PTP Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend PTP

About PTP: PTP delivers management, sales, customer care, personal development, finance & planning training. We deliver sales and management courses in-house or on an 'Open' basis. We are a leading provider of sales and management training in London and other parts of the UK.

PTP Head Office102 Brook StreetWymeswoldLeicestershire

Tell us how PTP made you happy

"Four of our senior managers attended the Leadership course and the feedback was excellent - well organised with a knowledgeable tutor and great course materials. Very good value, highly recommend."
"I wasn't sure what to expect on the course..but i was very pleasantly surprised. the course objectives were met and Suzanne, the Trainer was very professional and has good practical examples . i would certainly recommend the course"
"The course was structured and well run. I thought the trainer was very professional and helpful. I would recommend the course."
"Courses available in locations that are good for some of our sites in the UK. Relevant topics. Always get good feedback from participants."
"My colleague was very happy with the course she went to with PTP. I will definitely look at more courses in the future for us to attend."
"We have had a number of training sessions conducted by PTP and we have only had very positive reviews. We are planning to roll out a further training plan for 2019."
"We were lucky to have such a small group and our trainer adapted the course to our individual needs very well. Finished the day with plenty of advice, new techniques and guidance to further the areas we wish to improve. Would highly recommend!"
"An employee of ours attended the course and gave positive feedback."
"A very well delivered 1 day course, tailored around both members of the session. Lots of useful content to take away and use in the real world"
"Me and my colleague did the 1 day course: Sustaining Effective Financial Control. It was a really good 6 hours which help us obtain a lot of knowledge that we are now implementing in our company."
"A very well delivered course that included many insightful methods of analyzing behavior in selling/buying situations. Very personal training (2 in group) with lots of useful content to take away."
"Informative and well presented course. It was tailored to my current role as there was only a small group of 3, which allowed the trainer to discuss any queries we had on an individual basis."
"It was a great day, with plenty of time to get questions answered and steered in the right direction."
"I was offered a 1-2-1 training session when the course was cancelled and it was excellent, really tailored to my need and the trainer was fantastic."
"https://www.reviews.co.uk/company-reviews/store/ptp"
"An excellent course, facilities and most importantly trainer."
"The PTP course was tailored to my needs and provided me with a great level of knowledge and confidence that I didn't have previously. I felt confident applying my newly learnt skills to the tasks I am now facing and know that I have all of the materials I need to face new challenges in the future. The tutor was excellent and approachable too. I would highly recommend PTP."
"The training was delivered on site on a one to one basis. The trainer was very good and tailored the session to suit my needs."
"PTP provided great sales training. Arranging the course was quick and easy and the course material was very good. The trainer was a delight to work with and we would recommend their training to other companies."
"A very informative course, that was both motivating and interesting, with a delivery that was knowledgeable and skilful. The skills taught will undoubtedly improve listening and understanding in the workplace, increase the value of individuals' input into decision making, and overall benefit the team."
PTP is rated 4.80 based on 189 reviews