Q2WLimited Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Q2WLimited

About Q2WLimited: Q2W Ltd. are a construction Industry supplier delivering National Vocational Qualifications (NVQs) and training to meet health and safety compliance. Recent changes to the Construction Design & Management Regulations (CDM) 2015 & CSCS now require members of the construction team at all levels to prove their competence through NVQ qualification.

Managing director Chris Wall has over forty years trade and construction management experience; the business diversified into NVQ assessment in 2005. These combined business skills offer our customers a unique service. Q2W fully understand the day-to-day pressures construction professionals experience, our service recognises this, NVQ assessment is planned and delivered to cause minimum effect to your workload.

Offering qualifications from NVQ level 2 - 7 we are able to meet individual and company requirements. In addition, qualify at NVQ level 7 in Construction Senior Management with us and you will be entitled to apply for membership with the Chartered Institute of Building. This is a unique opportunity only available to candidates who achieve their NVQ through a Pearson/Edexcel accredited centre.

alexgotts@q2w.co.uk

The Workshop, 32-40 Tontine StreetFolkestone

Category:
B2B

Tell us how Q2WLimited made you happy

Darren White
"Actually I would rate the whole Q2W team with 7 stars 🌟 Chris and his team go the extra mile. assist with suggesting evidence types of documents to enable mapping across units to meet the criterion and specification, also any previous relevant RPL can be considered to achieve the modules. Achieved my NVQ Level 7 Diploma within weeks of starting!"
Andrew Podmore
"Working with Q2W was extremely easy and calm. The assessors were very helpful and really wanted you to get the pass mark by making sure all the correct information and answers were given to them."
Costel Mihaila
"They are sow good. Very quality prompt"
"Work with Ray on my NVQ level 6 great help and couldn’t recommended them enough"
"Thanks for everything. I am more than happy to recommend Q2W team. I just completed my NVQ7 and everything was working smoothly from the assessors to the learning assistant on the web page."
"The Assessors was very help and guided you along the whole course, I always felt at ease to ask any questions I wanted."
"What a great company to do NVQ !! Wonderful People like Chris Wall, Alex, Olivia who were there always to help me with any question I had for them. I would definitely recommend people to apply here to do their NVQ achievments. Thank You very much Q2w team!!!"
"These guys are great at what they do with fantastic customer service and helpful assessors.(Ray Goddard) who are only to happy to help and give advice when needed."
"Very professional company, high level service. good contact and communication."
"Really good Plenty of help provided throughout"
"My assessor could not have been more helpful.He made the whole process very enjoyable."
"Great to work with! Would definitely use this service again"
"I was pleased to find a man with good experience and he explained everything in a way I understood so well done ."
"Very friendly staff, I’ve managed to achieve my course a lot sooner than expected. I will use these guys again in the near future."
"I had a very good experience with the Accessor on the telephone and especially on site been accessed. He was very helpful and clear to understand what he need me to do with the evidences on sites and the written questions and verbal. Thank you."
"I dealt mainly with Adam, who I found to be an extremely knowledgeable people with really good interpersonal skills. Adam layed out what I had to achieve at the start of the NVQ, he also helped me to calm as I was feeling really nervous about the test process. The support after the examination was 2nd to none, any questions I had Adam came straight back to me with an answer. I am very grateful to him and everyone at Q2W for the support through my NVQ as I am not very academic. I would highly recommend Q2W to anyone on the basis of Adams performance alone."
"I have just completed my nvq blue card course with Q2W Had a couple of early issues with the on line element, which were sorted very quickly and efficiently by Olivia. The site visits conducted by Adam were unobtrusive to my day and efficiently carried out. All staff that I had contact with were helpful and professional throughout, but a special thanks to Olivia and Adam. Once walked through the on line element of the course, I found down/uploading evidence easy and any problems understanding some of the wordy questions, Adam was always on hand to explain. In truth, I was dreading having to do this course at my age, but Q2W made it as easy and workable as possible, great job, would recommend to any one considering a new card Well done, Q2W!"
"Adam is a great assessor very helpfull and explained everything as we progressed"
"Adam did a really good job in getting me through the NVQ and now I can apply for a new CSCS card."
"My assessor Adam Bates was very good and helpful He gave instructions very clear for what was needed would highly recommend to others"
"My assessor Adam Bates was very professional and helpfull would highly recommend the company to anybody in the future Great job!"
"Very professional and punctuation"
"I had Chris come out and did my ADT NVQ, he was very helpful and patient with me, we talked about what I had to do and how he needed to show my knowledge. When it came to the exam he read every question slowly and carefully. I would recommend Q2W to anyone. Really appreciate them for their support they gave and their friendly professionalism."
Q2WLimited is rated 4.88 based on 306 reviews