PropertyData Reviews

of reviewers recommend PropertyData
Read PropertyData Reviews

About PropertyData:

Make informed property decisions: PropertyData helps you analyse local property markets and research individual properties from your desk. You'll find data on prices, £/sqft, rental yields, planning, boundaries & footprints and much more.

Tell us how PropertyData made you happy
good platform for analysing specific areas and focusing on investment properties
service is excellent! The data quality is superb and the UI is very intuitive
Love this tool, so easy to check property prices, planning data and demographics. I love the downloading feature of the Pro subscription.
Generally good
excellent source of infotmation
Property data offers a great range of tools and analysis to review property information in the local and wider area. Great for research and evaluation
Thanks for the excellent information!
Great concept and excellent execution! A truly priceless tool for property research.
Super easy and cost-effective access to all the data I need as a property investor.
I've used Property Data on and off for a few year but in the last 6 months really started employing it as part of my property investment business. I can say hands down that I would not have found my last 2 acquisitions if it was not for this service. Even more impressive recently was when I reached out to the support team and twice have had a response back in minutes. I'm impressed by their spirit to innovate and have seen the product develop leaps and bounds since I've used it and even more so in the last 12 months. Keep up the amazing work Guys and Girls.
I use this website to do my research which is very helpful.
Fantastic service provided. The software is the best I've come across. Furthermore the team are incredible at responding to queries. Really understandable and ALWAYS try there utmost to help. Michael within customer service was especially great!
An amazing all round app, great UI design, smooth low latency operation, given the breadth of information, it's very clear and well presented and covers so many use cases and facets of property data. All at a great price-point.
Really useful resource, easy to use and good value
Easy to use application, rich in data, with multiple views of the various data sets available. We use this to build business cases for our clients to support decisions to bid/buy land and we find that it has streamlined our process and turnaround time.
Very good easy to use system that quantifies data in readable, friendly format and presentations.
A world of valuable, astonishingly in-depth and easy to read information at your fingertips. Everything you could possible need to know about a property, before you arrange a viewing. Ideal if you're buying a property to live in or buying for investment. In my experience, estate agents never give you this much information. Definitely worth the 14 day trial. You'll be hooked!
It provides about 80% of the information needed to buy a house or plot in a very efficient manner.
Great tool. Every conceivable data point and reference has been added and continual improvements to the interface
I find property data so useful for my property research, including - finding relevant sold properties for comparables; identifying rental income figures for a property; growth and yield figures for different areas in the UK and much more.
PropertyData is rated 4.74 based on 108 reviews