Pallethub.co.uk Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend Pallethub.co.uk

How would you rate Pallethub.co.uk?

"Very Good, happy with the service - thank you"
"Great service. Thanks."
"Response to the booking was fine. Collection was made on time, & communication made. However: detail of delivery vehicle was not made available before booking was completed, & I had to telephone to make sure that this would be 7.5ton vehicle with tail-lift & pallet truck. Then: despite having made sure that delivery could only be accepted on 25th, driver from Allenways arrived Wednesday 24th at 12.45 in vehicle that could not get close. Contacted then on 25th to say delivery would now not be until 26th. - insisted on delivery after 2.00pm, & requested call prior to drop. No call received! Driver very helpful and stated that communication breakdown was fault of Palletways. Would use again because of price, but I feel attention to detail is lacking! Norman McLeod I was recipient - Jason was vendor I made & paid for contract."
"It’s more easy then it’s look job sorted on time thanks pallet hub"
"Good Service Nice prices"
"Booked an oversize pallet supply and wrap service along with my collection and delivery. Network partner did not even arrive as they said they do not provide oversize pallets. So why offer them as an option on the site? My client spent the whole day waiting on a courier that never arrived and was never going to in the first place. A call would have been good instead of me having to chase it. Having said all that a full refund was issued promptly."
"Asked for next day delivery. No show!! The driver said there was no one on Site which is odd because I live in a residential area. My office looks out on to the road and I can say with 100% certainty that no lorries came up the road at the time they specified. The driver was lying!! Unless I had contacted you I wouldn't have had any idea what was happening no one contacted me at all!! I wont be using you or recommending you to anyone. Why would I?"
"As the difficult and distant rural collection was organised by me, the recipient, I was worried. But all was absolutely perfectly executed, both collection and delivery were carried out by helpful drivers, both spot on time. I have nothing but praise for the efficiency, service and value. Thank you very much."
"Not bad but expect more"
"Did what they said they would do. At a great price!"
"Very clear and affordable pricing"
SIERRA'S'R'US
Unverified Reviewer
"Absolutely brilliant company very professional can't fault them SIERRA'S'R'US classic ford car parts specialist"
"I have already written this review. The person that collected the pallet from us was excellent, most competent. The rest of the service has been very poor. Why is it not possible to book a collection/delivery by speaking to a PERSON? Why offer the tracking service if it does not work? As a consequence I am left to assume that the pallet has in fact been delivered as no confirmation has been received."
"Super service! Kept me in touch throughout delivery and driver was extremely courteous and professional. Look forward to using you again, Thanks"
"I first chose Pallethub because they were the most competitive courier that I could find. I've been using them ever since for over 2 years now as I've never had cause to look for anyone else. One of the most important things for me is good communication and Pallethub always keep me informed so that I can inform my customer if necessary."
"Always a great service"
"First time I have used it excellent service will use again"
"Requested your new palletisation service - driver arrived with no knowledge of this and we were only saved because he had an old pallet in the back, and we had some shrink wrap."
"Ordered on Monday afternoon. Collected on Wednesday but driver said it was wrong pallet. Finally collected on Thursday. It then went through Mansfield depot to the central hub. I presume it then went to Liverpool before going to the Isle of Man. I then get a phone call asking for £412 for an oversize pallet. Why was it not oversize at the other depots? You would not return it or deliver it. I paid an extra £137 in the end and Won't be using you in the future."
"Reliable, helpful, easy to use ,reasonably priced,professionally managed, an eye for detail . If something does go wrong its probably your own fault because every circumstance is provided for in a few steps . If you know what you want and know what the recipient wants you will get exactly what you asked for . I can't fault Pallethub . Kind regards Steve Cross Plastic Test tubes ltd"
Pallethub.co.uk is rated 4.42 based on 194 reviews