Pinion Watches Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Pinion Watches

About Pinion Watches: Pinion is a British Watch Company based in Oxfordshire England, and make fine watches designed, built and tested to exacting standards using high-quality modern and ‘new-old-stock’ vintage Swiss mechanical watch movements.

How would you rate Pinion Watches ?

Kristy
"We received the Pinion Atom watch in a timely fashion. My husband was surprised and beyond pleased with his present. It's such a unique gift to have a watch with his very own surname!"
Ted
"Had been planning my purchase for an extended period during which I researched and read many reviews of the watches and service. All were glowing and the transaction still exceeded my expectations. Would heartily recommend Pinion to friends and family. Many thanks again from Minnesota!"
"Communications throughout the process (from deposit to receipt) was fantastic. Product pictures are of an excellent quality which is reassuring for the buying experience. The watch itself is of a very high quality both in finish and looks. Love the contrast of the numbers and indices on the beautifully finished dial all pulled together brilliantly with the sword hands. Well done PINION this is a lovely timepiece."
"Very impressed service and product second to none excellent watch presentation"
"Good looking watch."
"Prompt and attentive service, and an outstanding product. Can't ask for more than that."
"Very pleased with watch and accessories , well made , looks fantastic. Very good service and easy transaction via web site."
"My Atom ND is absolutely stunning. I can't thank Piers enough for the fine and beautiful work he is doing, year after year. The watch reminds me a bit of the new Omega Railmaster with the vertical brushing of the dial. Very finely executed and just perfect. I also love the thick leather pack that is used to transport and protect my Atom ND, there is space for several watches in it and will certainly use it now on when transporting my wrist watches. High quality, with the beauty of the simple but well made leather objects. Please keep making beautiful timepieces and thank you very much for the pleasure you're allowing me to have wearing this one !"
"Happy with watch and very pleased with the response provided by the team."
"Fantastic service and a beautiful timepiece..."
"Excellent service. Continuous updates throughout purchase process, keeping me informed every step of the way. Very Impressed, thank you."
"My experience with Pinion has been exceptional. Not only is the product (Atom ND) a remarkably well-designed, perfectly crafted item, but the high-level of quality customer service from Piers sets Pinion apart from other businesses in the same arena. Great work and congratulations to all at Pinion, many thanks for my beautiful watch!"
"This is my second purchase from Pinion and Piers. Piers is very attentive with his communications and the watches and straps are superb."
"Tremendously happy with my TT. Design is beautiful. Build quality Is excellent. Happily holds its own alongside traditional grand marques in my collection. Thoroughly recommended."
"I have just received my watch and am absolutely delighted! From the first contact to final delivery Piers has gone above and beyond, really providing ‘customer service’. This included strap choice and delaying the watch being sent to me (I was on holiday for the initial planned delivery date and I didn't want it to arrive whilst away). Website purchasing always brings with it an inherent risk and I hoped the pictures on the website we’re totally representative and did the watch justice. Without doubt, they are and do. The weight and feel of the watch is perfect. The presentation package of key fob, watch tool and stunning watch roll again, further enhance the Piers Berry “Pinion experience”. I have a number of watches including Christopher Wards’, Farer and 2 Breitlings’ and your watch is individual and outstanding in design and workmanship. It is good to see a quality “Made in England” piece of work."
"Fantastic service from Pinnion watch is fantastic rally comfy to wear Slightly let down by the quality of the watchstraps needs to be a bit more special on a 2000 plus watch"
"Just taken delivery of an Axis II bronze with green face and I think it is stunning. Piers has been extremely helpful and has made my purchase a memorable one."
"The communication with Piers from enquiring about the Axis II through to the actual purchase was top class. On unpacking the watch the presentation was fantastic, the box, the outer bag and then the leather watch roll to reveal a stunning watch that exceeded my expectations. Piers I cannot thank you enough, please convey my thanks to your staff."
"Nice watch now I'm used to wearing one again! Clean, sharp and simple styling, good to know that there are only 70 like this in existence. Packaged nicely and delivered personally by Piers. My first watch in 20+ years."
"From the first time I contacted Pinion via email, the service and communication have been first class. I have ended up with a watch that I could so easily have missed out on. The attention to detail in both customer service and the product is nothing less that exceptional. I wouldn’t hesitate to buy from this company again and I plan to in future. It’s my first experience of buying direct from a watch company and the bar has been set very high"
Pinion Watches is rated 4.90 based on 122 reviews