PTP Reviews

of reviewers recommend PTP
2 - 3 Hours
Read PTP Reviews

About PTP:

PTP delivers management, sales, customer care, personal development, finance & planning training. We deliver sales and management courses in-house or on an 'Open' basis. We are a leading provider of sales and management training in London and other parts of the UK.

PTP Head Office102 Brook StreetWymeswoldLeicestershire

Tell us how PTP made you happy
Great communications before the course adapted to our brand. Staff found the course delivered at a great pace. Friendly confident and informative. We held our course on site at HQ.
The course was very informative and very enjoyable. The tutor made it easy to understand and follow. Would recommend.
I have previously booked training with PTP for our employees. I have found them to be competitive on price and deliver excellent training in further developing our staff with the skills they need in their roles. Our delegates enjoyed the training and felt that it delivered on all points. I would have no hesitation in using PTP again.
Our employees thoroughly enjoyed their course with PTP. They came back motivated and eager to implement what they had learnt. Price was very reasonable and they were raving about the trainer saying how great she was. Simple to sign up and communication was great.
Excellent course run by PTP. The Team thoroughly enjoyed Candy's energetic and interesting presentation and key skills were learned as a result. Fully intend to book further courses with this provider.
My one to one session with Di was excellent, she provided me with the personalised advice and suggestions as well as a lot of simple but effective techniques. Thank you Di!
Such a great service! I did the communicating effectively course, it was so nice to talk through some of the basics again as sometimes the demand of work makes you forget the basics and how it could make your communication even more powerful!
Great course ,very helpful I learnt a lot .It was educational and fun ,highly recommended .
My team thoroughly enjoyed the Leadership and Management Skills Course they attended via Zoom. Their feedback seemed to really motivate and encourage them to use new techniques learnt both personally and professionally.
I recently attended my second PTP training ‘Become an Outstanding Manager’. It was professionally delivered with many simple but very effective techniques that have already made a significant difference in my working life. Thank you, Ursula, self-reflection is one the best self-improvement methods and you invoked this with great expertise. Thank you!
My one to one session was excellent, providing targeting advice and suggestions and also educating me in an area i was not familiar with. i have taken much of what i learned back to the business with the intention that positive changes can be implemented. Tracey was so personable and entirely focussed on my needs. I highly recommend PTP training courses to all companies.
Recently attended my first PTP training course and will certainly look to attend more. The trainer for our Credit Control course, was knowledgeable, personable and succeeded in keeping the attendees engaged in the training. Took many good ideas away from the day.
A colleague and I attended the Stress Management course. The trainer was knowledgeable, personable, kept all attendees involved. We will take back new skills and techniques to share with the company. We have attended ptp courses previously and would highly recommend.
The trainer was friendly, very experienced and engaging. All in all a very helpful course, some simple but effective techniques that can be used in work and also in personal life.
Great feedback from my colleagues for the Practical MBA course. Very friendly and helpful service from PTP.
I really enjoyed my recent training, the trainer asked us how we would prefer to learn and then delivered the training to suit our needs. I would have no hesitation in recommending the Developing Your PA Potential course. I found it interesting, inspirational and definitely helped boost my confidence.
Really happy with the recent training which was delivered by a very experienced trainer who was able to draw upon her vast experience to convey the different elements of the training with great effect. I would have no hesitation in recommending PTP for any of your training needs.
First Line Manager Skills We chose this course to support a new line manager. We were impressed by the efficiency and helpfulness of customer service, also felt it was a very good price for a full day course. The feedback from the delegate was extremely positive and we believe it has given him the tools to progress his career.
Great course, enjoyed by all of the team. Highly recommend!
Unfortunately there was only myself and one other attendee at the course, and we were both completely different personalities with vastly different Management styles. Although it was interesting to hear someone else's perspective I felt that the content of the course was too basic for my needs, and felt slightly rushed in the afternoon with no active encouragement for questions. This is where more attendees would have helped. The course price had been halved to encourage more take up, and that discounted price was probably more realistic. The Trainer was very friendly and professional.
PTP is rated 4.80 based on 275 reviews