Pinion Watches Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pinion Watches
Read Pinion Watches Reviews

About Pinion Watches:

Pinion is a British Watch Company based in Oxfordshire England, and make fine watches designed, built and tested to exacting standards using high-quality modern and ‘new-old-stock’ vintage Swiss mechanical watch movements.

hello@pinionwatches.com

Damian
Pinion Watches 5 star review on 1st December 2018
Marcus
More Photos & Videos
Excellent customer service. Very personal and went the extra mile to make the purchase special and an exciting gift. Watch is a thing of beauty and packaging is what you would expect from far more expensive luxury retail - great leather and canvas watch roll. Everything about the watch, packaging and service speaks of the values of attention to detail and a genuine passion for the design and the product. Delighted and wouldn't hesitate to buy or recommend.
Excellent watch as described. Superb presentation case and packaging. Good communication throughout the transaction.
My husband had been looking for a watch for a special birthday and after a lot of shop searching found the Pinion web site. Choice made I started the potential purchase. I can only say what a total joy the whole process has been. The whole experience was so personal. Care and attention to my requirements, superb communication, great advise, it was as if I was the only customer. There were photos shared of my watch before shipping and I had complete confidence that if there were any issues they would be resolved. Shipping was of course tracked and again great comms on exactly the date it would arrive.

The watch itself is beautiful. Being a less known brand it creates a lot of interest and the quality stands up to close scrutiny. It is very much a statement watch. I would have complete trust in both the watch and Pinion as a company to take care of their customers. A lovely company and memorable experience.
Very nice, one-off version of the Axis II made up of a black DLC coated case with bronze bezel and crown and a green dial sporting silver hour/minute hands and a bronze coloured seconds hand. Fitted it with a new/old stock green canvas "Hawker" strap and it looks fantastic!
Pinion Watches 5 star review on 22nd May 2020 Pinion Watches 5 star review on 22nd May 2020
Really excellent watch that holds its own with everything I owned. Great packaging, presentation and unpacking experience.

Thanks
Great watch i'm well pleased.

One -ve comment: the top edge on the inside of the lugs is very sharp. I would have expected them to be smoothed off.
I've been wanting and waiting to get a Pinion watch for a few years. When the Atom ND 39 came on the market it was the watch. Workmanship is incredible, attention to detail, the packaging, presentation and communication with Piers, all top notch. I am one of those chaps that are "blessed" with a 6.5" wrist. The Atom sits nicely on wrist. I highly recommend this brand for any watch collector or anyone who wants a well designed, well built watch for a great price.
Pinion Watches 5 star review on 30th March 2020
Outstanding watch and great customer service - The website is easy to order from, delivery is very fast and the watch I ordered was well-packaged and arrived in perfect condition. This is my second Pinion - I'm very happy with them both!
I love my new Atom! It's beautiful and it's very well crafted. I couldn't be more happy with my new Atom and/or Pinion's customer service. Excellent!!
Dear All,

I recently purchased the Bronze Axis11 with blue dial, this particular watch was worn in popular TV series Split. It’s a very beautiful piece well executed and a lovely quality from the applied numerals on the lovely blue dial giving it a great contrast.

The petrol blue leather strap also of great quality wearing in nicely.

In the past I have owned the Atom while a great piece the Axis is a great leap.

Looking forward to dealing with Piers who is doing a great job producing some thing different supporting the British watch industry.

His watches are something different from the design aspect to final product, it’s nice to have a Watch not all others wear and that alone pleases me.

Keep up the good work Piers and your dedicated team.

Regards,
Tony Moore
These are wonderful watches, designed and made by one man and it shows. Great care and craftsmanship. The customer care is of the same standard. Personal and attentive, Piers made sure the watch got to me on time and it looked beautifully presented in a lovely box. The watch looks amazing. I can not recommend Pinion highly enough. Buy one of these watches. You will not regret it. I hope I shall be “not regretting again” soon!
A fantastic buying experience from Pinion with regular emails from Piers to keep me updated along the way. The Pure GG is a fantastic watch and comes complete with a very high quality leather strap which suits the watch perfectly.
What more can I say except that I will be a returning customer - 5* all the way...
I've always had excellent service form Pinion. Now the proud owner of two watches. I Bought my first 2 years ago, and now my second just last week. If you want a watch with what I would call a no fuss style, but nevertheless still an eye turner to those who appreciate quality, go no where else.
Another purchase from Pinion Watches; another fine, well made, well designed British timepiece. The only downside is having to decide which one to wear!
Pinion Watches 5 star review on 19th March 2020
Fabulous product.
Fantastic watch and great service, great personal communication and quick delivery.
Excellent prompt professional service in providing a true masterpiece of a watch. I feel privileged to own this bespoke timepiece and the customer service further underlines the watch's uniqueness.
very so good
Excellent service and excellent product. Can't really say anymore, I bought the Pure and it is utter quality. Well done Piers and the team.
Absolutely top notch experience with Pinion from beginning to end. Love the designs, the watch is beautiful and functions flawlessly, and the bespoke presentation (box, watch roll, etc.) are probably the nicest I've encountered in the business. Will not hesitate to deal with Piers and his company again in the future.
Pinion Watches 5 star review on 7th October 2019