Paper Bag Co Reviews

of reviewers recommend Paper Bag Co
Read Paper Bag Co Reviews

About Paper Bag Co:

Paper Bag Co are the market leader in supplying a full range of custom, wholesale and promotional carrier bags made from paper, cotton, canvas and other environmentally friendly materials.
We pride ourselves on having a bag to suit every kind of business and any occasion. With a complete choice of quality bag designs, fabrics, dimensions and styles we make sure that your exact needs are catered for. From paper bags with handles and printed paper bags to plain, natural cotton bags, we can help find the perfect bag to suit all of your requirements. We ethically source our materials and care about high standards in forest management. We make ordering easy too, by having a simple selection, artwork upload and order process with fast turnaround times and help available from our dedicated team of experts.

Tell us how Paper Bag Co made you happy
I hardly ever leave a review but I have ordered the luxury rope kraft paper bags and they are really great. They look stunning and price is good and delivery was super easy. I will keep ordering these. Thank you!
Very poor customer service, huge delays to responding to calls, texts and emails which is surprising due to spending 1000's each month. We are now looking for a new supplier as the communication has been so unreliable. This is a real shame as the product and ethics are good.
Quality is amazing! My personalised bags were so nice. And the lovely team worked super hard and delivered within days of ordering
Could not be happier, super quick turnaround, high quality end product, and great price.
Great bags, good selection, arrived in time. Happy with the service. Many thanks
Denise Taft Easy to order the bags I needed. Good selection. Prompt delivery. Very good product and good value.
Good quality bags and good service but I do think the delivery charge is a bit expensive
Good quality and superfast delivery!
Excellent service
Fantastic quality, service, & communication. WIll certainly use Paper Bag CO again, and will be happy to recommend them to anyone in need of quality bags/packaging
Great job!! We are really pleased with our bags. They look beautiful and I would definitely recommend Paper Bag Co to anybody 👍
Paperbagco haven’t replied to quite a few of my emails and every time I call, I am told somebody will call me back but they never do. I emailed a while back requesting a sample bag, sent a follow up email to check it had been sent, and still haven’t heard back yet nor received the sample. I have also received a couple of boxes where the bags were damaged and completely unusable, the first time I received a response right away and a new box was issued which was great, but this time I haven’t had a reply. Emailing to ask when bags are back in stock doesn’t get a response either - i have emailed several times and not received a response. I understand there may be stock issues from time to time but some bags have been out of stock for a prolonged period, and I have been trying to find out when these will be back in so I can pass the information on to my customers, but emails are ignored and calls aren’t returned. My guess is that this is because the answer isn’t known. The bags are really good quality and delivery is fast, and I don’t want to have to go to another supplier, but I would appreciate it greatly to just know if the bags are not going to be replenished for quite a long time so I can look elsewhere and let my customers know.
This was our second order with Paper Bag Co. We were so pleased with the first branded bag that we didn't look elsewhere when we needed more. We created some unnecessary pain for the team at Paper Bag Co by making a mistake with our order but they were very helpful in resolving the issue. We'd definitely use again in the future.
Quick and easy process and turn around Good quality bags delivered.
They worked with me until I was happy with the result, working through the challenges I was presenting to them. I was very happy with the service, thank you Jon!
Speedy delivery and great paper bags :) Thank you.
Super fast shipping! Ordered on the Friday morning and had the delivery the following day!! I’ve been looking for an Affordable & more eco way of packaging my goods that I sell and now I have. The quality of the bags is superb. Will definitely be purchasing again.
Price was brilliant. As a start up new business we need to save as much as we can on our startup costs! Brilliant. Also love the site layout, easy to get around. Products were delivered quickly and I was notified on advance of the delivery. Great quality bags too! Will definitely use you guys going forward.
Quick service, excellent quality of bags.
Super fast communication - clear options and pricing - order placed and acknowledged with final pricing - payment made and order delivered within 5 days. Overall great service via Jemma, excellent product for marketing, highly recommended. We'll be back !
Paper Bag Co is rated 4.81 based on 342 reviews