Paper Bag Co Reviews

of reviewers recommend Paper Bag Co
Read Paper Bag Co Reviews

About Paper Bag Co:

Paper Bag Co are the market leader in supplying a full range of custom, wholesale and promotional carrier bags made from paper, cotton, canvas and other environmentally friendly materials.
We pride ourselves on having a bag to suit every kind of business and any occasion. With a complete choice of quality bag designs, fabrics, dimensions and styles we make sure that your exact needs are catered for. From paper bags with handles and printed paper bags to plain, natural cotton bags, we can help find the perfect bag to suit all of your requirements. We ethically source our materials and care about high standards in forest management. We make ordering easy too, by having a simple selection, artwork upload and order process with fast turnaround times and help available from our dedicated team of experts.

Tell us how Paper Bag Co made you happy
Fabulous service, placed order at 14.30 one day and had delivery by 11am next day .. less than 24hours! Helpful , efficient, very impressed .
Excellent service and value for money - a good quality bag for the price.
Outstanding delivery, in less than 24 hours. The paper bags are excellent quality. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them
Fabulous customer service! Honest and trustworthy. I will be definitely ordering again.
The 3 sizes of cotton draw string bags I ordered where fantastic good quality arrived so quickly and a great price I would highly recommend these products.
Reliable and prompt delivery. We have been ordering Paper Bag Co's laminated bags for many years as the quality of their bags is excellent.
Fast delivery, good range x
Great service, amazing product. They were very helpful and made the whole process easy. As a sustainable company I wanted something that was recycled and plastic free so I am really happy.
Lucy
theplasticfreelife.com
Great service and help in the phone when I was a bit confused! The bags are brilliant and just what we needed.
Thanks so much!
PROFESSIONAL AND PROMT SERVICE. Excellent quality
Love the bags, thank you!
Excellent service and excellent quality.
Excellent, speedy service
Great service and fast delivery.
Great products and pricing very happy with the service will order again.
Fast turn around
Very efficient and great quality! Our personalised bags look great and were sent out very quickly!
The cotton bags we bought are perfect and delivery was excellently speedy, thank you! We'll be buying from you again.
Nice and easy to order (it may help to have a ruler to hand). Prices were great with loads of variety. Arrived the next day with DPD 1 hour slot. The boxes were a bit banged up but I'm guessing that was in transit. All-in-All really great company and service.
Such a great company! Great products, fast delivery and always a delight to deal with if there is (and when I say 'there is' I mean 'I cause') a problem!
Paper Bag Co is rated 4.83 based on 293 reviews