Premier Care in Bathing Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Premier Care in Bathing

About Premier Care in Bathing: Premier Care in Bathing are the UK market leader in walk-in baths and easy access showers, where we believe everyone should be able to bathe in comfort and safety.

Tell us how Premier Care in Bathing made you happy

"All aspects of installation were accommodating and installers were friendly and consulted me in all stages of the procedure. I am pleased with my new bathroom."
"Due to deafness, I am very pleased that Chris is a very patient to explain by pen and paper to be clear and very understanding. I am very happy to have a lovely new bathroom thanks to Chris. I will miss Chris!!"
"Excellent job, pleasant and helpful installers"
"Excellent installation, most helpful, clean an efficient. Totally recommended."
"Excellent workmanship and fast installation."
"We took the price offered by Premier Care knowing it was more expensive than other local installers. We wanted a bath replaced with a disability style shower and new toilet and new sink unit and new flooring at the same time. We opted for it because of the emphasis on quality and customer service, guaranteed and specialisation in disability. The salesman was convincing. The surveyor was punctual, The installer was helpful, reliable, punctual and polite. It is hard to judge the installation on the basis of a few weeks experience but - with a few minor irritants, (an area of flooring bounces, the shower head leaks, an area of sealant is messy, doors out of line) - it seems successful. The administrative process was less so. The office asked if we would bring the installation date forward. We agreed provided it would be completed by a certain date. This was guaranteed and we were assured the delivery of the sink, toilet, shower tray etc would be made on the following Monday. On Monday the installer arrived punctually. The following day the office notified us that the delivery van had been in an accident, the driver was hospitalised, the contents of the van were inaccessible, and so the delivery was delayed. I was not convinced there had been an accident. On the Wednesday morning the delivery arrived but was incomplete. It was now impossible for the installation to be completed by the agreed date. We had to arrange for access for the installer in our absence. No apologies."
"Everything went wrong !!!! My disabled dad paid over £15.000 for a new bathroom in his new home and immediately was left for a week without a flushing toilet, having to move buckets of water from his kitchen when a stroke has left him with left arm and leg weakness. Anyway an 8 day job is still on going 150 days later. Had a call this week to say an electrician is coming in this week to finish the job But that is not the end of it. I would like to know what would have happened if I was not here to fight his corner as your customer services and employees have ignored me for long enough so I don't think they would have got back to my dad After many weeks dad's bathroom has been ripped out for a second time and reinstalled and once the electrician has been it will be completed. Now I have the problem of trying to get compensation from you on my dad's behalf. All copies of pictures, emails and other paperwork has been sent to you and i received a letter saying someone would contact me 10 days after the date on the letter (8th October 2018). Guess what !! I have had to ring you on the 25th October and still no call back, well No more it is going to go further now I am sick to death of being fobbed off with every phone call being answered with the receptionist of the people i need to speak to being in meetings. THIS COMPANY STINKS"
Hi Diane,

Thank you for working with us and thank you for your patience while we completed the works to your satisfaction.

Regards,

Customer Service Manager, Premier Care in Bathing
"Following bad service and no comunication prior to installation the installation was a bed of roses. Totally professional with a wonderful result and kind efficiant installer. Alan deserves a medal."
"Kevin has been absolutely brilliant. Fantastic job, new bathroom looks great and he is kind, patient and helpful. Thank you."
"Very good installation and very courteous staff."
"My father engaged this Company in January this year to change their bathroom into an accessible one. Work took far longer than the 4 days quoted (over 12) and didn’t finish the work. Later found panelling started to bow, toilet not connected to the wall, rust staining. Called to complain, they agreed to 3 day’s work to put right, but cancelled and it has taken numerous phone calls and still they have not fixed the bathroom. Customer Service is appalling and months on, we are still waiting. Now taking legal action. DO NOT engage this Company - they take advantage of elderly people."
We are sorry to hear of your less than satisfactory experience and hope you will accept our sincere apologies.

It is important to us that our customers are satisfied and we are currently working with you to resolve all issues.

Customer Service Manager, Premier Care in Bathing
"Very happy with Paul's work and the extra effort he put in to get the job finished on time."
"Happy customer. Very good and pleasant fitter, very tidy and a good asset to Care in Bathing. 100% and over"
"Fantastic fitter - courteous - polite at all times. Very kind & considerate of my needs."
"This company have caused, and continue to cause, a great deal of distress for my elderly parents. Poor contractors, poor workmanship, poor customer service follow up and cancelled appointments, work being authorised and then not. If you are signing up to try to make your lives easier, DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. If Which have approved this company, they have been misled."
Hi Sue,

We are very sorry that you are unhappy with the service your parents have received. We take all feedback very seriously and are looking into this to see where our process has let you down. We have now agreed a date for us to come out and inspect their bathroom with a view to getting this resolved as soon as possible.

If you have any further questions, please contact our customer service team on 01527 267 800.

Regards, Premier Care in Bathing
"Very satisfied with excellent service. Highly professional plumber & electrician."
"Fantastic fitter, courteous, polite at all times. Very kind and considerate of my needs."
"Done quickly, carefully & cheerfully! We couldn't have asked for more."
"First class job, very friendly and considerate."
"Martin has worked solidly for four days in a thorough manner. We are really pleased with the installation."
Premier Care in Bathing is rated 4.58 based on 216 reviews