Pixa Prints (UK) Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Pixa Prints (UK)

About Pixa Prints (UK): Pixa Prints UK is a provider of personalised photo gifts and wall art. Our easy to use software and templates allow you to design your gift without hassle.

info@pixaprints.co.uk

70 Scarva Street

How would you rate Pixa Prints (UK)?

Penny M
"Certainly made hubby happy as he got a cover for his iPhone with his favourite photo of a deer at the Grand Canyon. It was excellent."
Katharine Y
Katharine Y
Verified Buyer
"Customer service went above and beyond. I was impressed with the quality of the product on my first order of calendars and had a few requests for more so placed a repeat order on 7th December. I was notified they had been shipped on 8th December, so even allowing for Christmas post (I thought) they should arrive in good time. I emailed customer services on 19th as there was no sign. I got a reply that evening, and after I'd followed the advice to check with the post office in case of a problem with the address, a repeat print was requested and delivered express, arriving on 21st! I really didn't expect that treatment and can't praise the team highly enough. I would definitely recommend you. The loyalty points are also a bonus, as my repeat order was smaller so didn't get the volume discounts, but the points took a big chunk off the price. Nice idea!"
Alastair L
Alastair L
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service, ordered a canvas montage which was printed and in the process of being framed the next day ( a Saturday ). The package was delivered 4 days later."
Danielle G
"Really happy with it"
"Excellent service. Well pleased"
"Came with a deep scratch on"
"Prompt delivery well packaged"
"Speedy service. Ease of producing the item. Quality. Made a case last year too and it still looked as good as new a year later."
"Absolutely delighted with the photo calendar and amazed at how quickly it arrived. I ordered late one evening, and it arrived the 36 hours later! Far better value and far quicker than photobox, which is who Ive always used previously"
"Perfect product. Quick delivery Good price"
"Ordered for my daughter's 21st party. Arrived very very fast. Quality extremely good. Very easy to use site. Thankyou so much."
Adrianna M
Verified Buyer
"I am happy with your website, how it works when designing my creations although would change one thing in designing calendars. Would have add an option to apply font and size of numbers in the bottom part to a whole calendar instead of doing it one by one. It took a lot of time to change it in those 365 days :-) overall I am happy with your service, delivery timing and quality of products. Would definetely recommend"
"Third time ordering with Pixa and third time extremely happy with the final product!"
"Fantastic quality printing with an exact colour match (something I've had problems with with other companies in the past!) Items are printed and posted super fast and always very well packaged. Customer services are very helpful.. Highly recommended.."
"Great service, delivery was really fast and quality is high as well. I would order again"
Christine E
Verified Buyer
"Great work. Fast delivery. Delighted😀"
Stephanie C
Verified Buyer
"fast delivery and amszing print"
"It is very easy to design/customize your own product, but what left me really please was the very fast delivery of my order. I got it in just two days. You would think a customized order would take longer to prepare! Good job!"
"Great product, great value. Excellent service."
"Very pleased with the quality of my phone case and a really good price"
"lovely quality, excellent communucation, super speedy delivery. Thank you 😊"
"Fab quick service, easy to follow order system, good quality product."
"I loved it and defo use you again and I have told my friends about you so thankyou x"
Pixa Prints (UK) is rated 4.88 based on 1,543 reviews