Paper Bag Co Reviews

of reviewers recommend Paper Bag Co
Read Paper Bag Co Reviews

About Paper Bag Co:

Paper Bag Co are the market leader in supplying a full range of custom, wholesale and promotional carrier bags made from paper, cotton, canvas and other environmentally friendly materials.
We pride ourselves on having a bag to suit every kind of business and any occasion. With a complete choice of quality bag designs, fabrics, dimensions and styles we make sure that your exact needs are catered for. From paper bags with handles and printed paper bags to plain, natural cotton bags, we can help find the perfect bag to suit all of your requirements. We ethically source our materials and care about high standards in forest management. We make ordering easy too, by having a simple selection, artwork upload and order process with fast turnaround times and help available from our dedicated team of experts.

Tell us how Paper Bag Co made you happy
We are so happy with our bags! Beautiful quality AND they arrived next day! Thanks guys
So so happy with our bags! They arrived next day and they are beautiful quality too :D Thanks guys!
Great strong quality, quick delivery and good price. Will continue to order paper bags from Paper Bag Co - perfect for packing food parcels at our food bank.
Fantastic service - prompt email replies, answered any queries we had regarding logo and printing etc. Great delivery time too, would certainly re-order in future.
Fantastic customer service, superb timescales on turning around bags at short notice, and even split the delivery for us and directed some straight to Spain. Highly recommend and we will definitely use Paper Bag Co again in the future!
Really quick service and great quality products, we have ordered from them a few times now, and will continue to do so!
Easy to use website.
Swift delivery. Arrived in excellent condition and on time.
Sturdy product perfect for our needs.
Thanks!
Excellent quick service. Quality product.
These bags were the perfect size and the service was great. We used them as part of our business to give goodie bags to students at the beginning of term.

Thank you!
Customer service from quote to completion and delivery was excellent. We're very happy with our new bags. Size, quality and price was important to us and the team at Paper Bag Co and Cotton Bag Co met our expectations.
Great product - speedy delivery 💘
Quality bags great delivery time
Great service - simple to order and delivered on time. What more can you ask for.
Excellent on both price and delivery. Very satisfied.
Communication was great all the way through the process, product was excellent quality, well packaged and delivered when I was told. All in all a five star performance. Would recommend
Really helpful and polite. Kept me informed all the way through the order and shipping process. Product is great quality. Will be ordering again from you!
Great Product, the best bags in my view. I have tried others but the quality not as good. Ordering very simple via PaperBag website. Delivery excellent always arrive next day.
Very pleased with the quality of the product.
Affordable prices and good quantity available.
The delivery was quick.
I shall certainly put this company at top of my list when I require another order.
I am absolutely over the moon with all 3 orders I've recieved. At last I have found a company that supplies good quality totes. I will be placing regular orders. Many thanks Janette
The customer service was really good, Sam helped me so much getting the logos in the right format and it was very speedy! Would definitely recommend!
Paper Bag Co is rated 4.82 based on 320 reviews