PropertyData Reviews

of reviewers recommend PropertyData
Read PropertyData Reviews

About PropertyData:

Make informed property decisions: PropertyData helps you analyse local property markets and research individual properties from your desk. You'll find data on prices, £/sqft, rental yields, planning, boundaries & footprints and much more.

Tell us how PropertyData made you happy
I find Property date to be really helpful. A great source of data, packed with information and easy to navigate, it's a very convenient way to get a good sense of an investment area very quickly and a very useful tool when it comes to identifying specific types of investment opportunities.
Really clear and helpful data
Excellent
They helped keep me at the lower rate as my business bank card was stolen twice in the post.

Micheal was very helpful and understanding.
Big fan of PropertyData. For years any data access around UK land registration has been something of a dark art where data is complicated to access for everyday people. It's got a great range of features - each time I log in and I hope does something I want it to, it does! Will absolutely be staying a member.
Support is superb, best data aggregation site available for property data analysis
Amazing portal which delivers instant data and helps save time with simple, relevant and powerful reports
Absolutely A1 site for researching property - for those serious about property there is nowhere better.
Great website, lots of sourcing lists, regularly updated, great monthly price.
I have found Property data very useful in deciding an area to invest in. I would thoroughly recommend this to anyone who is starting out or diversifying into different property strategies.
Love PropertyData. Great value and high quality product.
An incredibly useful tool for property sourcers and investors, great functionality, including the very useful plot maps. Would welcome wider scope into commercial property and wider area plot maps in future. For now, a great time saver.
Really useful website. Brilliant for sourcing certain types of opportunities as soon as they come to market, and the Plot Map and valuation tools are very helpful too.
I've been using it for a few months and I'm impressed with the service and support, and with the steady release of new features.
As a Chartered Surveyor I have tried lots of other sites for property data to assist valuation - this is by far the best - easy to use and incredibly comprehensive. Really a superb tool for property professionals.
I have found this app to be a useful tool in help me in my property business. Easy to extract information and make use of the data. I also like the way it can interact with other apps eg rightmove. Reasonably priced app for it can do.
Propertydata is a great tool for get area analytics and doing early stage reviews on property investment.
It is however expensive for what it provides.
I've found PropertyData useful for my whole investment process – identifying areas, sourcing specific unmodernised property opportunities which match my requirements, and then doing due diligence on the opportunities before making an offer. I wouldn't buy a property without it now!
PropertyData is my one-stop shop for property due diligence in my investment area. Great user interface, reports and analysis to help me make sound investment decision based on real market data. The alert emails are very useful to find that unique investment that matches my investment criteria.
It has masses of functionality which I like and need to make more use of. The question I have is about valuations. Often the value it gives of a property is significantly higher or lower than the cummulative average of other, free, more broad tools and hence it stands out as a discrepency. Whilst these other tools are quite a blunt approach, when used with other tools they in general tend to give a reasonable average figure which is different from Property Data. I want to be able to rely 100% on Property Data and yet am not sure I can yet, as when I have used the valuations solely from Property Data in my Property Sourcing calculations I've had clients not be able to achieve anywhere near the valuation range quoted by Property Data. For example, if PD gives a value of 100K +/- 5K, my clients have been getting valuations of say 92-93K, which is close to what the other, less sophisticated tools give.
Whilst I know you can;t be 100% accurate, and that lender valuations can be subjected, so I guess I just need greater confidence that your figures are the right figures to use.
I intend to make much greater use of the functionality of the tools over the coming weeks and it really is the best tool out there. Happy to discuss further, but this is a valuable tool that I use every day.
Question: Is it possible to roll over unused credits into the following month? That would be really useful to me. Thanks
PropertyData is rated 4.80 based on 54 reviews