Paper Bag Co Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Paper Bag Co

About Paper Bag Co: Paper Bag Co are the market leader in supplying a full range of custom, wholesale and promotional carrier bags made from paper, cotton, canvas and other environmentally friendly materials.
We pride ourselves on having a bag to suit every kind of business and any occasion. With a complete choice of quality bag designs, fabrics, dimensions and styles we make sure that your exact needs are catered for. From paper bags with handles and printed paper bags to plain, natural cotton bags, we can help find the perfect bag to suit all of your requirements. We ethically source our materials and care about high standards in forest management. We make ordering easy too, by having a simple selection, artwork upload and order process with fast turnaround times and help available from our dedicated team of experts.

How would you rate Paper Bag Co ?

"The bags were required for a trade show event and therefore timing was critical in terms of production and delivery. Having increased the quantity required, Paper Bag Co were still able to meet the original deadlines. Quality of the bags very good in terms of print, alignment, materials and the way in which the event colour scheme worked - using a brown kraft paper bag. Litho inks are slightly translucent in nature and the inks therefore showed the texture of the bag underneath - exactly the effect that was required. Account handling and comms very good throughout: now on the list of our preferred suppliers."
"I was so pleased with the service I received from the very start. I dealt with one person throughout the process and he was so helpful at every stage. When the bags arrived they were excellent, very good quality and the artwork was just as I wanted it. I would not hesitate to recommend the Paper bag Company to anyone wishing to obtain calico bags with their logo."
"We had a very last-minute order for 350 totes that we needed to have delivered in a little over a week's time. Paper Bag Co was very communicative, and got us everything right on time and the totes look great. Would highly recommend!"
"great service and attention with the clients, a very good quality production !!"
"Paper Bag Co were so helpful and always quick to respond. I got my bags really quickly and I was really pleased with how good they look and feel. Thank you."
"Really pleased with the service as always. Thanks Guys"
"Firstly we were really pleased with the product. It's a well made, good quality bag and the logo came out really well too. Also we were pleased at how effortless it was - the communication was easy and from giving the go ahead to receiving the bags was 2 weeks. We would definitely use Paper Bag Co again."
"Paper Bag Co were great from start to finish. Easy to liaise with, fast turnaround and fantastic products. I wouldn't hesitate to use them again."
"I am so happy with the printing I had done. Jim made the whole experience super easy and stress-less :) Thank you. My customers were soo pleased and as always love the quality of the bags"
"Jim was Florence were great. We had a fast turn around which they managed to pull out of the bag! Super impressed with the quality and print of the bags too! Thank you!"
"Respond well, great prices, easy to contact, on time deliveries......love em!"
"Friendly staff. Easy to communicate. Fast service and excellent quality bags. We will used them again. Really happy, thank you."
"Excellent customer service, quicker lead time than other companies, competitive prices and an excellent end product. Really happy, thank you!"
"A very efficient service and great quality. The bags arrived ahead of schedule and were perfect. This is the second time we've used them and will continue to do so as they are very professional and reliable with friendly staff. Well done!"
"The quoting and ordering process was easy and efficient, even when I asked for amendments to my quote. It was easy to speak to someone on the phone when I had questions. The finished product arrived sooner than expected, on a high quality material and great print clarity. Thank you for your help!"
"Fab service and super fast turnaround! Thank you"
"Turnaround was relatively quick, and issue with the print quality was fixed efficiently."
"Very efficient service and very friendly staff"
"Bags are great but customer service is very poor. I emailed regarding having mine printed, was given a quote which I thought was very high and then never received another response. I would have purchased the bags from somewhere else but these were the perfect size."
"Great quality bags"