Printerland Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Printerland

How would you rate Printerland?

42 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Repeat Customer

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Printerland in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Would recommend Printerland to anyone. Customer support always on hand to help after purchase and are very friendly and polite"
"Folks at Printerland know what they are talking about and always keen too give you the best deal"
"Always helpful staff, great service and prices. Speedy deliveries."
"Quick response to emails/product enquiries. Fast delivery and great customer service."
"I can speak to any member of the team & know my request will be professionally completed on time. Great attention to detail"
"Great service, delivery was on time and after care service was brilliant. Would recommend Printerland to anyone!"
"They are so helpful at Printerland! We work with Jason quite a lot who is always happy to match prices, although we rarely find them cheaper! They are quick & easy to order, helpful and have a very fast delivery!"
"great service from these guys , super professional sales went through every detail regarding my needs and costs including future consumables and availability , will be using for all our business and home needs from now on , excellent sales ethics outstanding delivery friendly team"
"Prompt delivery - arrived when they said it would. Nice follow up service - asking had the goods been delivered. Will definitely use them again."
"Matthew gave excellent customer service, speaking clearly on the phone and making the order very easy. Printerland are always very fast delivering their orders and we have never had any errors in the orders. Would thoroughly recommend Printerland to other businesses as the prices are fair and service is fantastic."
"Having purchased a printer 3 years ago, the back up of loyalty discount on toner cartridges and very friendly service has been second to none."
"We have been customers of Printerland for many years. The service is excellent and our Customer Sales Manager is first class - Efficient and helpful. No hesitation is recommending this company"
"We have been a very happy customer of Printerland.co.uk for several years. They are polite, professional and prompt in all of communications with them. Very helpful team. Highly recommended."
"really helpful on the phone - cartridges arrived the next day"
"Excellent company, great prices and quick delivery"
"Helped me confirm that the printer I had been considering was the best option to meet my needs."
"Printerland is my ‘go to’ company for all my printing needs. Always there to offer support and advice. Great price and great customer service!"
"I have dealt with Printerland for many years and always find them excellent on price as well as offering sound and honest advice, backed up with excellent customer service. Highly recommend!!"
"Never had a bad experience"
"I bought a Xerox printer from them, and needed toners for it. Printerland were by far the cheapest around, and their service before was second to none, so it wasn't a difficult choice ordering from them again"
Printerland is rated 4.67 based on 42 reviews