Paper Bag Co Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Paper Bag Co

About Paper Bag Co: Paper Bag Co are the market leader in supplying a full range of custom, wholesale and promotional carrier bags made from paper, cotton, canvas and other environmentally friendly materials.
We pride ourselves on having a bag to suit every kind of business and any occasion. With a complete choice of quality bag designs, fabrics, dimensions and styles we make sure that your exact needs are catered for. From paper bags with handles and printed paper bags to plain, natural cotton bags, we can help find the perfect bag to suit all of your requirements. We ethically source our materials and care about high standards in forest management. We make ordering easy too, by having a simple selection, artwork upload and order process with fast turnaround times and help available from our dedicated team of experts.

Tell us how Paper Bag Co made you happy

"Great company. Product as described, competitively priced fast delivery with good communication. Will deal again. Christie Antiques DY14 9JD 07703 485829"
"3rd time I've used PaperBagCo for rope handled luxury bags - delivery always on time - bags always good and good value too, definitely recommend"
"Great Quality with prompt delivery."
"Fast efficient service"
"Website very easy to navigate. Good quality products and prices. Excellent delivery. What more can I say."
"Good website that showed choice of designs that gave one confidence when making the selection. Delivery on time and bags have provided the degree of support and protection that I needed for my books."
"It was a fast delivery. Product as described."
"Great product with next day delivery"
"Quick delivery, and great quality products. I bought some non-woven PP bags to use for a Christmas market stall, and customers were very happy with them!"
"Really good service (really clear instructions, ongoing support throughout ordering) and the bags are great. I wish we could have provided a PDF instead of a vector image (which was a bit faffy for us), but that's just me being nit-picky. Great service overall - fab company. We would definitely recommend them and order from them again."
"When I first called Paper Bag Co the help was fantastic and I was directed to the wholesale section of the website. I was sent a sample which was helpful. Only issue I had was the order I placed got cancelled and I had to chase delivery. They promptly sorted and sent the next day pre 10.30."
"Very happy with the quality of my bags, and prompt delivery. Will be back, thanks so much."
"Excellent quality bags. Quick and efficient service. Friendly staff."
"Easy online ordering with great customer service! We have been using Paperbag Co for a couple of years for our bags! Wouldn't want to shop anywhere else with the competitive prices!"
"Excellent quality bags just what I needed will be buying again, plus very fast delivery highly recommend."
"Good, quick service and helpful staff :)"
"Prompt delivery and good quality product ☃️"
"Fast delivery of correct order. Bags are exactly what I wanted for members of our Messy Church to transport all their craft work home! Many thanks"
"Bags were exactly what we wanted and delivered on time. Thanks."
"Easy and great order purchase process."
Paper Bag Co is rated 4.85 based on 71 reviews