CNM Online Reviews

Read CNM Online Reviews

01977663331

accounts@cnmonline.co.uk

Unit 2, North Point Business Park, Off Selby Road

Very competitive price and excellent service from start to delivery.
Thank you for taking the time to review CNM Online. Your feedback is highly appreciated.

CNM Team
Website is very clear. shows alternative products and options. Delivery very prompt. The only very minor niggle was no despatch notice was sent as stated on order confirmation. But delivery was next working day so no complaints.

CNM Team
Product arrived on time and well packaged however the customer service for this company is very poor, I have sent submitted twice a question on how to return as it was advised to submit on their "online portal" and heard no response and its been 2 months!!!!!!! One of the questions was closed without any response!
VERY VERY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE!
Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to leave CNM a review.

Sorry to hear your experience hasn't been up to our usual standards this time round. Please could you send an email to our customer service team cnmservice@cnmonline.co.uk and hopefully we can get this sorted for you.

CNM Team
very helpful on phone sorting my account out

CNM Team
I highly recommend this supplier and their products which are extremely good. Delivery was fast and efficient.

CNM Team
Friendly staff with prompt delivery.

CNM Team
Helpful with my price/quantity query & quote and pleased with product.

CNM Team
normally OK but we had a faulty unit which we reported and didnt get a reply from you.
Hello Peter,
Thank you for taking the time to leave CNM a review.

Sorry to hear your experience hasn't been up to our usual standards this time round, hopefully now we can get this sorted for you.

CNM Team
I found this company online, they have been very helpful in obtaining the correct paper for our dispenser. They have a fast turnaround and the customer service is fantastic! Thank you guys!xx

CNM Team
Good product with speedy delivery but I think the £10 delivery price is a little too expensive.

CNM Team
excellent service from order through to delivery

CNM Team
Great products and fast efficient delivery with a smile! Managed to get one product collected and re-delivered very quickly - excellent customer service and response to our needs. Would love to shop for more if and when I need something! Thank you CNM Online!
Thank you so much Jeff for taking the time to review CNM Online. Your feedback is highly appreciated.

CNM Team
Easy to order online, speedy delivery.

CNM Team
This is the second time I have ordered an electric towel rail. On both occasions the item arrived extremely quickly and I was happy with the prices. My most recent purchase was for our bathroom and turned out to be an extra luxury when the "Beast from the East" arrived as well as being lovely to warm and dry towels or clothes before you get dressed! Very happy ! The thermostat is handy to control the temperature and works really well. Would definitely always choose this option which doesn't cost much more.
Great buy good look
Ordered replacement solenoid for tea boiler easily and expected delivery to be a couple of days, part turned up early next day ,very impressed,usually with other suppliers you pay extra for next day delivery.
Better delivered price than my local outlet which is very near to the factory where the item is made.Easy transaction and fast delivery.
No complaints,highly recommended.
High quality stylish heater. Previous heater lasted for 8 years before needing replacement which I consider excellent for the main heater in my house
Fast easy to order