Pinion Watches Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Pinion Watches

About Pinion Watches: Pinion is a British Watch Company based in Oxfordshire England, and make fine watches designed, built and tested to exacting standards using high-quality modern and ‘new-old-stock’ vintage Swiss mechanical watch movements.

Tell us how Pinion Watches made you happy

Damian
"This is my second Pinion watch and I keep coming back for the ultra crisp dial details. The watches present extremely well and the detail is simply epic. Communication with Pinion themselves is very personal and genuine with an emphasis on ensuring I knew what was happening the entire time my order was being processed and sent out. I'd recommend them not only because the watches are extremely high quality, but because the company feels very special and genuine."
Marcus
"I bought the Pinion Pure steel limited edition in Pinion's annual November ex demo sale. I already have the bronze version so knew I'd be getting a high quality stylish watch. What I didn't expect was great personal communication from the owner Piers, and wrapping that could only be bettered by Rowan Atkinson with a final flourish."
"The quality and finish of the watch is absolutely superb. Legibility is excellent. The watch comes packaged in a beautiful leather roll. I would highly recommended buying a PINION watch - you won't be disappointed!"
"The purchasing experience is smooth and pleasant, with perfect communication. The packaging of the goods is definitely excellent, and the quality unquestionable. I couldn't be happier with my experience."
"I had been looking for a British-made mechanical pilot’s watch for a while and eventually decided on the Pinion Axis II as it had everything I was looking for, the price was right and I wanted something a little more unusual than Bremont. The experience of buying a Pinion watch is exceptional - Piers has clearly thought about every aspect from the personalised customer service to the high quality packaging. The watch itself is superb - beautifully made, a joy to wear and keeps excellent time. Definitely among the best purchases I’ve ever made - will look forward to seeing the collection develop and to shopping at Pinion again."
"Pinions Axis is very beautiful. Bronze it’s amazing!!"
"Great watch and awesome service from Piers - thanks vm!. Just received my Atom 39, black with brown leather band. So comfortable on the wrist and clear to read. Exceeded expectations and will be a regular watch worn. Delivery was really fast to Singapore and the packaging, which included watch roll case was very impressive. Would highly recommend and will be on the lookout for my next Pinion watch. Scott N"
"Recently received my Atom 39. Having a number of recognised brands in my collection ranging from IWC, Panerai, Rolex, JLCoutre, Chopard etc I would recommend the Atom 39 as a timepiece that punches well above its weight, plus it’s a Brit Company with a classic design vibe at a very keen price point. Issues? Only comment is being hand assembled and to order expect the odd glitch in scheduling and delivery. That said customer service is excellent and flexible ( my watch delivered to Portugal). Highly recommended for people who like nice timepieces, quality and value for money."
"Second watch we have purchased from Piers, watches are first class as is the service."
"Good communication throughout and very pleased with the watch. The point that the watch came with a useful watch roll, rather than a box that takes up excessive storage space was a bonus. I also liked the attention to detail, with the watch having been already been wound and set to the correct date and time."
"Fantastic company to deal. Piers is extremely friendly and helpful, communications are great and the watch is superb! Couldn't be happier. Highly recommended."
"Loving my Pinion TT Maroon. The personal touch, and customer service from Piers is refreshing, and why I'm always excited to find micro brand companies making high quality unique time pieces. Piers sets the bars with his watches and I look forward to adding to my collection ;)"
"Received my Pinion Axis II watch on Saturday & I'm delighted with it! Piers made the buying experience a pleasure too. Great communication - a truely concierge service. Highly recommended!"
"Excellent customer service : personal communications from Piers with updates on my orders progress Love the watch"
"Very pleased with my Pinion TT and impressed by the personal touch and responsiveness of Pinion. The watch looks great and is a perfect everyday timepiece."
"Not only am I delighted with the superb Pinion Pure watch, but the customer service and personal attention from Piers has outstanding, and a welcome change from a certain high end Swiss manufacturer. Very proud to be a Brit in the USA with this fine example of British Watchmaking, gets a lot of compliments. Full marks!"
"I was lucky enough to buy an Axis ii from Piers ex demo range. It is a beautiful watch, the finish is exceptional, the dial is great. The packaging is unique and the watch is keeping fantastic time. Piers reply's to my emails were very quick and dealt with everything I asked brilliantly. Looking forward to purchasing from Pinion in the future."
"I finally managed to get my hands on a Pure - awesome watch - from the annual Black Friday sample sell-off event. The delivery went without a hitch. However, in addition to that, the attentiveness showed and the level of customer service offered by Piers was excellent - not just on this occasion, but on multiple previous occasions as well."
"I could not fault anything with the the service or be more pleased with the watch. Highly recommended!"
"Just taken delivery of my first Axis from Pinion (but not my first Pinion watch). As always, the presentation, service, communication and overall experience was second-to-none. Most of all, the watch is well designed, built and finished and as with all the range, does not follow design trends. Pinion watches have a knack of being better in the flesh than they are in the photographs, and they are pretty good in the photographs! Quite simply, as good as anything out there for the money.(and much better than some). If you are looking for something a little different that you are unlikely to see on somebody else's wrist, Pinion might just be for you."
"Exceptional build quality and faultless service throughout the entire buying experience. A company that you will not regret spending the money with no matter how many other Swiss timepieces you may already have. Cheers Piers."
Pinion Watches is rated 4.92 based on 147 reviews