PTP Reviews

of reviewers recommend PTP
Read PTP Reviews

About PTP:

PTP delivers management, sales, customer care, personal development, finance & planning training. We deliver sales and management courses in-house or on an 'Open' basis. We are a leading provider of sales and management training in London and other parts of the UK.

PTP Head Office102 Brook StreetWymeswoldLeicestershire

Tell us how PTP made you happy
Excellent trainer and very interactive session.
Two members of my team attended the Business Skills for Administrators course in early March 19. They were not too sure that they would benefit anything from this course choice as they were both experienced administrators, but on their return to the office they both said that they had left with a wealth of additional knowledge and that this had also reinforced some of their current work practices. They spoke very highly of the training consultant Di McLanachan and said that she really helped them with their own individual learnings. The only improvement they felt should be fed back was that the training room was down in the basement with no natural light.
All in all a very worthwhile course, and I certainly came away with some very good knowhow of which I will certainly use in future situations.

Very easy company to deal with. Very happy.
I had a 121 TTT session. the delivery was excellent, the content was exactly what was offered and also what I had asked to be detailed too. the handouts and information I got to take way was also very high quality.
Highly enjoyable course, clear learning outcomes which are practical to implement and excellent course material.
Excellent venue and tutor. Friendly and extremely informative. Would recommend to anyone who feels they need a much needed refresher or introduction.
We attended a Credit Control course and found this very informative and very enjoyable. Tracey was absolutely brilliant in delivering this course and we found it to be extremely helpful and was delivered clearly. Would 100% recommend PTP and wouldn't hesitate to enrol on another course, thank you.
I attended PTP's Introduction to Management and Supervisory Skills in Bristol and thoroughly enjoyed the day. The trainer was knowledgeable & professional throughout, provided us with great course materials and allowed us to all share our experiences, barriers and concerns which also enabled us to discuss suggestions from other companies. I would highly recommend this course to others.
Sent one of our experienced girls on a management training course to develop her further into managing staff. Excellent feedback from her and we shall be doing more PTP
Great training, good communication and great customer service!
As a training broker its essential that the quality of suppliers chosen to train client's staff is second to none.

We chose PTP & they have just delivered Introduction to Management & Supervisory Skills in Bristol for my delegate who then scored 10/10 of every question of their evaluation form.

PTP are also easy to work with, quick response times and great service.

We look forward to booking again!
Four of our senior managers attended the Leadership course and the feedback was excellent - well organised with a knowledgeable tutor and great course materials. Very good value, highly recommend.
I wasn't sure what to expect on the course..but i was very pleasantly surprised. the course objectives were met and Suzanne, the Trainer was very professional and has good practical examples . i would certainly recommend the course
The course was structured and well run. I thought the trainer was very professional and helpful. I would recommend the course.
Courses available in locations that are good for some of our sites in the UK. Relevant topics. Always get good feedback from participants.
My colleague was very happy with the course she went to with PTP. I will definitely look at more courses in the future for us to attend.
We have had a number of training sessions conducted by PTP and we have only had very positive reviews.
We are planning to roll out a further training plan for 2019.
We were lucky to have such a small group and our trainer adapted the course to our individual needs very well.

Finished the day with plenty of advice, new techniques and guidance to further the areas we wish to improve.

Would highly recommend!
An employee of ours attended the course and gave positive feedback.
A very well delivered 1 day course, tailored around both members of the session. Lots of useful content to take away and use in the real world
PTP is rated 4.79 based on 260 reviews