Premier Care in Bathing Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Premier Care in Bathing

About Premier Care in Bathing: Premier Care in Bathing are the UK market leader in walk-in baths and easy access showers, where we believe everyone should be able to bathe in comfort and safety.

How would you rate Premier Care in Bathing?

179 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Mr Perks
Martin and Jon have done an amazing job, outstanding, can't thank them enough.

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Premier Care in Bathing in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Mr Perks
Verified Reviewer

Martin and Jon have done an amazing job, outstanding, can't thank them enough.
Mrs Danks
Verified Reviewer

Very well installed bathroom, clean and tidy. Kept well informed as the work proceeded. A good job.
D Of Parents
Verified Reviewer

Where do I start! Wrong shower tray delivered on day one putting back the fitting of the bathroom. Poorly fitted wall boarding filled with sealant where it has been cut too short -even though this was pointed out we were told this would be rectified. Its not as if there wasn't enough replacement sheeting - so bad was the measuring up there is enough left to do the toilet out! So why leave this? Mess! Inside and outside!
We were very disappointed to read your comments and take any comments of this nature very seriously. We are continually looking at ways of improving our service and would like to thank you for taking the time to inform us of these issues.

We understand our Field Manager is visiting today to address the points raised. Regards, Customer Services Manager
Mr Nutter
Verified Reviewer

The installation went well, no complaints. I would recommend you to other people.
M Taylor
Verified Reviewer

Very pleased with the job, nice and tidy. Friendly fitters, thank you.
Mrs Rose
Verified Reviewer

I am extremely satisfied with all aspects of the work, and found the fitters very helpful.
Unverified Reviewer

this was not my bathroom but I had to go and put right damaged to a ceiling where the water had come through from the new bathroom above. Unfortunaly the elderly lady also had her oven unit ruined and she is still waiting for compensation !!!!!!!
Mr Moon
Verified Reviewer

Paul was fabulous - nothing was too much trouble and he has made a super job of our bathroom. It will be a treat to use it. He worked hard all the time and was a pleasure to make cups of tea for.
Mrs Bhatti
Verified Reviewer

Very clean, on time, efficient. Two very good workers, thank you.
Miss Bell
Verified Reviewer

Great job, very happy with new bathroom.
M Roughley
Verified Reviewer

Excellent tradesman, clean worker, job well done - would recommend.
Mr Fenton
Verified Reviewer

Very pleased with the job - except perhaps for our choice of flooring. The 2 contractors were excellent.
M Broad

Well managed and knowledgeable
Mrs Gammon
Verified Reviewer

Beautiful job - couldn't have wished for a better craftsman than Kenny.
Mrs Wall
Verified Reviewer

Very tidy workman, a very pleasant man always cheerful. Worked efficient and always explained what he was doing. Very pleased with Ken and the end result.
Unverified Reviewer

The installation date was changed .. 3 shower trays delivered before getting the right one . The sink was so small cloakroom size not bathroom .the heated towel rail is so small a hand towel just fits .Half of the work they said they would do we have paid someone else to do.Would not recommend this company
C
Verified Reviewer

Really pleased with our new bathroom. Stewart did amazing job and even finished before scheduletime. I would commend the gentleman who cleared away the rubbish. Did a fantastic job and even swept and washed down the drive.Very pleasant and polite.
Mr Parvin
Verified Reviewer

Excellent service and very good liaison and co-operation. Very happy
Mr Berridge
Verified Reviewer

Quick, clean and friendly service.

Great stuff!
N Cook
Verified Reviewer

I need a walk-in shower for my mother for whom I am now a carer. I arranged an appointment for a representative to visit my home to discuss requirements. The appointment was made for 2 pm. At 2:30 pm I was informed that the representative was running 30-40 minutes late, and that I should expect him "any time now". I waited until 3:20 pm, but no one had turned up, and I had to leave the house to attend to other matters. Returned later to find a business card through my door, but no apology or explanation for the extra delay. Will not be making another appointment. Premier Care in Bathing has thus lost good business, as I may have contracted them to install a shower in the existing bathroom, and also in an additional bathroom planned when my house extension is built. Advice to company: punctuality pays.
Premier Care in Bathing is rated 4.61 based on 179 reviews