Q2WLimited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Q2WLimited
Read Q2WLimited Reviews

About Q2WLimited:

Q2W Ltd. are a construction Industry supplier delivering National Vocational Qualifications (NVQs) and training to meet health and safety compliance. Recent changes to the Construction Design & Management Regulations (CDM) 2015 & CSCS now require members of the construction team at all levels to prove their competence through NVQ qualification.

Managing director Chris Wall has over forty years trade and construction management experience; the business diversified into NVQ assessment in 2005. These combined business skills offer our customers a unique service. Q2W fully understand the day-to-day pressures construction professionals experience, our service recognises this, NVQ assessment is planned and delivered to cause minimum effect to your workload.

Offering qualifications from NVQ level 2 - 7 we are able to meet individual and company requirements. In addition, qualify at NVQ level 7 in Construction Senior Management with us and you will be entitled to apply for membership with the Chartered Institute of Building. This is a unique opportunity only available to candidates who achieve their NVQ through a Pearson/Edexcel accredited centre.

nathan@q2w.co.uk

The Workshop, 32-40 Tontine StreetFolkestone

Tell us how Q2WLimited made you happy
When looking for someone to do course with i find Q2W the most informative on there web page, i was put in touch with Nathan Cotter who was very helpful in finding the right course for me and explained everything. I was then put in touch with Sally wall who helped me set up my portfolio and then assigned Adam Bates as assessor he was great really helpful and patient as computer are not easy for me always there if i got stuck thank you. looking forward to doing another course with them.
Excellent NVQ providers, got help from the start right till the end and great price. Thanks again Adam.
Adam was my assessor and he helped me as many times as I needed!
Thanks
5⭐️
Adam was the NVQ assessor he was very good made you feel at ease,and it didn't take too long to complete.
Very helpful throughout my qualification, any questions were answered in a good time scale.
Adam came to site made me feel at ease very nice guy great knowledge it was a pleasure from start to finsj
My assessor Ray was very helpful and easy to work with, nothing was to much trouble for him and this led to me completing my NVQ much quicker than I anticipated.
Adam, our assessor, was extremely professional and helpful.
5 star service delivered. Will use again.
Fantastic company to do training with. Easy to speak and engage with throughout the training ..couldn’t recommend them highly enough.Adam our assessor kept me at ease throughout the day..
I booked an nvq in carpentry with these guys and had the pleasure of Adam Bates tutoring me from day one. I was never good at sitting in a classroom or taking exams and he took all my anxieties away from day one. Nervous at first on assessment day Adam reassured me that there was nothing to worry about and made me feel at ease. Once the site induction was complete it was down to business and Adam knew just how to keep the banter and professionalism at the right levels.
Professional and Very helpful, Adam was always available, when needed
I would definitely use Q2W again in the future, highly recommended. Adam Bates was my assessor he was very helpful and was always there if needed any help along the way.
Really helpful and we understood what was needed of us and I feel the test and day as a whole went really well.
Adam was excellent from start to finish. Always available for help and advice and very knowledgeable.
Easy to navigate around there portal and to upload information for assessment also very helpful, would highly recommend them.
I had in my mind for a while to achieve a qualification to fully express my level of knowledge and experience in the industry.
I contacted Q2W (I have to admit by chance) and can't stop applauding myself for doing this.
Chris offered the best support I ever experienced in training.
Q2W will be my first choice of any future training
The best NVQ company very good communication with the customers 👍
I can’t fault Q2W for there quick service even during lockdown, Adam Bates my assessor set me up quickly and was always on the phone if I needed anything.
I would definitely use Q2W again and would hope I got assigned Adam again.

Thanks for your help
Very prompt and great service - would recommend
Finished my NVQ Level 6 in Health & Safety last week.
I must admit a long journey was made smooth and effortless thanks to Q2W.
Special thanks as well to my assessor Aidan who is a real top notch guy with an in-depth knowledge of the industry.

Would not hesitate in using Q2W again!
Q2WLimited is rated 4.89 based on 395 reviews