Oxford Royale Academy Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
2 - 3 Hours
Read Oxford Royale Academy Reviews

About Oxford Royale Academy:

Oxford's leading summer school and recent winner of the Queen's Award for Enterprise in 2019, with students living and studying in 9 different Oxford colleges, as well as Cambridge, London, St Andrews, Yale, St Mary's Ascot, and historic Yarnton Manor.

admin@oxford-royale.co.uk

Oxford Royale Academy 5 star review on 21st September 2019
Maryum Shaukat
Oxford Royale Academy 5 star review on 21st September 2019
Melina
I genuinely had such a good experience, met so many people and made a lot of new friends that I still keep in touch with. Not only do you make so many new memories, but also learn a lot and have fun in the courses you choose.
I had the privilege of spending two incredible weeks at Oxford Royal Academy in St Andrews. The teaching was incredible, the community was welcoming and the accommodation was top-notch.
Service was amazing and the price was reasonable. We had no problems money wise.
My summer at ORA was one of my best summers ever!!
I had the pleasure to spend the summer of 2018 in Oxford Royale Academy. I had an amazing time and had the opportunity to meet people from all over the world and make new friends. The teachers were very supportive and obliging and I learned a lot from their classes. I will always be grateful for the experience.
I’m Paula Garcia Charques, I’m sixteen and I’m from Spain, Barcelona. It has been a pleasure to spend 2 of my summers in a Oxfor Royale Academy summer course, at Clare College (Cambridge), in 2018 and 2019. Both years I took the New Perspective (13-15 years old) course, even though I had chosen different subjects each year. Everything was so amazing and better than I expected. So great that I have lived the experience twice. Although I was far from home it felt like I was in it. Getting to know other students from other countries was incredible and becoming friends with some of them even better. Also the teachers were very kind and attentive, paying attention to every student and making sure everyone was following the class with no problem. Of course the installations and staff in there were also impressively good. As a conclusion I can just thank ORA for the unique opportunity, and hoping to come soon another summer.
ThankYou.
Awesome experience
it was a very fun experience gave me an opportunity to meet so many new people and make so many new friends as well as learn alot through the classes and also get a small insight of college life
ORA was a brilliant part of two of my summers in high school. Both times, I had lots of fun during the classes, as they were mostly interactive and hence, I didn’t have the feeling of sitting in a class listening to a person talking; instead I felt part of the class and this made the learning experience even better. Both times, I met amazing people from all over the world as well! We spent some great moment both in and off campus and I can say that this friendship-building aspect of ORA is unique!
If there is anything intelligent that you want to look up, this is the place to search!!!!
Top 1 just
I loved it
ORA’s Virtual Summer School was an incredible experience! The Medical Course was surely eye opening to my future in medicine. I worked with outstanding teachers who ensured my learning was the top priority. I would recommend the medical course to anyone considering medicine as a future career, or for any subjects they might be interested in or want to learn more about.
It was very helpful and I enjoyed it a lot.
It was an amazing experience ! The teachers were nice and the content very clear and beneficial. I now feel much more prepared for Law courses at university.
It was an amazing experience but they should make the content more clear.
It was an excellent experience. Even though it was at times quite challenging it was an great experience and defiantly worth doing! Also the additional seminars regarding „how to write an application/personal statement“ were very helpful and beneficial.
It was definitely an eye-opening experience.
I attended ORA as a high schooler (Year 12) and it was honestly one of the best experiences I've had with summer school. The virtual medical course which I attended was extremely informative that was balanced with engaging discussions and presentations. As a high school student, my main priority was not learning everything but to "test out the waters" for potential university courses. I finished the week feeling much more prepared for UK university courses and the admissions process as well. I would definitely recommened ORA to prospective UK university students or just passionate students in general!
it was bery interesting