PropertyData Reviews

of reviewers recommend PropertyData
Read PropertyData Reviews

About PropertyData:

Make informed property decisions: PropertyData helps you analyse local property markets and research individual properties from your desk. You'll find data on prices, £/sqft, rental yields, planning, boundaries & footprints and much more.

Tell us how PropertyData made you happy
Property data is an all in one place information hub for a property. Easy to use and understand and is very useful when you need info in a hurry.
I feel it is on the expensive side but as it gets more popular the subscription may come down.
Overall a good tool to have.
There's no where else where just short lease or other types of investor type property are available. It saves time trawling through hundreds of listings on the other websites
Wish I found Property Data earlier. This has been a great tool to do quick comparable and data check in areas. So simple to use. The valuation tool is really handy too.
Must have for a property investors.
Finally a comprehensive and good quality tool for property investors.
Fundamentally good product. I'm using the application and the API interface for integration into Excel and Power BI. There are some finite refinements that are specific to the use cases that I have. I have recommended the application to people in my network.
Some of the transaction data can be incorrect, for example square foot value of the property is different on their platform compared to the floor plans.
PropertyData gives me exactly what I need and the team is helpful when I have queries. Thank you.
I consider Property data among the best tools I use for my property business and will recommend it.
Very useful.
As an active investor and property sourcer it is vital that we are calculating our numbers on accurate data. Having used several other platforms on our journey we have settled on Property Data for our core analytical support, comparables, and location research. For us Property Data is certainly the best and a must for any serious property entrepreneur.
PropertyData 5 star review on 9th February 2021
Quality data provided on a reliable platform. This service allows me to be a lot more effective in my due diligence and ultimately enable me to find and work on more opportunities.
The company were also really responsive to a service change request. The changes to the site were live in a matter of days which would take most companies months to work a change through their backlog.
Would highly recommend this website, very useful tools for researching and analysing
Very helpful and enables you to make informed decisions when researching areas.
Good data available, recommend
I have been using Property Data for some time now and I honestly could not research areas and property without using this product. It is very clear to understand, easy to use and concise. I am very confident when compiling a report using Propertydata and would recommend to anyone. Chris Hampson. Seccurro Ltd
Very useful tool to gather information surrounding property, its good that the features are improving all the time to make things easier.
Very good tool
Very useful tools on property data.
Great functionality for investors
Wow, that’s the tool that every property investor really need!
Thank you for the great service offered!
PropertyData is rated 4.74 based on 80 reviews