Portland Brown Ltd Reviews

sean.harris@portlandbrown.com

22 Stokes Croft

Francis Larhill D. Dionisio

Was it easy to check in to your apartment?

Staying in one of the apartments of portland brown is a very awesome experience. They'll provide you assistance on any queries or things you need and their guest relations service are very great they answered all my queries and give me progress on each of my request
(33) - Posted 2 days ago
Alice Molino

Was it easy to check in to your apartment?

Beautiful flat, super central, good service.
(34) - Posted 6 days ago
Dear Alice,

Thanks for the lovely review.

I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us so much!

We look forward to welcoming you back to Portland in the near future!

Joana Sobral,
Faith Newnham

Was it easy to check in to your apartment?

The accommodation was excellent, the location fantastic and the service great. They were also very accommodating (with date changes etc.) which was GREATLY APPRECIATED.
(52) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Faith,

Thank you for your 5 star review!

We are so glad you enjoyed the great service we strive to deliver at Portland.

We look forward to seeing you next time you are in London!

Stefanie

Was it easy to check in to your apartment?

I booked an department for 9 nights and specified a quiet place, not on a main street as I am very sensitive to noise. i was booked in to one place near Aldgate that I was assured was quiet but a week before I was due to arrive , I received an e-mail saying there were technical issue with a water heater so was " upgraded" to an apartment on Pepys street. This "upgraded" apartment turned out to be on the 1st floor and 25 metres from the train station and platform so train noise and passengers looking right into the room. I was moved the next day to an even worse apartment at " the Minories" which was not sound proofed, over 2 pubs and on a busy main street. I efused to stay there and although I was told there was no other availability, eventually when I asked to speak to a supervisor, someone did find me an apartment which was fine - but I could only stay 2 nights, so they moved me again to what I was told was very quiet. Here I am in an apartment overlooking a busy street and with heavy traffic noise from Holburn road which is very nearby and unable to sleep. I still have 5 more nights on this booking which have been paid for in advance , I sincerely hope Portland Brown will honour the original booking request and move me ( for the 3rd time) to the accommodation I had requested.
The website information is inaccurate - the lovely descriptions of the apartment. locations are totally misleading, the photographs are not representative of most of the apartments and the facilities listed are not correct e.g air conditioning listed , which is certainly not in any of the apartments I have recently been in.
Dear Stefanie,

Thank you for taking the time to raise your concerns about your stay with Portland Brown. As we have discussed separately, I was disappointed that you felt you needed to write this review in order to have your issues addressed. I feel that we have been able to find a solution that you are happy with and I hope that you enjoy the remainder of your stay with Portland Brown.

Best wishes,

RamMohan Thirumalaisamy

Service, Location, Amendities
(64) - Posted 1 month ago
Dear RamMohan,

Thank you for your kind words.

Regards,

Marcia Barends

Was it easy to check in to your apartment?

The customer service from Portland Brown was exceptional. They were always helpful with any requests i had and provided a quick turnaround on responding. The regular check-ins were good and following up with an email when i could not always take a call is appreciated.
(81) - Posted 1 month ago
Dear Marcia,

Thank you very much for the lovely review.

We are so glad that you enjoyed the great service we strive to deliver at Portland Brown and we all look forward to seeing you again soon.

Aurielie Patrelle

Was it easy to check in to your apartment?

They were always ready to help, at any time, and efficiently.
(182) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Aurielie,

Many thanks for your review.

I am thrilled to see that you enjoyed your time with us and found that all aspects of your stay met your expectations.

We look forward to seeing you again!!

comfy, good service
(133) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Raymond,

We are so glad that you enjoyed the great service we strive to deliver at Portland Brown.

We all look forward to seeing you again soon.

Brooke
Verified Reviewer

Was it easy to check in to your apartment?

I moved from the US to the UK for work and the team at Portland Brown could not have been more helpful. The process was easy and at every turn they were here to assist. I really appreciated that they continued to check in throughout my stay and were extremely helpful when I needed to extend my stay so I could actually move to London. There are a lot of stressful things about moving to a new country and my initial search for a place to stay started that way, but Portland Brown took all that stress away. I would recommend them to anyone looking for short term housing.
Dear Brooke,

I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed the great service we strive to deliver at Portland Brown.

On behalf of myself and my team we look forward to welcoming you back in the very near future.

Kind regards,

Ryan Pang

Was it easy to check in to your apartment?

The services appartment provided is in good quality.

Some housekeeper services is really outstanding.

The hotline and customer services is willing to help and show the heart on their work, which I would get the update quickly even the thing is NOT yet fix.

In fact, I would still stay in London 4 more months, hope the services of Portland Brown Ltd can keep in this standard
(156) - Posted 3 months ago
Hi Ryan,

Thank you so much for your feedback and your kind words; I will ensure they are shared with the Team here. We are happy to have you as a guest for a further 4 months and will strive to continue to provide a high level of service.

