Printerland Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend Printerland

How would you rate Printerland?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

15 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Jazz Sahota

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Printerland in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"11+ days since we placed the order. Still no printer. Pay the extra and buy elsewhere."
"Printerland are great in many ways, price, service etc but when it comes to recommendations, I got the wrong end of the stick in this occasion. I needed an A3 laser for good colour reproduction for proofing, but was recommended a model that failed poorly, an OKI instead of the Lexmark which I was going to buy since it was Pantone cert' But a sales man at printerland recommended the OKI... Wrong move.. I was also astonished that manufactures could produce units with this bad reproduction in the day and age! I contact OKI for support but it was no use, calibration didn't fix the issue. Now I'm trying to work out how to get rid of this huge paper weight. I have contacted Printerland about it, but they have given nothing but their - "Let me know if you want to buy something else" sales pitch..."
"great advice. prices and follow up. No 1 for printers"
"Ordered a heavily discounted printer. It arrived next day but with an issue (not Printerland's fault) and they immediately dispatched another one without quibble. Unfortunately this also didn't work, but they were hugely helpful, would have sent another one to arrive next day, They were focused on how best to please me rather than blindly following procedure ("we'll sort the paperwork ourselves later - don't worry about it"). I'd certainly recommend using them again. (Final result - I contacted Lexmark whose engineer told me there was a known, easily repaired issue with this model, and he ended up repairing the originally sent one the following day). So faultless, fast, efficient, friendly..."
"Very helpful and cost effective"
Alastair O
Verified Buyer
"I requested information by email about a printer and was very quickly replied to and helped. The salesman was very informative and the printer was delivered to our office the next day."
"Excellent service. Fast, efficient and no hassle! Bravo! Dan Turner - Louth and Horncastle Conservatives"
"Great customer service very helpful & quick delivery. Will not hesitate to use again."
"Absolutely delighted - what a find! Low price and high standard of customer service. I was up and running with my new printer just 48 hours after the old one met its maker. Free telephone call and free carriage as well. I have a mail order business and so I know the challenges and what to aim for, I would find it difficult to match Printerland. Thank you very much."
"I have used Printerland.co.uk for a number of years now and have always found they to be helpful, price competitive and reliable. I would have no hesitation in recommending that other people use them."
"Great service, no fuss. Orders of ink cartridges always arrive the next day which is so useful for us as we are a publishing company. We will continue using Printerland."
"bout some ink for epson inkjet printer from printer land, it arrived next morning excellent also was having trouble getting it to work with my tablet, a very helpful person talked me through it now all working ok"
Delivery
Information
Price
"IF I WAS YOU - ID LOOK ELSEWHERE WHERE SOMEONE OFFERS A NO-QUIBBLE RETURN/REFUND OR YOU'LL BE LUMBERED WITH HEFTY CHARGES!! I was sceptical to use Printerland because of really cheap prices! Almost half the price as to what was being sold on the brands website. When I called and asked about this he said that It was just due to promotions on but I should beware there was only 1 left in stock and they sold another of the exact model that morning! (I suspect this was just a Marketing ploy now to make the sale quicker!) Immediately I felt pressured to make a decision. I enquired about one printer which they didn't have and they recommended another similar but better AND cheaper. I enquired about the warranty and they said if I had any problems I could call them. Clearly unsure but confident that I was getting a good deal (from checking reviews on here) and any problems could be resolved I went ahead with the purchase of £308.12. I received the printer the following working day (very quick to be fair) but unfortunately it wasn't as expected. I required a copier/printer combo, this was just a printer. I called the same 0800 number I ordered from who answered immediately but was then transferred to a Customer service line where I was put on hold. The friendly woman explained that she needed to listen to the calls made and call me back (I wasn't made aware that the calls were recorded at any point) As far as I was aware it was fairly straight forward - I needed to return the item for a refund or exchange this one for one with a copier. She called me back and said that I had asked for a specific model so it isn't their fault. I said I understood but still wanted to return the item for a refund. This is where it gets really good.. We are going to charge you 20% of the total cost as £61.62 AND I have to pay to get the item couriered back myself! This is going to total near enough £100.00!! SO IM PAYING 1/3 OF THE PRICE FOR A PRINTER I AM RETURNING!!! Where this was stated??...It is in the small print of the returns/faulty goods section of the terms and conditions. Of course, when I'm buying a new item - I'm not going to check this!!?? The service is friendly and the delivery is very fast which makes it really disappointing that this lets them down... should you have any problem and no longer want the item it's not their problem its yours. It's also going to cost you heavily. Although I ordered for a BUSINESS this is now coming out of my PERSONAL salary. IF I WAS YOU - ID LOOK ELSEWHERE WHERE SOMEONE OFFERS A NO-QUIBBLE RETURN/REFUND OR YOU'LL BE LUMBERED WITH HEFTY CHARGES!!"
"excellent service, no worries no hassle, had the model in that i wanted but asked for advice and they offered me an oki printer which i went ahead with and recieved in the morning today, recommend to any one. I will use them again david hughs - Unbeatable.co.uk"
"Ordered printer online. It was with me the next business day, first thing in the morning. Website is well laid out and clearly states what is included in each printer. (Remember, most printers don´t have a USB cable included) Sujatha - Unbeatable.co.uk"
Printerland is rated 4.20 based on 15 reviews