Pharmaceutical Press Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pharmaceutical Press
Read Pharmaceutical Press Reviews

About Pharmaceutical Press:

Pharmaceutical Press produces the most comprehensive and trustworthy range of independent pharmaceutical information in the world. Our main publishing focus is the design, manufacture and therapeutic use of medicines, building a body of knowledge that can be relied upon by pharmacists, health and social care professionals worldwide.

Tell us how Pharmaceutical Press made you happy
Very nice overall
Only issue was that I could only get online access to 3 titles and given that all your titles are potentially relevant to my pharmacy tech students I thought that was disappointing - otherwise great service though
Excellent service for high quality products, palliative care formulary is extremely comprehensive and informative. It will be my constant companion at work!
Easy to use website and efficient service
Excellent service
The information on the website was very good and the books I ordered arrived within two days, I was extremely impressed!
Placed the order on the 8th August and the website showed that the payment was unsuccessful after 3 attempts. Few minutes later, I received 3 confirmation emails for 3 replicate orders. Therefore, I emailed customer service to cancel the wrong orders. The customer service replied they will give me a full refund and keep me update with the process. After one week, I hear nothing from them and I am still waiting for the item and refund. And now I receive this email that asking me for feedback, so I honestly rate the service for ONE star.
Hi Kit,

Sorry to hear that the order was processed 3 times and that we have not updated you.

We asked our fulfilment company to cancel 2 of the orders however they have unfortunately cancelled all 3 of the orders in error.
Our fulfilment company has reissued 1 of the orders and deliver ASAP.

As the delivery has been delayed, we have issued a partial refund of £5 to give you free delivery.
We have also issued full refunds for the extra orders.

The reason we responded late was because we were waiting to hear from out fulfilment company.

Apologies for any inconvenience this has caused.

Naziur
Arrived quickly which was great as I needed to check updates.
Processed tracked and delivered on time thanks
Excellent service. I was informed of the processing stages every step. from order to delivery. Keep it up!
Website very easy to understand and use. Delivery very timely.
Easy to order and delivery excellent - 2 hours early!!
clear website , easy to locate titles . Prompt delivery
Ordered two books. Only one turned up. Still waiting on the second although the delivery said both had been delivered. No response since my first contact regarding the error a week ago.
Hi Matt,

I am sorry to hear that you did not receive your full order and that you did not receive a response.

I have checked with our fulfilment company Macmillan Distributions Ltd (MDL) to see why Principles of Good Clinical Practice was not delivered. They said that the title was showing as being in stock even though no stock was available and the title was set to let go out of print when stock runs out. They are not sure what caused the technical error which allowed you to place the order. We have issued a partial refund of £51, the money will be in your account within a week.

I can see that you contacted MDL on Friday at 2pm and they replied to you yesterday at 3pm, MDL have their own reply time targets and priority rules. To ensure that you receive a quick response for Pharmaceutical Press enquires please contact us directly by emailing pharmpress-support@rpharms.com or calling +44 (0) 20 7572 2266.

Apologies for any inconvenience this has caused, I have emailed you directly with more information.

Naziur
Not great service, was sent an email saying my order would be shipped last week, tracked it but it said it was returned. And still no word on when I’ll receive it.

Poor service
Hello Evan,

Thank you for the feedback.

I have taken a look at the order. Unfortunately it was sent out by our Fulfilment Company without the required documentation for delivery to Jersey, therefore the order was returned.

Our Fulfilment Company has arranged for the order it be sent out urgently for delivery on 26-06-19 and they will track the order through to delivery.

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience. I will email you separately with more information.

Naziur
Printed book is good quality and delivered promptly. Online book is rubbish, browser difficult to use and only available when online. Online book not available in Kindle. Ereader app that you have to use for the download is a waste of time.
Couldn’t believe how quickly they were delivered to Australia!
Many thanks for the excellent service offered. Book arrived within 2 days.
Good to get discount for being an RPS member. DPD let you nominate a safe place if you’re not at home which saves a trip to the post office.
Pharmaceutical Press is rated 4.46 based on 227 reviews