Premier Care in Bathing Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Premier Care in Bathing

About Premier Care in Bathing: Premier Care in Bathing are the UK market leader in walk-in baths and easy access showers, where we believe everyone should be able to bathe in comfort and safety.

How would you rate Premier Care in Bathing?

Mr Parvin
Verified Reviewer

Excellent service and very good liaison and co-operation. Very happy
Mr Berridge
Verified Reviewer

Quick, clean and friendly service.

Great stuff!
N Cook
Verified Reviewer

I need a walk-in shower for my mother for whom I am now a carer. I arranged an appointment for a representative to visit my home to discuss requirements. The appointment was made for 2 pm. At 2:30 pm I was informed that the representative was running 30-40 minutes late, and that I should expect him "any time now". I waited until 3:20 pm, but no one had turned up, and I had to leave the house to attend to other matters. Returned later to find a business card through my door, but no apology or explanation for the extra delay. Will not be making another appointment. Premier Care in Bathing has thus lost good business, as I may have contracted them to install a shower in the existing bathroom, and also in an additional bathroom planned when my house extension is built. Advice to company: punctuality pays.
Mr Day
Verified Reviewer

Fantastic installer, did a great job
Mrs Perrin
Verified Reviewer

Every member of the team did an excellent job. Well done the team
Mrs Weldon
Verified Buyer

everything seemed to go smoothly apart from the faulty shower tray which was replaced the next day
Mrs Morris
Verified Buyer

Top quality service & installation by Lucian. Would highly recommend & thank him for the job.
Mr Glover
Verified Buyer

Very pleased with everything. Our engineer has been excellent throughout. Would recommend Premier Care to anyone.
Mr Mellin

First class service
Mr Pink
Verified Reviewer

We are very happy with the work by the installer
Mrs Green
Verified Reviewer

Friendly, efficient. Has a good understanding of elderly clients and relates well to them.
B Gill
Verified Reviewer

An excellent job, done well with courtesy, speed and efficiency. We are most grateful.
Mr Grantham
Verified Reviewer

David was very thorough in his work and tackled a difficult job very well. Reliable and courteous at all times.
Mr Holder
Verified Reviewer

A credit to Premier. An excellent job.
Mrs Hall
Verified Reviewer

Fitters efficient, considerate - cannot be faulted in any way. I have nothing but praise as well for those involved from the beginning onwards.
Mr French
Verified Reviewer

Could not have wished for better
Mrs Squire

Excellent - Could not be better
Mr Gillson
Verified Buyer

Very happy with all aspects of the installation from start to finish.
Mrs Stimpson
Verified Buyer

Stephen was a wonderful worker, his standard of work excellent, we are very happy with the shower unit.
Mr Andrews
Verified Buyer

Very pleased with the installation, very professional work and excellent service.
Premier Care in Bathing is rated 4.65 based on 162 reviews