PTP Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend PTP

About PTP: PTP delivers management, sales, customer care, personal development, finance & planning training. We deliver sales and management courses in-house or on an 'Open' basis. We are a leading provider of sales and management training in London and other parts of the UK.

PTP Head Office102 Brook StreetWymeswoldLeicestershire

How would you rate PTP?

"Very professional and punctual. It was every bit as good as I hoped it would be."
"Candy was really knowledgeable and structured when delivering the course which worked really well for my team, She got people involved to get engagement and participation which was important too me to ensure all were gaining maximum value from the training course. The course workbooks and ability to use in the future was amazing too a nice touch! Thanks Candy and Marc"
"Tracey, the trainer for my course was fantastic! She made everything seem so interesting yet also easy to digest. She really encouraged me to ask questions which made me benefit from it so much more than I expected to and left me feeling hungry for more.... she was definitely born to teach!"
"The course met 100% our expectations. Marc gave us a demonstration of the techniques to generate new business by telephone and everyone was shocked to see the successful results. It was eyes opening and extremely helpful."
"A good course and an enjoyable day with a small group of people from different industries who all got along well. The trainer tailored the course to individual requirements and there was plenty of time for everyone to contribute."
Tracy Hamblin
Verified Buyer
"Low attendance made discussion easier and more informal but obviously less experiences to learn from. Easy to find venue made travel good."
"Very enjoyable day. Covered a lot of material and the trainer adapted the course to suit our needs throughout the day."
"Excellent course, Ian was very knowledgeable and friendly"
Jackie Heath
Verified Buyer
"Seamless booking process, very good course, did exactly what it said on the tin. Would definitely use PTP again."
Nicole Walker
Verified Buyer
"Really enjoyed the day. Very comfortable training environment and an excellent knowledgeable tutor. Thank you!"
"It one-day course was not only useful, but kept me focused and entertained throughout. I will definitely look to PTP again for future CPD training as necessary."
"I had the pleasure of working for a full day with Tracey, who helped me understand and work through several aspects of my sales strategy. I found the session to be extremely informative and effective. We tackled various points, some theoretical, some very practical and specific to my case. Each point was explored with clarity and actionable insights. All in all it was a five-star day. Highly recommended."
Gary Lockley
Verified Buyer
"Great course that has helped me a great deal. If nothing else it has supported me in changing my mind-set for both the preparation and the delivery of presentations. The course was well planned and delivered and was very personal. We took the opportunity to book the course in house and I would strongly recommend this."
"Great course, Tracey reaffirmed how really important the PA role is along with all administration roles within an organisation. Good confidence boost!!"
"A brilliant course of People Management Skills, it was a really relaxed day that was tailored to meet all my needs and gave me the tools to tackle the challenges I face in my role. I would definitely use PTP in the future and recommend to colleagues."
"The course venue was great. Unfortunately due to roadworks and long tailbacks I arrived late. There was no information of possible delays in your course information sheets."
Sunita Bhandari
Verified Reviewer
"Excellent course on report writing. Andrea was an great trainer."
"Great course, very interactive. Trainer was able to gear course to our specific needs as only 2 in class."
"Fun and professional training delivered in a way which made it a pleasure to attend. The training was tailored to needs which were identified as the course progressed and the lively spirit in the room."
"Our employee who took the course said he was impressed by the professionalism of the training, and would highly recommend to others."
PTP is rated 4.76 based on 127 reviews