PropertyData Reviews

of reviewers recommend PropertyData
Read PropertyData Reviews

About PropertyData:

Make informed property decisions: PropertyData helps you analyse local property markets and research individual properties from your desk. You'll find data on prices, £/sqft, rental yields, planning, boundaries & footprints and much more.

Tell us how PropertyData made you happy
I use this website to do my research which is very helpful.
Easy to use application, rich in data, with multiple views of the various data sets available. We use this to build business cases for our clients to support decisions to bid/buy land and we find that it has streamlined our process and turnaround time.
It provides about 80% of the information needed to buy a house or plot in a very efficient manner.
I find property data so useful for my property research, including - finding relevant sold properties for comparables; identifying rental income figures for a property; growth and yield figures for different areas in the UK and much more.
Great use for a remote investor!
Property data is an all in one place information hub for a property. Easy to use and understand and is very useful when you need info in a hurry.
I feel it is on the expensive side but as it gets more popular the subscription may come down.
Overall a good tool to have.
There's no where else where just short lease or other types of investor type property are available. It saves time trawling through hundreds of listings on the other websites
Fundamentally good product. I'm using the application and the API interface for integration into Excel and Power BI. There are some finite refinements that are specific to the use cases that I have. I have recommended the application to people in my network.
Good data available, recommend
Very good tool
Very useful tools on property data.
A really useful platform to gather market intelligence and analytics in one place which saves a massive amount of time. Due to its ongoing development greater layers of sophistication and capabilities are continually being added so it gets better and better over time. However I do I find that some of the data is out of date and a few of the sourcing filters are not accurate but I guess any aggregator/analytics software will be subject to some level of inaccuracy some of the time. Overall I find that it is an effective tool that cuts down on my research time.
It is a useful tool as it gathers a lot of data in one place. A lot of functionality is built into maps which is very helpful as a lot of property business is dependent on geographical location. Intersecting different variables when sourcing is helpful. The site overall has a lot of potential. The developers are very fast on acting on user feedback which makes it develop quickly.
I find Property date to be really helpful. A great source of data, packed with information and easy to navigate, it's a very convenient way to get a good sense of an investment area very quickly and a very useful tool when it comes to identifying specific types of investment opportunities.
It has masses of functionality which I like and need to make more use of. The question I have is about valuations. Often the value it gives of a property is significantly higher or lower than the cummulative average of other, free, more broad tools and hence it stands out as a discrepency. Whilst these other tools are quite a blunt approach, when used with other tools they in general tend to give a reasonable average figure which is different from Property Data. I want to be able to rely 100% on Property Data and yet am not sure I can yet, as when I have used the valuations solely from Property Data in my Property Sourcing calculations I've had clients not be able to achieve anywhere near the valuation range quoted by Property Data. For example, if PD gives a value of 100K +/- 5K, my clients have been getting valuations of say 92-93K, which is close to what the other, less sophisticated tools give.
Whilst I know you can;t be 100% accurate, and that lender valuations can be subjected, so I guess I just need greater confidence that your figures are the right figures to use.
I intend to make much greater use of the functionality of the tools over the coming weeks and it really is the best tool out there. Happy to discuss further, but this is a valuable tool that I use every day.
Question: Is it possible to roll over unused credits into the following month? That would be really useful to me. Thanks
Excellent tool for anyone in property which saves time and increases efficiency. Great to see so many updates and the platform continuously improving!
I’ve been using PropertyData for over a year and have found It very useful in pulling housing data together in one place. I use it to filter those properties that I’m interested in viewing.
I have found that the loss of Rightmove data was a degradation in the service and that some idiosyncrasies occur - e.g. classifying an End Terrace property as a Semi-detached is not providing comparable prices or rents; some properties in the same streeet do not appear for sale, but are identified when searching on a 3rd party website.
Overall a good 4/5.
Very useful. I love it
Very useful tool
Very useful " one stop" resource for developers, pretty much everything you need
PropertyData is rated 4.74 based on 100 reviews