Pinion Watches Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Pinion Watches

About Pinion Watches: Pinion is a British Watch Company based in Oxfordshire England, and make fine watches designed, built and tested to exacting standards using high-quality modern and ‘new-old-stock’ vintage Swiss mechanical watch movements.

Click Here

Tell us how Pinion Watches made you happy

Damian
"This is my second Pinion watch and I keep coming back for the ultra crisp dial details. The watches present extremely well and the detail is simply epic. Communication with Pinion themselves is very personal and genuine with an emphasis on ensuring I knew what was happening the entire time my order was being processed and sent out. I'd recommend them not only because the watches are extremely high quality, but because the company feels very special and genuine."
Marcus
"I bought the Pinion Pure steel limited edition in Pinion's annual November ex demo sale. I already have the bronze version so knew I'd be getting a high quality stylish watch. What I didn't expect was great personal communication from the owner Piers, and wrapping that could only be bettered by Rowan Atkinson with a final flourish."
"The quality and finish of the watch is absolutely superb. Legibility is excellent. The watch comes packaged in a beautiful leather roll. I would highly recommended buying a PINION watch - you won't be disappointed!"
"Excellent service and excellent product. Can't really say anymore, I bought the Pure and it is utter quality. Well done Piers and the team."
"Absolutely top notch experience with Pinion from beginning to end. Love the designs, the watch is beautiful and functions flawlessly, and the bespoke presentation (box, watch roll, etc.) are probably the nicest I've encountered in the business. Will not hesitate to deal with Piers and his company again in the future."
"Great watch (Atom39). Very prompt delivery. Seems to be a very good company."
"5 stars all around! Watch shipped within 2 days of ordering, and received in the United States within a week. When it arrived it was packaged impeccably and to my delight came with its own canvas watch roll. The watch itself is a masterpiece. Skillfully and artistically designed, and of the highest quality. Highly recommend purchasing from Pinion, great experience from start to finish and an awesome timepiece to enjoy forever!"
"Excellent personal service - thanks. Great watch, will be buy a bronze axis II soon. Proud to be buying English!"
"I did extensive research looking for an English designed and produced watch to replace my old faithful Longines and happened upon Pinion. It seemed to me that Pinion Watches were very individual, with thoughtful design excellent mechanicals and precise craftsmanship with the added bonus (for me) of being made locally. Thanks to the personal attention of Piers the founder, designer and owner of Pinion, the buying process was very easy. Delivery was as promised and the packaging and presentation was first class. I love my watch, an Axis 2, steel case, black dial and tan strap. It stands out from a crowd of clones, with great style and functionality and gets admiring glances from all sides. Would I recommend Pinion watches? Yes. Would I buy another? Yes, without a doubt."
"Love getting a personal note and recommendation from the founder/CEO. It is one of the appeals of buying from and independent watchmaker. I also had a minor product quality issue, and Piers was immediately responsive in getting it resolved."
"The purchasing experience is smooth and pleasant, with perfect communication. The packaging of the goods is definitely excellent, and the quality unquestionable. I couldn't be happier with my experience."
"I had been looking for a British-made mechanical pilot’s watch for a while and eventually decided on the Pinion Axis II as it had everything I was looking for, the price was right and I wanted something a little more unusual than Bremont. The experience of buying a Pinion watch is exceptional - Piers has clearly thought about every aspect from the personalised customer service to the high quality packaging. The watch itself is superb - beautifully made, a joy to wear and keeps excellent time. Definitely among the best purchases I’ve ever made - will look forward to seeing the collection develop and to shopping at Pinion again."
"Pinions Axis is very beautiful. Bronze it’s amazing!!"
"Great watch and awesome service from Piers - thanks vm!. Just received my Atom 39, black with brown leather band. So comfortable on the wrist and clear to read. Exceeded expectations and will be a regular watch worn. Delivery was really fast to Singapore and the packaging, which included watch roll case was very impressive. Would highly recommend and will be on the lookout for my next Pinion watch. Scott N"
"Recently received my Atom 39. Having a number of recognised brands in my collection ranging from IWC, Panerai, Rolex, JLCoutre, Chopard etc I would recommend the Atom 39 as a timepiece that punches well above its weight, plus it’s a Brit Company with a classic design vibe at a very keen price point. Issues? Only comment is being hand assembled and to order expect the odd glitch in scheduling and delivery. That said customer service is excellent and flexible ( my watch delivered to Portugal). Highly recommended for people who like nice timepieces, quality and value for money."
"Second watch we have purchased from Piers, watches are first class as is the service."
"Good communication throughout and very pleased with the watch. The point that the watch came with a useful watch roll, rather than a box that takes up excessive storage space was a bonus. I also liked the attention to detail, with the watch having been already been wound and set to the correct date and time."
"Fantastic company to deal. Piers is extremely friendly and helpful, communications are great and the watch is superb! Couldn't be happier. Highly recommended."
"Loving my Pinion TT Maroon. The personal touch, and customer service from Piers is refreshing, and why I'm always excited to find micro brand companies making high quality unique time pieces. Piers sets the bars with his watches and I look forward to adding to my collection ;)"
"Received my Pinion Axis II watch on Saturday & I'm delighted with it! Piers made the buying experience a pleasure too. Great communication - a truely concierge service. Highly recommended!"
"Excellent customer service : personal communications from Piers with updates on my orders progress Love the watch"
"Very pleased with my Pinion TT and impressed by the personal touch and responsiveness of Pinion. The watch looks great and is a perfect everyday timepiece."
Pinion Watches is rated 4.92 based on 154 reviews