Paper Bag Co Reviews

of reviewers recommend Paper Bag Co
Read Paper Bag Co Reviews

About Paper Bag Co:

Paper Bag Co are the market leader in supplying a full range of custom, wholesale and promotional carrier bags made from paper, cotton, canvas and other environmentally friendly materials.
We pride ourselves on having a bag to suit every kind of business and any occasion. With a complete choice of quality bag designs, fabrics, dimensions and styles we make sure that your exact needs are catered for. From paper bags with handles and printed paper bags to plain, natural cotton bags, we can help find the perfect bag to suit all of your requirements. We ethically source our materials and care about high standards in forest management. We make ordering easy too, by having a simple selection, artwork upload and order process with fast turnaround times and help available from our dedicated team of experts.

Tell us how Paper Bag Co made you happy
Good service and good quality.
Good Qulity affordable bags!
With prompt delivery and good communication and service.
A down side I’d say is the organic bags are not washable which is a real shame.
And my design did not come out quite as clear as the image that was sent, would not put me off ordering again however.
Good Afternoon,
Thank you for your honest review, we are sorry your image has not been printed as clear as you hoped, the PDF visuals we supply for approval are clearer on a screen than the physical screen printed bags them self, but we are glad this has not put you off reordering again.
Fast turn around
Service and delivery was incredibly prompt. Communication was friendly and staff seemed to like what they do. Price was great for what we wanted - full colour DTG onto natural cotton bags. I think for the price paid they are really good. Colours could be a little stronger but again, for the price paid they are certainly good enough. Thanks.
Our branded cotton tote bags were ordered, printed and turned around within a very tight time frame, and were exceptionally well received by our staff and clients alike.

The only criticism, if any, was the lack of customer care and / or continuity whilst our main salesperson was on annual leave which at one point was bordering on the point of rudeness and I would go as far to suggest that if this had been my first point of contact I would not have continued my sale with this company.

That said, based on the product, I will be likely to be buying again from Paper Bag Co.
Good quality bags but the colour chart described as ‘ivory’ and what arrived is deep cream or magnolia! If colour matters maybe ask for a sample.
Arrived as advertised well packed and delivery was as promised, thank you .
It was a fast delivery. Product as described.
Really good service (really clear instructions, ongoing support throughout ordering) and the bags are great. I wish we could have provided a PDF instead of a vector image (which was a bit faffy for us), but that's just me being nit-picky.

Great service overall - fab company. We would definitely recommend them and order from them again.
Easy and great order purchase process.
Turnaround was relatively quick, and issue with the print quality was fixed efficiently.
Great quality bags
The product looks great. Staff replied promptly to my (many inane) questions.

One suggestion, in future you cater a little more towards customers who don't have technical knowledge of file formats and design software e.g. I had a high res version of the image I wanted on the bag, which you guys told me was insufficient. It took a lot of back and forth to realise that you guys could redraw it in your desired format for a small fee - if novice customers knew that at the beginning it would prove helpful.

Thanks for everything though!
Paper Bag Co is rated 4.82 based on 320 reviews