PTP Reviews

of reviewers recommend PTP
Read PTP Reviews

About PTP:

PTP delivers management, sales, customer care, personal development, finance & planning training. We deliver sales and management courses in-house or on an 'Open' basis. We are a leading provider of sales and management training in London and other parts of the UK.

PTP Head Office102 Brook StreetWymeswoldLeicestershire

Tell us how PTP made you happy
I really enjoyed my recent training, the trainer asked us how we would prefer to learn and then delivered the training to suit our needs. I would have no hesitation in recommending the Developing Your PA Potential course. I found it interesting, inspirational and definitely helped boost my confidence.
First Line Manager Skills
We chose this course to support a new line manager. We were impressed by the efficiency and helpfulness of customer service, also felt it was a very good price for a full day course. The feedback from the delegate was extremely positive and we believe it has given him the tools to progress his career.
Great course, enjoyed by all of the team. Highly recommend!
We attended the Essential Marketing and skills course. Very useful and excellent delivery given by Tracey who adapted the delivery of the course to suit our needs. I would definitely recommend PTP to other colleagues
Excellent and resourceful training, good feedback so far from our clients that have attended.
A fantastic course, with an amazing tutor, thank you Candy. The venue and food were 1st class. I would definitely book another course with PTP
Excellent and highly useful training course. I was on the Adv Negotiations course delivered by Tracy Richards - she is extremely competent and has a knack of relating to each course member according to their personality and background. Great style of teaching which lays solid foundations for entering negotiations in the profession.
Every time I send someone on a PTP training course they come back raving about the course and the Tutor. Good skills trained which are transferred to the work place and performance is improved.
Great course. In-depth workbook and knowledgeable trainer who tailored course to my needs.
The public speaking course was amazing, and helped me with my confidence in relation to presenting in public.
Our member of staff who attended the Leadership & Management course gave it full marks, and came away really inspired.
I attended a people management course back in November and I can't recommend it enough. The host of the course (Andrea) was absolutely fantastic, she tailored the course to suit the candidates there and gave amazing tips and tricks to work with in our day to day role. The venue was lovely and easy to find from the station.

I look forward to the next course with PTP.
A really inspiring session that not only helps your team to manage stress day in day out but also helps manage their approach to difficult situations , conflict management and managing others expectations ,
Excellent and very useful training course, I just can recommend it. Small group, good location of the venue as well as perfect instructor. It was just great!
Delivery of training course was bespoke to our individual requirements and presented with personal input rather than through slide shows. Highly recommended.
I attended the Public Speaking course in London with the excellent trainer Gil. The course content was very detailed and as the group of delegates was small, Gil was able to really tailor the information and skills training to our needs. After the training day, I now feel equipped with the tools and confidence to better deliver speeches and presentations.
I attended the "Managing Effective Meetings" course (with Tracey in Birmingham). I found the day to be very worthwhile. The host was great in actively delivering the content, which was varied and well structured, whilst engaging with us as individuals. I am more confident now in my capability to engage in effective meetings, and would recommend this course to others.
Advanced listening skills - 1 day course - informative, engaging, fun and thought provoking. Trainer (Tracey) had taken the time to understand the needs of the delegates in advance, so came well prepared and was full of energy from the start to the end of the session.
I organised the Interpreting Financial Statements course for 5 delegates at our site. The pre and post training communication was great, Paul kept me well informed. The delegates on the course gave great feedback on the training provided by Vicky. They said it was engaging and practical, which helped to keep it interesting. Would definitely recommend PTP, and we will be looking to use them as a training provider in the future for other courses.
Great service. Really helpful