Q2WLimited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Q2WLimited
Read Q2WLimited Reviews

About Q2WLimited:

Q2W Ltd. are a construction Industry supplier delivering National Vocational Qualifications (NVQs) and training to meet health and safety compliance. Recent changes to the Construction Design & Management Regulations (CDM) 2015 & CSCS now require members of the construction team at all levels to prove their competence through NVQ qualification.

Managing director Chris Wall has over forty years trade and construction management experience; the business diversified into NVQ assessment in 2005. These combined business skills offer our customers a unique service. Q2W fully understand the day-to-day pressures construction professionals experience, our service recognises this, NVQ assessment is planned and delivered to cause minimum effect to your workload.

Offering qualifications from NVQ level 2 - 7 we are able to meet individual and company requirements. In addition, qualify at NVQ level 7 in Construction Senior Management with us and you will be entitled to apply for membership with the Chartered Institute of Building. This is a unique opportunity only available to candidates who achieve their NVQ through a Pearson/Edexcel accredited centre.

nathan@q2w.co.uk

The Workshop, 32-40 Tontine StreetFolkestone

Tell us how Q2WLimited made you happy
I undertook and completed the level 7 NVQ in Senior Construction Management with Q2W and I found the whole process excellent. I was dealing firstly with Chris A. Wall with the induction and course contents. Sally Wall then set me up with any access requirements to the online portfolio to my course. I was then assigned Ghulam Jafferi as my assessor and I can say Ghulam was great to deal with. He gave great direction, was easily accessible and had great patience. I look forward to my next challenge with Q2W.
I used Q2W and my assessor was Ghulam Jafferi, it was a very speedy process and made me feel calm about the whole situation. Helping me to ensure that everything was completed correctly! So happy to have dealt with this assessor!!
I did my NVQ through Q2W and had Adam as my assessor, he made the process easy I was so nervous about the whole thing and now I'm all qualified to carry out my job.
Detailed and enjoyable
Adam was very supportive and helpful during my evaluation for my NVQ.
He was always available for advice and provided a professional service throughout the process.
The simplicity, guidance and knowledge from both the structure of the course and the instruction from David has helped me achieve accreditation I didn't think was possible. I would highly recommend if you want to improve your knowledge and position in the industry
Adam (my Q2W Assessor) was great from start to finish, he made everything understandable and was always at the end of the phone if I needed to speak to him.
I would definitely recommend them to anyone.
Brilliant company to achieve your NVQ level,with very helpful staff for reasonable price, recommended.
Just completed my NVQ level 6 in construction contracting operations management. The guidance I received and support from Ray from start to finish was top draw.
The updates and communication received from Q2W made the process simple. Would definitely use again for another qualification I decide to take on.
Adam was a great help and very professional, happy to of passed my level 2 nvq, would highly recommend
Really easy process, Adam was a great help and made everything so easy for me
Excellent service Adam Bates was very professional and helpful in helping me get my NVQ would highly recommend Q2W limited.
I have very good experience with company Q2W training, specially with assessor Adam Bates.Thank You very much for my nvq2.
Would 100% recommend, Chris Wall was my assessor and was informative and helpful.
Nathan
Brilliant service and highly recommended.
Fantastic service, very professional, would highly recommend
Adam was friendly and knowledgeable. Would use this company again.
Have very good experience with Q2W. I get my NVQ with no any issues. Adam was very nice and helpful. Thank you
I have recently completed my Nvq with Q2W. During the whole process I have found the Assessor Adam to be extremely helpful and encouraging.
Thanks so much
Adam was very friendly and helped me in achieving my NVQ. Thank you
Q2WLimited is rated 4.89 based on 415 reviews