PTP Reviews

Based on 287 reviews
2 - 3 Hours
Read PTP Reviews

About PTP:

PTP delivers management, sales, customer care, personal development, finance & planning training. We deliver sales and management courses in-house or on an 'Open' basis. We are a leading provider of sales and management training in London and other parts of the UK.

PTP Head Office102 Brook StreetWymeswoldLeicestershire

Tell us how PTP made you happy
Very well organised in a good, accessible venue. Smallish group so easy to discuss the subjects the trainer raised as we all had different issues. She led the discussions and kept us on track! Used a whiteboard rather than screens so could visualise points made and draw arrows etc to illustrate - we also wrote on the board. Nice having a break from screens. Left with tips and practices to use. Good lunch as well!
very good public speaking course, has really made me feel more confident! would highly recommend it
Great training, great overall experience.
Found this course really helpful
I attended the Building Personal & Professional confidence course. It was a very interesting and engaging course, the trainer was lovely and very encouraging. I thoroughly enjoyed the session and believe I came away with the right tools to help me with my confidence and assertiveness.
Very interesting and informative course, lots of interaction with other on the course, all from different work backgrounds. Andrea was very helpful in fitting solutions to various scenarios.
I attended a Leadership & Management skills course. The course content was excellent and well presented, I came away from the course having had an opportunity to discuss and overcome some of the challenges I had been facing prior to attending. It was also very useful to have a course booklet with notes made throughout the day to take away and review in my own time. Thank you
Excellent course, would highly recommend. Couldn't have asked for any more!
Booked a "One to One" course on line - Would Highly recommend and well worth the money!
The course was well delivered and gave the candidate an excellent insight in how he should be developing his role as a manager. We have used this company several times for different courses and wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.
I organised the Leadership and Management training day for 10 delegates within my department. The feedback from my collegues was fantastic - everyone found it a positive experience, with relaxed in-depth conversations, a mix of activities and topics, and finished with a better understanding of the challenges and motivations of others. The face-to-face training was an excellent team building exercise and much needed opportunity to make connections with team members as we came out of lockdown restrictions.
The course helped the understanding of a receptionist role and the importance of this. I have taken away the skills I learnt and have put them into practice.
Great communications before the course adapted to our brand. Staff found the course delivered at a great pace. Friendly confident and informative. We held our course on site at HQ.
The course was very informative and very enjoyable. The tutor made it easy to understand and follow. Would recommend.
I have previously booked training with PTP for our employees. I have found them to be competitive on price and deliver excellent training in further developing our staff with the skills they need in their roles. Our delegates enjoyed the training and felt that it delivered on all points. I would have no hesitation in using PTP again.
Our employees thoroughly enjoyed their course with PTP. They came back motivated and eager to implement what they had learnt. Price was very reasonable and they were raving about the trainer saying how great she was. Simple to sign up and communication was great.
Excellent course run by PTP. The Team thoroughly enjoyed Candy's energetic and interesting presentation and key skills were learned as a result. Fully intend to book further courses with this provider.
My one to one session with Di was excellent, she provided me with the personalised advice and suggestions as well as a lot of simple but effective techniques. Thank you Di!
Such a great service! I did the communicating effectively course, it was so nice to talk through some of the basics again as sometimes the demand of work makes you forget the basics and how it could make your communication even more powerful!
Great course ,very helpful I learnt a lot .It was educational and fun ,highly recommended .
PTP is rated 4.80 based on 287 reviews