Paper Bag Co Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Paper Bag Co

About Paper Bag Co: Paper Bag Co are the market leader in supplying a full range of custom, wholesale and promotional carrier bags made from paper, cotton, canvas and other environmentally friendly materials.
We pride ourselves on having a bag to suit every kind of business and any occasion. With a complete choice of quality bag designs, fabrics, dimensions and styles we make sure that your exact needs are catered for. From paper bags with handles and printed paper bags to plain, natural cotton bags, we can help find the perfect bag to suit all of your requirements. We ethically source our materials and care about high standards in forest management. We make ordering easy too, by having a simple selection, artwork upload and order process with fast turnaround times and help available from our dedicated team of experts.

How would you rate Paper Bag Co ?

"Many thanks for a very efficient service, with an excellent quality, competitively priced paper bags. We will look forward to doing further business with you."
"Great bag, great communication :) Will be placing another order!!"
"Found exactly what I was looking for and delivery was quick. I will definitely use Paper Bag Co again."
"Thank you for making our new organic cotton bags! Great quality bag and print. Fantastic service from a friendly team! Fast responses to emails and very helpful. Thanks for everything! The bags look great :)"
"This was a repeat order, as we were very happy with the quality the first time. They are quick and friendly - and that made us happy!"
"Prompt and efficient service, excellent customer service and amazing short lead times! Superb !"
"Having used Paper Bag co for the last five years, they have consistently offered a first class service, supplying a quality product at competitive rates."
"Friendly, reliable service. I can't fault them"
"I urgently needed 1000 personalised paper bags for an event we decided to sponsor last minute and with a very tight deadline and was about to give up searching, as every other company I spoke to either quoted me very expensive or they couldn't make the deadline. Jim was very helpful and not only gave his professional advice on size, type and materials, based on my needs, but also ensured I am happy with the way they turn out by following up on every step and going the extra mile. I would definitely recommend them for any printing services they have to offer. 5 stars is an understatement!"
"Excellent, helpful customer service (especially Nicky!) Excellent products and speedy delivery."
"Professional service, easy ordering and speedy delivery - thank you!"
"They have been amazing, efficient & top quality! Big up to Jemma, who just makes everything work out so efficiently every time :)"
"Worked with us to get exactly what we were looking for. Having received the first order, with which we are delighted, we are already placing further orders. Would highly recommend."
"Diligent, personably service coupled with excellent product delivered in record time for a fabulous price. I really can't recommend them highly enough! Finding good suppliers in the UK is getting tricky - these guys really shine out. Keep up the good work!"
"Fast arrival,good quality, just what i needed."
Paper Bag Co is rated 5.00 based on 15 reviews