Oxford Royale Academy Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
2 - 3 Hours
Read Oxford Royale Academy Reviews

About Oxford Royale Academy:

Oxford's leading summer school and recent winner of the Queen's Award for Enterprise in 2019, with students living and studying in 9 different Oxford colleges, as well as Cambridge, London, St Andrews, Yale, St Mary's Ascot, and historic Yarnton Manor.

admin@oxford-royale.co.uk

Rachel C
Oxford Royale Academy 5 star review on 21st September 2019
Maryum S
I loved it
ORA’s Virtual Summer School was an incredible experience! The Medical Course was surely eye opening to my future in medicine. I worked with outstanding teachers who ensured my learning was the top priority. I would recommend the medical course to anyone considering medicine as a future career, or for any subjects they might be interested in or want to learn more about.
It was very helpful and I enjoyed it a lot.
It was an amazing experience ! The teachers were nice and the content very clear and beneficial. I now feel much more prepared for Law courses at university.
It was an amazing experience but they should make the content more clear.
It was an excellent experience. Even though it was at times quite challenging it was an great experience and defiantly worth doing! Also the additional seminars regarding „how to write an application/personal statement“ were very helpful and beneficial.
It was definitely an eye-opening experience.
I attended ORA as a high schooler (Year 12) and it was honestly one of the best experiences I've had with summer school. The virtual medical course which I attended was extremely informative that was balanced with engaging discussions and presentations. As a high school student, my main priority was not learning everything but to "test out the waters" for potential university courses. I finished the week feeling much more prepared for UK university courses and the admissions process as well. I would definitely recommened ORA to prospective UK university students or just passionate students in general!
it was bery interesting
The teachers were really kind and they managed to simplify very complex topics, making them easy to understand. I also really enjoyed what I was learning and the content I was taught.
The Oxford Royale Virtual Summer School made me happy because I learnt a lot of new information, met great people, and it was an overall new and very interesting experience.
well,firstly, I feel glad that I have the opportunity to hear this summer programme from others so that i can have the chance to attend this. I have to say that the two weeks I spend there is a definitely beautiful memory. i feel appropriate for counsellor taking care of me when I was allergic to uv light and feel sick. The classes I take are HUMAN SCIENCE & GLOBLE POLITICS. It is professors that make me feel warm and home. In addition, I must say that food made there is multiple and can be accepted by studens world wide! At the end, I do like the schedule made in summer school that we have a lot of spare time to do things we like. Just one thing to improve, I want to have sleep much earlier on night.
loved it in every way
Oxford Royale Academy 4 star review on 30th October 2019
The activities were amazing and everything was organised perfectly. I really liked the fact I could combine having fun, being independant and also improve my knowledge. I made new friends and I met people from all over the world. My favourite activity although I liked all of them was the masterclass and the punting. I feel very lucky I had the chance to go to the campus and I will never forget this experience which I wish everybody could have.
My stay in Oxford was so special and a great experience. In those two weeks I learned so many new things. The course I took was really helpful for making a decision for my future studies. I got to know so many different people from all over the world and made such nice friends. I will never forget those two weeks and I totally recommend everybody to go there.
Those 2 weeks in Oxford were the best weeks of my life. The course was fun and I met a lot of new people. On top of that, now I have a few new friends that will hopefully stay in my life for a long time. Thank you!
Oxford Royale Academy 5 star review on 3rd October 2019
The program on Oxford was absolutely amazing!! Plus all the activities they had were great to make friends from all over the world. We went punting, played football and basketball with the staff (which were great by the way) AND we still got the chance to visit London and watch a play in the theather!!
It was the best 2 weeks of my summer for sure
The program was very enlightening for anyone who loves learning, or even just to meet new people. We had a lot of opportunities to see the city of Oxford, and to explore the colleges. The course really gave an idea of how it would feel to study in Oxford, and helped me immensely to get a better idea of what I had to focus on before applying, as well as what to prepare for. I would definitely recommend this program as a brilliant way to spend your summer. It is the perfect balance between working hard academically, and still enjoying everything Oxford has to offer.
An experience to remember where i learned new things in my field of study and where i made amazing friends who i have stayed in contact with. Something everyone should take part in if they can.
My experience with ORA this summer was an exceptional one. I was awarded a full scholarship by ORA to attend its two-weeks Broadening Horizons Program, where I took courses on Political Science, Medical Biology, and Public Speaking & Debate. This program's academic depth and outstanding flexibility provided me with invaluble skills on each subject; and, most importantly, it gave me the confidence to make the choice to pursue a liberal degree--in social sciences and the humanities--rather than a scientific degree. The professors were amazing and their guidance was invaluble. The memories made and the knowledge gained were life-changing and they will forever motivate me to pursue my academic dreams and fullfill my true potential.
Oxford Royale Academy is rated 4.85 based on 672 reviews