Q2WLimited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Q2WLimited
Read Q2WLimited Reviews

About Q2WLimited:

Q2W Ltd. are a construction Industry supplier delivering National Vocational Qualifications (NVQs) and training to meet health and safety compliance. Recent changes to the Construction Design & Management Regulations (CDM) 2015 & CSCS now require members of the construction team at all levels to prove their competence through NVQ qualification.

Managing director Chris Wall has over forty years trade and construction management experience; the business diversified into NVQ assessment in 2005. These combined business skills offer our customers a unique service. Q2W fully understand the day-to-day pressures construction professionals experience, our service recognises this, NVQ assessment is planned and delivered to cause minimum effect to your workload.

Offering qualifications from NVQ level 2 - 7 we are able to meet individual and company requirements. In addition, qualify at NVQ level 7 in Construction Senior Management with us and you will be entitled to apply for membership with the Chartered Institute of Building. This is a unique opportunity only available to candidates who achieve their NVQ through a Pearson/Edexcel accredited centre.

alexgotts@q2w.co.uk

The Workshop, 32-40 Tontine StreetFolkestone

Tell us how Q2WLimited made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Q2WLimited 5 star review on 23rd January 2019
Dwayne Mitchell
Q2WLimited 5 star review on 11th October 2017
Ramunas Simkus
More Photos & Videos
I had been working in construction for years with no qualifications, then was told about Q2W. It was so easy the whole way through. I was given Adam Bates as my assessor. He guided me through the process from start to finish and within a matter of months I’ve gained my Level 3 NVQ.
Easy and pain free!!
Fantastic team and professional approach to training. I completed my NVQ7 with Q2W, and I would recommend them
Very good service, extremely helpful. Highly recommend.
Was very good the way their system works and the help of staff great experience.
Really happy with Q2W helping me achieve my second NVQ.
Assessors very easy to deal with and helpful all the time. Finished my nvq level 6 in short time without skipping any work.
Thanks again Q2W team!
I found the tutors and office staff very supportive and professional and would recommend them as a training provider.
Satisfied with the services
Chris was efficient and always there to help me obtain my nvq. The process was seamless. Highly recommend, many thanks
Nice and easy
Lots of work but it’s worth it
Super professionals
Learn a lot lots of helps thank you very much
Great Company to work with Guided me through the NVQ Level 7 Senior Construction Management in approximatly 8 weeks. Very good communication and fantastic turnaround of any enquieries. I will definatly recomend for future training and learning requierments.
I have just completed my NVQ 7 Construction Senior Management qualification with Q2W. Chris Wall was superb in communicating with me over the duration of the course, and helping me when I needed guidance. The learning portal is easy to understand and use and clearly indicates your progress as you upload evidence. The professional review with Chris at the end was a great experience and I am delighted to have achieved this qualification. I would highly recommend Q2W and this course as a means of formalising a lifetime of work experience into a usable and highly recognisable qualification. Now for CIOB membership!
Work based NVQ the assessors where very helpful, Initial phone calls to explain the process of achieving the accreditations required and what information would need to be gathered for evidence. Follow up meetings to go through the evidence, with a final professional review to discuss all the evidence material and the projects that I had worked on over the last few months. Very user friendly.
I just finished NVQ 7 Senior Construction Management with Q2W. I was unsure what evidence material is suitable for the course, but the assessor was very helpful in sorting through them and advising what is still missing. The assessment itself was straightforward, very professional. Definitely recommend for everyone who needs the qualification. Thank you
Really easy to use online portal for uploading evidence. Assessor was very thorough and helpful throughout. Would 100% recommend.
Completed my L7 NVQ with Q2W, the entire process was made clear with continual support. Would highly recommend Q2W to anyone contemplating an NVQ.
Very efficient, easy to deal with.
I’ve recently done my CSCS Blue Card with Q2W. The course itself was well tutored, all information was well put across. The employee’s working couldn’t have done anything more for us on the course and I am very thankful for that. All in all was brilliant and hopefully looking forward to doing more courses in the future.
That was very professional and qualified attitude
Adam Bates the assessor was very responsive and kind man
Exellant service,Adam the instructor was there any time and gave me a good service and explained everything when needed thanks Adam 👍
Q2WLimited is rated 4.89 based on 366 reviews