Paper Bag Co Reviews

of reviewers recommend Paper Bag Co
Read Paper Bag Co Reviews

About Paper Bag Co:

Paper Bag Co are the market leader in supplying a full range of custom, wholesale and promotional carrier bags made from paper, cotton, canvas and other environmentally friendly materials.
We pride ourselves on having a bag to suit every kind of business and any occasion. With a complete choice of quality bag designs, fabrics, dimensions and styles we make sure that your exact needs are catered for. From paper bags with handles and printed paper bags to plain, natural cotton bags, we can help find the perfect bag to suit all of your requirements. We ethically source our materials and care about high standards in forest management. We make ordering easy too, by having a simple selection, artwork upload and order process with fast turnaround times and help available from our dedicated team of experts.

Tell us how Paper Bag Co made you happy
I’ve been asked to write a review on an item I’m still waiting to receive. I ordered these bags a week ago snd still not arrived! Not the best service sadly!!
Good afternoon,
Please could you advise me of an order number and I will investigate this ASAP for you. Goods are dispatched the same day for a next day delivery. I will need to chase this up with our 3rd party courier. If its been lost in transit, I will re-dispatch your goods again today for a delivery tomorrow.
I look forward to hearing from you
Very disappointed with the bags received. Quality is good, but having ordered a box of mixed bags (6 colours available) and received all green bags (and a handful of pink) I am severely disappointed. I would have ordered the colour I prefer and not the mixed box had I known. It just so happens that green and pink are the least favourite colours amongst my staff and I. Why sell them as mixed when You basically just get one colour. Will return if able
Many thanks for contacting us and for the review. We offered the twisted handle paper bags mixed colours in the sale as we had several partially filled boxes of each colour. This proved to be extremely popular and sold out very quickly. We apologise that you only received two colours on this occasion, which left you feeling disappointed. I understand my colleague Nicky has already been in touch and issued a refund and arranged collection for you.
The bags are thin and the handles really stand out as they are much whiter. Also some of the bags only have one handle. Will choose to pay more next time for something that looks and functions better.
So sorry to hear this. Had we have known about this issue, we could have offered a replacement/alternative on a next day delivery, at no extra cost.

We will be checking our stock on this style of bag to investigate this further.

We aim to offer top quality bags and pride ourselves of excellent customer service - we hope this hasn't put you off ordering with us in the future.
Sent the wrong product, we then received the correct product and then they continued to send the original wrong product to our venue.
Hi Charlotte,

Many thanks for your review. We use a third-party courier and unfortunately on this occasion they did deliver the wrong box to you. As soon as we were made aware of this, we did everything we could to ensure your bags were delivered to you within 24 hours. Unfortunately, the third party courier failed to amend the returns label on the incorrect box, meaning the incorrect parcel kept making its way back to you.
The quality of the actually bags supplied was good and they arrived quickly, but unfortunately they recommended that they colour match my design with their print method, and the printed colours were off and not as presented to me. Extremely disapointing.
Bags are great but customer service is very poor. I emailed regarding having mine printed, was given a quote which I thought was very high and then never received another response. I would have purchased the bags from somewhere else but these were the perfect size.
Paper Bag Co is rated 4.82 based on 320 reviews