Pretty You London Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Pretty You London

About Pretty You London: Pretty You London is a women's luxury fashion brand with a focus on slippers and nightwear.

All of our range is easily recognisable as PYL. The foundation of our brand is our slippers which are unique in design. Finished with diamante embellishments, using the highest quality materials, we are experts in finding a style for any lady.

The perfect gift for your loved one or just a little treat for yourself. When you buy a Pretty You London product, you invest in more than just that; you invest in your time. Get lost in luxury as you relax in our pyjamas and slippers.

Tell us how Pretty You London made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"Had already brought a pair look nice & comfortable they move with you"
"Nice quick service. Couldn’t fault them"
"Stumbled across this site when searching for slipper boots.Saw then advertised elsewhere bit dearer so came to the source! Exactly what i need as recently diagnosed with MS and now have incredibly cold toes. These are so fit for purpose and being a girlie are glam enough lol"
Hi there,

Thanks so much for your lovely review. I'm glad to hear you've found some slippers that are just right for you.

Take care!

Lou
"Love your slippers they are so comfortable and yet pretty. Not clunky or ugly like most womens slippers"
"Good service. Prompt delivery service . I’m very happy with my goods . I will be placing further orders . Thank you 😊"
"Excellent service."
"Beautiful slippers well worth the money and amazing customer service , will definitely be back."
Hi Linda,

Thanks for your lovely review. We're glad you had a good experience with us. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Lou
"Stunning pj’s. So happy with them. And the service was just right"
"Beautiful Slippers! Bought as a treat for myself before Christmas. The packaging was a welcome delight, And made the overall experience lovely. Will be treating myself again very soon. 😊"
Hi Tim,

thanks for your review. I think you've captured the slippers sparkle well on your photo! Thanks and we'd love to have you back again soon.

Lou
"Beautiful product and excellent service"
Hi Janette,

I'm really glad you're happy with our service. It's one of the things I consider to be most important when buying anything.

Enjoy your headband. You'll need it to keep you warm in these cold temperatures.

Lou
"High quality products and great customer service. My order was delayed by the courier nearing Christmas 2018 and Lou from Pretty you customer services team went beyond her duty to make sure my order arrived in time before Christmas and refunded the extra which I had paid for the next day delivery service."
Hi Shabbir,

I'm sorry there were issues with the courier in the first place but I really appreciated your patience. It makes my job a lot more pleasant. I hope the gift was a hit and we're so glad you are happy overall.

Thanks again

Lou
"Utterly gorgeous slippers. Comfy, glamorous and they make me happy."
Hi Carole,

Thanks for being such a wonderful customer! We'd love to have you back again soon.

thanks

Lou
"Brilliant service and quick delivery."
Hi Robbie,

Thanks so much for your review. We're glad you were happy with everything!

Lou
"Love them. Nicely packaged. Difficult to find comfortable non granny slippers even though I am a Nanny."
Hi Kerina,

Nanny's are the most glamorous in my experience. I'm so glad you're happy with them.

Thanks!

Lou
"The service from this company was impeccable"
Hi Adrienne,

thanks so much for your lovely review and for your order. We really value customers like yourselves.

Lou
"Beautiful flip flops. Ideal for my winter holiday"
Hi there,

glad to hear you like the flip flops. I hope you had a great holiday! Very jealous.

thanks

Lou
"Quick delivery. Beautiful pj’s. My mother in law loves them. Thanks"
Hi there,

so glad to hear they were a welcome gift. Thanks for your order and your review.

Many thanks

"excellent service"
Hi Christine,

thanks for your kind review. You taking the time to give us your feedback is really valued.

Lou
"Quick delivery and beautiful products"
Hi there,

Thanks for your review and for being one of our most valued customers.

Best wishes

Lou
"Excellent service. Quick and easy. Returns, refund and exchange very easy and efficient."
Hi Raymond,

Thanks so much for your kind review! You're a welcome customer.

All the best.