Q2WLimited Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Q2WLimited

About Q2WLimited: Q2W Ltd. are a construction Industry supplier delivering National Vocational Qualifications (NVQs) and training to meet health and safety compliance. Recent changes to the Construction Design & Management Regulations (CDM) 2015 & CSCS now require members of the construction team at all levels to prove their competence through NVQ qualification.

Managing director Chris Wall has over forty years trade and construction management experience; the business diversified into NVQ assessment in 2005. These combined business skills offer our customers a unique service. Q2W fully understand the day-to-day pressures construction professionals experience, our service recognises this, NVQ assessment is planned and delivered to cause minimum effect to your workload.

Offering qualifications from NVQ level 2 - 7 we are able to meet individual and company requirements. In addition, qualify at NVQ level 7 in Construction Senior Management with us and you will be entitled to apply for membership with the Chartered Institute of Building. This is a unique opportunity only available to candidates who achieve their NVQ through a Pearson/Edexcel accredited centre.

alexgotts@q2w.co.uk

The Workshop, 32-40 Tontine StreetFolkestone

Category:
B2B

"Good informative. & efficient thanks."
"Very good professional service"
"Absolutely perfect"
"Very good company we worked good together, excellent"
"very convenient, no major disruption from work."
"support and feedback were excellent, was kept informed at all stages on my progress"
"Great service very informative and always there to help with anything,"
"Did like assessors approach and attitude during NVQ procedure."
Thank you for your kind words.
"Assesors was varry good behaving and evetrhing was okay. I allready recomand it to other friends of m8ne"
Thank you for your kind words Dan, Q2W really appreciate it.
"Many thanks!Very happy!"
Thank you for achieving your NVQ Level 2 Trowel Occupations with us Mitu.
"A professional and good team who advised me and supported me well throughout the process."
Malcolm, thank you for your kind words, you have been a pleasure to work with.
"Decent fast and efficient service, helpful assessor and well priced"
Andrew, thank you for achieving your NVQ with us, you have been a pleasure to work with.
"booking appointments and not turning up with no contacteither"
Paul, our apologies. We're working to improve our service. If you would like to achieve another NVQ with us in the future, you will receive a discount.
"Thanks nvq2 Regards Adrian"
Thank you Adrian.
"You do really good job!!! Thank you very much"
Darius, thank you for your kind words.
"David helped me a lot with everything he is really good"
"Excellent service, friendly staff, I get everything what I needed , highly recommended their services."
Thank you for completing your NVQ Level 2 with us Audrius, you were a pleasure to work with.
"They were always there for me either other side of the phone call or even when I asked them to come and visit me on site they are very professional people within the Q2W team."
Alex, we will always be here to help. Thank you for achieving your NVQ with us.
"yes im happy thanks"
Thank you Suresh.
"Very fast hassle free service, onsite visit incl full portfolio and applications. I had no time and knowledge to go through all that complicated process and in the end i was happy with my decision and results . Will use Q2W in future again and recommend to others."
Gintaras, thank you for your kind words. Q2W look forward to working with you in the future.
Q2WLimited is rated 4.85 based on 168 reviews