Q2W Reviews

of reviewers recommend Q2W
Read Q2W Reviews

About Q2W:

Q2W Ltd. are a construction Industry supplier delivering National Vocational Qualifications (NVQs) and training to meet health and safety compliance. Recent changes to the Construction Design & Management Regulations (CDM) 2015 & CSCS now require members of the construction team at all levels to prove their competence through NVQ qualification.

Managing director Chris Wall has over forty years trade and construction management experience; the business diversified into NVQ assessment in 2005. These combined business skills offer our customers a unique service. Q2W fully understand the day-to-day pressures construction professionals experience, our service recognises this, NVQ assessment is planned and delivered to cause minimum effect to your workload.

Offering qualifications from NVQ level 2 - 7 we are able to meet individual and company requirements. In addition, qualify at NVQ level 7 in Construction Senior Management with us and you will be entitled to apply for membership with the Chartered Institute of Building. This is a unique opportunity only available to candidates who achieve their NVQ through a Pearson/Edexcel accredited centre.

nathan@q2w.co.uk

The Workshop, 32-40 Tontine StreetFolkestone,

Tell us how Q2W made you happy
My instructor made me feel Very comfortable and made his questions very clear so there was no confusion it’s quite daunting someone standing over you just watching but he didn’t make me feel like I was being watched At all i’m very happy with the whole process thank you once again
Adam made sure all the correct information was gathered and processed in the quickest time possible towards gaining my level three NVQ.
I have recently completed my NVQ Level 7 through Ghulam Jafferi of whom I found to be most professional, clear and concise. It was a pleasure working with him from start to finish, with his understanding and patience in so much as we are busy both in and out of work whilst still trying to complete a qualification. I would most certainly recommend Q2W ltd to anyone with the request of Ghulam as a assessor. 5 stars and thanks for your help and patience Ghulam.
The support that Q2W gave me during my NVQ was Fantastic. My assessor was always available if I needed help with gathering my evidence, and the whole experience of gaining my NVQ was made simple, exsy, and stress free. Highly reccommended.
I recently completed NVQ L3 Wood Occupations with Q2W. Excellent communication from the start and my Assessor Adam Bates was a pleasure to work with. His professional, friendly approach made the whole process a pleasure. The timescale and pricing were also more than acceptable. I would not hesitate to recommend Q2W, and Adam to anyone wishing to do a similar qualification. (For some reason I can’t complete the Customer Service rating but, for the record, it’s ‘5 Excellent’)
I recently completed my NVQ level 2 with Adam Bates who was my assessor. He was very helpful, professional and friendly. He made the whole thing a smooth and easy process. 👍🏼
I have recently completed my Level 3 NVQ occupational works supervisor, I had a Chris as my assessor and he done a outstanding job with working with me through my NVQ he always made me feel comfortable, anytime I needed help with anything he gave me a answer, I highly recommended Q2W
The online LA was really easy to use, and with Ghulam Jaffrei's help I completed my NVQ level 7 quicker than I could of ever could of hope for. Thank you for all your help
It was a pleasure to deal with Mr Ghulam Jafferi regarding my NVQ. Professional, courteous and helpful throughout
Just completed my level 6 NVQ in construction management with G2W’s assessor Ghulam Jafferi. Ghulam gave me a clear guidance about the individual units and relevant evidence. Also, allowed me a lot of opportunities to ask questions and simplified the process. I thoroughly enjoyed the course and would highly recommend this course with Q2W. Thank you Ghulam and Q2W!
Excellent service from a patient Ghulam as i had to juggle time with work commitments. Many thanks and we have already booked some more candidates with you.
I have now completed my NVQ L7 Senior Construction Management with Q2W. The content of the course and the whole process in general was extremely informative and enjoyable. My assessor Ghulam Jafferi provided clear guidance throughout and made sure I kept on top of my evidence submissions. I would highly recommend this course. Thank you.
I just completed my NVQ Level 7 in Construction Senior Management. The course was presented in a professional way, easy to understand all task requirements. My assessor Ghulam gave me a lot of opportunities to ask questions and talk about units and relevant evidence. I recommend Q2W if you want to take the next step in your career. Thanks Ghulam.
Adam was absolutely fantastic and helped with every step.
I have now completed my NVQ L7 in Snr Construction Management with G2W's assessor Ghulam Jafferi. Ghulam was excellent in communicating what is required and would work around my busy schedule so I could stay on track. 10/10 service, Thank you very much.
I have just completed my Level 6 NVQ in Quantity Surveying & had Ghulam as my assessor who was supportive throughout, he had the course well structured and organised which enabled me to complete the course in good time, would recommend to anyone looking to do the same
Just completed NVQ with Adam. Enjoyable, well structured and professionally run. Great work. Thanks, Jim
Just completed my NVQ lvl 2 in blinds installation, Adam was very helpful and assisted me along the course in a very professional and friendly manner, would highly recommend.
I have just completed my Level 3 NVQ in Estimating. My assessor Ghulam made the process so simple and easy and it was complete within a few weeks. Fantastic
Ghulam Jafferi was a fantastic assessor and helped guide me through the process. Very professional and helpful will definitely be recommending Q2W to others in my industry.
Q2W is rated 4.90 based on 451 reviews