PAC Web Hosting Reviews

of reviewers recommend PAC Web Hosting
Very quick, efficient and professional support. We are very happy with all aspects of their service.
Great staff who are always there to help and sort out problems very quickly. I wouldn’t consider using anyone else.
I have had my website hosted by PAC since 2009 and they are great if ever there is an issue, it is always resolved very quickly and with great customer service. Thank you.
Response, easy to use, very good range of services, prices very good too. Excellent customer service.
Excellent and prompt support!
Always great. Paul and the team are really helpful.
We've worked with Pac Web for a number of years and recommended clients. The service is first class, excellent communication, good prices and easy to use platform. Seriously I can't recommend them highly enough. Why would you go anywhere else?
Very good quality customer service. Very good and capable web interface too. I would personally recommend PAC webhosting very highly; very reliable.
Easy to use and clear instructions to follow
I have used PAC Web Hosting for several years and the service, especially the support team, cannot be faulted.
Concise, powerful hosting tools, tip top customer service, would recommend!
Fantastic service - any issues I have had have been dealt with quickly and nothing is too much trouble for these guys! Been with PAC web hosting for years and will continue to use them.
It was really quick and easy.
I've been a customer of Pac Webhosting for over ten years now and in that time I have always found their communications, customer service and infrastructure reliability to excellent and professional I would recommend their services to anyone that values quality and consistency of performance.
In these dark times it’s reassuring to have a top quality company like Pac it’s s one less problem to deal with and knowing that i have top support really helps well done 5 star service again
'Quick and easy transfer from my existing host to PACE Web Hosting
Always helpful and any technical help I've needed has been promptly provided. I'm very happy to recommend them.
Always quick to respond. Always helpful. Wouldn't go anywhere else.
I have been using PAC Web Hosting since 2013... Excellent service ... Highly Recommended !!!
I originally started with PAC Webhosting many years ago. From day one they have been very helpful and quick to respond to any requests. Since then I have transferred domains over to them as they are a very professional company. They host my websites with no downtime, they inform you of any upgrades or changes well in advance. Pricing is alot lower than others and there are no hidden catches unlike some I could mention. I would highly recommend this comapny to anyone and everyone who needs hosting or a domain name.
PAC Web Hosting is rated 4.86 based on 192 reviews