Pixa Prints (UK) Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Pixa Prints (UK)

About Pixa Prints (UK): Pixa Prints UK is a provider of personalised photo gifts and wall art. Our easy to use software and templates allow you to design your gift without hassle.

info@pixaprints.co.uk

70 Scarva Street

How would you rate Pixa Prints (UK) ?

Penny M
"Certainly made hubby happy as he got a cover for his iPhone with his favourite photo of a deer at the Grand Canyon. It was excellent."
Katharine Y
Katharine Y
Verified Buyer
"Customer service went above and beyond. I was impressed with the quality of the product on my first order of calendars and had a few requests for more so placed a repeat order on 7th December. I was notified they had been shipped on 8th December, so even allowing for Christmas post (I thought) they should arrive in good time. I emailed customer services on 19th as there was no sign. I got a reply that evening, and after I'd followed the advice to check with the post office in case of a problem with the address, a repeat print was requested and delivered express, arriving on 21st! I really didn't expect that treatment and can't praise the team highly enough. I would definitely recommend you. The loyalty points are also a bonus, as my repeat order was smaller so didn't get the volume discounts, but the points took a big chunk off the price. Nice idea!"
Alastair L
Alastair L
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service, ordered a canvas montage which was printed and in the process of being framed the next day ( a Saturday ). The package was delivered 4 days later."
"really easy to use website. clear instructions and fabulous end results. I would definitely recommend pirate prints"
"Great quality product. The pictures are printed clearly. Secure lid for transporting drink..... no spills! Arrived as expected."
"Extremely fast shipping, you helped me get my last minute order just in time! Thank you!"
"fast, great quality, good price. Absolutely recommend this company and will use again, Thank you"
"The fact that the products always arrive before estimated delivery and the quality of the prints"
"Excellent service. Updated the information at every stage. Clarity of the picture in the phone cover is extremely good and the cover itself is of very good quality."
"I bought a photo book for my husband’s 50th birthday, the smile on his face said it all."
"Excellent speedy service great price and quality product, would highly recommend pixa prints"
"Easy to use website, amazing quality product and fast delivery."
"Excellent quality and excellent service. It has certainly made my niece very happy with this gift :)"
"Very good quality and very fast delivery"
"Fantastic efficient service - I had barely finished ordering the telephone case before it was dropping through our letter box! Also, a very good reproduction of a special holiday photograph. Thank you.."
"Good web site for design of montage, excellent tracking information on order process. Lovely picture on canvas, delivered ahead of proposed date."
"Free and very quickly"
"Excellent quality and quick arrival of photobook."
"ordered on the sunday received on the wednesday (the monday was a bank holiday). absolutely awesome service and product second to none."
"My magnets that I got made from my holiday pictures were great quality & picture quality was excellent."
"The S7 Edge phone case was a perfect fit and quality was second to none. Speed of delivery excellent cannot find any fault will definitely use this company again and can recommend them whole hardheartedly."
"Amazing Service - I needed the item urgently and after ringing up to clarify shipping options, a lovely lady personally pushed my order through to production to ensure it was dispatched that day (it was close to cut off time)! Product was great too!"
"Was kept up to date on order progress and delivery, order arrived quickly and was very pleased with the result. Online preview was quick and easy to use."
Pixa Prints (UK) is rated 4.88 based on 1,594 reviews