PoppersExpress Reviews

of reviewers recommend PoppersExpress
Read PoppersExpress Reviews

About PoppersExpress:

Our website exists for our customers to purchase room odourisers in a secure and reliable online environment.

info@poppersexpress.co.uk

Burnden house, Viking street

Tell us how PoppersExpress made you happy
Arrived within 48 hours, packaged safely and discreetly. Worked as intended will use again
Not as strong gave me alotnof headache
First class great buzz as promised it did the real thing
Prompt service
Fast service very good
Exactly what I ordered with fast delivery
Great value and service
Very happy. Had an issue with post but you guys sorted it out immediately.
Good service thanks
FAKE POPPERS...DO DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY GUYS...FAKE POPPERS...AND WHEN YOU COMPLAIN THEY BOMBARD YOU WITH PHONE CALLS...VERY ARROGANT...THEY'VE BEEN REPORTED.. STAY WELL AWAY...!!!
You sent us an email saying you had been sent fake poppers, something that has never been said to us before as this quite simply is not the case. Surprised & concerned that a customer would think such a thing, yes we tried to ring you several times, this is customer service, had we ignored your email then this would have been a complete lack of customer service. We then sent you a very polite text asking when would be a good time to call you an attempt to try & understand what made you think the products were not genuine. You then replied with a text that I will not print the language of on here, you also criticised me for ending it best wishes., even after I explained I am amiable & polite and I am not confrontational in my approach, but to no avail. I explained we buy product from manufacturers direct and wholesalers and have a high stock turnaround. When I hi lighted the number of reviews we have complementing us on our customer service, hence our keenness to try and establish what the problem was, you said you would leave us a bad review & that you would have the last laugh. We refunded your order and special delivery charge, as you rebuffed every attempt we made to try & discuss the matter with you. No arrogance on our part, rather a desire to follow up a customer complaint and give the great customer service we are known for. Have a great bank holiday weekend & just to reiterate, we do not sell fake product, never have done and never will do. Assured of the best possible customer service at al time. - the Poppers Express team
Excellent customer service, my order arrived in no time. Will be ordering again soon. A+
Arrived promptly and were of a good quality. There is a good variety of the products on the web page.
My order was processed, shipped and received quickly in the United States. With some sellers, shipping to the U.S. can take forever.
Poppers i got are genuine and good quality. On the top of it Poppers express take ownership in not only sending order but also for delivery to destination as far away as India. This sense of ownership that i saw will definately make me a repeat customer for long now. I'm glad i ordered from Poppers express and will recommend others to do same.
Fast efficient and discrete. Couldn't ask for more.
Fast delivery , wide range and clear website 👍
Very fast delivery, thanks a lot!
Very good, fast easy delivery and easy payment method! Poppers arrived well packed and definitely pack a punch! Very happy customer
Ive had a problem with my parcel, yodel lost it. Ive contacted poppersexpress, and they resent my parcel, got it nex day. Love the amsterdam too. Thanks
I made a typo mistake on my address , someone text me asking was it convenient for me to take a call as they wanted to ensure they sent the order to the correct address. I had put my current address in the delivery detail but had typed the postcode of where I lived 5 years ago . Great customer service & very friendly. Posted out first class post the same day and arrived next day. Brilliant service and the Buzz poppers really did Buzz !!
PoppersExpress is rated 4.53 based on 505 reviews