Q2WLimited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Q2WLimited
Read Q2WLimited Reviews

About Q2WLimited:

Q2W Ltd. are a construction Industry supplier delivering National Vocational Qualifications (NVQs) and training to meet health and safety compliance. Recent changes to the Construction Design & Management Regulations (CDM) 2015 & CSCS now require members of the construction team at all levels to prove their competence through NVQ qualification.

Managing director Chris Wall has over forty years trade and construction management experience; the business diversified into NVQ assessment in 2005. These combined business skills offer our customers a unique service. Q2W fully understand the day-to-day pressures construction professionals experience, our service recognises this, NVQ assessment is planned and delivered to cause minimum effect to your workload.

Offering qualifications from NVQ level 2 - 7 we are able to meet individual and company requirements. In addition, qualify at NVQ level 7 in Construction Senior Management with us and you will be entitled to apply for membership with the Chartered Institute of Building. This is a unique opportunity only available to candidates who achieve their NVQ through a Pearson/Edexcel accredited centre.

nathan@q2w.co.uk

The Workshop, 32-40 Tontine StreetFolkestone

Tell us how Q2WLimited made you happy
Adam was very supportive and helpful during my evaluation for my NVQ.
He was always available for advice and provided a professional service throughout the process.
Professional and Very helpful, Adam was always available, when needed
Work based NVQ the assessors where very helpful, Initial phone calls to explain the process of achieving the accreditations required and what information would need to be gathered for evidence. Follow up meetings to go through the evidence, with a final professional review to discuss all the evidence material and the projects that I had worked on over the last few years. Very user friendly.
The on-line portal was easy to use, allowing access to review what had already been logged, and very easy to upload files.
Fantastic assessor with excellent commitment to best quality performance.
I had a very good experience with the Accessor on the telephone and especially on site been accessed. He was very helpful and clear to understand what he need me to do with the evidences on sites and the written questions and verbal.
Thank you.
Helpful and didn't have to wait long for site visits.
Ok
The assessor was very helpful
Good service
Very good professional service.
Good informative. & efficient thanks.
very convenient, no major disruption from work.
Very happy
They did what they promised
Thanks very much
Andrius, thank you. We're pleased you're happy with our service.
Good service without any problems
Overall happy. The only minus was the slow response every time I was trying to contact you and when I needed a help or answer. Was taking me several time to repeat and repeat request until I get some answer.
Whatever I was promised for tomorrow... was actually happening after week or two...
you done a good job.thank you
Tailoring the course around your work requirements.
That was great!!!
Great course and tutor but communication but could have been better as so many times no one called back to Nick
I would Use again though.
Good understanding and made me feel confident about the coarse
Q2WLimited is rated 4.89 based on 413 reviews