QDOS Accident Assistance Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend QDOS Accident Assistance

About QDOS Accident Assistance: QDOS Accident Assistance provide a comprehensive accident claims management service. From first notification of loss through to claim settlement you can trust QDOS to deliver transparent, flexible solutions resulting in measurable partner benefits and outstanding customer service.

enquiries@qdosassist.co.uk

1st Floor, Barfield House, 24 – 28 Alderley Road

Click Here

Tell us how QDOS Accident Assistance made you happy

"WARNING>>>>Awful Awful Awful company DO NOT USE!! I cannot believe 100% of reviewers recommend this company. It will be interesting to see if they leave this review here... I used QDOS after my Mercedes Tipper Truck was hit head on by a Third Party who accepted full blame for the accident. My vehicle has been off the road ever since I am now 6 weeks down the line and still have no solution. The claim has been passed from pillar to post around the team , my first case handler was taken off claim and then passed to someone else. The staff are rude and abrupt and do not call back when they say they will. After 4 weeks of waiting , the engineer finally visited the vehicle and it was written off by him, at a very low figure which would never be enough to replace it... They didnt take into account it was automatic vehicle with and aluminum body , two items that make it more valuable than a standard comparable vehicle . When I discussed comparable evidence that would bring value up the engineer then said he may not write vehicle off. All the time whilst this has been going on the vehicle has been sat in a compound racking up rental costs every day ... I have never been told by QDOS that it is my responsibility to get this vehicle moved,( that is not driveable ) but I also have to pay the costs of storage and then try and claim them back. In 6 weeks of discussions with QDOS I have asked and asked what I need to do ( their recorded calls will back this up) about the vehicle and only now that the POLICE have written to me saying the vehicle may be destroyed as they are classing it as abandoned in the compound that QDOS have said that it is my responsibility to recover the vehicle. I didnt plan to have a no fault accident and find myself in a position where I will end up with not enough money to replace it, have to pay for storage costs and claim them back whilst all the time trying to run my own business. QDOS mission statement is "We will surpass the requirements of customers who appreciate excellence ".... This is laughable and in no way have they ever surpassed any of my requirements. DO NOT USE.... unless you want to waste weeks of your life getting nowhere ..."
QDOS Accident Assistance is rated 4.88 based on 42 reviews