a personal service which is rare in this day and age. I cannot fault the assistance that I was given and would thoroughly recommend to friends and family if needed."
"Very good service from Richard dash and the team would recommend"
"Never having to had made a claim before, Joanne guided me through the whole process with a calm and re-assuring manner, which put me at ease. I would have no problem in recommending QDOS to family and friends if they were ever in need."
"Personal service always felt in safe and capable Hands"
"Even though my claim dragged on a bit it was no fault of the pleasant staff at Qdos, I was kept pretty much up to date with things and it was only down to the other Insurance company not understanding English road laws."
"Richard Dash was really helpful & kept me updated and answered any questions I had. He was friendly, cheerful and dealt with garage issues for me. The courtesy car I received was excellent."
"Very happy with the service. I was kept well informed of the progress of my claim. Richard Dash was very kind and helpful. Thank you for everything."
"Excellent customer service"
"Very happy with Qdos customer service. Always happy to help, quick responses. Would recommend."
"Really helpful to have guidance to help me through the stressful post accident time. Special thanks to Cat Kelly who was always ready to give advice and help."
"Very professional, great costumer service, very helpful, very good listeners and they are always in your side to get you what you deserve."
"QDOS was very quick to answer the phones, kept me informed about every stage of the process. Always polite and helpful. The process was quick and my car was fixed within two months."
"Excellent customer service I was well kept in formed through the process great communication fast and reliable work my case handler who handle my claim in very professional manner way and keept me updated in every step I am very happy the way he dealt with my claim I would recommend every one Richard Dash he deserve 7 star thank you very much Richard Dash you are the best."
"QDOS Accident Team have made what could have been a long and stressful process really easy, dare i say pleasant experience. Highly recommended."
QDOS Accident Assistance is rated 4.97 based on 30 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access