PTP Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend PTP

About PTP: PTP delivers management, sales, customer care, personal development, finance & planning training. We deliver sales and management courses in-house or on an 'Open' basis. We are a leading provider of sales and management training in London and other parts of the UK.

PTP Head Office102 Brook StreetWymeswoldLeicestershire

How would you rate PTP ?

"I attended a course for negotiating skills for buyers. Tracey, the trainer knew her stuff. In fact, I would say, if you sat across a negotiating table from her, you would lose your shirt."
"From start to finish working with PTP was an absolute pleasure, making the whole process very easy. Suzanne the trainer was amazing, listening to what I required and then creating a training course to fit our needs perfectly. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a company who can offer outstanding training to meet your organisations needs."
"I attended the introduction to management and supervisory skills course in Edinburgh. Anna Valeria Lucia was excellent at balancing management theory with practical tips and I left with a management action plan which I intend to implement at work. The only reason I have not given 5 stars is because the course was cancelled and rescheduled at short notice."
"A very well presented and engaging course from which I will undoubtedly benefit from."
"The course leader was very clear and engaging and the group involvement really helped me to understand things well, thank you PTP!"
"Excellent practical tips delivered in a professional manner. I would definitely recommend PTP Training."
"First course I have been on since leaving school so nothing to compare with. Suzanne very good tutor and would definitely attend another one."
"Excellent course delivered in a very informative and professional style"
"Very happy with the in house training. The level of care and planning really showed and the course materials were excellent. On top of this the training was customised to our requirements on the day. Highly recommended! Thank you."
"We have booked 4 staff members on to Leadership and Management course. Attendees really enjoyed the training, felt that they have been provided with some really useful tools. We will definitely be using PTP again in the future."
"Another successful training course booked with PTP, this time Consultative Selling. Feedback from our sales executive was excellent. Fantastic trainer and very useful exercises. Will definitely be using PTP again."
"My team and I did the Consultative Selling course which was excellent - all of us got something from it, both the ones who were new to sales and those who had attended many such courses before, there was lots of content to pick up from. Suzanne was the course leader and was superb, really engaging, informative and clearly experienced. We will definitely be using PTP again in the future."
"Marc and the team are incredibly knowledgeable and welcoming. I would highly recommend PTP to anyone looking for personal or professional development or training courses."
"Very thorough course, presented well with an extremely clued up tutor, very knowledgeable. Most suitable for various levels."
"We have had the opportunity to have the Negotiation training course In-House and it has been really useful and I loved the role-plays that Malcolm (the trainer) prepare for us. I will highly recommend this course to everyone."
"A really positive trainer, great setting, engaging discussions."
"Lively and interesting trainer. Good trainer to trainee ratio."
"We had an in-house training session on risk management and the trainer had done good research on our company before the day which gave him a good head start in helping tailor the day towards our needs. The trainer had good experience and explained things clearly despite us only having one day to cover a lot of information. We have some good areas to work on following the course."
"Excellent course (Closing the Sale & Dealing with objections) and trainer (Andrea Sunderland)"
"The course was very well organized and the trainer (Tracey) was excellent. The course covered all the elements that we were after and it also touched on aspects that we did not think off. We had one to one guidance/ advise which was beneficial to the Line Managers. I would definitely recommend this course."
PTP is rated 4.78 based on 161 reviews