Portland Brown Ltd Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Portland Brown Ltd

sean.harris@portlandbrown.com

22 Stokes Croft

Was it easy to check in to your apartment?
"It was a really good service."
(198) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Was it easy to check in to your apartment?
"Good cleaning service. Very tentative guest services that arranges whatever you need help with swiftly. Very friendly attitude. Very pleased. Good work!"
(39) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Was it easy to check in to your apartment?
"Very nice temporary flat. Excellent and timely service, including special touches like a welcome grocery box and on-request air mattress."
(46) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Was it easy to check in to your apartment?
"Provided removal support as I had to move out of the apartment after just 1 month moved in."
(126) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Was it easy to check in to your apartment?
"overall, very good. very quick response by email. the only reason I did not put full rating was the laundry. I had difficily using laundry becasue it was not maintained well. I had issue usint it and error occuered for drain. at that time, i have to fix by myself and found out the cleaning of the drain area(right down side of the small pocket) was not cleaned and i have to clean it up by myself. other than that, i had very good stay at portland brown."
(34) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Was it easy to check in to your apartment?
"They were very quick at responding and resolving any issues I had."
(41) - Posted 1 month ago
Was it easy to check in to your apartment?
"I stayed with Portland Brown for 9 months. The service was amazing and the staff were always happy to help. The apartment was also lovely!"
(157) - Posted 1 month ago
Was it easy to check in to your apartment?
"Very friendly and helpful staff, great service. One weak point: wifi availability was very poor: during my 2-month stay I suffered from unavailable wifi on at least 8 days. I would strongly suggest Portland Brown make a better effort to provide uninterrupted wifi access to customers."
(61) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi John,

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback and for being so positive about the service the Team provides!

I can only apologise for the intermittent internet connection you experienced. We have been trying to secure a new provider for this particular apartment and have been let down on numerous occasions but we continue to try to resolve the issue. However, in the interim you should most definitely have been provided with a temporary solution, such as a portable router which is 'topped up' by us whenever you need it to be. I am sorry if this was not the case or if the solution was not quite satisfactory! We understand just how crucial a good internet connection is to our guests and are continually looking to improve its reliability.

Thank you again for your comments and we hope to welcome you back again in the future.

Kind regards,

Was it easy to check in to your apartment?
"Another fantastic stay with Portland Brown @ Langley Court. The service and attention were impeccable during our 2 months stay. They never disappoint us so looking forward to my next stay with them."
(61) - Posted 1 month ago
Was it easy to check in to your apartment?
"High calibre of service and prompt assistance. The cleaning service was excellent."
(76) - Posted 1 month ago
Was it easy to check in to your apartment?
"Very attentive to my needs with quick action and good solutions"
(90) - Posted 1 month ago
Was it easy to check in to your apartment?
"The team was responsive in terms of feedback and fulfilled almost every request. Very Satified with the stay."
(175) - Posted 2 months ago
Was it easy to check in to your apartment?
"The apartments are amazing and very well kept. The apartments are kept clean, prompt responses to queries and service requests. Just a heads-up the multiple email from different parts of the business may become overwhelming. Please try keep them at a minimum and perhaps have one point of contact."
(64) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Thato,

Thank you so much for your feedback; I'm so happy to hear that on the whole you were very really pleased with your Portland Brown experience.

I've looked into how many times you were contacted during your stay and I can see it was it was more than we would expect. We are looking at ways in which we can improve our communications in the future. We always like to keep our guest informed, especially when we need to enter their apartments but I can see how it could become confusing.

Thank you very much for bringing this to our attention and we are glad you enjoyed your stay with us In London.

Was it easy to check in to your apartment?
"- Quality of furniture in apartment was very poor. - Concierge of building rejected mail from couriers on 4 separate occasions - they advised there was no record of our stay. - Missing essential items such as cooking utensils, iron and kettle took 3 calls to follow-up and arrived 4 days after check-in. We had no issue that items were missing, rather effort and time taken to request and receive. - Mistake made on check-out date. Received an email, no phone call stating we would be liable for costs to change locks as keys were not left in apartment. There was no response to my email advising you that the check out date you had was incorrect. We were not scheduled to check out until next day with a late check out organised."
(43) - Posted 2 months ago
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback about your stay.

I have reviewed your reservation and completely agree that the service you received was not up to our usual high standards.

The items were noted as faulty prior to your apartment and removed, but our Dispatch team incorrectly pushed out the delivery of the replacements; causing confusion and delay.

In respect of your check out there was further confusion with this due to incorrect information received from your booking team.

I can only apologise as I agree your experience was unacceptable. I would be grateful if you could contact me directly so that we can discuss any appropriate compensation.

francesca.shepherd@portlandbrown.com
Was it easy to check in to your apartment?
"Any assistance for help during my stay was met with efficient and friendly service. I was very impressed with the team."
(82) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Emily,

Thank you so much for your sparkling review! The team work very hard to provide the highest possible level of service and it's great to see it appreciated by our guests!

Was it easy to check in to your apartment?
"I really enjoyed location and level of service (incl housekeeping)"
(31) - Posted 2 months ago
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such positive feedback! I will ensure the relevant teams are made aware, including our dedicated housekeeping team!

Was it easy to check in to your apartment?
"I had a very different experience during my stay. First of all, I would like to say that Portland Brown has a very good sales and support teams. They were very responsive and tried to solve every problem that i had. The location of the apartment was super and the facilities were ok. However, I had to check-out earlier than my plan as a result of two problems. Unfortunately a new employee opened a wrong request and someone from the agency entered my apartment without my permission during weekend. I had a similar case one more time. Although Portland Brown apologized and took required actions, I could not feel secure enough. I am sure that these problems will be solved."
(36) - Posted 3 months ago
Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

I am glad to hear you were pleased with the overall service provided by our teams as well as with the condition and location of the apartment.

With regards to the access-related incident mentioned above, your feedback has been taken very seriously. This particular incident was definitely not in line with the service standard we aim to provide here at Portland, and as such further steps have been taken and new processes put in place to ensure this won't happen again.

I understand that the situation may have made you feel some concern regarding the security of your apartment and would like to assure you that every member of staff undergoes a background check before employment with Portland. We also keep all keys stored in a high security fingerprint recognition facility which tracks the whereabouts of all keys and which staff have accessed them.

Once again, please accept our apologies for these experiences and the discomfort they may have caused.

We do appreciate you taking the time to provide your feedback and for allowing us to improve our service.

Kind regards,

Francesca Shepherd
Was it easy to check in to your apartment?
"The accomodation provided by Portland Brown was very comfortable and cosy. The quality of service and support is really outstanding. The perfect choice for short term stay in London."
(54) - Posted 3 months ago
Was it easy to check in to your apartment?
"Always responsive, genuinely cared about my well being since day 1!"
(307) - Posted 3 months ago
Was it easy to check in to your apartment?
"Good communication for access to apartment."
(39) - Posted 3 months ago