Pixa Prints (UK) Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Pixa Prints (UK)

About Pixa Prints (UK): Pixa Prints UK is a provider of personalised photo gifts and wall art. Our easy to use software and templates allow you to design your gift without hassle.

info@pixaprints.co.uk

70 Scarva Street

How would you rate Pixa Prints (UK)?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Penny M
"Certainly made hubby happy as he got a cover for his iPhone with his favourite photo of a deer at the Grand Canyon. It was excellent."
Katharine Y
Katharine Y
Verified Buyer
"Customer service went above and beyond. I was impressed with the quality of the product on my first order of calendars and had a few requests for more so placed a repeat order on 7th December. I was notified they had been shipped on 8th December, so even allowing for Christmas post (I thought) they should arrive in good time. I emailed customer services on 19th as there was no sign. I got a reply that evening, and after I'd followed the advice to check with the post office in case of a problem with the address, a repeat print was requested and delivered express, arriving on 21st! I really didn't expect that treatment and can't praise the team highly enough. I would definitely recommend you. The loyalty points are also a bonus, as my repeat order was smaller so didn't get the volume discounts, but the points took a big chunk off the price. Nice idea!"
Alastair L
Alastair L
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service, ordered a canvas montage which was printed and in the process of being framed the next day ( a Saturday ). The package was delivered 4 days later."
"Quality and speed of delivery exceeded my expectations. Would definitely recommend to friends and order from Pixa again. Thank you!"
"Best company Excellent quality. Good prices and fast delivery."
"Great quality, good price and speedy delivery !"
"Delighted with quality. Easy to order, and prompt delivery. Thanks."
"Delighted with quality, speed and packing of the photos"
"Wonderful product, right in time delivery... Lovely!"
"Easy ordering process and quick delivery. Very happy and will order from here again."
"Absolutely fantastic quality very pleased"
"Simple and easy to use website to design my perfect gift. Safe payment and arrived really quickly."
Mehulkumar P
Verified Buyer
"Quality of prints (i.e. colors) and quality of pages on my A3 calendars came out pretty well. Excellent job guys. I would highly recommend pixaprint. This is my second time (first in 2016) ordering calendars with them and I am really happy that i returned to pixa prints after a year gap. I have three separate calender orders with them. So are the repeated reviews."
"Both my daughters got married last year I have given the calendars for presents and was quite impressed with myself as I found it very easy. The calendars are really good quality and my family have nice memories of a very special year"
"Prompt service."
"Slick efficient service"
Philippa G
Verified Buyer
"Great easy to use website providing high quality prints."
"The look on the faces of our two grand children when they used their magic mugs for the first time .That was magic."
"Great product!"
"Fast service kept informed .will use again"
"The phone case arrived in 2days. Excellent quality. Lőve it"
"Product and service fantastic. Thank you"
"Excellent service, delivery and standard! Perfect"
Pixa Prints (UK) is rated 4.88 based on 1,466 reviews