Pinion Watches Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Pinion Watches

About Pinion Watches: Pinion is a British Watch Company based in Oxfordshire England, and make fine watches designed, built and tested to exacting standards using high-quality modern and ‘new-old-stock’ vintage Swiss mechanical watch movements.

How would you rate Pinion Watches ?

"Excellent service, watch arrived in 2 days beautifully presented."
"Very happy with product and service! 🥂"
"Really pleased with both the excellent service I received & the watch itself which was a gift for my partner's 60th birthday. Piers went out of his way to provide a prompt, efficient and personal service which was much appreciated."
"I got an Axis II Bronze E-BL, the watch is absolutely gorgeous! could not fault it, patinas very quickly. already had patina the first morning after unpacking it the night before. Pier's had excellent customer service with very quick and friendly email replies. Pier's was also very happy to switch my polished steel crown out for an bronze one and let me choose the strap, buckle and stitching for no extra cost. My only complaint would be that the watch took a long time to get to me. I was originally told it would take 14 days until the watch would be ready to ship but ended up being about 4 weeks before my watch was shipped. also was held up in customs for another 2-3 weeks. All and all extremely happy with the finished result"
"I knew that Piers was good news from the very start of my dealings with Pinion. First class customer service, better than I’ve had from big brands, and a superb watch which I’m delighted with. Highly recommended."
"I found Pinion through an online search for luxury English watches. After reading several reviews and articles, I submitted a brief inquiry on the Pinion site. Quite surprisingly, less than an hour later, I received a very kind response from Piers Berry. Over the next week, we routinely corresponded while selecting the perfect watch and leather strap combination. I chose the Axis II SL-E with a cordovan brown strap and contrasting stitch. Piers took the experience one step further by explaining how he can create a custom serial number for the watch to honor a special occasion. No detail was too small and each of my requests were professionally and kindly honored. Piers provided routine updates while my watch was being crafted, and sent photographs of the finished product for my approval. The opportunity to freely communicate with the founder and designer made all the difference in choosing Pinion, and Piers’ personal touch throughout the process only enhanced the experience. The “Pinion Experience” continued upon opening the carefully prepared package. Inside the shipping carton was a hand-written note and a tissue wrapped parcel surrounded by a black Pinion ribbon. The tissue paper revealed a study presentation box that held a handsome linen and drawstring bag with the Pinion logo. Nested within the bag I found the Pinion, hand-tooled, leather watch roll. The effect was amazing and each level of packaging exuded quality and commitment. Finally, I reached what I had been waiting for; my new Axis II SL-E. There really are no words to describe the quality and craftmanship of a Pinion watch. There is a certain “heft” to the watch, yet it is not heavy. It is sturdy and masculine, yet elegant and eye catching. I live in the U.S., so Pinion is not widely known where I live – which is part of the appeal. The first day I wore my new Axis II, there were several inquiries from friends and co-workers and all were impressed. Every detail was noticed, from the exhibition back, to the custom serial number, and the brushed silver face. This is truly an heirloom quality watch; a piece of art that was crafted with unmatched devotion. I will wear this honored timepiece for many years and it will find its way onto the arm of one of my sons. As I have two boys, I suspect a second Pinion may be required. Thank you, Piers, for a wonderful experience and a truly peerless product. Erik C. South Carolina, U.S.A."
"Fantastic service, beautiful packaging, and most importantly, a stunning watch. I will be back for more!"
"As a repeat customer I can say that order processing and shipping was again very efficient. Packaging is beautifully done, with a lot of attention to detail and several personal touches, including the setting of the watch to the destination time zone... Despite being an “entry level offering” I personally find the Atom's face to be the best so far in terms of “harmony” of style, and by which I mean the "Pinion style”. The inner circle and the different coloured numbers work really well (in my mind) and the hands are also very nice, as is the angled bezel with its markers and which kind of “frames” the face within the case. I also like the reduced height of the Atom because it makes the watch a bit more unobtrusive, especially as it slips more easily under the cuff of a shirt… All in all very well done,- congratulations, also on the price !!!"
"Very good service and a great watch."
"I have learned of Pinion from the watch collecting community and was curious. Thei new, "entry level" watch, the Atom, kept popping up on my Instagram feed and looked seriously beautiful. I have made an order and received the watch in record time, with impeccable packaging, and everything in the experience conveyed the sense of an absolute respect for the customer. Pinion has definitely turned me into a loyal fan, I will be back for more."
"First class service. Beautiful watch."
"I would thoroughly recommend a Pinion watch if you're interested in a classic, British made timepiece. Something special. Pinion offer a personal service - thanks to Piers- and classic, stylish watches. I was a bit nervous about making such a purchase without actually seeing the watch first, but I needn't have worried- I was so pleased when it arrived. The whole presentation was quality and the watch is stunning and has been much admired by friends and family. Definitely a collector's item - just need my girls to leave home now so I can save for the next one!"
"Stunning watch, great price and fast, slick service. Thank you."
"Pinion's customer service is fantastic. I am still in the process of deciding on a watch, so I can only speak to their customer service. I contacted Pinion with several specific questions and had a response almost immediately. All of my questions were answered and Piers was a delight to correspond with; he took care to ensure that he understood my questions, and provided a thorough response so that the ordering process would be seamless given my requests. I'm confident that if I purchase a Pinion watch, I'll be well taken care of. Top-notch service."
Christopher H
Verified Buyer
"Engagement with Pinnion was first and Piers was very responsive as nd supportive especially when I had to change the delivery The presentation of the watch on delivery is first class the watch roll and individual letter being really nice touch The watch itself seems well made and has kept good time since delivery although the rotor of the Miyota movement is somewhat noisy. However I have rated this 4 stars due to the date function on the Atom dial it is too small to be usable especially when the font is considered which is quite cramped, the problem is much worse if the date is double digit several people I have shown the watch to have all made the same comment. I accept that the date window has been kept small to keep the dial clean and uncluttered I would say to Piers either make it usable or remove it"
"First the packaging and presentation was first class. The letter in an envelope with my first name on it was so nice. The leather watch holding wrap was such a nice touch. The watch is beautiful and I am very happy with it. Highly recommend Pinion John H"
"A lovely watch, great packaging, quick shipping. I really like how the "box" is a very useful watch transportation device -- much better than a cardboard box. It's a great value or the price. My only disappointment was the strap. Not the one pictured in the review I saw, and rather stiff, plasticky, and fake reptile print. I quickly replaced it with a nice shell cordovan strap from RoverHaven.com. Otherwise, I'm very happy with my purchase."
"Just received my new Atom watch and, unlike other watches I have purchased online, it appears just as I thought it will when viewing in pictures. Visually quite pleasing and a perfect size. And I must say the founder could not have been more user friendly in the process. Have to say, once I opened up the package, I even thought about a second one."
"A wonderful watch. Extremely happy with my purchase. I loved the packaging, the personal service and the overall feel good factor of the experience. I was nervous of buying a watch without seeing it in person, but I'm extremely happy with my purchase!"
"The whole process of dealing with Pinion was seamless and professional. The Atom (number 46) arrived beautifully presented, and the watch itself does not disappoint! The fit and finish of a watch many times the price. I'm a very happy customer. Thanks Pinion!"
Pinion Watches is rated 4.88 based on 93 reviews