Pinion Watches Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pinion Watches
Read Pinion Watches Reviews

About Pinion Watches:

Pinion is a British Watch Company based in Oxfordshire England, and make fine watches designed, built and tested to exacting standards using high-quality modern and ‘new-old-stock’ vintage Swiss mechanical watch movements.

Tell us how Pinion Watches made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Outstanding watch and great customer service - The website is easy to order from, delivery is very fast and the watch I ordered was well-packaged and arrived in perfect condition. This is my second Pinion - I'm very happy with them both!
I love my new Atom! It's beautiful and it's very well crafted. I couldn't be more happy with my new Atom and/or Pinion's customer service. Excellent!!
Dear All, I recently purchased the Bronze Axis11 with blue dial, this particular watch was worn in popular TV series Split. It’s a very beautiful piece well executed and a lovely quality from the applied numerals on the lovely blue dial giving it a great contrast. The petrol blue leather strap also of great quality wearing in nicely. In the past I have owned the Atom while a great piece the Axis is a great leap. Looking forward to dealing with Piers who is doing a great job producing some thing different supporting the British watch industry. His watches are something different from the design aspect to final product, it’s nice to have a Watch not all others wear and that alone pleases me. Keep up the good work Piers and your dedicated team. Regards, Tony Moore
These are wonderful watches, designed and made by one man and it shows. Great care and craftsmanship. The customer care is of the same standard. Personal and attentive, Piers made sure the watch got to me on time and it looked beautifully presented in a lovely box. The watch looks amazing. I can not recommend Pinion highly enough. Buy one of these watches. You will not regret it. I hope I shall be “not regretting again” soon!
A fantastic buying experience from Pinion with regular emails from Piers to keep me updated along the way. The Pure GG is a fantastic watch and comes complete with a very high quality leather strap which suits the watch perfectly. What more can I say except that I will be a returning customer - 5* all the way...
I've always had excellent service form Pinion. Now the proud owner of two watches. I Bought my first 2 years ago, and now my second just last week. If you want a watch with what I would call a no fuss style, but nevertheless still an eye turner to those who appreciate quality, go no where else.
Another purchase from Pinion Watches; another fine, well made, well designed British timepiece. The only downside is having to decide which one to wear!
Fabulous product.
Fantastic watch and great service, great personal communication and quick delivery.
Excellent prompt professional service in providing a true masterpiece of a watch. I feel privileged to own this bespoke timepiece and the customer service further underlines the watch's uniqueness.
very so good
Excellent service and excellent product. Can't really say anymore, I bought the Pure and it is utter quality. Well done Piers and the team.
Absolutely top notch experience with Pinion from beginning to end. Love the designs, the watch is beautiful and functions flawlessly, and the bespoke presentation (box, watch roll, etc.) are probably the nicest I've encountered in the business. Will not hesitate to deal with Piers and his company again in the future.
Great watch (Atom39). Very prompt delivery. Seems to be a very good company.
5 stars all around! Watch shipped within 2 days of ordering, and received in the United States within a week. When it arrived it was packaged impeccably and to my delight came with its own canvas watch roll. The watch itself is a masterpiece. Skillfully and artistically designed, and of the highest quality. Highly recommend purchasing from Pinion, great experience from start to finish and an awesome timepiece to enjoy forever!
Excellent personal service - thanks. Great watch, will be buy a bronze axis II soon. Proud to be buying English!
I did extensive research looking for an English designed and produced watch to replace my old faithful Longines and happened upon Pinion. It seemed to me that Pinion Watches were very individual, with thoughtful design excellent mechanicals and precise craftsmanship with the added bonus (for me) of being made locally. Thanks to the personal attention of Piers the founder, designer and owner of Pinion, the buying process was very easy. Delivery was as promised and the packaging and presentation was first class. I love my watch, an Axis 2, steel case, black dial and tan strap. It stands out from a crowd of clones, with great style and functionality and gets admiring glances from all sides. Would I recommend Pinion watches? Yes. Would I buy another? Yes, without a doubt.
Love getting a personal note and recommendation from the founder/CEO. It is one of the appeals of buying from and independent watchmaker. I also had a minor product quality issue, and Piers was immediately responsive in getting it resolved.
The purchasing experience is smooth and pleasant, with perfect communication. The packaging of the goods is definitely excellent, and the quality unquestionable. I couldn't be happier with my experience.
I had been looking for a British-made mechanical pilot’s watch for a while and eventually decided on the Pinion Axis II as it had everything I was looking for, the price was right and I wanted something a little more unusual than Bremont. The experience of buying a Pinion watch is exceptional - Piers has clearly thought about every aspect from the personalised customer service to the high quality packaging. The watch itself is superb - beautifully made, a joy to wear and keeps excellent time. Definitely among the best purchases I’ve ever made - will look forward to seeing the collection develop and to shopping at Pinion again.
Pinion Watches is rated 4.93 based on 165 reviews