Printerland Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Printerland
"Printerland contacting to advise me of a current promotion on toners for the printed the company owns. This came at an opportune time due to running low and a set of cartridges were ordered, paid for and dispatched in a very timely manner. Very good service provided throughout."
"Really easy to order and all round great service."
"A quick phone call is all it takes to get my printer supplies on the way to me in Guernsey"
"Always get best prices and stock readily available, helpful friendly staff"
"THEY WERE VERY HELPFUL AND FRIENDLY WHEN CHOOSING MY PRINTER,WOULD RECOMMEND TO OTHER PEOPLE.DELIVERY WAS VERY PROMT AND QUICK AND FRIENDLY DELIVERY STAFF."
"I have ordered printers and cartridges from these guys for years now and they have never failed to deliver a great service. The team are really helpful, always suggest the cheapest deals that they have available, and the goods are ALWAYS delivered next day which is super helpful when I am caught short."
"Service has always been spot on, our account manager is so helpful and always prepared to look at the best prices for us. Would recommend Printerland to anyone looking for great quality, great customer service and great prices."
"Competitive prices on printer ink. I wanted to open a business account and Matthew Ackers was very helpful and set up the account and placed our order in just a few minutes. his manner was friendly and professional. Our order was delivered the following day. Excellent service we will continue to use Printerland for all our supplies."
"This is the first time using Printerland but they were very helpful and it was easy to set up an account and place an order, which arrived the next day. Would definitely recommend and will be using this company again."
"I have been using Printerland for years and would gladly recommend them to all"
"Ordering is easy, deliveries are always on time and top notch. Great customer service the rare times we have a question, and team very helpful when we need to sort something with one of the brands they sell, for example. Highly recommended!"
"I have just purchased a Samsung printer through Printerland and was very impressed with the service. I rang for advice and was given options as to what to purchase. The sales person (Matthew) was knowledgeable, helpful, informative and nothing was too much trouble for him. With his help I decided on a printer, placed the order and, as promised, the item was delivered the very next day. Excellent service. I would have no hesitation in recommending this company and will definitely use them again."
"I am very impressed with Printer land. I ordered a genuine Samsung mono laser toner at a great price one day and it was courier delivered the next day at no extra cost."
"very professional service , Josh was very helpful and informative ! Quick delivery.l"
"Excellent service!! Called one day delivered the next. Fast Friendly service."
"website is good, staff are helpful, delivery is quick."
"Wayne is always helpful, friendly and professional. Fast delivery Smooth process"
"Printerland were very efficient, professional and friendly when I called in semi-panic needing to buy a new office printer in a hurry. I was given excellent advice, and the new printer arrived promptly the next day. Top marks for customer service!"
"We've worked with Printerland since the start of our company over 6 years ago and they have always been amazing in service and product"
"Printerland provide consistently good service and very fast delivery. The customer service is also excellent with the staff proactively looking for discounts to help us with our spend."
Printerland is rated 4.83 based on 165 reviews