PTP Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend PTP

About PTP: PTP delivers management, sales, customer care, personal development, finance & planning training. We deliver sales and management courses in-house or on an 'Open' basis. We are a leading provider of sales and management training in London and other parts of the UK.

PTP Head Office102 Brook StreetWymeswoldLeicestershire

How would you rate PTP?

"The PTP course was tailored to my needs and provided me with a great level of knowledge and confidence that I didn't have previously. I felt confident applying my newly learnt skills to the tasks I am now facing and know that I have all of the materials I need to face new challenges in the future. The tutor was excellent and approachable too. I would highly recommend PTP."
"The training was delivered on site on a one to one basis. The trainer was very good and tailored the session to suit my needs."
"PTP provided great sales training. Arranging the course was quick and easy and the course material was very good. The trainer was a delight to work with and we would recommend their training to other companies."
"A very informative course, that was both motivating and interesting, with a delivery that was knowledgeable and skilful. The skills taught will undoubtedly improve listening and understanding in the workplace, increase the value of individuals' input into decision making, and overall benefit the team."
"really great course. Very amiable guy, explained things in a really tangible way, using practical examples. He had a lot of personal work experience in the area, and really knew his stuff. Came away feeling like I had really learned something"
"Really took on board my personal objectives and my objectives for the team. Small group so was able to personalise well. Strong trainer was was very confident in their knowledge of the subject."
"We have sent a number of our colleagues on the PTP Leadership & Management Skills course in recent months, with consistently good results. Colleagues come back to work with practical actions to implement in the workplace and fired up with new ideas about how to further improve their leadership skills. I would certainly be happy to send further colleagues on this course."
"Yet another excellent in-house course delivered by PTP. Great feedback from all who attended. Great communication when booking, course overview clear online and Tracey excellent, as for previous courses."
"Extremely well presented course with full engagement with the trainer. The cost is standard as per other training providers, but you definitely get what you have paid for. Would highly recommend."
"Training and Trainer were interesting, the London venue very well situated and convenient"
"The facilitation skills I attended was first class. The sessions was very interactive and the tutor very engaging, held my attention from start to finish and I came away with some useful practical skills."
"I attended a Consultative Selling course in London (half-day, 1:1 session) and found it very beneficial. The trainer was very good at tailoring the content to make it relevant to my work. I feel the course refreshed my skills/knowledge and improved my confidence with sales. The venue was great."
"I attended a course for negotiating skills for buyers. Tracey, the trainer knew her stuff. In fact, I would say, if you sat across a negotiating table from her, you would lose your shirt."
"From start to finish working with PTP was an absolute pleasure, making the whole process very easy. Suzanne the trainer was amazing, listening to what I required and then creating a training course to fit our needs perfectly. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a company who can offer outstanding training to meet your organisations needs."
"I attended the introduction to management and supervisory skills course in Edinburgh. Anna Valeria Lucia was excellent at balancing management theory with practical tips and I left with a management action plan which I intend to implement at work. The only reason I have not given 5 stars is because the course was cancelled and rescheduled at short notice."
"A very well presented and engaging course from which I will undoubtedly benefit from."
"The course leader was very clear and engaging and the group involvement really helped me to understand things well, thank you PTP!"
"Excellent practical tips delivered in a professional manner. I would definitely recommend PTP Training."
"First course I have been on since leaving school so nothing to compare with. Suzanne very good tutor and would definitely attend another one."
"Excellent course delivered in a very informative and professional style"
PTP is rated 4.79 based on 173 reviews