Pump Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Pump

How would you rate Pump ?

"Products easily found, helpful staff when ringing to check sizes for a particular item."
"Great service fast delivery the pump I purchased met all of my expectations"
"I have ordered 3 pumps from this company which worth £530 and they took money from my account and 2 days past there is no confirmation mail of order or nothing when I called the company they said order has not been cancelled without any reason and money is also not refunded till now. Very bad experience, how such a big company can be irresponsible like this."
Hello
We apologise for your poor experience.

In this particular case the order was automatically flagged due to discrepancies and therefore cancelled.
We try to make refunds ASAP, please bear in mind that processing time applies.

This should have been explained at the time and we will endeavour to ensure similar complications are thoroughly communicated and understood.

Many thanks.
"Very pleased with easy access and ordering excellent delivery Will recommend Many thanks"
"Delivered next day, will have to wait to see how durable the purchase will be, but cannot fault the ordering & delivery."
"Great help and delivery"
"............"
"Easy to order, quick delivery"
"I ordered before w/end said it would be delivered on Monday but amazed it arrived next day .. thank you for a speedy delivery ....... D Webb."
"Dealt with you several times and always impressed with your service and helpfulness with tech enquiries........ 5 Star"
"Best service . Thank you"
"The pump was delivered promptly, and has proved to be a good unit. I think that you could give more information on the pump description, of for example fittings that are part of the purchase, namely pipe fittings and suction filter. That I am sure would help customers more."
"Product arrived on time all good"
"simple web site, reasonable prices, very fast delivery"
"I purchased this pump to replace the original, fitted with my sewage pumping station at home some 10 years ago. 10 years life out of the first pump, I was delighted. Hopefully this last at least the same. Kevin Woods"
"Thought I'd have to scrap the pump in the garden, but they had the part and reasonably priced too"
"Greg responded quickly, coaxing me through how to resolve our pump issue, then despatched the spare part recorded delivery so that we were only out of commission for just over a day from first contact. Excellent service and all done with a good sense of humour. Thoroughly recommend."
"Delivery was prompt and telephone staff were very helpful when I discovered I had ordered the wrong item. Your lady I dealt with was very considerate and helped me to order the correct item. Full marks to a customer service that was polite and friendly."
"All ok just what I was looking for just the job"
"Hello Guys-- seems ages since I purchased the pump but the barrel had to come from Germany and was delayed by over a week by the delivery firm who could not understand post codes. I've now managed to assembly it but was disappointed not to have received any guidance on how to proceed about getting it working. At the moment there is no movement at all -- it is solid --what must I do to free it up to getting it working. This pump is going in the local museum and will be used for "Victorian Washdays" so needs to be easy to use for young people. Kind Regards Bob Crabtree"
Pump is rated 4.54 based on 46 reviews