Pixa Prints (UK) Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Pixa Prints (UK)

About Pixa Prints (UK): Pixa Prints UK is a provider of personalised photo gifts and wall art. Our easy to use software and templates allow you to design your gift without hassle.

info@pixaprints.co.uk

70 Scarva Street

How would you rate Pixa Prints (UK) ?

Penny M
"Certainly made hubby happy as he got a cover for his iPhone with his favourite photo of a deer at the Grand Canyon. It was excellent."
Katharine Y
"Customer service went above and beyond. I was impressed with the quality of the product on my first order of calendars and had a few requests for more so placed a repeat order on 7th December. I was notified they had been shipped on 8th December, so even allowing for Christmas post (I thought) they should arrive in good time. I emailed customer services on 19th as there was no sign. I got a reply that evening, and after I'd followed the advice to check with the post office in case of a problem with the address, a repeat print was requested and delivered express, arriving on 21st! I really didn't expect that treatment and can't praise the team highly enough. I would definitely recommend you. The loyalty points are also a bonus, as my repeat order was smaller so didn't get the volume discounts, but the points took a big chunk off the price. Nice idea!"
Alastair L
"Excellent service, ordered a canvas montage which was printed and in the process of being framed the next day ( a Saturday ). The package was delivered 4 days later."
"happier with my phone case, than my new phone. good quality product, fits well & doesn’t not come off. looks great, super please with my phone case. defo recommend!"
"Easy to create. Fast service and excellent product. Absolutely delighted."
"Very good efficient service & delivered on date advertised. Very good product & very reasonable priced."
"Very happy with the photo magnets - good quality and lovely presentation!"
"Loved my personalised magic mug I ordered from here. The delivery time was amazing and the overall quality of the product was very good too"
"Pics Prints are a very good service to provide what I need. Very accurate. Easy to use application. Quick delivery and reasonable prices. I have been very happy with my items ordered and I will continue using their services."
"Fast and efficient service. Order came within 3 days. Excellent product and great quality."
"Fantastic quality & value for money. Prompt delivery & well packaged."
"Simply a one-stop online shop. Thank you for making my wife' 40th birthday a blast. If I have another word to describe you, it will be "quality" Thank you"
"Never disappointed with products"
"Fantastic print thank you 😊"
"Easy to use site, upload ok and was delivered surprisingly quickly, great stuff."
"Superb service provided. iPad cover ordered is of exceptional quality. Would highly recommend using this company."
"Ordered a standard family canvas 20x24" which said it was getting shipped on 31st on 2 day delivery - received at my workplace at 7.30am on the 2nd August. Very good service and very good quality canvas - thank you so much"
"I love my canvas, it's perfect. It came so quickly, I ordered it on the Thursday and it was here by Monday. It's great value for money too, I couldn't find anywhere that was the same size for a similar price. Would highly recommend and will use again. Thank you"
"A very quick service with excellent products. Also regular updates on progress."
"Phone case is amazing picture has stayed amazing! Fast delivery! Thank you so much! Amazing company definitely be ordering from you again."
"Very vivid pictures..love it."
"Excellent service, will definitely use your website again"
"Amazing picture travel mug , would recommend"
Pixa Prints (UK) is rated 4.88 based on 1,642 reviews