Peaceful Hooligan Reviews

Returns & Refunds
Returns Process
Easy

Tell us how Peaceful Hooligan made you happy
Been buying from PH for years, quick deliveries and good quality clothing!
I guess i did something wrong while ordering, i didn't receive the bonus merchandising items.
Good quality clothing anyway, happy with my purchase.
Very good material only problem is the cargo shorts on the knees are really baggy fitting.
Great product and fast delivery however never recieved the free gift I qualified for after selecting it at check out.
You advertised in your website that you were giving gifts with the orders that costumers made. I made two irders and zero gifts were given to me.
Recently purchased cargo shorts, they are a good fit and arrived within 5 days. Would be easier if the button wasn’t rubber, it sticks a bit when opening and closing them.
Items were spot on couldn't be faulted. Customer service communication was a bit lacking but I'll give them the benefit of the doubt this time due to the way the world is at present. Maybe when fully staffed these issue will not exist. Wouldn't put me off using them again though.
Very well made clothing made from decent materials. Print on my hoodie has started to crack tho after one wash at 30 degrees and air dried
Great looking products. Much better than Weekend Offender for quality and value. I highly recommend PH
Product is excellent quality but i was disappointed that I didn't receive my free gift of sliders
Good quality πŸ‘Œ,one thing I would say in polo tops is to buy a size up ,just to get a better fit
Good quality,I will be getting more πŸ‘
Very good clothing even though order was late
My original order disappeared but a replacement was sent out by courier.
maglietta di ottima qualità e consegna puntuale.
I have bought several pairs of jeans in the past and have now bought a pair of shorts, the problem I have is that my husband is a 32inch waist but when I buy your 32 waist they are always too big so have to return for smaller size.
Other than that there is a good choice of quality items at a reasonable price and particularly appreciate the availability of different leg lengths when buying jeans.
Great selection of good quality item.
Good quality,as always.
Speedy delivery.
Just a little disappointed that a day after I spend £110 on shorts,there's a peaceful hooligan advert on Facebook offering a 20% discount code which would have saved me £22
Pleased with the quality & fit of the things I bought will definitely be buying more stuff from these guys. 😊
Shorts are spot on dead nice fit πŸ‘ŒπŸ» Only problem was with the free gift sliders one was perfect but the other was misshapen curled up at front and back making it feel smaller on the foot. Still one of my favourite brands all other orders have been spot on
Peaceful Hooligan is rated 4.88 based on 3,151 reviews