Q2WLimited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Q2WLimited
Read Q2WLimited Reviews

About Q2WLimited:

Q2W Ltd. are a construction Industry supplier delivering National Vocational Qualifications (NVQs) and training to meet health and safety compliance. Recent changes to the Construction Design & Management Regulations (CDM) 2015 & CSCS now require members of the construction team at all levels to prove their competence through NVQ qualification.

Managing director Chris Wall has over forty years trade and construction management experience; the business diversified into NVQ assessment in 2005. These combined business skills offer our customers a unique service. Q2W fully understand the day-to-day pressures construction professionals experience, our service recognises this, NVQ assessment is planned and delivered to cause minimum effect to your workload.

Offering qualifications from NVQ level 2 - 7 we are able to meet individual and company requirements. In addition, qualify at NVQ level 7 in Construction Senior Management with us and you will be entitled to apply for membership with the Chartered Institute of Building. This is a unique opportunity only available to candidates who achieve their NVQ through a Pearson/Edexcel accredited centre.

nathan@q2w.co.uk

The Workshop, 32-40 Tontine StreetFolkestone

Tell us how Q2WLimited made you happy
David helped me a lot with everything he is really good
Excellent service, friendly staff, I get everything what I needed , highly recommended their services.
Thank you for completing your NVQ Level 2 with us Audrius, you were a pleasure to work with.
From the start until the finish they have always been there for me either on the phone, text message, email and even meet Chris few times and Alex as well both of these guys have dealt with me to the unexpected professional way. Q2W I believe they not in business just for money they also make sure the people get all the training and help as necessary.
I would like that more people come and do their NVQ with Q2W and find out how good these guys are. Many, many thanks for your help Boys!! Much Appreciated!! (Leke Muja)
Alex from the hole of Q2W we thank you for your kind words! having feedback like this will only strive us to continue to do the best job we can or even better!
The poor service ever....
Q2WLimited is rated 4.89 based on 413 reviews