Pinion Watches Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pinion Watches
Read Pinion Watches Reviews

About Pinion Watches:

Pinion is a British Watch Company based in Oxfordshire England, and make fine watches designed, built and tested to exacting standards using high-quality modern and ‘new-old-stock’ vintage Swiss mechanical watch movements.

hello@pinionwatches.com

Damian
Pinion Watches 5 star review on 1st December 2018
Marcus
Good looking watch.
Engagement with Pinnion was first and Piers was very responsive as nd supportive especially when I had to change the delivery

The presentation of the watch on delivery is first class the watch roll and individual letter being really nice touch

The watch itself seems well made and has kept good time since delivery although the rotor of the Miyota movement is somewhat noisy.

However I have rated this 4 stars due to the date function on the Atom dial it is too small to be usable especially when the font is considered which is quite cramped, the problem is much worse if the date is double digit several people I have shown the watch to have all made the same comment. I accept that the date window has been kept small to keep the dial clean and uncluttered I would say to Piers either make it usable or remove it
A lovely watch, great packaging, quick shipping. I really like how the "box" is a very useful watch transportation device -- much better than a cardboard box. It's a great value or the price. My only disappointment was the strap. Not the one pictured in the review I saw, and rather stiff, plasticky, and fake reptile print. I quickly replaced it with a nice shell cordovan strap from RoverHaven.com. Otherwise, I'm very happy with my purchase.
Hi Piers, Firstly let me say how pleased I am to finally be in possession of my Atom. The quality of the watch, its appearance and presentation have all exceeded my expectations, I love the bead-blasted finish of the case, the guilloche dial centre, the clarity of the design as a whole and, particularly, the use of lume on the numerals as well as the hands. The watch was also delivered in its roll cased within a superbly wrapped wooden box. I have just one comment (and not necessarily a criticism) of the design, which relates to the date window. I find this to be rather small and too close to the '6', making it difficult to read. Whilst I don't have a dislike of date windows as some watch enthusiasts do, I would have been tempted to delete it to maintain the overall clarity of the design, or enlarge it slightly and move it up to be entirely within the guilloche'd area. I've only one real gripe with my purchase, as I accepted your kind offer of an additional strap in lieu of late delivery. Whilst the grey strap I ordered the watch on looks superb and fits well, the vintage strap you provided seems to be the larger size and sadly doesn't fit me. I've marked my purchase as four stars mainly because of the delay in delivery and the ill-fitting strap, but in reality the Atom is a five-star watch which I highly recommend. I will certainly be visiting the Pinion website on a frequent basis - sadly I missed out on the Pure II Bronze you had in your recent nearly new sale.
The polished hands and lume effect are better than the pictures in the Internet. Indeed, it is a very elegant watch.
good friendly service and a nice watch
Excellent watch. Contact direct with the company founder was unusual and personable. Order delivery and packaging etc was first class - no complaints.
There had been a problem with the buckle of my Pinion watch, but a conversation with Piers resolved. However, I never did receive the cost of postage, which amounted to £10.00 odd. I bought the watch to support British endeavour. Shame about the follow-up. Just for interest, Mount Blanc gave a new watch . . .
Service from Piers was very good. Like the watch very much - just wish I had stuck to my conviction that the strap I was ordering would be too short, I was assured it would not be, and it is too short. Otherwise watch get a lot of positive remarks.
Pinion Pure Bronze LE looks good and well-made for this price. It has its own design, not looks same as others. The online ordering is also very easy.
It is fantastic. Very impressed with it. The design, packaging, quality all top notch.
A very nice watch with unusual aspects. Good build quality but case finishing could be improved. Superbly designed and made dial. Great quality strap. Overall perhaps a little expensive for the movement contained within (Unitas). A very good timepiece.
Pinion Watches is rated 4.93 based on 173 reviews