Oxford Royale Academy Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
2 - 3 Hours
Read Oxford Royale Academy Reviews

About Oxford Royale Academy:

Oxford's leading summer school and recent winner of the Queen's Award for Enterprise in 2019, with students living and studying in 9 different Oxford colleges, as well as Cambridge, London, St Andrews, Yale, St Mary's Ascot, and historic Yarnton Manor.

twhale@oxford-royale.co.uk

Lynn A
Rachel C
Oxford Royale Academy 5 star review on 21st September 2019
Maryum S
Service was amazing and the price was reasonable. We had no problems money wise.
It was an amazing experience but they should make the content more clear.
The teachers were really kind and they managed to simplify very complex topics, making them easy to understand. I also really enjoyed what I was learning and the content I was taught.
loved it in every way
Oxford Royale Academy 4 star review on 30th October 2019
The 2 weeks I spent in Cambridge with ORA were marvelous,I will never forget the wonderful time I had and all the lovely people I met.
Oxford royale academy was a wonderful experience that taught me to be independent and to mix up with people who are different that me. I would recommend this experience to everyone who wants to get an insight into college life and study in a prestigious institution such as Oxford.
Oxford Royale Academy has helped me get a few steps closer to figuring out what I want to do when I am older. They also made it possible for me to befriend great minds with kind hearts from all over the world. The classroom environment for each class I took was amazing. I got to work on a lot more skills, than I thought I would have, in a fun and welcoming environment. Our day to day interactions with the staff and each other contributed to that, as well as the activities that were provided for us to take part in.
Oxford Royale Academy 4 star review on 2nd September 2019
Oxford Royale Academy was an experience I will never forget. I attended the summer program from the 4th of August to the 17th. In those two weeks, this program allowed me to open up myself more to a world I was not so used to seeing. Every building had some sort of history to it, and the people I met were so friendly, down to earth, and supportive. It was a very diverse environment, there were people from places like Brazil, and Russia to places like Namibia and Seychelles. We explored the city, and the counselors of ORA had so many activities planned out for us, so it was almost impossible for us to be bored.
Oxford Royale Academy 4 star review on 1st September 2019
Hello my name is Asad Mohammad Kurihara. I was in broadening horizon. ORA was great chance for me to think about future. Thank you and bye bye
I have really enjoyed my stay at St Catherine’s College with Oxford Royale Academy. I have learned a lot during my lessons and have made many new friends.
Oxford summer school was one of the best experiences I’ve had in life, on the first day I was submissive and nervous but I got to make amazing friends which let me become more comfortable. From the counselors to the oxford environment, everything was great. would recommend to teenagers wanting to get out of their comfort zone and experience something extraordinarily!
Oxford Royale Academy 4 star review on 7th August 2019
Well actually I think that oxford royale academy was really nice but I always like to put some space for improvement...I believe that it would be a magical experience for the students if they had the chance to stay in “old-styled” rooms..before I entered my room I was expecting for a vintage Middle Ages styled room like those in Harry Potter’s movies...But then I saw the blue electric door and I understood straight away ...I mean it’s wasn’t bad ...but I think it would be a nice experience ...
Hi Alexandra, We are really glad to hear that you had a good time during your time with ORA this summer. We are sad to hear that you were disappointed with the rooms, however, as much as we would love to have a more Harry Potter-esque theme to all the college facilities, these are the actual university rooms that the students of the college use while they study there during term time. It is important to retain that authenticity, as many students attending ORA are looking for the genuine university experience. It is important that they get that in all aspects, so that when they do choose to (or not to) study at the university they will have the experience all things to help them make that all-important decision. I do hope this helps you understand why we could not offer this. Kind regards Christie
I met some amazing people when I went to ORA and the staff were very friendly, there was a problem with getting the correct equipment for my course.
It was a very good college. The teacher were teaching very good. All were very kindly. But the beds and the rooms and bathroom were not so good.
Hi Sophia, We are so pleased to hear that you had a great learning experience and enjoyed your time with us. We are sad to hear that you were disappointed with the rooms and bathroom - these are university facilities and what the students of the college use while they study there. Is there anything specific that we could perhaps raise with the college? Kind regards Christie
best two weeks ever! I made some really really good friends and had so much fun - I am really sad to leave.
Hi there, Excellent to hear that you have made such good friends during your stay with us at Oxford Royale Academy. We hope your programme has left its impression on you and we look forward to welcoming you to Summer 2020, which will be bigger and better than ever. Best Wishes for the Future, Lili Oxford Royale Academy
Thanks you for such a good experience. I have never learn economic before but now I can know the basic theory of economic. I learn a lot of new things in Oxford and also make lots of new friends. The teachers are friendly. Thank u guys very much.
Oxford Royale Academy 4 star review on 3rd August 2019
The Summer was great. I had a warm welcome By the ORA Team. Through out the stay the councelors were very nice. I have to admit, I was a little bit disapointed by the st. Edmunds college at first, because it wasn‘t what I expected. Also I have to Tell you that my first physiks teacher was awful and a waste of Time. The second physiks teacher, John, was perfect and I wish I had had him from the beginning. What I struggled with this session, was the lack of time for lunch and the workload. Also would I have wished for more physikal activity’s in the afternoon. Other the stay was pretty amazing and I really enjoyed the last week. The only problem with ORA as a summerschool, is, that it only lasts for two weeks;) thank you very much for making this possible and I hope to see you next year again. Andrea Schmid
i really had an amazing time this summer, making new friends from all over the globe, learning all about the fascinating field of medicine, discovering oxford and much more.. thank you so much and i hope to see you again next summer! timotea barha✌🏽
Oxford Royale Academy 4 star review on 24th July 2019
Interesting, fun, good teaching, expensive
Oxford Royale Academy 4 star review on 20th July 2019
It has been a very enjoyable experience in which I was able to meet people from all around the world
Hi there, Thanks so much for sharing your experience of making international friends during your time studying with ORA. We really hope to welcome you for another enjoyable experience in Summer 2020. Best Wishes, Lili Oxford Royale Academy
Oxford Royale Academy is rated 4.85 based on 691 reviews