Paper Bag Co Reviews

of reviewers recommend Paper Bag Co
Read Paper Bag Co Reviews

About Paper Bag Co:

Paper Bag Co are the market leader in supplying a full range of custom, wholesale and promotional carrier bags made from paper, cotton, canvas and other environmentally friendly materials.
We pride ourselves on having a bag to suit every kind of business and any occasion. With a complete choice of quality bag designs, fabrics, dimensions and styles we make sure that your exact needs are catered for. From paper bags with handles and printed paper bags to plain, natural cotton bags, we can help find the perfect bag to suit all of your requirements. We ethically source our materials and care about high standards in forest management. We make ordering easy too, by having a simple selection, artwork upload and order process with fast turnaround times and help available from our dedicated team of experts.

Tell us how Paper Bag Co made you happy
Quality bags great delivery time
Great service - simple to order and delivered on time. What more can you ask for.
Excellent on both price and delivery. Very satisfied.
Communication was great all the way through the process, product was excellent quality, well packaged and delivered when I was told. All in all a five star performance. Would recommend
Really helpful and polite. Kept me informed all the way through the order and shipping process. Product is great quality. Will be ordering again from you!
Great Product, the best bags in my view. I have tried others but the quality not as good. Ordering very simple via PaperBag website. Delivery excellent always arrive next day.
Very pleased with the quality of the product.
Affordable prices and good quantity available.
The delivery was quick.
I shall certainly put this company at top of my list when I require another order.
I am absolutely over the moon with all 3 orders I've recieved. At last I have found a company that supplies good quality totes. I will be placing regular orders. Many thanks Janette
The customer service was really good, Sam helped me so much getting the logos in the right format and it was very speedy! Would definitely recommend!
A great customer service experience
Very good service. Delivery very prompt and quality of bags very good.
I recommend this company 100%. Their customer service is extremely professional, and the end product was just beautiful!
Right from the start, the team were helpful, sending out a free sample and advising re resolution etc. We - and our families - are really pleased with the end result!
A great customer service experience!
On time - great service
Great quality product - quick delivery. Highly recommend
On time and as described. Great service.
I ordered livid paper bags from paper bag go for my beauty salon. Great communication, sent samples and then templates of my design. Delivered quickly. Great quality. I’m very happy and highly recommend.
Good value, environmentally friendly products and very prompt delivery! Very happy with the service p;rovided.
Great quality