Pixa Prints (UK) Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Pixa Prints (UK)

About Pixa Prints (UK): Pixa Prints UK is a provider of personalised photo gifts and wall art. Our easy to use software and templates allow you to design your gift without hassle.

info@pixaprints.co.uk

70 Scarva Street

Tell us how Pixa Prints (UK) made you happy

customer service
Jo H
"Excellent service - and quality calendars"
Neil G
"Great"
"The while process easy to follow and produced a lovely calendar. Very pleased with result."
"The photo collage iPhone 5S case I ordered is fantastic quality and fits my phone perfectly. I ordered the case on a Thursday and selected standard devlivery. The case had arrived by lunchtime on the Friday for no extra cost. I can not fault the service and the product. I will definitely be ordering from Pixa Prints again."
"There was a slight fault on one of the photos in the album I ordered But this was replaced straight away with no fuss, very pleased customer thank you"
"Extremely easy to use. Done a canvas for my Dad as we recently lost my mum. The picture came out superb! Very quick service. Will definitely use you again and recommended to my friend's and family. Thank you Pixa Prints 😀"
"Very good quality I love all my orders"
"Good quality print and easy to use website and order arrived on time. Will be coming back in the future!"
"Prompt service, easy to deal with, easy to make your product, fair price, local, consistently reliable."
"I ordered a travel mug with photos of my nephew and nieces on. I placed the order on the Friday lunchtime and had received it on the following Tuesday. I love it and would use Pixa Prints again myself as well as heartily recommend them to others."
"Perfect item exactly what I ordered arrived quickly no problems will be using again without doubt"
"Brilliant! Superb quality! How do you do it so fast.!"
"The best calendar for this year."
"Quick service, brilliant phone case"
"Excellent service, excellent quality, quick delivery. Very pleased. It is now framed and on my wall in pride of place. Will definitely use again"
"Really impressed with the quality of the products and service. Used twice now and will definitely use again."
"Calendar ordered and received within 2 days - high quality detail and paper and quick, efficient service."
"Delivered on time and great quality. 100% will use again."
"I ordered an A4 photo calendar for my mum for Christmas. First time I have used Pixa print. She was really impressed with the quality of the photos. I was also really delighted at how easy it was to do. No hassle no gimmicks at checkout. Will use Pixa print again."
"Fast delivery! Best services!"
"Great service, excellent quality products. Would definitely recommend and will be using again myself"
"Love my phone case thankyou would recommend"
"Used for printing a calendar of our son as xmas presents for granparents, quick delivery in december, easy to use customising platform. 2nd time weve used pixa print for this and it will be an annual event."
Pixa Prints (UK) is rated 4.88 based on 1,988 reviews