Printerland Reviews

08008401992

customer.service@printerland.co.uk

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Printerland made you happy

"Excellent Service. Ordered printer mid-afternoon and it arrived 9am next morning. The Lexmark CS517de colour laser printer is great value for money and very easy to set up. After following the unpacking instructions (easy), just turn on the printer, and the computer, load the CD, press install software and that's it! EASY!"
Are you Printerland? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Printerland receives. Reply Free
"Keeping to their promise of price matching excellent next day delivery"
"Fantastic service, fast delivery and helpful staff."
"Friendly, efficient, items always in stock and great pricing"
"Ordered a Samsung CLP-680 Series on-line. I was soon phoned to see if I would like a wireless version instead of the wired one I had ordered. The printer was delivered in 24 hours as promised, and I received a follow up e-mail to make sure everything was OK. Great customer service and would certainly use Printerland again."
"Great service,advise and price. I would recommend Printerland."
"I bought a Lexmark printer on 28 of September from this company. Initially I wanted to buy a Brother printer because I had used that one and it was fine but the sales person recommended me this printer and I bought it. From the first week it kept saying paper jam. I contacted the printer land and they said contact lexmark to fix your printer. It was absolutely ridiculous I bought the printer from them and they asked me to contact somebody that I don't know. Finally, Printer Land arranged to collect the printer from my flat. Many times their collection guy didn't come to my flat and they just said ''we missed you and arrange re delivery''. After 4 times of missing me, I decided to sit behind the window to see when they come and when they did I run to the stairs and shouted I am here come and collect the printer. Imagine the headache. They returned the printer yesterday and they said we checked it and it is fine. I printed 25 pages and it stuck on the 13th page and did not print any page after that. I recorded the video to send it to printer land but they said contact lexmark. Now I contacted Lexmark they are sending their technician to check it. Its been almost two months and it is not fixed yet and I paid 154.80 quid for the shambolic printer. Printer Land has the worst customer service I have ever seen. Please please do not get anything from them. They are horrible once they get your money they will do nothing if you machine is faulty."
Hi Ali,

Thank you for taking my call just now.

I am sorry to hear that the printer is not working again after it was returned to you last week. We recommended that you speak with Lexmark so they can investigate why the fault is only happening in your environment, as the printer worked perfectly once set up correctly here at Printerland.

As mentioned on the phone, I will follow up with you tomorrow after you have spoken with Lexmark, to address any outstanding issues you may have, as we are committed to ensuring you can use your printer to its full potential, and are happy with the service provided.

Kind regards

Matthew
Customer Service Manager
"Excellent service - both on which printer to buy and delivery. In fact the service was that good (as was the printer) I purchased an additional one for the business a few days later."
"Great service - very friendly and helpful and prompt delivery."
"Delivered the device quickly without fuss. Got a nice follow up email to confirm everything was ok. Great service."
"Exceptional in every way! Ordering is easy, delivery is very fast and when you need help, the service team go out of their way to not only resolve the problem, but go above and beyond to ensure you are completely happy. Cannot recommend enough"
"Superb Service, Admin & Prices! Account Managers are very good and are prepared to Price Match too. Nextday Delivery for free a bonus! Would Highly recommend!"
"Absolutely awful and dishonest company. They advertise next day delivery but this does not happen, then I got told it is left the warehouse and is with courier, still did not arrive after two days. Then I get told it has been misplaced at the depot. You are unable to track your order via your account and it is obvious why."
"I ordered an A4 colour laser printer from them about a year ago and now two replacement cartridges. So far, things are going well and I have not had any problems. The staff are always most friendly. I cannot comment on how good they are should you have a problem."
"The process of ordering online was very easy and without any problems. The time of delivery was exceptional fast and again without any problems."
"I made a mistake on my order and the helpful gentleman on the phone sorted it out very quickly. They also offered advice about the printers - they know their products."
"Easy to order on the site and quick delivery, had it up and running within 48hrs of ordering"
"Printerland was very helpful in helping to decide which copier to purchase in the first place and I am delighted with it. Their service in supplying replacement cartridges - in terms of both price and delivery - has been nothing short of excellent. I am so pleased we decided to go with this firm and recommend it to any prospective customers."
"By far the cheapest, best advice, always have stock. Luke Penman gave great advice when trying to decide between several printers, very happy."
"Printerland had requested to have this review (copy-pasted bellow) to be removed from "trustpilot" for not being genuine. I have spoken to Printerland's "customer services" before writing the review and I have afterwards tired to call the number provided in their response, yet it was not answering and going to voicemail on each occasion. The issue has now been resolved with Lexmark. I had no help, advice or support from Printerland neither now nor on any previous occasions when calling about this same malfunctioning printer. Their staff is always exceptionally super polite and friendly, but that is not enough to get the problems resolved, unfortunately. "Goodness, I am just really disappointed at being duped. 18 months ago I called to buy a specific A3 colour laser printer. A salesman talked me into buying a more expensive Lexmark. It was silly of me to listen to a salesman, of course, and buy such an expensive piece of equipment without doing some research. The printer was little used in those 18 months because of paper jamming issues. It still has original cartridges half full. Now, 18 months later paper got stuck inside fuser unit. Lexmark says that it is “A VERY OLD” machine and the cost of repairing it will high. In 2017 I was sold “a very old“ machine for £518 which in 2018 costs £564 to repair. Thank you. I was told by Printerland that they would not class it as a “very old machine”. Unfortunately, Lexmark does. Now I know that my model is from 2009.""
Printerland is rated 4.60 based on 65 reviews