PTP Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend PTP

About PTP: PTP delivers management, sales, customer care, personal development, finance & planning training. We deliver sales and management courses in-house or on an 'Open' basis. We are a leading provider of sales and management training in London and other parts of the UK.

PTP Head Office102 Brook StreetWymeswoldLeicestershire

How would you rate PTP?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"I had the pleasure of working for a full day with Tracey, who helped me understand and work through several aspects of my sales strategy. I found the session to be extremely informative and effective. We tackled various points, some theoretical, some very practical and specific to my case. Each point was explored with clarity and actionable insights. All in all it was a five-star day. Highly recommended."
"Great course that has helped me a great deal. If nothing else it has supported me in changing my mind-set for both the preparation and the delivery of presentations. The course was well planned and delivered and was very personal. We took the opportunity to book the course in house and I would strongly recommend this."
"Great course, Tracey reaffirmed how really important the PA role is along with all administration roles within an organisation. Good confidence boost!!"
"A brilliant course of People Management Skills, it was a really relaxed day that was tailored to meet all my needs and gave me the tools to tackle the challenges I face in my role. I would definitely use PTP in the future and recommend to colleagues."
"The course venue was great. Unfortunately due to roadworks and long tailbacks I arrived late. There was no information of possible delays in your course information sheets."
Sunita Bhandari
Verified Reviewer
"Excellent course on report writing. Andrea was an great trainer."
"Great course, very interactive. Trainer was able to gear course to our specific needs as only 2 in class."
"Fun and professional training delivered in a way which made it a pleasure to attend. The training was tailored to needs which were identified as the course progressed and the lively spirit in the room."
"Our employee who took the course said he was impressed by the professionalism of the training, and would highly recommend to others."
Sean Pearson
Verified Reviewer
"PTP provide a great interactive atmosphere in which to learn new skills. I will be using them again in 2018 to continue with my teams development"
"Very professional training outfit, would highly recommend."
"Our participants enjoyed the training and they recommended to other colleagues."
"Well structured and informative"
"Attended a 1 day negotiation skills course in November 2017. Very useful course with some solid and practical takeaways. Would recommend."
Stephanie Ingham
Verified Reviewer
"My colleagues attended the Building Confidence and Assertiveness course. They found the content really useful and have recommended the course for other colleagues within the business."
"Participants found the course very useful and the trainer was well informed and knowledgeable. I would recommend PTP as a training provider."
"Very useful to demonstrate clear organisation skills"
"We are a medium-sized business without an HR department. It can be a challenge to source training that matches our requirements and is straightforward to administer. We have now used PTP for a company-specific training event and we have sent staff on a range of their public training days. The feedback from our staff has been overwhelmingly positive and I have no hesitation in recommending that other companies should consider trying PTP for themselves."
"well structured and informative course. all participants felt it was time well spent."
"The delegate found the course very proffesional"
PTP is rated 4.75 based on 116 reviews