Q2WLimited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Q2WLimited
Read Q2WLimited Reviews

About Q2WLimited:

Q2W Ltd. are a construction Industry supplier delivering National Vocational Qualifications (NVQs) and training to meet health and safety compliance. Recent changes to the Construction Design & Management Regulations (CDM) 2015 & CSCS now require members of the construction team at all levels to prove their competence through NVQ qualification.

Managing director Chris Wall has over forty years trade and construction management experience; the business diversified into NVQ assessment in 2005. These combined business skills offer our customers a unique service. Q2W fully understand the day-to-day pressures construction professionals experience, our service recognises this, NVQ assessment is planned and delivered to cause minimum effect to your workload.

Offering qualifications from NVQ level 2 - 7 we are able to meet individual and company requirements. In addition, qualify at NVQ level 7 in Construction Senior Management with us and you will be entitled to apply for membership with the Chartered Institute of Building. This is a unique opportunity only available to candidates who achieve their NVQ through a Pearson/Edexcel accredited centre.

nathan@q2w.co.uk

The Workshop, 32-40 Tontine StreetFolkestone

Tell us how Q2WLimited made you happy
I have recently completed my NVQ level 6 with Q2W with my assessor Ghulam Jafferi who was fantastic and is 100% an asset to Q2W. Would highly recommend.
I enjoyed completing my course with Q2W particularly with Ghulam as my assessor, his prompt responses to my emails and quick assessment of uploaded evidence really helped the process.

would recommend Q2W due to Ghulam's professionalism
All aspects of Q2W were a pleasure to deal with.

My assessor Ghulam Jafferi was excellent to deal with, from prompt communications to his support throughout the process.

Would recommend to others.
I have recently completed my NVQ level 7 with Q2W with my assessor Ghulam Jafferi who was fantastic and is 100% an asset to Q2W.
I was able to speak with Ghulam through out the course and was informative and supportive all the way from start to finish.

Great team at Q2W.
I have finally (Due to Lockdown and Furlough) completed my NVQ level 3 with Q2W, with Ghulam Jafferi as my assessor. Ghulam was always available whenever I needed advice and guiding me through the process. He was incredibly flexible with his availability and times times that actually suited my work commitments. Huge thanks to Ghulam for getting me through this process.
I’ve just completed my NVQ Level 6 with Q2WLimited, my accessor Ghulam Jafferi was fantastic and knowledgable and helped me throughout all stages of the process, he was also very patient and available to assist when required, I highly recommend and will use again.

Thank you.
Just completed my NVQ level 2 with Q2W, with Adam Bates as my assessor. Throughout the process, Adam was always on hand when I contacted him, offering guidance and advice when needed. He was also very flexible in the times he was available. Thanks for getting me through it Adam! I would not hesitate in recommending Q2W to anyone needing a high quality, professionally delivered service to get the qualifications you need.
I found Q2W a really great company
I’ve just done my nvq level 2 in carpentry, my accessor Adam Bates was extremely good and knowledgable and helped me through all stages of the process, he was also very patient with hold ups on my end , i cannot recommend them highly enough. Thank you.
Just finished my Nvq with q2w limited, Adam bates was my assesor. Would recommend to anyone trying to get qualified without going to college. Was an easy process with the help of my assesor who was very helpful throughout the process and definitely worth the price.
Just completed my NVQ with Q2W, Ghulam Jafferi was my assessor and he was brilliant
trough the whole process.
Q2W 100% recommend if you are looking to improve your skills.
I've just completed the NVQ level 7 with Q2W, Ghulam Jafferi was my assessor and I must say he has great communication skills, he helped trough the whole process.
I would 100% recommend if you are looking to improve your skills.
Excellent. Wasn't sure about doing the 'distance learning' thing for an NVQ Level 6 but well worth it in the end. Special thanks to Mr G. Jafferi who took me through the evidence on video conference calls - as many as I needed really. Would recommend anyone take the plunge with this company.
Can’t fault the work done by my assessor. Ghulam was extremely friendly, great communication and extremely helpful. Would highly recommend and will no doubt be coming back to complete the next level!!
I undertook and completed the level 7 NVQ in Senior Construction Management with Q2W and I found the whole process excellent. I was dealing firstly with Chris A. Wall with the induction and course contents. Sally Wall then set me up with any access requirements to the online portfolio to my course. I was then assigned Ghulam Jafferi as my assessor and I can say Ghulam was great to deal with. He gave great direction, was easily accessible and had great patience. I look forward to my next challenge with Q2W.
I used Q2W and my assessor was Ghulam Jafferi, it was a very speedy process and made me feel calm about the whole situation. Helping me to ensure that everything was completed correctly! So happy to have dealt with this assessor!!
I did my NVQ through Q2W and had Adam as my assessor, he made the process easy I was so nervous about the whole thing and now I'm all qualified to carry out my job.
Detailed and enjoyable
Adam was very supportive and helpful during my evaluation for my NVQ.
He was always available for advice and provided a professional service throughout the process.
The simplicity, guidance and knowledge from both the structure of the course and the instruction from David has helped me achieve accreditation I didn't think was possible. I would highly recommend if you want to improve your knowledge and position in the industry
Adam (my Q2W Assessor) was great from start to finish, he made everything understandable and was always at the end of the phone if I needed to speak to him.
I would definitely recommend them to anyone.
Q2WLimited is rated 4.89 based on 428 reviews