Printerland Reviews

of reviewers recommend Printerland
Read Printerland Reviews

08008401992

customer.service@printerland.co.uk

Another flawless purchase from Printerland. Great prices and communication. Unit arrived on time.
Thanks for the 5 stars Paul! It's great to hear that your order arrived swiftly. Enjoy!
I ordered the Epson WorkForce WF-7830 from Printerland. They had the best price I could find online, and with free delivery. The printer arrived about 24 hours later. Very impressed with Printerland and I shall certainly use them again.
Hi Gaby, thank you for your kind comments. We hope you enjoy your new Epson WorkForce WF-7830! Please let us know if you require anything further.
Very impressed with the timely service - our printer broke one day and by the next the new one from Printerland had been delivered and installed. Thanks guys!
Thanks for shopping with us Gail! We are glad to hear your new printer is up and running as expected. Enjoy!
Excellent service, I'd recommend Printerland. First time I've used them and great experience. Quick and easy to find and order correct products. Delivery was fast. "We'll be back"
Thanks for shopping with us Will! We hope you enjoy your new items. If you require anything further, please give us a call.
We always receive an excellent, next day service with all of our cartridge and printer orders. The team are always quick to respond by email or phone.
Hi Aime, thanks for placing another order with us! We are so pleased to hear how much you enjoy our services. See you again soon!
Whenever we put an order in, goods always arrive the next day. Can't fault the service.
Thanks for the 5 stars Karen! We hope to see you shopping with us again soon.
Variety of printers to choose from. Excellent service. Will definitely recommend.
Hi Muhammad, thanks for placing an order with us! We hope you enjoy your new printer.
Easy ordering system, fast delivery and fantastic customer service with follow up. Highly recommended
Thanks for your review! We hope you enjoy your new products. Please let us know if you require anything further.
Easy to order, great price and fast free delivery
Thanks for shopping with us Jane! We hope you enjoy your new items.
As customers of Printland for many years now, I can confirm their service this excellent. Friendly staff, always able to help and quick deliveries.
Thank you for placing another order with us! It's great to read such wonderful comments about our services and we look forward to seeing you at Printerland again in the future.
We have ordered our cartridges from Printerland for years. We feel confident that if something went wrong (which it did when we ordered incorrectly once) that they would sort it out. Delivery is quick, and more so when we need to, there is always someone on hand to speak to. The company shows confidence. Special mention and thank you to our Customer Service Manager - Matthew Ackers
Thanks for shopping with us Wendy! We are so pleased to hear how much you enjoy our services and we will pass your kind remarks onto Matthew, who will be delighted. See you again soon!
All good. Very quick.
Thanks for placing an order with us! We hope you enjoy your new items.
Excellent service, printer arrived ‘Next Day’ as promised! Great value too. Would highly recommend if you need a new printer!
Thanks for taking the time to review us Max - We are glad to hear your order arrived swiftly and we hope you enjoy your new printer!
I always purchase the Printerland own brand cartridges for our office printer. The price is always better then competitors and print quality matches the branded versions.
Thanks for your kind comments Kelly! It's great to hear how much you enjoy our services and we hope to see you at Printerland again soon.
Very speedy service. I ordered a printer from Printerland online one day and had it delivered the next day - for free. Very impressed.
Thanks for the 5 stars Tatina! We hope you enjoy your new printer. Please let us know if you require anything further.
When my home office printer needed replacing, I found a great range of printers at the best prices online and delivery was next day. I highly recommend Printerland.
Thanks for the 5 stars Jane! We are pleased to hear how much you enjoyed our services and we appreciate your recommendation. See you again soon!
Another order placed and again fantastic service.
Hi Lee, thanks for your order! We hope to see you again soon.
Needed to purchase a new printer for work, found Printerland website and had a wide selection of printers. Once we had found the one that suited our needs the process was very easy, printer was delivered on time. The printer meets our needs and print speed is excellent.
Hi Pauline, thanks for your feedback. We are delighted to hear your new printer is up and running as expected - Enjoy!
Cannot fault Printerland. Orders are easy to do whether that is online or by telephone and deliveries have been very prompt and arrived exactly when promised. On the occasions where I have called, staff have been very helpful and polite.
Hi Jan, thanks for placing an order with us! We hope to see you at Printerland again in the not too distant future.
Very efficient service and good support follow up. The courier used does not deliver direct to my studio. I called Printerland to query how I could change this and they informed me to download the app to save my delivery preferences. Sorted!
Hi Sue, thanks for shopping with us! We are glad to hear we could help with the delivery query. Please let us know if you require anything further.
Printerland is rated 4.96 based on 1,196 reviews