Paper Bag Co Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Paper Bag Co

About Paper Bag Co: Paper Bag Co are the market leader in supplying a full range of custom, wholesale and promotional carrier bags made from paper, cotton, canvas and other environmentally friendly materials.
We pride ourselves on having a bag to suit every kind of business and any occasion. With a complete choice of quality bag designs, fabrics, dimensions and styles we make sure that your exact needs are catered for. From paper bags with handles and printed paper bags to plain, natural cotton bags, we can help find the perfect bag to suit all of your requirements. We ethically source our materials and care about high standards in forest management. We make ordering easy too, by having a simple selection, artwork upload and order process with fast turnaround times and help available from our dedicated team of experts.

Tell us how Paper Bag Co made you happy

"Speedy, friendly, efficient and safe delivery within a very tight time frame. Thank you."
"I am delighted with our order from the Paper Bag Company. Excellent products and wonderful customer service. Thanks Jemma!"
"My order was delivered very promptly and was just as requred. Very happy with the contents and will be ordering again in due course."
"Excellent product and service. the bags arrived the next day. Purchased for an event and used them as goody bags. They are actually amazing quality and affordable. We will be purchasing lots more for events throughout the year. They matched our branding perfectly. Thank you!"
"Jemma provides excellent service. Prompt quotes, and good problem solving in helping me make the right choice regarding print quality for the paper bags. Would definitely recommend. Speedy delivery and excellent communication."
"Great service throughout the process. Simple and quick. Products arrived when requested. Would definitely recommend and reuse in the future."
"Had a great experience using this company. They were very patient with me whilst I decided what I wanted and then flexible at the last minute when I wanted to change the size of my font. I went for the matt laminated rope bags for my brand and I am over the moon with the results. Bonus this is a British company. I was looked after by Jemma and she made sure my short deadline was met, brilliant."
"Very quick delivery and good service. Pity delivery charges are quite steep!!!"
"excellent bags! just what we needed :)"
"Excellent customer service and quality branded bags. Jemma was able to deal with my last minute request, creating artwork and delivering the bags to us on a tight deadline. Even with multiple changes being requested at the eleventh hour. Really great and friendly service, thank you"
"Excellent customer service and would certainly recommend. Will definitely use again."
"Excellent service and quality of bags. Will definitely be using these from now on and ordering in larger quantites."
"Highly recommended I run a business and needed high quality bags. Paper Bag Co is extremely professional. They take their business very seriously, asked me all the relevant questions and want to make your order perfect for you. They are very well organised. The bags are strong and beautiful. Beyond what I expected. Very good quality. Look no further than the Paper Bag Co"
"Excellent communication and support. Bags came quickly and were of excellent quality!"
"Good communication and bags were printed to high standard. Would recommend!"
"Good customer service, good product and quick delivery - although would like alternative more cost delivery options."
"Quick delivery, great product. Will be ordering again."
"Cannot fault Paper Bag Co - they always deliver, every time! Reliable, speedy, efficient, next working day delivery - they have never let me down and I've been ordering from them for years now. A big thank you to all the team for your first class service. Highly recommend!"
Paper Bag Co is rated 4.80 based on 107 reviews