Q2WLimited Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Q2WLimited

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Q2WLimited deliver?

How can I contact Q2WLimited?

About Q2WLimited: Q2W Ltd. are a construction Industry supplier delivering National Vocational Qualifications (NVQs) and training to meet health and safety compliance. Recent changes to the Construction Design & Management Regulations (CDM) 2015 & CSCS now require members of the construction team at all levels to prove their competence through NVQ qualification.

Managing director Chris Wall has over forty years trade and construction management experience; the business diversified into NVQ assessment in 2005. These combined business skills offer our customers a unique service. Q2W fully understand the day-to-day pressures construction professionals experience, our service recognises this, NVQ assessment is planned and delivered to cause minimum effect to your workload.

Offering qualifications from NVQ level 2 - 7 we are able to meet individual and company requirements. In addition, qualify at NVQ level 7 in Construction Senior Management with us and you will be entitled to apply for membership with the Chartered Institute of Building. This is a unique opportunity only available to candidates who achieve their NVQ through a Pearson/Edexcel accredited centre.

alexgotts@q2w.co.uk

The Workshop, 32-40 Tontine StreetFolkestone

Category:
B2B

Andrew Podmore
"Working with Q2W was extremely easy and calm. The assessors were very helpful and really wanted you to get the pass mark by making sure all the correct information and answers were given to them."
Costel Mihaila
"They are sow good. Very quality prompt"
Dwayne Mitchell
"I found Q2W very helpful and explanatory with everything that was required from the site to the paperwork."
"Q2W were excellent in supporting me in gaining my NVQ2 in carpentry and joinery. My assessor, Adam, obviously knew the trade well and was of great support and encouragement. I will definitely be using them again to gain further qualifications! Thank you Q2W!!"
"The poor service ever...."
"The best"
"Very professional team, thanks"
"Verry satisfied with provided services."
"Great company to work with"
Thank you Andrew! It was a pleasure to help a St Edward worker.
"Very helpful and very atentive. Thanks to all at Q2W Limited."
"Thanks +++"
"The fact that I got visited on site was so appealing, it works out cheaper in the long run because you are still earning as you are being assessed."
"Nice people and great services"
"I was happy using Q2W services, you helped me a lot thank you ."
"Very good recommend to anyone"
"It was very good and quick! I would refer anyone I know!"
"Professional organisation, well structured and efficient! Q2WLimited supported me and gave me all the useful information in order to improve my skills and achieve my goals.. Thank you. very muck DANIEL DORU"
"Very nice and helpful assessor Adam Bates... No problems, easy contact, highly recommended"
"Thank you very much"
"Very good"
"Very helpful and accommodating"
"It's been a pleasure working with you. Well-organized team."
Thank you Mihai, it has been a pleasure working with you.
Q2WLimited is rated 4.85 based on 242 reviews