Q2WLimited Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Q2WLimited

About Q2WLimited: Q2W Ltd. are a construction Industry supplier delivering National Vocational Qualifications (NVQs) and training to meet health and safety compliance. Recent changes to the Construction Design & Management Regulations (CDM) 2015 & CSCS now require members of the construction team at all levels to prove their competence through NVQ qualification.

Managing director Chris Wall has over forty years trade and construction management experience; the business diversified into NVQ assessment in 2005. These combined business skills offer our customers a unique service. Q2W fully understand the day-to-day pressures construction professionals experience, our service recognises this, NVQ assessment is planned and delivered to cause minimum effect to your workload.

Offering qualifications from NVQ level 2 - 7 we are able to meet individual and company requirements. In addition, qualify at NVQ level 7 in Construction Senior Management with us and you will be entitled to apply for membership with the Chartered Institute of Building. This is a unique opportunity only available to candidates who achieve their NVQ through a Pearson/Edexcel accredited centre.

alexgotts@q2w.co.uk

The Workshop, 32-40 Tontine StreetFolkestone

Category:
B2B

Beniamin Bilan
"David helped me a lot with everything he is really good"
Audrius Auksorius
Verified Reviewer
"Excellent service, friendly staff, I get everything what I needed , highly recommended their services."
"They were always there for me either other side of the phone call or even when I asked them to come and visit me on site they are very professional people within the Q2W team."
Suresh Vekariya
"yes im happy thanks"
Gintaras Slamiskis
Verified Buyer
"Very fast hassle free service, onsite visit incl full portfolio and applications. I had no time and knowledge to go through all that complicated process and in the end i was happy with my decision and results . Will use Q2W in future again and recommend to others."
Georgi Penev
Verified Buyer
"They are professional, friendly, reliable!"
Peter OLDFIELD
Verified Buyer
"The gentleman that did the course did know what he was talking about , and very clear , easy to understand , I would recommend Q2WLiminted , and have to anyone , thank you for a very good course ."
"Wery professional and efficient service received."
Gazmend Ulaj
"Excellent"
Visarion Nemtanu
Verified Buyer
"A very serious responsible company that respects all terms."
Petru Florin NEGREA
Verified Buyer
"Thank you so much for your help,i’m so happy for your help and I like next year to go next level with you."
Petru Florin Alexandru
Verified Buyer
"Very good services... Professional staff"
Raul Daniel Piscu
Verified Buyer
"Thank you very much, Daniel"
Paolo La TARGIA
Verified Buyer
"I'm so much-needed nvq bricklayer I'm trusted very good organisations"
Simon Phipps
Verified Buyer
"The support provided to myself and my team was outstanding. They lead us through the NVQ process and helped us all to pass. Recommended."
"I was qualified and I can find easy the jobs"
Paul Fairbrother
Verified Buyer
"No messing about got the course work to me all paperwork sorted. So quick & easy.I"
Florin Ciprian Nitu
Verified Buyer
"In a few words;seriousity,professionallism,quality"
Raimundas Zajankauskas
Verified Buyer
"Exelent service, professional attitude, great teamwork. Merry Christmas, and happy New 2018 Kind regards Raimundas"
"Speedy process"