Percipio Training Reviews

of reviewers recommend Percipio Training
Read Percipio Training Reviews

About Percipio Training:

Percipio Training is a forward thinking and socially responsible company based in Buckinghamshire. We offer a wide range of food safety courses including food safety at levels 2-4, food allergy awareness and management, food safety culture, food safety update for managers, effective auditing and inspection skills and HACCP at levels 2-4.

Our values and approach to training are simple. We offer competitively priced training solutions that make a real difference to the way your employees think and behave towards safety.

Very engaging with the use of different tools which I have not used before!
The content of the course is great. Peter is a fantastic trainer. But alas, because the group was so mixed (ranging from senior leadership to those on the shop floor whose English language skills weren't fluent) it meant the pace suffered.
Probably more suited to higher grade management. Textbook not written in very friendly english, feedback from even english native speakers was that it was difficult to understand.
Very good explanation on every point through food safety culture.
""
A good overview and mix of theory and practice. Even with breaks it was too long at 4hours and my concentration went a bit at the end. Thank you!
really insightful and useful. thanks
Good Course, Very informative and engaging.
""
I really enjoyed this course, found it interactive and informative
Excellent
Excellent level of training
""
the course was layed out well
Proactive and supportive way of learning. Broke each section down into simplified modules. Would recommend to anyone.
""
Practical, interactive and objective. Online training was a new thing for me but it was great being able to interact with like minded professional in the food industry via breakout rooms. Discussion was encouraged and after each session I felt that I had climbed another step. The aim of the course for me was to refresh my knowledge on HACCP in order to improve my services for my clients in the food industry. I feel reaffirmed that I did know what I was talking about and that I can now go back and review that product I offer and improve it even more.
Very good presentations of materials, interactive sessions, good feedbacks, home works, comprehensive detailed materials provided. Very highly recommenced
Peter goes through each step of the HACCP process and help identify the purpose and why its important. expanding your knowledge of not just what you have to do but why.
The structure of the course was excellent with a mixture of group exercises, homework and feedback. Encouragement to apply practical knowledge The gap between sessions allowed reflection and to condense learnings.
Percipio Training is rated 4.90 based on 1,550 reviews