PoppersExpress Reviews

of reviewers recommend PoppersExpress
Read PoppersExpress Reviews

About PoppersExpress:

Our website exists for our customers to purchase room odourisers in a secure and reliable online environment.

info@poppersexpress.co.uk

Burnden house, Viking street

Tell us how PoppersExpress made you happy
Good choice or aromas and dispatched next day after ordering. Always arrive in discrete packaging and packaged well. Never had any damage.
I only received half of my order. I tried to contact the company via their email but was never able to send the complaint. The system was always down. The company took £28 payment when only sending half my order. I have just tried to email company again....still suggesting unable to receive email and to try again. I must have tried on 7 occasions on separate days!!!!!
Good as per usual
Great service, great value, very satisfied in every way.
Fast turnaround. My order arrived in the USA within a week.
Quick, easy and straightforward order. Will order again, especially with good prices
It was very efficient service and it arrived well wrapped and arrived next they. Express Express.
Super product
Great poppers. No headache. Thank you.
Excellent service
got what i ordered and extremely quickly
Good price and delivery time. Thank you.
It was delivered very quickly Service excelent unfortunately some of the item wasn’t up to stantnders ,I have been trying to returned ayote def the rest 3 bottles but the didn’t advice me o. How . Bough 4 bottles open one,and want to returned 3 .But as said service excellent.
Everything shows up and was in fine condition
A good service with a wide choice of products.at reasonable prices.and a speedy delivery.i can recommend them.
Next day delivery 📦👍
Excellent
Great service and quick to deliver! They sell all the brands of poppers out there also so a great one stop shop!
Great poppers, really eased Natasha into it!
Prompt service. Excellent. Thank you.
PoppersExpress is rated 4.52 based on 420 reviews