Portland Brown Ltd Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Portland Brown Ltd

sean.harris@portlandbrown.com

22 Stokes Croft

Was it easy to check in to your apartment?
"The team was responsive in terms of feedback and fulfilled almost every request. Very Satified with the stay."
(175) - Posted 1 day ago
Was it easy to check in to your apartment?
"The apartments are amazing and very well kept. The apartments are kept clean, prompt responses to queries and service requests. Just a heads-up the multiple email from different parts of the business may become overwhelming. Please try keep them at a minimum and perhaps have one point of contact."
(64) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi Thato,

Thank you so much for your feedback; I'm so happy to hear that on the whole you were very really pleased with your Portland Brown experience.

I've looked into how many times you were contacted during your stay and I can see it was it was more than we would expect. We are looking at ways in which we can improve our communications in the future. We always like to keep our guest informed, especially when we need to enter their apartments but I can see how it could become confusing.

Thank you very much for bringing this to our attention and we are glad you enjoyed your stay with us In London.

Was it easy to check in to your apartment?
"- Quality of furniture in apartment was very poor. - Concierge of building rejected mail from couriers on 4 separate occasions - they advised there was no record of our stay. - Missing essential items such as cooking utensils, iron and kettle took 3 calls to follow-up and arrived 4 days after check-in. We had no issue that items were missing, rather effort and time taken to request and receive. - Mistake made on check-out date. Received an email, no phone call stating we would be liable for costs to change locks as keys were not left in apartment. There was no response to my email advising you that the check out date you had was incorrect. We were not scheduled to check out until next day with a late check out organised."
(43) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback about your stay.

I have reviewed your reservation and completely agree that the service you received was not up to our usual high standards.

The items were noted as faulty prior to your apartment and removed, but our Dispatch team incorrectly pushed out the delivery of the replacements; causing confusion and delay.

In respect of your check out there was further confusion with this due to incorrect information received from your booking team.

I can only apologise as I agree your experience was unacceptable. I would be grateful if you could contact me directly so that we can discuss any appropriate compensation.

francesca.shepherd@portlandbrown.com
Was it easy to check in to your apartment?
"Any assistance for help during my stay was met with efficient and friendly service. I was very impressed with the team."
(82) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Hi Emily,

Thank you so much for your sparkling review! The team work very hard to provide the highest possible level of service and it's great to see it appreciated by our guests!

Was it easy to check in to your apartment?
"I really enjoyed location and level of service (incl housekeeping)"
(31) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such positive feedback! I will ensure the relevant teams are made aware, including our dedicated housekeeping team!

Was it easy to check in to your apartment?
"I had a very different experience during my stay. First of all, I would like to say that Portland Brown has a very good sales and support teams. They were very responsive and tried to solve every problem that i had. The location of the apartment was super and the facilities were ok. However, I had to check-out earlier than my plan as a result of two problems. Unfortunately a new employee opened a wrong request and someone from the agency entered my apartment without my permission during weekend. I had a similar case one more time. Although Portland Brown apologized and took required actions, I could not feel secure enough. I am sure that these problems will be solved."
(36) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

I am glad to hear you were pleased with the overall service provided by our teams as well as with the condition and location of the apartment.

With regards to the access-related incident mentioned above, your feedback has been taken very seriously. This particular incident was definitely not in line with the service standard we aim to provide here at Portland, and as such further steps have been taken and new processes put in place to ensure this won't happen again.

I understand that the situation may have made you feel some concern regarding the security of your apartment and would like to assure you that every member of staff undergoes a background check before employment with Portland. We also keep all keys stored in a high security fingerprint recognition facility which tracks the whereabouts of all keys and which staff have accessed them.

Once again, please accept our apologies for these experiences and the discomfort they may have caused.

We do appreciate you taking the time to provide your feedback and for allowing us to improve our service.

Kind regards,

Francesca Shepherd
Was it easy to check in to your apartment?
"The accomodation provided by Portland Brown was very comfortable and cosy. The quality of service and support is really outstanding. The perfect choice for short term stay in London."
(54) - Posted 1 month ago
Was it easy to check in to your apartment?
"Always responsive, genuinely cared about my well being since day 1!"
(307) - Posted 1 month ago
Was it easy to check in to your apartment?
"Good communication for access to apartment."
(39) - Posted 1 month ago
Was it easy to check in to your apartment?
"Close vicinity to work, great neighborhood with access to stores, restaurants etc."
(39) - Posted 1 month ago
Was it easy to check in to your apartment?
"Flats are in very good condition and are well maintained. flats are at good location"
(56) - Posted 1 month ago
Was it easy to check in to your apartment?
"responsive when I was still staying in there. adequate staffing."
(182) - Posted 1 month ago
"Execellent stay.."
(71) - Posted 1 month ago
Was it easy to check in to your apartment?
"We had a good stay thank you. The couple of issues we did have (hot water, drainage problems, washing machine) were fixed relatively quickly. Thanks for a nice stay"
(35) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Gemma,

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback. I'm happy to see that on the whole you were happy with your stay with Portland Brown. I'm really sorry that you faced some minor issues during your time with us and I hope they didn't impact on your comfort too much. Thank you for your patience whilst we worked on getting them resolved!

Kind regards,

Was it easy to check in to your apartment?
"Responsive and friendly staff. My apartment was nicely appointed and the weekly housekeeping was convenient and considerate. I had everything I needed and excellent support when I had inquiries or requests."
(79) - Posted 2 months ago
Was it easy to check in to your apartment?
"Very helpful people. Good and swift service."
(33) - Posted 2 months ago
Was it easy to check in to your apartment?
"Everything from the flat features to the Portland Guest Support Team was perfect."
(31) - Posted 2 months ago
Was it easy to check in to your apartment?
"Dear Portland Brown team, I would like to extend a HUGE thank you to Portland brown and the whole team, from everyone at reservations to customer relations. We had the privilege of staying at 14 Eccleston Place for 2 months while I delivered my first born son. The apartment was incredible, very stylish/modern, spacious and had all the amenities one would need for an extended stay, furthermore the apartment was extreemly clean as it was very well maintained by the excellent housekeeping and maintaince staff. The location was perfect, it was very central and minutes away from great areas like Sloan Square and Chelsea Portland brown has proven to be a highly professional company that delivers luxurious services apartment. With their attention to detail and incredible customer service, we have now become loyal guests and will definitely be returning to one of their many apartments the next time we are in London. The reservations team and customer support team areal very attentive, and responsive to any request we had, we cannot thank them enough!. All in all Portland Brown made our time in London an absolute pleasure and accommodated us in the best and most professional way. Thank you again for a wonderful stay! we will definitely be back soon. Warmest regards; Raya Halet Best regards; Raya"
(51) - Posted 2 months ago
Was it easy to check in to your apartment?
"Excellent service, prompt replies and thoughtful communication."
(80) - Posted 4 months ago
Sanjay Kumar Jobanputra
Verified Buyer
Was it easy to check in to your apartment?
"Minimum Turn around for any problems. Action was very quick from Portland."
(135) - Posted 4 months ago