Pump Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend Pump

How would you rate Pump ?

B Woolcott
Verified Buyer
"Delivery was prompt and telephone staff were very helpful when I discovered I had ordered the wrong item. Your lady I dealt with was very considerate and helped me to order the correct item. Full marks to a customer service that was polite and friendly."
"All ok just what I was looking for just the job"
Robert Crabtree
Verified Buyer
"Hello Guys-- seems ages since I purchased the pump but the barrel had to come from Germany and was delayed by over a week by the delivery firm who could not understand post codes. I've now managed to assembly it but was disappointed not to have received any guidance on how to proceed about getting it working. At the moment there is no movement at all -- it is solid --what must I do to free it up to getting it working. This pump is going in the local museum and will be used for "Victorian Washdays" so needs to be easy to use for young people. Kind Regards Bob Crabtree"
"Fast, well packaged delivery. Item as described - fitted and working well."
Mr R E Woodwards
Verified Buyer
"The product was good service was good. the cosyof potage & packing was OTT £5 was to much as it camein a jiffy bag"
Peter Ashforth
Verified Buyer
"Items dispatched promptly and correctly packaged to prevent damage. Free postage on orders over £100 made items very competitive with local suppliers. All items arrived next working day."
Richard Addison
"Fast efficient service"
Rodney John Taylor
Verified Buyer
"Glad there's still a company that still deals in such specialist parts"
"Excellent parts and great Customer Service"
Pump is rated 4.41 based on 29 reviews