Pallethub.co.uk Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend Pallethub.co.uk

Tell us how Pallethub.co.uk made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
"Great service pallet way collected on the right day shame about the time but this was due to the driver going to the wrong location Delivery went well and arrived with a time slot would recommend"
"Mitchell’s as always were professional and on time. Will always recommend"
"The booking was fine but I did not receive any confirmation. Palletways collected the pallet within the time range no problem. I did not receive confirmation of the collection. I checked tracking several times on the PalletHub web-site but the item number was unknown. I emailed PalletHub to get tracking information and did not receive a reply. Palletways delivered the pallet in the morning of the booked delivery day. I did not receive any confirmation from PalletHub. Conclusion: Palletways are good, PalletHub provide zero communication."
"Excellent service every time have been using pallethub for over 5years with no problems Eddie Brooks."
"The delivery and collection were great . The request for feedback caused me no end of grief because I read it as there was a rearranged delivery . See below . Ta Steve Cross Write a Review! Dear Katie, You have recently arreanged a delivery through our website Pallethub.co.uk. Please help us improve our customer satisfaction by writing a quick review. Each review received is automatically entered into our free prize draw to Win tickets to see some of the UK's biggest Music Artists. My aim was to provide you with a service I would expect to recieve myself, so whether we did well or fell below your expectations its important you let us know. Kind Regards and Thanks again for Using www.pallethub.co.uk Richard Montgomery."
"Excellent communication and top sevice.. A pleasure to do buisness with .. I hifgly recommend them πŸ‘πŸ˜€πŸ˜€"
"Nice service"
"Great service, used Pallethub several times, easy to use & they are always on time. Will definitely use again."
"Thank you very much for your delivery A++++"
"I'm George Lavrentiadis based in Greece, and I bought a Kiddy Ride on ebay. I placed an order on 29/9/18 for collection of a Kiddy Ride from the uk seller (Michael). I ticked the palletising option in my order and paid the bill of 78.80 pounds. On 3rd October, the seller (Michael) emailed this: I rung the pallet hub company to ask if they are collecting ride today as ive waited in all morning and heard nothing. they tell me they wont come up my 100 foot gravel drive to collect the ride nor will they palletize it and wrap it firstly I would have to put it on pallet and wrap it. and the other thing is they say you havnt payed for pallet and wraping service which is £25. I have no way of lifting this down to the main road and they wont drive up to my garage as they only do curb side collections because of insurance as in there terms and conditions so they are not coming to collect it today. this is becoming a problem. if you want to cancel the purchase due to collection problems then that's ok with me. I cancelled the order and never got the goods..."
"Highly competitive good price/bargains, basic standard rates, excellent communication & good customer service, fast & safe delivery, kind delivery man & good staff altogether. Thanks πŸ‘"
"Fantastic! Always reliable and easy booking system, thank you!"
"ALL GOOD"
"The PEOPLE that we dealt with while arranging the collection/delivery were fine. However the booking system that we are obliged to use is dreadful. It would be so much better if we were able to arrange things by speaking to a PERSON. I can only imagine the number of customers that you have lost because they simply gave up with the booking system"
"Sadly, the consignment was dumped at the end of the driveway, no attempt had been made to contact the consignee and he had waited in all day for the delivery."
"We had a coffee machine that needed picking up and paid for the packaging service. The collection driver kept the group handles for the coffee machine separate and they were not wrapped with the coffee machine and as a result they have gone missing and at present they can not locate them. They are worth £50."
"I use Mitchells in Mansfield for all my deliveries in the Uk and Europe and they have never let me down top quality service every time many thanks Edward Brooks."
"We have used Pallethub on a number of occasions and cannot fault the service at all. The website and booking form are easy to understand and navigate and we have never had a problem with a delivery . When we have asked for for any special delivery conditions due to a customer request they have been met . The staff are friendly and helpful on the rare occasion we have needed to phone Pallethub . To summarise . We cannot fault anything related with Pallethub and will continue to use them for our pallet deliveries . Regards Steve Cross"
"A truly stunning service. Can't recommend highly enough. Did find tracking the load a little difficult on the website but office chat/backup was quite superb."
"Absolutely fantastic service, easy to arrange, all the information is on the website. Picked up and delivered in timeframe set, would definitely use again and highly recommend."
Pallethub.co.uk is rated 4.40 based on 216 reviews