Pinion Watches Reviews

5.0
Based on 242 reviews
Read Pinion Watches Reviews

About Pinion Watches:

Pinion is a British Watch Company based in Oxfordshire England, and make fine watches designed, built and tested to exacting standards using high-quality modern and ‘new-old-stock’ vintage Swiss mechanical watch movements.

hello@pinionwatches.com

Pinion Watches 5 star review on 8th February 2021
Brandon B
Pinion Watches 5 star review on 3rd February 2021
Phil
I'm delighted with my Pinion watch, the recently released Neutron. The guilloche pattern in the center of the dial gives it a refined look. It's only truly visible during well-lit conditions and at certain angles - at night time you can barely see it. I appreciate the subtle attention to detail and overall understated look of the Pinion range of watches.
My second purchase from Pinion and I couldn't be happier. Fantastic service and another beautiful timepiece....
Pinion is a petite watch maker and is expected to supply above average watches, and with special features. All made in Uk is some characteristics attraction and I chose the Pure manual watch. Services by Piers is excellent and he achieve his said target delivery date; looks like he attends all these details for his customers. Referring to the watch itself, it is completely stunning, well beyond my expectation. The hand feel and the photographic outlook is even better than the picture shown at the official site. The glass is crystally clear and transparent, looks like professionally and finely polished The packaging goes beyond the norm of a box. It is a tool wrap with an artisic leather closing strap to form a storage cavity. Excellent creativity and attention to details Price tag is totally affordable and worthy of a trial by all watch enthusiatics Pinion watch is highly recommended and I would have a close watch on the next coming up Wish Pinion all the best in their business
I started researching watches because I wanted one. I didn’t want the run of the mill Rolex, etc. I wanted something English, something a lot more subtle but with an abundance of class. I searched high and low and I landed on Pinion, a beautifully designed chronograph and worth 3 times the price. From ordering to receiving the watch was 3 days, 100% hassle free shopping. I will be buying more from Pinion.
Pinion Watches 5 star review on 9th July 2022
Very happy with watch. Piers from Pinion kept me updated on delivery timeframe as well as suggesting good option when i requested an additional strap. Would certainly consider Pinion if purchasing another watch.
Following my purchase of a 'PURE' from Pinion in 2021 I had no hesitation in ordering the new model 'Neutron'. Both watches are of excellent quality and it's nice to deal directly with the founder and designer himself. Safely couriered out to Singapore.
My new Neutron is a real gem. In addition to the really harmonious proportions, I particularly like the contrast between the silver digits and the brushed stainless steel case at every glance. A great watch for connoisseurs nothing for braggarts. Ordered Saturday afternoon Tuesday morning the little darling was there! Andreas Hoffmann Hannover Germany
For some reason, Pinion never really caught my attention until I saw previews of the Neutron. The watch press made it clear that this was an evolution on an earlier model that I recalled seeing, but to describe it as such would be faint praise at best. The case is perfectly sized with a brushed finish that masks any nicks that it is likely to receive at some point in regular use. The bezel is elegantly designed and a nice touch on what would otherwise be a straight-forward tool watch. I ordered the blue dial and the guilloche center contrasts nicely with the brushed hour track, giving the dial a bit of a sector feel, but with a touch more formality. The beige lume fits perfectly, and both the even hour markers and the hands add a welcome dimensionality to the design. The solid caseback with custom engraving is a lovely touch, as the movement itself isn't likely to win any awards for decoration. Overall, build quality is superb and the time keeping very solid, as would be expected given the in-house regulation. The Neutron is a great GADA watch and instantly bullied its way into my regular rotation, pushing out a few far pricier watches by more famous and established brands. Bravo!
A lovely watch and very well presented.
I received my Pinion Neutron within a couple of days of ordering it online. Communication is excellent with the team. I'm very pleased with the new size and styling. A fine watch that I will enjoy wearing, once I get it off my wife's wrist. Thank you once again, Pinion.
What a great service from initial enquiry to purchase, Piers made sure that my customisation of the watch was perfect, the watch itself is beautifully packaged, and I love the strap options for the model. Many Thanks
Despite a delayed manufacture, I am very pleased with my Mercedes watch, which oozes quality
A lovely watch, well made and comfortable to wear. Good communication from Pinion during the manufacturing process
very pleased with the watch everything was how I imagined it to be and wearing it with pride
I am happy with my purchase and was very satisfied with the regular updates regarding the production of the watch. It is working well at present.
An excellent product with great support from Piers at Pinion all the way from design at the start, all through development and on to its final production. Our 'MB70' specially commissioned watch is perfect as a fitting souvenir for the official Mercedes-Benz Club to celebrate its 70th year. A BIG thank you goes out to Piers for his continued professionalism and commitment throughout the whole journey to provide a perfect watch to fit the requirements for our anniversary.
Mr. P Berry did what he was asked, and agreed to do. I am very happy with the timely result. C R Dean.
Pinion created a fantastic watch with added bracelet to meet my requirements all presented in a box to make collector’s proud
Pinion Watches 5 star review on 31st May 2022
I found there service excellent, any detail miss out , they corrected immediately, it’s my first Pinion watch through MBC and as I have collection I be keeping a eye out on there products.
The design and execution of the Mercedes Benz 70th anniversary watch far exceeded even my exacting expectations.
Pinion Watches is rated 5.0 based on 242 reviews