PropertyData Reviews

of reviewers recommend PropertyData
Read PropertyData Reviews

About PropertyData:

Make informed property decisions: PropertyData helps you analyse local property markets and research individual properties from your desk. You'll find data on prices, £/sqft, rental yields, planning, boundaries & footprints and much more.

Tell us how PropertyData made you happy
great source of info
Excellent research tool for property developers
helpful and handy information, I like the plot map function
I have found it to be a great resource, especially now you linking with Lendlord.ie which i have just found
I've found PropertyData very easy to use and the information available is incredibly detailed and very useful when assessing a potential project. Help and support has been provided quickly when needed and the value for money is excellent. Well worth your consideration.
Best analysis tool I have seen about UK property. The thing I like is that when I noticed improvements and things that would be even more helpful, the team responded the same day, and actually implemented the suggestions! I was blown away. Really good service.
If you know that you’re missing data to drive a decision this is a great site which can help you reach conclusions based on facts
I find Property Data a very useful tool for my research, i would like to see the tenure of properties which it currently doesn't deem to show. Other than i use this everyday for my business and i love it.
Lots and lots of data points and easy to navigate.
Great platform to find and review potential purchases. Highly recommended.
5* There is room for additions and improvements though
Really enjoying PD- highly recommend it
Very useful package, lovely summaries for quick analysis
I used PropertyData to search for trends in my local area. It's extremely useful for finding out everything you need to know about property prices, size, etc. I can't recommend them enough.
Does exactly what it says on the tin. Very easy to use and provides some great insights into properties and the surrounding area. We use it to help us value every property that comes to us wanting a valuation.
The "go to " info source for all Property Investors. Unrivalled data points and analysis.
Fantastic and very useful platform and aggregator of information. Often times however the original property listings cannot be found (somewhat understandable but these are available online if searched for separately) but more importantly there are frequent misplacements of properties (perhaps a few buildings/plots away, sometimes further). Very much hoping to see continuous development/improvements since it is very promising. Will continue using.
Good range of data.
A fantastic tool that has helped me save a lot of time!
Very usefull