Pinion Watches Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Pinion Watches

About Pinion Watches: Pinion is a British Watch Company based in Oxfordshire England, and make fine watches designed, built and tested to exacting standards using high-quality modern and ‘new-old-stock’ vintage Swiss mechanical watch movements.

How would you rate Pinion Watches ?

"Just taken delivery of an Axis II bronze with green face and I think it is stunning. Piers has been extremely helpful and has made my purchase a memorable one."
"The communication with Piers from enquiring about the Axis II through to the actual purchase was top class. On unpacking the watch the presentation was fantastic, the box, the outer bag and then the leather watch roll to reveal a stunning watch that exceeded my expectations. Piers I cannot thank you enough, please convey my thanks to your staff."
"Nice watch now I'm used to wearing one again! Clean, sharp and simple styling, good to know that there are only 70 like this in existence. Packaged nicely and delivered personally by Piers. My first watch in 20+ years."
"From the first time I contacted Pinion via email, the service and communication have been first class. I have ended up with a watch that I could so easily have missed out on. The attention to detail in both customer service and the product is nothing less that exceptional. I wouldn’t hesitate to buy from this company again and I plan to in future. It’s my first experience of buying direct from a watch company and the bar has been set very high"
"Not had the watch long enough to write a valid review.I am very happy with the quality and the design that I chose.Although the watch took a little longer to receive than first expected you were very up front about the delays.The wait was well worth it.I will be very happy to write another review perhaps when I have had the watch for about six months."
"Excellent experience from start to finish. The watch is a bit nice as well! Bottom line is the Atom is a very well made and finished watch that looks and more importantly, feels 3x the price. Well done piers!"
"Very pleased with my new Axis II Bronze with blue dial. Piers was very helpful and it was great that he lives only a few miles away! Looking forward to see how it patinates."
"Absolutely love this “Atom” watch, easy to read face beautifuly designed with a high quality leather strap."
"The customer service that i have experienced from Pinion has been outstanding. Nothing has been too much trouble and there has been excellent communication at every step. When the watch arrived it was packaged with so much attention to detail, and the watch itself has been beautifully crafted. It was a very well received gift!"
"I am delighted with my watch from Pinion and the purchase was made particularly special by meeting Piers. It is a privilege to own something that stands out in terms of its design & engineering. I love that it is an English design & build & in my opinion it embodies Englishness in having an integrity of construction in a package that is both a statement & yet understated at the same time. I also enjoy the heritage behind the design and build of the mechanism. It was a pleasure to meet Piers & see his belief in his product & to learn from him about the design & manufacturing process. This is my only watch but I am seriously considering another of his watches & will look out for his future designs. Thank you Piers. We need more people like you with the courage to take an idea forward & realise it."
"Excellent customer service, lovely watch, beautifully presented. I could not recommend Piers and Pinion highly enough, I will be back for more."
"A pleasure to deal with and thrilled with my new watch."
"Really great service selecting the watch and strap combinations. Piers was really helpful. Very happy."
"Excellent service, watch arrived in 2 days beautifully presented."
"Very happy with product and service! 🥂"
"Really pleased with both the excellent service I received & the watch itself which was a gift for my partner's 60th birthday. Piers went out of his way to provide a prompt, efficient and personal service which was much appreciated."
"I got an Axis II Bronze E-BL, the watch is absolutely gorgeous! could not fault it, patinas very quickly. already had patina the first morning after unpacking it the night before. Pier's had excellent customer service with very quick and friendly email replies. Pier's was also very happy to switch my polished steel crown out for an bronze one and let me choose the strap, buckle and stitching for no extra cost. My only complaint would be that the watch took a long time to get to me. I was originally told it would take 14 days until the watch would be ready to ship but ended up being about 4 weeks before my watch was shipped. also was held up in customs for another 2-3 weeks. All and all extremely happy with the finished result"
"I knew that Piers was good news from the very start of my dealings with Pinion. First class customer service, better than I’ve had from big brands, and a superb watch which I’m delighted with. Highly recommended."
"I found Pinion through an online search for luxury English watches. After reading several reviews and articles, I submitted a brief inquiry on the Pinion site. Quite surprisingly, less than an hour later, I received a very kind response from Piers Berry. Over the next week, we routinely corresponded while selecting the perfect watch and leather strap combination. I chose the Axis II SL-E with a cordovan brown strap and contrasting stitch. Piers took the experience one step further by explaining how he can create a custom serial number for the watch to honor a special occasion. No detail was too small and each of my requests were professionally and kindly honored. Piers provided routine updates while my watch was being crafted, and sent photographs of the finished product for my approval. The opportunity to freely communicate with the founder and designer made all the difference in choosing Pinion, and Piers’ personal touch throughout the process only enhanced the experience. The “Pinion Experience” continued upon opening the carefully prepared package. Inside the shipping carton was a hand-written note and a tissue wrapped parcel surrounded by a black Pinion ribbon. The tissue paper revealed a study presentation box that held a handsome linen and drawstring bag with the Pinion logo. Nested within the bag I found the Pinion, hand-tooled, leather watch roll. The effect was amazing and each level of packaging exuded quality and commitment. Finally, I reached what I had been waiting for; my new Axis II SL-E. There really are no words to describe the quality and craftmanship of a Pinion watch. There is a certain “heft” to the watch, yet it is not heavy. It is sturdy and masculine, yet elegant and eye catching. I live in the U.S., so Pinion is not widely known where I live – which is part of the appeal. The first day I wore my new Axis II, there were several inquiries from friends and co-workers and all were impressed. Every detail was noticed, from the exhibition back, to the custom serial number, and the brushed silver face. This is truly an heirloom quality watch; a piece of art that was crafted with unmatched devotion. I will wear this honored timepiece for many years and it will find its way onto the arm of one of my sons. As I have two boys, I suspect a second Pinion may be required. Thank you, Piers, for a wonderful experience and a truly peerless product. Erik C. South Carolina, U.S.A."
"Fantastic service, beautiful packaging, and most importantly, a stunning watch. I will be back for more!"
Pinion Watches is rated 4.90 based on 106 reviews