Q2WLimited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Q2WLimited
Read Q2WLimited Reviews

About Q2WLimited:

Q2W Ltd. are a construction Industry supplier delivering National Vocational Qualifications (NVQs) and training to meet health and safety compliance. Recent changes to the Construction Design & Management Regulations (CDM) 2015 & CSCS now require members of the construction team at all levels to prove their competence through NVQ qualification.

Managing director Chris Wall has over forty years trade and construction management experience; the business diversified into NVQ assessment in 2005. These combined business skills offer our customers a unique service. Q2W fully understand the day-to-day pressures construction professionals experience, our service recognises this, NVQ assessment is planned and delivered to cause minimum effect to your workload.

Offering qualifications from NVQ level 2 - 7 we are able to meet individual and company requirements. In addition, qualify at NVQ level 7 in Construction Senior Management with us and you will be entitled to apply for membership with the Chartered Institute of Building. This is a unique opportunity only available to candidates who achieve their NVQ through a Pearson/Edexcel accredited centre.

nathan@q2w.co.uk

The Workshop, 32-40 Tontine StreetFolkestone

Tell us how Q2WLimited made you happy
The poor service ever....
Where do I start, from the out set communication between myself, Knight learning and yourselves was very poor!! you made one effort to start the program and then no communication for months not answering calls or emails. Then when you do finally get in touch you lose all of the material I emailed over to you. You then said that the process was complete only for me to keep chasing you that you reveal that there was more paperwork to be completed.this process with yourselves had started in February and I have only received my CSCS card yesterday. So just to clarify that where I am concerned it is a very poor performance from yourselves and Knight learning which I feel that I wouldn't be able to indorse either of your companies to friends and colleagues.
Q2WLimited is rated 4.89 based on 413 reviews