Pinion Watches Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Pinion Watches

About Pinion Watches: Pinion is a British Watch Company based in Oxfordshire England, and make fine watches designed, built and tested to exacting standards using high-quality modern and ‘new-old-stock’ vintage Swiss mechanical watch movements.

How would you rate Pinion Watches?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Piers has done an excellent job as Owner of Pinion. Great product, amazing customer service, and quick shipping. It’s impossible to say enough positive words about the Pinion experience."
"As always with Pinion there is nothing to fault. The communication, the delivery and the packaging is up there with the best. Recommendation is with out doubt as I have already recommended to by best friend - who bought a Pinion. I am looking forward to future releases."
"Hi Piers, Firstly let me say how pleased I am to finally be in possession of my Atom. The quality of the watch, its appearance and presentation have all exceeded my expectations, I love the bead-blasted finish of the case, the guilloche dial centre, the clarity of the design as a whole and, particularly, the use of lume on the numerals as well as the hands. The watch was also delivered in its roll cased within a superbly wrapped wooden box. I have just one comment (and not necessarily a criticism) of the design, which relates to the date window. I find this to be rather small and too close to the '6', making it difficult to read. Whilst I don't have a dislike of date windows as some watch enthusiasts do, I would have been tempted to delete it to maintain the overall clarity of the design, or enlarge it slightly and move it up to be entirely within the guilloche'd area. I've only one real gripe with my purchase, as I accepted your kind offer of an additional strap in lieu of late delivery. Whilst the grey strap I ordered the watch on looks superb and fits well, the vintage strap you provided seems to be the larger size and sadly doesn't fit me. I've marked my purchase as four stars mainly because of the delay in delivery and the ill-fitting strap, but in reality the Atom is a five-star watch which I highly recommend. I will certainly be visiting the Pinion website on a frequent basis - sadly I missed out on the Pure II Bronze you had in your recent nearly new sale."
"The polished hands and lume effect are better than the pictures in the Internet. Indeed, it is a very elegant watch."
"Wonderful watches backed up by first class customer service and support. A very personal shopping experience and very different from buying a well known watch brand from a high street store."
"good friendly service and a nice watch"
"Received my Pinion R1969 today and am blown away!! The presentation box displays the work of art in all its glory. I love the presentation window showing off the operating mechanism. Thoroughly delighted with a fantastic timepiece that will be a lifetime companion."
"Communication with Piers at Pinion was excellent. The product exceptional. For those who want the traditional build quality of a high value antique in a new watch with clean and simply beautiful design nodding to military, this is for you. The immediate satisfaction of having such a bespoke item is refreshing if you've followed the pack for a while. My watch, never yours. Can't recommend highly enough and this asset will be in my family for years if not decades to come."
"Excellent"
"A great product. Piers updated me on the build process on the way through and I received a beautiful and elegantly packaged watch. I'd highly recommend Pinion."
"Uniquely precise, uniquely presented, and in such a market rife with haughtiness, Pinion delivered a friendly, considered and very human service. I was immensely satisfied with my purchase and experience. Faultless though and through."
"I cannot recommend highly enough, fantastic and very personal service from Piers. I am extremely happy with the stunning watch I have just received. Many Thanks."
"A marvellous company to deal with. Prompt, courteous, and very approachable. Would definitely purchase from Pinion again as the quality of the product is glaringly obvious and the pictures almost don't do justice to the watches when viewed in real life."
"Delays in building The Atom were beyond Pinion's control. Pinion customer service was first rate throughout the build and purchase process. Reassuringly, Piers kept us informed of progress and worked creatively to allow us to meet a 21st birthday delivery date. I would not hesitate to recommend Pinion. Quality product. Exemplary customer service."
"It is stunning. I was quite nervous about buying a watch without seeing it ‘in person’, but on opening it I couldn’t be happier."
"Watch excellent & very happy. Delivery time could have been a tad faster, but communications, explanations and updates, from Piers were good and we knew exactly what was happening. Cannot fault customer care. Cannot fault the watch."
"Fantastic customer service. As i live quite close, the owner delivered and set up my watch in my home at no extra cost. The design and build is excellent and being bronze will colour individually to my circumstances. The watch sits very nicely on my wrist I certainly will be keeping an eye on their future releases. Good British design."
"I love my Pinion watch - distinctive and fun to wear, and very well made. And Piers is super-nice to deal with. Highly recommended!!"
"Very smooth and personal touch to my purchase. I would certainly recommend to others. I have no doubt if there are any problems they would be resolved to my satisfaction."
"Excellent watch. Contact direct with the company founder was unusual and personable. Order delivery and packaging etc was first class - no complaints."
Pinion Watches is rated 4.87 based on 68 reviews