Q2W Reviews

of reviewers recommend Q2W
Read Q2W Reviews

About Q2W:

Q2W Ltd. are a construction Industry supplier delivering National Vocational Qualifications (NVQs) and training to meet health and safety compliance. Recent changes to the Construction Design & Management Regulations (CDM) 2015 & CSCS now require members of the construction team at all levels to prove their competence through NVQ qualification.

Managing director Chris Wall has over forty years trade and construction management experience; the business diversified into NVQ assessment in 2005. These combined business skills offer our customers a unique service. Q2W fully understand the day-to-day pressures construction professionals experience, our service recognises this, NVQ assessment is planned and delivered to cause minimum effect to your workload.

Offering qualifications from NVQ level 2 - 7 we are able to meet individual and company requirements. In addition, qualify at NVQ level 7 in Construction Senior Management with us and you will be entitled to apply for membership with the Chartered Institute of Building. This is a unique opportunity only available to candidates who achieve their NVQ through a Pearson/Edexcel accredited centre.

nathan@q2w.co.uk

The Workshop, 32-40 Tontine StreetFolkestone,

Tell us how Q2W made you happy
Very happy with q2w very helpful and Adam was a very good assessor very helpful and good at his job would recommend 100%
Really happy Q2W and the speed at which I obtained my NVQ. Adam Bates was a brilliant assesor, very knowledgable and helpful every step of the way. Would highly recommend them for any qualification.
The customer service I receive from Q2W was nothing short of excellent. Even before signing up I had all the information I needed from them and they continued to be outstanding through the whole process. My assessor Adam Bates was very helpful and knowledgable he came straight out to see me and before let me know what he needed to see so I could prepare that with my employer. After the on site assessment he continued the support and was always on the ball, he helped me to pass through the process as quickly as possible and I would recommend Q2W to anyone looking to complete their NVQ course.
Very happy with my assessor Adam was a great help in getting me through my nvq would highly recommend Q2w for there services
My assessor Adam was very helpful and knowledgeable, got my NVQ Level 2 in cladding and I’m very appreciative 🙌🏽
Excellent. Great communication and very helpful throughout my assessment.
I have recently completed my NVQ level 6 through Q2W. I have to say having Ghulam Jafferi as my tutor was a massive help in me completing the course. His guidance and professionalism was spot on. Request Ghulam if you ever do a course through Q2W.
Very supportive and friendly approach
“I have recently completed my NVQ Level 7 through Ghulam Jafferi of whom I found to be most professional, clear and concise. It was a pleasure working with him from start to finish, with his understanding and patience in so much as we are busy both in and out of work whilst still trying to complete a qualification. I would most certainly recommend Q2W ltd to anyone with the request of Ghulam as a assessor. 5 stars and thanks for your help and patience Ghulam.
Very happy with Q2W helping me obtain my NVQ. Ghulam Jafferi was a very friendly, helpful and informative assessor. He was quick to respond to any queries, on the ball with communication and made the whole process flow smoothly. I received all the help and guidance needed and the documents and outline he provided were informative and comprehensive. It was a great experience :)
My Assessor Ghulam Jafferi was helpful and very knowledgeable, explaining things clearly either on the phone or via email. Thank you also to Q2W, the next course I do will be with you. Thank you, Lee Bignell.
I would like to thank Q2W and especially Chris for their outstanding service. 10 out 10 keep up the good work Chris 👏
My instructor made me feel Very comfortable and made his questions very clear so there was no confusion it’s quite daunting someone standing over you just watching but he didn’t make me feel like I was being watched At all i’m very happy with the whole process thank you once again
Adam made sure all the correct information was gathered and processed in the quickest time possible towards gaining my level three NVQ.
The support that Q2W gave me during my NVQ was Fantastic. My assessor was always available if I needed help with gathering my evidence, and the whole experience of gaining my NVQ was made simple, exsy, and stress free. Highly reccommended.
I recently completed NVQ L3 Wood Occupations with Q2W. Excellent communication from the start and my Assessor Adam Bates was a pleasure to work with. His professional, friendly approach made the whole process a pleasure. The timescale and pricing were also more than acceptable. I would not hesitate to recommend Q2W, and Adam to anyone wishing to do a similar qualification. (For some reason I can’t complete the Customer Service rating but, for the record, it’s ‘5 Excellent’)
I recently completed my NVQ level 2 with Adam Bates who was my assessor. He was very helpful, professional and friendly. He made the whole thing a smooth and easy process. 👍🏼
I have recently completed my Level 3 NVQ occupational works supervisor, I had a Chris as my assessor and he done a outstanding job with working with me through my NVQ he always made me feel comfortable, anytime I needed help with anything he gave me a answer, I highly recommended Q2W
The online LA was really easy to use, and with Ghulam Jaffrei's help I completed my NVQ level 7 quicker than I could of ever could of hope for. Thank you for all your help
Q2W is rated 4.90 based on 463 reviews