PTP Reviews

of reviewers recommend PTP
Read PTP Reviews

About PTP:

PTP delivers management, sales, customer care, personal development, finance & planning training. We deliver sales and management courses in-house or on an 'Open' basis. We are a leading provider of sales and management training in London and other parts of the UK.

PTP Head Office102 Brook StreetWymeswoldLeicestershire

Tell us how PTP made you happy
The trainer was friendly, very experienced and engaging. All in all a very helpful course, some simple but effective techniques that can be used in work and also in personal life.
Great feedback from my colleagues for the Practical MBA course. Very friendly and helpful service from PTP.
I really enjoyed my recent training, the trainer asked us how we would prefer to learn and then delivered the training to suit our needs. I would have no hesitation in recommending the Developing Your PA Potential course. I found it interesting, inspirational and definitely helped boost my confidence.
Really happy with the recent training which was delivered by a very experienced trainer who was able to draw upon her vast experience to convey the different elements of the training with great effect. I would have no hesitation in recommending PTP for any of your training needs.
First Line Manager Skills
We chose this course to support a new line manager. We were impressed by the efficiency and helpfulness of customer service, also felt it was a very good price for a full day course. The feedback from the delegate was extremely positive and we believe it has given him the tools to progress his career.
Great course, enjoyed by all of the team. Highly recommend!
Unfortunately there was only myself and one other attendee at the course, and we were both completely different personalities with vastly different Management styles. Although it was interesting to hear someone else's perspective I felt that the content of the course was too basic for my needs, and felt slightly rushed in the afternoon with no active encouragement for questions. This is where more attendees would have helped.
The course price had been halved to encourage more take up, and that discounted price was probably more realistic.
The Trainer was very friendly and professional.
Attended the Advanced Finance for non Finance Managers course - it was very useful and whilst i realise i knew a lot of it already there were still some nuggets that helped me take positive action back at work. Workbook was a great takeaway too
Credit Control Course
The Trainor was very nice and wanted to make sure he gave us value for money but unfortunately, the course was a lot more basic than we anticipated it would be, he was struggling himself
as we were more or less doing everything he showed us.
Never work for them, they have a clause in their contract (no one reads line by line) that once you leave, they would deduct all the holidays and sick pay you earned during the years, retrospectively, that means you only get Statuary holidays. Well, you can't take away the prior period holidays earned by someone just because you are leaving in December, you loss last 11 months worth of contractual holidays and get back statuary holidays. They have a very low retention rate.
We attended the Essential Marketing and skills course. Very useful and excellent delivery given by Tracey who adapted the delivery of the course to suit our needs. I would definitely recommend PTP to other colleagues
Excellent and resourceful training, good feedback so far from our clients that have attended.
A fantastic course, with an amazing tutor, thank you Candy. The venue and food were 1st class. I would definitely book another course with PTP
Excellent and highly useful training course. I was on the Adv Negotiations course delivered by Tracy Richards - she is extremely competent and has a knack of relating to each course member according to their personality and background. Great style of teaching which lays solid foundations for entering negotiations in the profession.
Every time I send someone on a PTP training course they come back raving about the course and the Tutor. Good skills trained which are transferred to the work place and performance is improved.
Great course. In-depth workbook and knowledgeable trainer who tailored course to my needs.
The public speaking course was amazing, and helped me with my confidence in relation to presenting in public.
Our member of staff who attended the Leadership & Management course gave it full marks, and came away really inspired.
I attended a people management course back in November and I can't recommend it enough. The host of the course (Andrea) was absolutely fantastic, she tailored the course to suit the candidates there and gave amazing tips and tricks to work with in our day to day role. The venue was lovely and easy to find from the station.

I look forward to the next course with PTP.
A really inspiring session that not only helps your team to manage stress day in day out but also helps manage their approach to difficult situations , conflict management and managing others expectations ,
PTP is rated 4.79 based on 262 reviews