PTP Reviews

of reviewers recommend PTP
Read PTP Reviews

About PTP:

PTP delivers management, sales, customer care, personal development, finance & planning training. We deliver sales and management courses in-house or on an 'Open' basis. We are a leading provider of sales and management training in London and other parts of the UK.

PTP Head Office102 Brook StreetWymeswoldLeicestershire

Tell us how PTP made you happy
I recently attended my second PTP training ‘Become an Outstanding Manager’. It was professionally delivered with many simple but very effective techniques that have already made a significant difference in my working life. Thank you, Ursula, self-reflection is one the best self-improvement methods and you invoked this with great expertise.
Thank you!
My one to one session was excellent, providing targeting advice and suggestions and also educating me in an area i was not familiar with. i have taken much of what i learned back to the business with the intention that positive changes can be implemented. Tracey was so personable and entirely focussed on my needs. I highly recommend PTP training courses to all companies.
Recently attended my first PTP training course and will certainly look to attend more. The trainer for our Credit Control course, was knowledgeable, personable and succeeded in keeping the attendees engaged in the training. Took many good ideas away from the day.
The trainer was friendly, very experienced and engaging. All in all a very helpful course, some simple but effective techniques that can be used in work and also in personal life.
Great feedback from my colleagues for the Practical MBA course. Very friendly and helpful service from PTP.
I really enjoyed my recent training, the trainer asked us how we would prefer to learn and then delivered the training to suit our needs. I would have no hesitation in recommending the Developing Your PA Potential course. I found it interesting, inspirational and definitely helped boost my confidence.
First Line Manager Skills
We chose this course to support a new line manager. We were impressed by the efficiency and helpfulness of customer service, also felt it was a very good price for a full day course. The feedback from the delegate was extremely positive and we believe it has given him the tools to progress his career.
Great course, enjoyed by all of the team. Highly recommend!
We attended the Essential Marketing and skills course. Very useful and excellent delivery given by Tracey who adapted the delivery of the course to suit our needs. I would definitely recommend PTP to other colleagues
Excellent and resourceful training, good feedback so far from our clients that have attended.
A fantastic course, with an amazing tutor, thank you Candy. The venue and food were 1st class. I would definitely book another course with PTP
Excellent and highly useful training course. I was on the Adv Negotiations course delivered by Tracy Richards - she is extremely competent and has a knack of relating to each course member according to their personality and background. Great style of teaching which lays solid foundations for entering negotiations in the profession.
Every time I send someone on a PTP training course they come back raving about the course and the Tutor. Good skills trained which are transferred to the work place and performance is improved.
Great course. In-depth workbook and knowledgeable trainer who tailored course to my needs.
The public speaking course was amazing, and helped me with my confidence in relation to presenting in public.
Our member of staff who attended the Leadership & Management course gave it full marks, and came away really inspired.
I attended a people management course back in November and I can't recommend it enough. The host of the course (Andrea) was absolutely fantastic, she tailored the course to suit the candidates there and gave amazing tips and tricks to work with in our day to day role. The venue was lovely and easy to find from the station.

I look forward to the next course with PTP.
A really inspiring session that not only helps your team to manage stress day in day out but also helps manage their approach to difficult situations , conflict management and managing others expectations ,
Excellent and very useful training course, I just can recommend it. Small group, good location of the venue as well as perfect instructor. It was just great!
Delivery of training course was bespoke to our individual requirements and presented with personal input rather than through slide shows. Highly recommended.
PTP is rated 4.79 based on 266 reviews