Q2WLimited Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Q2WLimited

About Q2WLimited: Q2W Ltd. are a construction Industry supplier delivering National Vocational Qualifications (NVQs) and training to meet health and safety compliance. Recent changes to the Construction Design & Management Regulations (CDM) 2015 & CSCS now require members of the construction team at all levels to prove their competence through NVQ qualification.

Managing director Chris Wall has over forty years trade and construction management experience; the business diversified into NVQ assessment in 2005. These combined business skills offer our customers a unique service. Q2W fully understand the day-to-day pressures construction professionals experience, our service recognises this, NVQ assessment is planned and delivered to cause minimum effect to your workload.

Offering qualifications from NVQ level 2 - 7 we are able to meet individual and company requirements. In addition, qualify at NVQ level 7 in Construction Senior Management with us and you will be entitled to apply for membership with the Chartered Institute of Building. This is a unique opportunity only available to candidates who achieve their NVQ through a Pearson/Edexcel accredited centre.

alexgotts@q2w.co.uk

The Workshop, 32-40 Tontine StreetFolkestone

Category:
B2B

Mitu Merlusca
"Many thanks!Very happy!"
Thank you for achieving your NVQ Level 2 Trowel Occupations with us Mitu.
Malcolm Biggs
Verified Buyer
"A professional and good team who advised me and supported me well throughout the process."
Malcolm, thank you for your kind words, you have been a pleasure to work with.
Andrew Cook
Verified Buyer
"Decent fast and efficient service, helpful assessor and well priced"
Andrew, thank you for achieving your NVQ with us, you have been a pleasure to work with.
Paul Skinner
Verified Buyer
"booking appointments and not turning up with no contacteither"
Paul, our apologies. We're working to improve our service. If you would like to achieve another NVQ with us in the future, you will receive a discount.
Adrian Atodiresei
Verified Buyer
"Thanks nvq2 Regards Adrian"
Thank you Adrian.
Darius Serlat
Verified Buyer
"You do really good job!!! Thank you very much"
Darius, thank you for your kind words.
Beniamin Bilan
"David helped me a lot with everything he is really good"
Audrius Auksorius
Verified Reviewer
"Excellent service, friendly staff, I get everything what I needed , highly recommended their services."
Thank you for completing your NVQ Level 2 with us Audrius, you were a pleasure to work with.
"They were always there for me either other side of the phone call or even when I asked them to come and visit me on site they are very professional people within the Q2W team."
Alex, we will always be here to help. Thank you for achieving your NVQ with us.
Suresh Vekariya
"yes im happy thanks"
Thank you Suresh.
Gintaras Slamiskis
Verified Buyer
"Very fast hassle free service, onsite visit incl full portfolio and applications. I had no time and knowledge to go through all that complicated process and in the end i was happy with my decision and results . Will use Q2W in future again and recommend to others."
Gintaras, thank you for your kind words. Q2W look forward to working with you in the future.
Georgi Penev
Verified Buyer
"They are professional, friendly, reliable!"
Thank you Georgi, we appreciate your kind words.
Peter OLDFIELD
Verified Buyer
"The gentleman that did the course did know what he was talking about , and very clear , easy to understand , I would recommend Q2WLiminted , and have to anyone , thank you for a very good course ."
Thank you for your kind words Peter, Q2W really appreciate them.
"Wery professional and efficient service received."
Thank you for your kind words.
Gazmend Ulaj
"Excellent"
Thank you Gazmend.
Visarion Nemtanu
Verified Buyer
"A very serious responsible company that respects all terms."
Petru Florin NEGREA
Verified Buyer
"Thank you so much for your help,i’m so happy for your help and I like next year to go next level with you."
Thank you for your kind words, Petru. Q2W look forward to completing more NVQ's for you in the future.
Petru Florin Alexandru
Verified Buyer
"Very good services... Professional staff"
Thank you Petru.
Raul Daniel Piscu
Verified Buyer
"Thank you very much, Daniel"
Thank you for your feedback Daniel.
Paolo La TARGIA
Verified Buyer
"I'm so much-needed nvq bricklayer I'm trusted very good organisations"
Thank you, Paolo.