Q2WLimited Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Q2WLimited

About Q2WLimited: Q2W Ltd. are a construction Industry supplier delivering National Vocational Qualifications (NVQs) and training to meet health and safety compliance. Recent changes to the Construction Design & Management Regulations (CDM) 2015 & CSCS now require members of the construction team at all levels to prove their competence through NVQ qualification.

Managing director Chris Wall has over forty years trade and construction management experience; the business diversified into NVQ assessment in 2005. These combined business skills offer our customers a unique service. Q2W fully understand the day-to-day pressures construction professionals experience, our service recognises this, NVQ assessment is planned and delivered to cause minimum effect to your workload.

Offering qualifications from NVQ level 2 - 7 we are able to meet individual and company requirements. In addition, qualify at NVQ level 7 in Construction Senior Management with us and you will be entitled to apply for membership with the Chartered Institute of Building. This is a unique opportunity only available to candidates who achieve their NVQ through a Pearson/Edexcel accredited centre.

alexgotts@q2w.co.uk

The Workshop, 32-40 Tontine StreetFolkestone

Category:
B2B

Darren White
"Actually I would rate the whole Q2W team with 7 stars 🌟 Chris and his team go the extra mile. assist with suggesting evidence types of documents to enable mapping across units to meet the criterion and specification, also any previous relevant RPL can be considered to achieve the modules. Achieved my NVQ Level 7 Diploma within weeks of starting!"
Andrew Podmore
"Working with Q2W was extremely easy and calm. The assessors were very helpful and really wanted you to get the pass mark by making sure all the correct information and answers were given to them."
Costel Mihaila
"They are sow good. Very quality prompt"
"From the outset, Q2W made the whole process very easy to follow, excellent customer care. I thoroughly recommend using this company for all training needs"
"serious company and everything makes it fast"
"Excellent service would highly recommend. Well done!"
"Very good service & friendly"
"I experienced an Excellence service from Chris and the team at Q2W. I will definitely be recommending Q2W to my colleagues and senior management at my company."
"Very good, friendly team"
"Thanks, good jobs"
"Not one bad word to say they are brilliant from start to finish!"
"No comments. They the best company in UK. Thanks for your help."
"very good and professional"
"Helpful and didn't have to wait long for site visits."
"Thanks Q2W for everything you did for me, A great professional service and very reliable. Especially Adam my Assessor who is true Gentleman fantastic advice and support throughout. Thanks Adam/Q2W once again will definitely be recommending you in the future. Thanks Gary"
"Very helpful would 100% recommend and will be using again at some point"
"Very friendly staff, definitely coming back to these guys. Recommend!"
"We have used Q2W for just over 12 months now, completing everything from L2 Asbestos Operative NVQs through to Level 7 Senior Management NVQs. All employees have been very pleased with the level of service and we look forward to getting more qualifications completed with Q2W throughout 2019. SP @ DDS Group"
"Hi There Both Chris' have been great and helped me with my progress of my NVQ 7. I will recommend to everyone I know."
"The best place to get ur NVQ well done guys"
"Very quick response and excellent handling in be able to achieve an NVQ in my field as I held no previous qualification but had been doing my job for many years.Thanks Q2W"
"Good all throughout would recommend it thanks"
Q2WLimited is rated 4.86 based on 265 reviews