Paper Bag Co Reviews

of reviewers recommend Paper Bag Co
Read Paper Bag Co Reviews

About Paper Bag Co:

Paper Bag Co are the market leader in supplying a full range of custom, wholesale and promotional carrier bags made from paper, cotton, canvas and other environmentally friendly materials.
We pride ourselves on having a bag to suit every kind of business and any occasion. With a complete choice of quality bag designs, fabrics, dimensions and styles we make sure that your exact needs are catered for. From paper bags with handles and printed paper bags to plain, natural cotton bags, we can help find the perfect bag to suit all of your requirements. We ethically source our materials and care about high standards in forest management. We make ordering easy too, by having a simple selection, artwork upload and order process with fast turnaround times and help available from our dedicated team of experts.

Tell us how Paper Bag Co made you happy
I absolutely love these bags. I use them as they are a perfect fit for my candle boxes.

Really strong too which is a big bonus!!
Easy ordering process, friendly team.

Slight issue with first order and digital print, but swiftly rectified with great customer service.
Easy ordering process, friendly team.
Slight problem with the digital printing on first order, but swiftly rectified, and great customer service.
Bags came in good time and are of a good quality. They are exactly as described on the website
Very disappointed with the bags received. Quality is good, but having ordered a box of mixed bags (6 colours available) and received all green bags (and a handful of pink) I am severely disappointed. I would have ordered the colour I prefer and not the mixed box had I known. It just so happens that green and pink are the least favourite colours amongst my staff and I. Why sell them as mixed when You basically just get one colour. Will return if able
Many thanks for contacting us and for the review. We offered the twisted handle paper bags mixed colours in the sale as we had several partially filled boxes of each colour. This proved to be extremely popular and sold out very quickly. We apologise that you only received two colours on this occasion, which left you feeling disappointed. I understand my colleague Nicky has already been in touch and issued a refund and arranged collection for you.
efficient and delivered fast
price was competitive and delivered on time!
Very good service, cant fault them at all! Love the end product.
Communication, response times, understanding of brief, flexibility and final delivery all exceeded expectations. We're thrilled with our bags. Thanks to all the team.
Easy to order fast delivery!
Excellent service, delivered on time and looking fantastic!
Fast delivery, arrived in good condition and bags are good quality. Will re-order again when needed.
Love the bags. Good quality printing on cotton bags (with high density and no glitches). Bang in the middle of their delivery estimate (a welcome surprise).
Bags arrived really quickly and excellent quality. Will 100% order with them again
Great quality bags, efficient service!
Great service and really good quality bags. Very helpful and efficient staff too! Would highly recommend.
Love our new bags. Great service and prompt delivery !
Amazing quality bags, turned around in incredible time with friendly and personal service from every team member we spoke to. Thank you!
Great personalised service, finished product and timely delivery. Will definitely use Cotton Bag again. Thanks
Great advice on artwork and printing, fast delivery and the finished bag is fantastic. I was worried that the fine detail wouldn't be picked up but it came out perfectly. Thank you Paper Bag Co.
Paper Bag Co is rated 4.82 based on 280 reviews