Q2WLimited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Q2WLimited
Read Q2WLimited Reviews

About Q2WLimited:

Q2W Ltd. are a construction Industry supplier delivering National Vocational Qualifications (NVQs) and training to meet health and safety compliance. Recent changes to the Construction Design & Management Regulations (CDM) 2015 & CSCS now require members of the construction team at all levels to prove their competence through NVQ qualification.

Managing director Chris Wall has over forty years trade and construction management experience; the business diversified into NVQ assessment in 2005. These combined business skills offer our customers a unique service. Q2W fully understand the day-to-day pressures construction professionals experience, our service recognises this, NVQ assessment is planned and delivered to cause minimum effect to your workload.

Offering qualifications from NVQ level 2 - 7 we are able to meet individual and company requirements. In addition, qualify at NVQ level 7 in Construction Senior Management with us and you will be entitled to apply for membership with the Chartered Institute of Building. This is a unique opportunity only available to candidates who achieve their NVQ through a Pearson/Edexcel accredited centre.

nathan@q2w.co.uk

The Workshop, 32-40 Tontine StreetFolkestone

Tell us how Q2WLimited made you happy
I have just completed my NVQ 7 Construction Senior Management qualification with Q2W. Chris Wall was superb in communicating with me over the duration of the course, and helping me when I needed guidance. The learning portal is easy to understand and use and clearly indicates your progress as you upload evidence. The professional review with Chris at the end was a great experience and I am delighted to have achieved this qualification. I would highly recommend Q2W and this course as a means of formalising a lifetime of work experience into a usable and highly recognisable qualification. Now for CIOB membership!
Work based NVQ the assessors where very helpful, Initial phone calls to explain the process of achieving the accreditations required and what information would need to be gathered for evidence. Follow up meetings to go through the evidence, with a final professional review to discuss all the evidence material and the projects that I had worked on over the last few months. Very user friendly.
I just finished NVQ 7 Senior Construction Management with Q2W. I was unsure what evidence material is suitable for the course, but the assessor was very helpful in sorting through them and advising what is still missing. The assessment itself was straightforward, very professional. Definitely recommend for everyone who needs the qualification. Thank you
Really easy to use online portal for uploading evidence. Assessor was very thorough and helpful throughout. Would 100% recommend.
Completed my L7 NVQ with Q2W, the entire process was made clear with continual support. Would highly recommend Q2W to anyone contemplating an NVQ.
Very efficient, easy to deal with.
I’ve recently done my CSCS Blue Card with Q2W. The course itself was well tutored, all information was well put across. The employee’s working couldn’t have done anything more for us on the course and I am very thankful for that. All in all was brilliant and hopefully looking forward to doing more courses in the future.
That was very professional and qualified attitude
Adam Bates the assessor was very responsive and kind man
Exellant service,Adam the instructor was there any time and gave me a good service and explained everything when needed thanks Adam 👍
Great experience.Very helpful team quick response for all questions and issues.
Thank you!!!
Very helpful and thorough.
Very pleased with this company and my experience overall. Adam Bates who was my assessor is great at what he does, he kept me in the loop, was constantly in touch and made the process as smooth as possible. Would definitely recommend!
Towards the end of 2019 I contacted Q2W so I could get an nvq for work purposes.
The process was very easy and my assessor (Adam Bates) was great. He was very clear with his instructions and made me feel at ease the whole way through the assessment.
And at the end of December I received my nvq.
Work based NVQ the assessors where very helpful, Initial phone calls to explain the process of achieving the accreditations required and what information would need to be gathered for evidence. Follow up meetings to go through the evidence, with a final professional review to discuss all the evidence material and the projects that I had worked on over the last few years. Very user friendly.
The on-line portal was easy to use, allowing access to review what had already been logged, and very easy to upload files.
My experience was great. My Adam bates was really good as if I had a problem he was there. And made the interview Really relaxed
Adam dealt with my NVQ2 in roof tiling and slating very quickly and efficiently. He was very thorough also, he asked through questions and enforced i had the correct knowledge to complete the jobs. He also had a look through my portfolio and commented on how nice some of the jobs looked which was nice.
Adam Bates done a fantastic job when taking us on our NVQ journey. Would definitely recommend.
I was recommended to Q2W by a friend for my NVQ Level 7.
Everything was staright forward from start to finish with great communicaton and helpful people. I will use again.
I've just completed my NVQ L7 and can highly recommend Q2W. A big shout out to Dean Cleaver for his help and guidance while I was completing this qualification.
did my level 6 with Q2W and they made it easy work, everything was explained and if I didn't understand anything my assessor Ray Goddard was easy to contact. A overall really great serves would highly recommend and use again.
Q2WLimited is rated 4.89 based on 415 reviews