Pallethub.co.uk Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend Pallethub.co.uk

How would you rate Pallethub.co.uk ?

"Fantastic! Always reliable and easy booking system, thank you!"
"ALL GOOD"
"The PEOPLE that we dealt with while arranging the collection/delivery were fine. However the booking system that we are obliged to use is dreadful. It would be so much better if we were able to arrange things by speaking to a PERSON. I can only imagine the number of customers that you have lost because they simply gave up with the booking system"
"Sadly, the consignment was dumped at the end of the driveway, no attempt had been made to contact the consignee and he had waited in all day for the delivery."
"We had a coffee machine that needed picking up and paid for the packaging service. The collection driver kept the group handles for the coffee machine separate and they were not wrapped with the coffee machine and as a result they have gone missing and at present they can not locate them. They are worth £50."
"I use Mitchells in Mansfield for all my deliveries in the Uk and Europe and they have never let me down top quality service every time many thanks Edward Brooks."
"We have used Pallethub on a number of occasions and cannot fault the service at all. The website and booking form are easy to understand and navigate and we have never had a problem with a delivery . When we have asked for for any special delivery conditions due to a customer request they have been met . The staff are friendly and helpful on the rare occasion we have needed to phone Pallethub . To summarise . We cannot fault anything related with Pallethub and will continue to use them for our pallet deliveries . Regards Steve Cross"
"A truly stunning service. Can't recommend highly enough. Did find tracking the load a little difficult on the website but office chat/backup was quite superb."
"Absolutely fantastic service, easy to arrange, all the information is on the website. Picked up and delivered in timeframe set, would definitely use again and highly recommend."
"Absolutely brilliant company can’t fault them very professional we use them all the time wouldn’t use or trust any else SIERRA’S’R’US Classic ford car parts specialist"
"Very good service and promt answers from customer department, I reccommend!"
"Very Good, happy with the service - thank you"
"Great service. Thanks."
"Response to the booking was fine. Collection was made on time, & communication made. However: detail of delivery vehicle was not made available before booking was completed, & I had to telephone to make sure that this would be 7.5ton vehicle with tail-lift & pallet truck. Then: despite having made sure that delivery could only be accepted on 25th, driver from Allenways arrived Wednesday 24th at 12.45 in vehicle that could not get close. Contacted then on 25th to say delivery would now not be until 26th. - insisted on delivery after 2.00pm, & requested call prior to drop. No call received! Driver very helpful and stated that communication breakdown was fault of Palletways. Would use again because of price, but I feel attention to detail is lacking! Norman McLeod I was recipient - Jason was vendor I made & paid for contract."
"It’s more easy then it’s look job sorted on time thanks pallet hub"
"Good Service Nice prices"
"Booked an oversize pallet supply and wrap service along with my collection and delivery. Network partner did not even arrive as they said they do not provide oversize pallets. So why offer them as an option on the site? My client spent the whole day waiting on a courier that never arrived and was never going to in the first place. A call would have been good instead of me having to chase it. Having said all that a full refund was issued promptly."
"Asked for next day delivery. No show!! The driver said there was no one on Site which is odd because I live in a residential area. My office looks out on to the road and I can say with 100% certainty that no lorries came up the road at the time they specified. The driver was lying!! Unless I had contacted you I wouldn't have had any idea what was happening no one contacted me at all!! I wont be using you or recommending you to anyone. Why would I?"
"As the difficult and distant rural collection was organised by me, the recipient, I was worried. But all was absolutely perfectly executed, both collection and delivery were carried out by helpful drivers, both spot on time. I have nothing but praise for the efficiency, service and value. Thank you very much."
"Not bad but expect more"
Pallethub.co.uk is rated 4.41 based on 205 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!