Pallethub.co.uk Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend Pallethub.co.uk

Tell us how Pallethub.co.uk made you happy

"Great service, used Pallethub several times, easy to use & they are always on time. Will definitely use again."
"Thank you very much for your delivery A++++"
"I'm George Lavrentiadis based in Greece, and I bought a Kiddy Ride on ebay. I placed an order on 29/9/18 for collection of a Kiddy Ride from the uk seller (Michael). I ticked the palletising option in my order and paid the bill of 78.80 pounds. On 3rd October, the seller (Michael) emailed this: I rung the pallet hub company to ask if they are collecting ride today as ive waited in all morning and heard nothing. they tell me they wont come up my 100 foot gravel drive to collect the ride nor will they palletize it and wrap it firstly I would have to put it on pallet and wrap it. and the other thing is they say you havnt payed for pallet and wraping service which is £25. I have no way of lifting this down to the main road and they wont drive up to my garage as they only do curb side collections because of insurance as in there terms and conditions so they are not coming to collect it today. this is becoming a problem. if you want to cancel the purchase due to collection problems then that's ok with me. I cancelled the order and never got the goods..."
"Highly competitive good price/bargains, basic standard rates, excellent communication & good customer service, fast & safe delivery, kind delivery man & good staff altogether. Thanks 👍"
"Fantastic! Always reliable and easy booking system, thank you!"
"ALL GOOD"
"The PEOPLE that we dealt with while arranging the collection/delivery were fine. However the booking system that we are obliged to use is dreadful. It would be so much better if we were able to arrange things by speaking to a PERSON. I can only imagine the number of customers that you have lost because they simply gave up with the booking system"
"Sadly, the consignment was dumped at the end of the driveway, no attempt had been made to contact the consignee and he had waited in all day for the delivery."
"We had a coffee machine that needed picking up and paid for the packaging service. The collection driver kept the group handles for the coffee machine separate and they were not wrapped with the coffee machine and as a result they have gone missing and at present they can not locate them. They are worth £50."
"I use Mitchells in Mansfield for all my deliveries in the Uk and Europe and they have never let me down top quality service every time many thanks Edward Brooks."
"We have used Pallethub on a number of occasions and cannot fault the service at all. The website and booking form are easy to understand and navigate and we have never had a problem with a delivery . When we have asked for for any special delivery conditions due to a customer request they have been met . The staff are friendly and helpful on the rare occasion we have needed to phone Pallethub . To summarise . We cannot fault anything related with Pallethub and will continue to use them for our pallet deliveries . Regards Steve Cross"
"A truly stunning service. Can't recommend highly enough. Did find tracking the load a little difficult on the website but office chat/backup was quite superb."
"Absolutely fantastic service, easy to arrange, all the information is on the website. Picked up and delivered in timeframe set, would definitely use again and highly recommend."
"Absolutely brilliant company can’t fault them very professional we use them all the time wouldn’t use or trust any else SIERRA’S’R’US Classic ford car parts specialist"
"Very good service and promt answers from customer department, I reccommend!"
"Very Good, happy with the service - thank you"
"Great service. Thanks."
"Response to the booking was fine. Collection was made on time, & communication made. However: detail of delivery vehicle was not made available before booking was completed, & I had to telephone to make sure that this would be 7.5ton vehicle with tail-lift & pallet truck. Then: despite having made sure that delivery could only be accepted on 25th, driver from Allenways arrived Wednesday 24th at 12.45 in vehicle that could not get close. Contacted then on 25th to say delivery would now not be until 26th. - insisted on delivery after 2.00pm, & requested call prior to drop. No call received! Driver very helpful and stated that communication breakdown was fault of Palletways. Would use again because of price, but I feel attention to detail is lacking! Norman McLeod I was recipient - Jason was vendor I made & paid for contract."
"It’s more easy then it’s look job sorted on time thanks pallet hub"
"Good Service Nice prices"
Pallethub.co.uk is rated 4.40 based on 209 reviews