Pump Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Pump

Tell us how Pump made you happy

"Always have plenty of time to talk us through problems and always have the right equipment for sale when we need it.5 star service Thank you Robinson's The Epping Golf Course"
"Clear website, fast ordering and delivery.(next day). Quality of product was also excellent."
"Very good communication and speedy delivery"
"No reply to query about vat charge and no promised phone call on request for help with an item"
"A telephone call confirmed the part we required and an order was placed online. Item received promptly. Couldn't fault ease of the whole processs."
"I can not say I was happy having to buy new parts. Their is a weakness in the design in the parts I have used in the passed. This was the third replacement I have had to purchase due to this design weakness which I am sure you are aware of but have done nothing to strengthen the two small lings in the main casting. If possible a small radius in the corners of the casting that link these parts would I am sure would overcome this problem. G M Bird"
"Products easily found, helpful staff when ringing to check sizes for a particular item."
"Great service fast delivery the pump I purchased met all of my expectations"
"I have ordered 3 pumps from this company which worth £530 and they took money from my account and 2 days past there is no confirmation mail of order or nothing when I called the company they said order has not been cancelled without any reason and money is also not refunded till now. Very bad experience, how such a big company can be irresponsible like this."
Hello
We apologise for your poor experience.

In this particular case the order was automatically flagged due to discrepancies and therefore cancelled.
We try to make refunds ASAP, please bear in mind that processing time applies.

This should have been explained at the time and we will endeavour to ensure similar complications are thoroughly communicated and understood.

Many thanks.
"Very pleased with easy access and ordering excellent delivery Will recommend Many thanks"
"Delivered next day, will have to wait to see how durable the purchase will be, but cannot fault the ordering & delivery."
"Great help and delivery"
"............"
"Easy to order, quick delivery"
"I ordered before w/end said it would be delivered on Monday but amazed it arrived next day .. thank you for a speedy delivery ....... D Webb."
"Dealt with you several times and always impressed with your service and helpfulness with tech enquiries........ 5 Star"
"Best service . Thank you"
"The pump was delivered promptly, and has proved to be a good unit. I think that you could give more information on the pump description, of for example fittings that are part of the purchase, namely pipe fittings and suction filter. That I am sure would help customers more."
"Product arrived on time all good"
"simple web site, reasonable prices, very fast delivery"
Pump is rated 4.60 based on 52 reviews