Pixa Prints (UK) Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Pixa Prints (UK)

About Pixa Prints (UK): Pixa Prints UK is a provider of personalised photo gifts and wall art. Our easy to use software and templates allow you to design your gift without hassle.

info@pixaprints.co.uk

70 Scarva Street

How would you rate Pixa Prints (UK) ?

Why not write another review on a recent company you have used and be in with a chance to win Ā£250 Amazon Gift Card. Review Another Company

Penny M
"Certainly made hubby happy as he got a cover for his iPhone with his favourite photo of a deer at the Grand Canyon. It was excellent."
Katharine Y
"Customer service went above and beyond. I was impressed with the quality of the product on my first order of calendars and had a few requests for more so placed a repeat order on 7th December. I was notified they had been shipped on 8th December, so even allowing for Christmas post (I thought) they should arrive in good time. I emailed customer services on 19th as there was no sign. I got a reply that evening, and after I'd followed the advice to check with the post office in case of a problem with the address, a repeat print was requested and delivered express, arriving on 21st! I really didn't expect that treatment and can't praise the team highly enough. I would definitely recommend you. The loyalty points are also a bonus, as my repeat order was smaller so didn't get the volume discounts, but the points took a big chunk off the price. Nice idea!"
Alastair L
"Excellent service, ordered a canvas montage which was printed and in the process of being framed the next day ( a Saturday ). The package was delivered 4 days later."
"Really pleased with my product and very fast delivery thank you so much."
"good quality poducts"
"I found the site easy to use, the mouse mat was delivered in no time at all. Looks good quality and reasonable price."
"Quality is very good on the products I ordered and makes them look professional. Packaging is good and a very quick delivery time. I would definetly use pixa prints again"
"Really great service & speedy delivery. The quality of the pic on the canvas I ordered was brilliant. I’d highly recommend Pixa Prints UK!"
"Pixa Prints made a fantastic phone case for me which was delivered quickly and correctly. I will be using them again!"
"Good service! we are happy"
"Easy to use website, rapid service, good quality. Overall fantastic service. Thank you šŸ‘"
"Service and quality is excellent and cheaper than most competitors, ordered on the Thursday after an easy set up on computer and delivery was on the Monday excellent product with excellent service"
"Lovely product and very quick to arrive. Will be using this service again"
"Friendly service from Sean in Ireland. Helpful and prepared to go the extra mile. Thanks J. Lewis"
"Excellent, loved it."
"Excellent company, good pricing, ease of use to create a calendar of your choice (not as the system dictates on most other sites), quick delivery and well packaged."
"Ordered a 16x12 Lustre print which was delivered 48 hours later. Excellent service as kept informed at all stages of the order. Was hanging on wall 20 minutes after receiving it."
"The usual excellent service from this company. Calendars are always excellent quality, and are delivered very quickly."
"Brilliant will use always and recommend. Perfect calendar great price thankyou. One very happy customer."
"I chose Pixa Prints for the very first time to develope a canvas print from a chosen picture. Nobody knows what the quality will be until the parcel is delivered. To my amazement it was absolutely outstanding! I was over the moon. The quality of the canvas was picture perfect together with the delivery time. I placed a second order for a personalised calendar together with keyfobs. The quality mirrored the comments above. I would highly recommend this company; and will not hesitate to use again."
"Updated at every stage of process, thanks for a great service"
"Very good service with speedy delivery and the Collage was terrific-pictures very clear. many thanks I will recommend."
"Quick efficient service"