Pretty You London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pretty You London
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Pretty You London Reviews

About Pretty You London:

Pretty You London is a women's luxury fashion brand with a focus on slippers and nightwear.

All of our range is easily recognisable as PYL. The foundation of our brand is our slippers which are unique in design. Finished with diamante embellishments, using the highest quality materials, we are experts in finding a style for any lady.

The perfect gift for your loved one or just a little treat for yourself. When you buy a Pretty You London product, you invest in more than just that; you invest in your time. Get lost in luxury as you relax in our pyjamas and slippers.

Tell us how Pretty You London made you happy
Decided to change colour and item was exchanged rapidly and without problem - great service!
Look lovely, a present for my daughter in law. I'm sure she will love then.
Unique company, providing garments beautifully made from bamboo.
You sent the wrong size but luckily they fitted my daughter fine. She loved them plus the night shirt I bought from you as well.
So soft and comfortable but keeping me cool which is very important to me.Very nicely styled too.
Lovely and comfortable slippers. But one of the jewelled adornments was not attached, so had to get out needle and thread and sew on!
For daughters dirthday, I'm sure she will also like it.
I wanted to buy an Anniversary gift for my Wife and I felt that pyjamas in a bamboo viscose would be ideal for her. I found an example on Pretty You and made the order. Delivery was quick, the item obviously of quality and my Wife is very pleased with her gift so, Thank You, for doing your very important part !!
Thank you Andrew for your lovely review. We are very happy that your wife loves her bamboo pyjamas! Many Thanks, Hannah x
Beautiful slippers.. so comfy and great service.
Love these . So so comfy Thank you
Quick delivery, kept up to do on the order process and beautiful pyjamas. I’ll be buying some for my other daughter on her next birthday
I bought these pyjamas for my daughter just as we were experiencing the very hot weather. She was delighted with them and said they were so much cooler to wear then her usual nightwear. She is able to wash them by hand and they dry fast enough too wear the same night. Definitely going to buy more.
I absolutely love Pretty You slippers. I wear a pair of toe bars in the summer and mules in the winter. Everyone who sees them comments on how pretty they all are
easy to order, fast delivery and delightful product, thank you!
The slippers are very pretty but very uncomfortable to wear.
Hi Sandra,

I'm so sorry to hear you've found this style uncomfortable. Can I ask you to expand on why this would be? This isn't something we've been told before.

If you could email us on email@prettyyoulondon.com with more details about the problems you report with these slippers, and we'd be happy to help you.

Many thanks

Lou
Beautiful set & amazing quality. Easy to order & quick delivery with update emails along the way. So pleased with everything, will definitely be using PYL again:)
I love pretty you London!
Bought the cami top & shorts, dressing gown & slippers. All absolutely gorgeous and great quality.
Super cute, super comfy and very fast service
Love the fluffy, toe post slippers. Spankingly good quality and sparkly! they are the second pair I've bought as a present because no matter what age what woman wouldn't adore them - a gorgeous go-to gift!
Pretty You London is rated 4.73 based on 66 reviews