Portland Brown Ltd Reviews

22 Stokes Croft

Portland Brown Ltd  5 star review on 31st January 2018
Helene Veny
More Photos & Videos
It was a pleasant stay overall except for few things like

TV remote not working
Lamps not working
Pedal dustbin broken

Finding the apartment was really a painful task
(58) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Very good space with simple, but comfortable furniture and a very well equipped kitchen
(58) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Great apartment location and amenities in general.
(48) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Sameer,

Thanks for your review.

I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to see you again in the future.

the flat was very nice
(Fenman House) - Posted 1 month ago
Thank you so much for your review.

We're glad you enjoyed the apartment and we all look forward to seeing you again soon!

Head of Guest Relations
Great service overall (e.g. the additional airbed upon request) and good houskeeping!
(Condor House) - Posted 2 months ago
Thank you for posting such a lovely review!

We very much appreciate your comments regarding our service and Housekeeping Team. They mean the world to us.

We hope to welcome you again in the future.

Head of Guest Relations
What I appreciated most was the very helpful contact / service I received regarding the all the booking and organisational matters.
(Spencer Heights) - Posted 2 months ago
Thanks for your review.

It is great to hear that you experienced a great service while staying with us in London.

I hope that you get to stay with us again.

Head of Guest Relations
Portland Brown really went out of their way with making me feel at home. They provided me with sweet welcome packages and valentine notes, and their cleaning was spotless. Communication with the customer service was easy.
(Widegate Street) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Guro,

Thank you for your 5-star review!

It is fantastic to hear that you had such a great experience!

We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Best Regards,

Head of Guest Relations
When I got sick with a flu, a Portland Brown personnel checked in on and even brought me some food which I couldnt have bought on my own due to my weakness.
(62) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Hannah,

Thank you for taking the time out to leave a review. We try to provide all our guests a "home away from home", this also extends to becoming a support network for our guests when they require help and assistance. I am extremely happy that we could assist you in your time of need and provide you with a little comfort while you were unwell.

I hope that we can welcome you again in the future.

Head of Guest Relations
When problems were identified PB were quick to respond. They aim to offer a premium service but could do more to personalise the experience and continuity of contact when liaising with guests.
(53) - Posted 2 months ago
Thank you very much for your honest and constructive feedback.

I am happy to hear that we were quick to respond to any issues or requests you may have had.

We always aim to offer a personalized service to all our guests, so I am really sorry that you didn't experience that consistency throughout your stay.

Thank you, once again, for your comments and we all look forward to seeing you soon.

Head of Guest Relations
Sehr stylisches Apartment. Top Reinigungsservice. Top Transfer.
(34) - Posted 2 months ago
Thank you for taking the time to leave us your glowing feedback.

Our staff works incredibly hard so positive comments such as yours are always a pleasure to read.

We all look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Head of Guest Relations
The flat was fabulous; everything was perfect and the staff was very friendly and helpful
(60) - Posted 2 months ago
Service quality and prompt response
(105) - Posted 3 months ago
Hi Rakesh,

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us your very valuable feedback.

I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to see you again in the future.

Hi Rakesh,

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us your very valuable feedback.

Head of Guest Relations
Responsive and professional. The service was second to none. Thank you
(44) - Posted 3 months ago
Hi Dr. Pela,

Thank you for your great review.

Your kind words regarding our service and product were well received and I will be sure to share your feedback with our team.

We hope to see you again soon!

Head of Guest Relations
My staying with Portland Brown was excellent. Employees at both the reservations and accounts teams were very eager to help and did their best to support me
(30) - Posted 3 months ago
Hi Christos,

Thank you for leaving a fantastic review.

We are happy to hear that you had an enjoyable stay with us.

We are always on hand to help and assist our guests and we are glad that you got to experience this.

I do hope you get to stay with us again in the future.

Warm Regards,

Head of Guest Relations
The apartment was comfortable and very neatly maintained. The support staff was always available to address queries & concerns. For the minor hot water issues we had at the apartment they were resolved immediately.
Overall a very pleasant experience.
(31) - Posted 3 months ago
Hi Ajay,

Thank you for your 5-star review!

I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your apartment and we were quick and efficient resolving any issues and requests you had.

We hope to see you again soon!

Head of Guest Relations
Excellent service, a couple of times I needed support at short notice and both issues were resolved within hours. Next time I would definitely rent my apartment via Portland Brown again. Thanks a lot, peeps!
(157) - Posted 4 months ago
Hi Wolf,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your glowing feedback.

I am pleased to hear that you received such a great service from Portland and the issues you did experience were resolved quickly and efficiently.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Head of Guest Relations
The appartement was very comfortable and everything that I needed was provided. Portland Brown was very reactive to my requests and solved each problem I encountered quickly. The cleaning service was very good.
(91) - Posted 4 months ago
Hi Maeva,

Thank you for your review.

I am happy to hear that you liked your apartment and the service provided.

On behalf of myself and my team, we look forward to seeing you soon.

Head of Guest Relations
Quick response and action from customer relations.
(64) - Posted 4 months ago
Hi Sam,

Thank you very much for your recent feedback.

We do try our very best to respond and resolve all of our guests' questions and concerns as quickly and efficiently as possible.

We hope to see you again in the future.

Head of Guest Relations
Staff very responsive for all our needs. Thanks you.
(43) - Posted 4 months ago
Hi Khandaker,

Thank you so much for the kind words.

We're really glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Head of Guest Relations
Portland Brown were always highly responsive and efficient, with courteous, helpful, knowledgeable employees. Overall, an excellent experience. Thank you.
(327) - Posted 4 months ago
Hi Martyn,

Thank you so much for your sparkling review!

The team work very hard to provide the highest possible level of service and it's great to see it appreciated by our guests!

Warm Regards,