Paper Bag Co Reviews

of reviewers recommend Paper Bag Co
Read Paper Bag Co Reviews

About Paper Bag Co:

Paper Bag Co are the market leader in supplying a full range of custom, wholesale and promotional carrier bags made from paper, cotton, canvas and other environmentally friendly materials.
We pride ourselves on having a bag to suit every kind of business and any occasion. With a complete choice of quality bag designs, fabrics, dimensions and styles we make sure that your exact needs are catered for. From paper bags with handles and printed paper bags to plain, natural cotton bags, we can help find the perfect bag to suit all of your requirements. We ethically source our materials and care about high standards in forest management. We make ordering easy too, by having a simple selection, artwork upload and order process with fast turnaround times and help available from our dedicated team of experts.

Tell us how Paper Bag Co made you happy
Great service and the bags looked very upmarket and classy to promote the £20million development we were promoting. Many thanks
really brilliant service and the bags were so lovely!
Great service.
So speedy, great product, good value. Will go back to them.
The bags were absolutely perfect and the value for money is great I feel. The service that Sam provided was quick, efficient and exactly what we needed.

The only negative of the bags to be completely honest is that they had a really funny smell when they turned up. I am not sure if it was the box they were in or the bags themselves, however we had to spray every bag with air freshener as they didn’t smell nice at all.

Other than that, perfect and I have passed their details on to Gray’s Inn, Old Royal Naval College and Dartmouth House as they were interested in the tote bags. 😊
Excellent service, Paper Bag Co. helped us out at the last minute and took on our order after we had been let down by another company, printed and dispatched our order really fast and the finished product looks fantastic and great quality. Very grateful for the efficient and reliable service we received.
Very happy with the service I received and the bags I ordered arrived on time.
Superb service - somehow turned around a rush job for us in a matter of a couple of days that got our client out of a big hole. Excellent quality too.
Brilliant customer service and speedy delivery. I wouldn't hesitate to use them again!
Great service, great product. Highly recommend.
My first order with Paperbagco.
Product description very detailed. Excellent luxury laminated bags with cotton handles, not easy to find. Fast delivery. Very happy with your service. Thank you!
The quality of the twisted handle paper bags is great and we have never had issues with quality. We have had issues a couple of times though in other areas:

Quite often our most desired size of twisted handle paper bag is out of stock, meaning we often are left with no choice but to size up on the bags and the next size costs almost double the price. This happens quite regularly and we are unable to order in huge bulks as we have a small store and can't store the extra bags.

There's only an option to pay for next day delivery and no option for standard delivery, but this next day delivery option is only available weekdays and excludes bank holidays, so if we order on a Friday, for example, we still have to pay for next day delivery despite the order not arriving the next day as it's weekend. There should be a cheaper option for standard delivery, this is a bit of a bugbear for us as sometimes we pay the same amount in postage to wait one day or to wait 3-4 days. We have waited 5 days before now too when there has been a bank holiday.

One of our orders had a whole box of bags missing once.

If you order Mon-Thursday and are happy to pay the next day delivery fee then the service is good. I do think there should be a standard delivery option though as they don't deliver on weekends, whereas if you compare to other companies such as Amazon Prime, they can delivery next day, 6 days a week and often free of charge.

I think the issues we've faced have more to do with the courier/delivery service used, however this is a huge part of the business so if it could be streamlined then we are likely to use more regularly.
Many thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

I understand it can be frustrating when the desired size bag is out of stock, we are continually replenishing stock, however on occasions, we may be out of stock for a few weeks should we receive an influx of orders/large orders on a particular size.

Regarding the delivery, we are a small family run business, so we simply couldn’t complete with the likes of Amazon Prime. We use DPD who does offer a Saturday deliver, which is also offered on our website; this is of course a premium service which does cost slightly more. We offer a next day service as in our experience, this is what many of our customers need/want. We will of course investigate additional delivery times which may be more suitable to your needs.

I hope this helps and we look forward to working with you in the future.
Great rapid service and excellent product
Great price, quality bags with quick dispatch and delivery
I'm currently at our World Conference in Boston, which our order of bags was intended for. The bags look very professional and are well suited in size for our customers usage. Many thanks to the PaperBagCo team for producing these in good time for us!
Great quality, quick turnaround and helpful staff.
Service and delivery was incredibly prompt. Communication was friendly and staff seemed to like what they do. Price was great for what we wanted - full colour DTG onto natural cotton bags. I think for the price paid they are really good. Colours could be a little stronger but again, for the price paid they are certainly good enough. Thanks.
Our branded cotton tote bags were ordered, printed and turned around within a very tight time frame, and were exceptionally well received by our staff and clients alike.

The only criticism, if any, was the lack of customer care and / or continuity whilst our main salesperson was on annual leave which at one point was bordering on the point of rudeness and I would go as far to suggest that if this had been my first point of contact I would not have continued my sale with this company.

That said, based on the product, I will be likely to be buying again from Paper Bag Co.
The jute bags are better than expected, really good quality at an extremely reasonable price. Will be shopping with you again.
Fantastic service at very short notice from us. Products were of a very high standard, we would highly recommend.
They're such good quality and great service!
Paper Bag Co is rated 4.82 based on 279 reviews