Pinion Watches Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Pinion Watches

About Pinion Watches: Pinion is a British Watch Company based in Oxfordshire England, and make fine watches designed, built and tested to exacting standards using high-quality modern and ‘new-old-stock’ vintage Swiss mechanical watch movements.

Tell us how Pinion Watches made you happy

Marcus
"I bought the Pinion Pure steel limited edition in Pinion's annual November ex demo sale. I already have the bronze version so knew I'd be getting a high quality stylish watch. What I didn't expect was great personal communication from the owner Piers, and wrapping that could only be bettered by Rowan Atkinson with a final flourish."
Nigel
"The quality and finish of the watch is absolutely superb. Legibility is excellent. The watch comes packaged in a beautiful leather roll. I would highly recommended buying a PINION watch - you won't be disappointed!"
"The experience of buying a Axis II Bronze watch from Pinion can only be described as first class. I initially contacted the company by telephone & had a lengthy conversation with Piers in regards my choices that I was considering. He then further sent me some excellent high resolution images of the case & strap combination I was considering with some further advise in an email. The Axis II is available in several case materials but the bronze case really is a cut above the rest & with blue detailed face & vintage strap, you are investing in a true individual time piece. The watch was a gift for long service & Pinion gift wrapped the watch & also supplied two additional alternative material straps. The Axis II is also supplied in a leather watch roll, which is far more useful than a decorated box which is favoured by other brands. If you are looking for individuality, simplicity & traditional values, then you can not go wrong by investing in a Pinion timepiece."
"Received my Pinion Axis II watch on Saturday & I'm delighted with it! Piers made the buying experience a pleasure too. Great communication - a truely concierge service. Highly recommended!"
"Excellent customer service : personal communications from Piers with updates on my orders progress Love the watch"
"Very pleased with my Pinion TT and impressed by the personal touch and responsiveness of Pinion. The watch looks great and is a perfect everyday timepiece."
"Not only am I delighted with the superb Pinion Pure watch, but the customer service and personal attention from Piers has outstanding, and a welcome change from a certain high end Swiss manufacturer. Very proud to be a Brit in the USA with this fine example of British Watchmaking, gets a lot of compliments. Full marks!"
"I was lucky enough to buy an Axis ii from Piers ex demo range. It is a beautiful watch, the finish is exceptional, the dial is great. The packaging is unique and the watch is keeping fantastic time. Piers reply's to my emails were very quick and dealt with everything I asked brilliantly. Looking forward to purchasing from Pinion in the future."
"I finally managed to get my hands on a Pure - awesome watch - from the annual Black Friday sample sell-off event. The delivery went without a hitch. However, in addition to that, the attentiveness showed and the level of customer service offered by Piers was excellent - not just on this occasion, but on multiple previous occasions as well."
"I could not fault anything with the the service or be more pleased with the watch. Highly recommended!"
"Just taken delivery of my first Axis from Pinion (but not my first Pinion watch). As always, the presentation, service, communication and overall experience was second-to-none. Most of all, the watch is well designed, built and finished and as with all the range, does not follow design trends. Pinion watches have a knack of being better in the flesh than they are in the photographs, and they are pretty good in the photographs! Quite simply, as good as anything out there for the money.(and much better than some). If you are looking for something a little different that you are unlikely to see on somebody else's wrist, Pinion might just be for you."
"Exceptional build quality and faultless service throughout the entire buying experience. A company that you will not regret spending the money with no matter how many other Swiss timepieces you may already have. Cheers Piers."
"quick service and looks fantastic. same like as i expected."
"Both the product and service are exceptional. So pleased with the watch it looks amazing. Piers was a pleasure to deal with and it is clear that he has a real passion for both the product and service of his customers. Thing that really nailed it for me was the watch arriving already telling the right time, a really simple but thought full touch that personified the whole process"
"A lovely piece and great sales service."
"Very impressed service and product second to none excellent watch presentation"
"We received the Pinion Atom watch in a timely fashion. My husband was surprised and beyond pleased with his present. It's such a unique gift to have a watch with his very own surname!"
"Prompt and attentive service, and an outstanding product. Can't ask for more than that."
"Very pleased with watch and accessories , well made , looks fantastic. Very good service and easy transaction via web site."
Pinion Watches is rated 4.91 based on 137 reviews