Printerland Reviews

Printerland have a Customer Happiness Grade of A. Customers love their customer service. Full Insights

89% of reviewers recommend Printerland
1PM
1PM

08008401992

customer.service@printerland.co.uk

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Printerland ?

"Great service - very friendly and helpful and prompt delivery."
"Delivered the device quickly without fuss. Got a nice follow up email to confirm everything was ok. Great service."
"Exceptional in every way! Ordering is easy, delivery is very fast and when you need help, the service team go out of their way to not only resolve the problem, but go above and beyond to ensure you are completely happy. Cannot recommend enough"
"Superb Service, Admin & Prices! Account Managers are very good and are prepared to Price Match too. Nextday Delivery for free a bonus! Would Highly recommend!"
"Absolutely awful and dishonest company. They advertise next day delivery but this does not happen, then I got told it is left the warehouse and is with courier, still did not arrive after two days. Then I get told it has been misplaced at the depot. You are unable to track your order via your account and it is obvious why."
"I ordered an A4 colour laser printer from them about a year ago and now two replacement cartridges. So far, things are going well and I have not had any problems. The staff are always most friendly. I cannot comment on how good they are should you have a problem."
"The process of ordering online was very easy and without any problems. The time of delivery was exceptional fast and again without any problems."
"I made a mistake on my order and the helpful gentleman on the phone sorted it out very quickly. They also offered advice about the printers - they know their products."
"Easy to order on the site and quick delivery, had it up and running within 48hrs of ordering"
"Printerland was very helpful in helping to decide which copier to purchase in the first place and I am delighted with it. Their service in supplying replacement cartridges - in terms of both price and delivery - has been nothing short of excellent. I am so pleased we decided to go with this firm and recommend it to any prospective customers."
"By far the cheapest, best advice, always have stock. Luke Penman gave great advice when trying to decide between several printers, very happy."
"Printerland had requested to have this review (copy-pasted bellow) to be removed from "trustpilot" for not being genuine. I have spoken to Printerland's "customer services" before writing the review and I have afterwards tired to call the number provided in their response, yet it was not answering and going to voicemail on each occasion. The issue has now been resolved with Lexmark. I had no help, advice or support from Printerland neither now nor on any previous occasions when calling about this same malfunctioning printer. Their staff is always exceptionally super polite and friendly, but that is not enough to get the problems resolved, unfortunately. "Goodness, I am just really disappointed at being duped. 18 months ago I called to buy a specific A3 colour laser printer. A salesman talked me into buying a more expensive Lexmark. It was silly of me to listen to a salesman, of course, and buy such an expensive piece of equipment without doing some research. The printer was little used in those 18 months because of paper jamming issues. It still has original cartridges half full. Now, 18 months later paper got stuck inside fuser unit. Lexmark says that it is “A VERY OLD” machine and the cost of repairing it will high. In 2017 I was sold “a very old“ machine for £518 which in 2018 costs £564 to repair. Thank you. I was told by Printerland that they would not class it as a “very old machine”. Unfortunately, Lexmark does. Now I know that my model is from 2009.""
"Also go above and beyond with what ever is asked of them"
"Prompt delivery, competitively price, friendly customer services/sales. What's not to like."
"Excellent Customer Service, proactive in contacting with offers that are ALWAYS cheaper than the rest of the market. Really great people to deal with offering genuine products at great prices quickly dispatched. I highly recommend Printerland for all printer and consumable requirements. I won't use anyone else."
"Would recommend Printerland to anyone. Customer support always on hand to help after purchase and are very friendly and polite"
"Folks at Printerland know what they are talking about and always keen too give you the best deal"
"Always helpful staff, great service and prices. Speedy deliveries."
"Quick response to emails/product enquiries. Fast delivery and great customer service."
"I can speak to any member of the team & know my request will be professionally completed on time. Great attention to detail"
Printerland is rated 4.61 based on 57 reviews