Best wishes,

Amit Joshi

Was it easy to check in to your apartment?

Quick service resonse. It would be really helpful if get apartment on roadside with good view and gallary.

Was it easy to check in to your apartment?

location wise, it's convenient for work and close to super markets.
Arrangement for house keeping provided comfortable for living.

The area to improve,
1. heating system and hot water capacity, it always runs out hot water for bathroom.
2. no lift for floor 6 & 7, bring suit cases and heavily deliveries are always challenges
3. air conditioner is noisy and it had to be turned off for sleep
4. some of built-in equipment seems to old, but it's OK for normal usage,
(239) - Posted 3 months ago
Dear Takako,

Thank you very much for taking the time to give feedback. I’m glad to hear that on the whole you enjoyed your stay and the location of the apartment. Your points on improvement are invaluable to us.
1. Hot water: I understand that after experiencing issues with the boiler and subsequent lack of hot water we moved you to another apartment
2. The facilities in the building should have been made clear to you beforehand, apologies for this. If you had notified us we would have been on hand to help with any heavy items!
3. I wish you had alerted us to the noisy air conditioning unit whilst in house so that we could have investigated and possibly had it serviced
4. All of the appliances in the apartments are Siemens and of a high standard but as always we appreciate your feedback and hope it did not affect your stay too significantly

Thank you once again for your invaluable feedback.

Marijn Settels

Was it easy to check in to your apartment?

Ready to help, easy to contact, happy with cleaning every week, and arrival and departure arrangements
(91) - Posted 4 months ago
Hi Marijn, Thank you for your kind words. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you back in the very near future. Regards, Joana Sobral Guest Relations Executive
Patrick Erdmann

Quick responses
(360) - Posted 4 months ago
Dear Patrick,

I appreciate you taking the time to complete a survey regarding your recent stay with us.

In reviewing your response I have noticed areas where you rated us below what I consider to be acceptable. If you have a moment and are willing to share any specifics on these items it would greatly increase my ability to better assess and attempt to remedy these concerns.

If you would like, you can reach me at the phone number listed below or drop me a line. It would be a pleasure to personally discuss with you any specifics and / or suggestions you would like to offer.

Guest Relations Executive

Tel: +44(0)330 0240 102
Email: joana.sobral@portlandbrown.com
Ana Torres

Was it easy to check in to your apartment?

Portland Brown was very responsive to all my requests and made me feel like home.
(89) - Posted 4 months ago
Dear Ana, Thank you for your kind words. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you back in the very near future.
Kind Regards, Joana Sobral Guest Relations Executive
Daria Serebrova

Was it easy to check in to your apartment?

Room was very cozy and clean, equipped with everything necessary, PB staff reacted quickly in most cases.
(141) - Posted 4 months ago
Dear Daria, Many thanks for taking the time to post your feedback following your recent stay with us. We always strive to ensure we react quickly to customer issues, keep you updated and ensure your overall stay with us is comfortable.
We look forward to welcoming you back in the very near future. Kind Regards, Joana Sobral Guest Relations Executive

Was it easy to check in to your apartment?

My colleague and I stayed at Apartment 7, Discovery Dock West. We both liked that the flat is spacious, has a nice view, and a great location.
(84) - Posted 4 months ago
Hi Mylene, Thank you for your review. We are happy that both you and your colleague enjoyed the apartment and we all hope that we will see you again sometime in the near future. Kind Regards, Joana Sobral Guest Relations Executive

Was it easy to check in to your apartment?

Included minimum facilities and requirements for everyday living
(51) - Posted 4 months ago
Hi Takeshi, Thank you for your review. We are happy your stay was enjoyable and we all hope that we will see you again sometime in the near future. Kind Regards, Joana Sobral Guest Relations Executive
Jaehyun Ahn

Was it easy to check in to your apartment?

Everytime I gave a question or a request, Portland Brown kindly responded me.
(45) - Posted 4 months ago
Hi Jaehyun, Thank you for your review. I am happy to hear that we responded to all your questions and requests as we continually strive for excellent customer service. We all hope that we will see you again sometime in the near future. Kind Regards, Joana Sobral Guest Relations Executive
Vinit Shetty

Was it easy to check in to your apartment?

My 3 month stay at New Providence Wharf was extremely pleasant. The apartment was great with all required amenities. I particularly found your customer service exceptional- very energetic, happy, helpful and prompt everytime I called. My only suggestion would be to have some forums for engaging with other guests as it helps to build a social network when staying in a new place.Thank you for a great stay.Cheers
(86) - Posted 4 months ago
Hi Vinit, Thank you for 5 star review! We are so glad you enjoyed the great service we strive to deliver at Portland. Thank you as well for the suggestion, I have passed this onto our marketing team. We all look forward to welcoming you back in the near future. Kind Regards, Joana Sobral Guest Relations Executive
Portland Brown Ltd is rated 4.45 based on 218 reviews