Oxford Royale Academy Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Oxford Royale Academy

About Oxford Royale Academy: Oxford's leading summer school with students living and studying in 9 different Oxford colleges, Cambridge, London, St Andrews, Stanford, St Mary's Ascot as well as historic Yarnton Manor.

admin@oxford-royale.co.uk

Email, Live Chat, Telephone

How would you rate Oxford Royale Academy ?

"every part of the experience in ORA i think will stay in my fish memory for a long time: lessons (teachers who were so inspired by their subjects ), activities (kinky boots made me cry i have to admit), people (all staff were amazing, my roommate was a sweet pie, group mates were encouraging to actually do something) and tasty food (very important obviously) made two weeks fly as one second (maybe a bit more when i was doing presentations and writing essays but anyway). also wifi is everywhere! thank you for no-judgment atmosphere during both lessons and spare time, that was very important personally for me and helped to enjoy the process without thinking much about how i look from the side."
Dana
"When I first got to ORA a i was really scared, but then it really succeeded on changing how I felt about it. I met amazing new friends that I’m still in contact with until now, I even discovered my passion for creative writing that I didn’t know existed until after I graduated from ORA. It was truly an amazing experience that I would love to relive. The staff and counselors really made a difference at ORA due to their kindness and positive personality and I came home feeling achieved. There were so many different people with different backgrounds and it was so much fun getting know different cultures and also finding some people with the same culture as mine! I would definitely recommend ORA to anyone who wants to find out what they want to do in the future or try to start a new page by meeting different people and I hope I get to come back next year! And maybe even one day as a counselor too!"
"Oxford Royale Acedemy to me was an opportunity to learn things that I would never imagine me learning at the age of 15. I didn't learn things only academically but also things that will help my in my day to day life, like what is supply and demand and things like that. This course also gave me options to do activities that made the course extremely fun and made me learn facts about different cultures, like punting or the Hollywood experience. I also met many people from all over the world and it was amazing to learn from their countries and cultures. I did not only gain intellectual knowledge but also friends for life. Thank you"
"This was probably the most memorable, greatest and amazing experiences of my entire life. Not only did I make friends for life at Oxford Royale, but I developed the skills necessary to give me an edge in the medical school application process. I loved every single minute of it, the independence, my teacher, my class, the deans and counsellors, Steve, the scenery, the parties, the activities, I could literally go on forever. I would recommend it to everyone."
"The experience that Oxford Royale provided me with was one of the most memorable. I interacted and made friends with a diverse bunch of students with similar interests to my own. It gave me the opportunity to work toward an subject that I might choose to further and come back after the two weeks as a more independent individual. The classes were enthralling and creatively taught. A series of techniques and concepts were taught. I was pushed to work harder but have come back a more responsible and diligent person. It was the first time that I was not ‘coddled’ and truly given a chance to take care of myself. All the counsellors were approachable at all points of time. We were taken on a series of excursions but given a chance to also explore Oxford on our own and Get a taste of college life. For somebody that has had very bad experiences at courses in the past, this has truly changed my entire perspective. It’s helped me not on explore my chosen field and make lifelong friends, but also gain confidence and greatly contributed to my character. It gave me the chance to understand the responsibilities that are inherent with independence and opportunity. This was truly the best two weeks of my entire life."
"My time spent at Oxford Royale Academy was certainly an unforgettable experience. I was definitely nervous upon arrival but it took me a little over a day to feel accepted and loved by all the wonderful people I got to meet. Overall, my two week stay at Oxford was full of learning and fun with my new friends from numerous countries worldwide. I would love to do it again!"
"Super positive environment. Many fun activities-- a visit to London, the theatre, punting, and just the right amount of free time. Wide range of courses offered, competent educators. Some living quarters better than others."
"My ORAexperience was amazing. I had fun and met people from different countries. What I liked most was that I was able to get a clear idea of ​​what I want to become in the future. The time spent there taught me what I should expect in university which I’m really happy about."
"Oxford Royale Academy Summer School was an amazing experience and I’m sure that I will never forget it! I took the New Perspectives course, from which I choose three subjects: Physics & Chemistry, Human Biology and Essay Writing Skills. All the classes were interesting and gave me the opportunity to explore these areas further than I have the chance to do at school. I loved the teachers as well and all the members of the staff. They were always happy to help us, not only in classes but also outside of them, and that made this experience much better. But ORA is much more than just the classes, ORA is all about meeting people from all over the world and that’s what makes it so special. For example, I had the chance to meet people from Australia, Malaysia, Germany, USA, China, Italy, Madagascar, and from many other countries altogether. I never imagined I would identify myself with all these people, but the truth is that after the two weeks it seemed like we knew each other for much longer. Besides the classes, we had a lot of activities, for instance, I went punting, which is a traditional activity in Oxford, and I just loved it! We also went to London, to visit the Aquarium and the London Eye and to the Blenheim Palace, where we had a very relaxing time! Finally we had two parties, and they were by no means the best ones I have been in my life, the atmosphere was really cool, everyone was having fun and on account of the themes of the parties, everything was decorated according to them and it made them wonderful! Basically, ORA is a great opportunity to learn new things, to try new activities but mainly, ORA is an opportunity to make friends from all over the world, to know other cultures and to learn to live in a community where we respect each other and learn from each other, because we all came from different backgrounds and we all had different stories to tell!"
"It is a great experience at ORA.I especially adore the academic courses, as the teachers are really respectful to students and they’re knowledgeable . Through many group works and debates at class, I definitely made progress in my fields of interest. Also,councilors are laid-back and they made my experience wonderful and fulfilling"
"ORA was one of the best experiences of my life, I met some amazing people which I am still contacting. I hope I will continue to talk and communicate with them for the rest of my life. Overall had an amazing time!"
"It was really an amazing experience for me in this summer. I really enjoyed the time I spent in ORA summer school as I learned lots of academic knowledge and gained precious friendship. Overall, I love the intersection with every one of you in this summer."
"The staff was great, everything was perfectly managed, the campus was amazing, the courses were great, the activities were very nice (punting was fun :)) and I met amazing people who I will remember for my whole life. It was one of the best experiences of my life."
"Oxford Royale Academy had an amazing environment. Not only were there an array of several subject choices, but the staff and students at ORA made these two weeks the best summer I could ask for. The teachers were amazing as they were considerate and really passionate about their students making our learning and understanding really easy and interesting."
"The Oxford Royale Academy summer program I took part in this year was by far one of the most delightful experiences I've ever had. Not only does it teach you a lot about the course you're interested in, and not only do you have a lot of fun in class... but outside of class as well. There are a large variety of activities available for you to choose from and enjoy, and every single one of the staff members are without a doubt very friendly and charismatic. Plus, it's a great and easy way to make new friends from all over the world of which I still keep in contact with today."
"These two weeks in Oxford were absolutely incredible! I met many international people, I discovered the University life and I learnt interesting stuff during the courses. This was a life-changing experience. Also the counsellors and the teachers were so kind and enthusiastic! This summer school has also approved my english skills (writing, debating, presenting, ...). I would absolutely recommend this course."
"I really like the way of studying there and it’s very safe their the counselors were always friendly"
"At first I was a bit anxious to spend 2 weeks in a foreign country whithout knowing anyone. Now I am really glad I had this amazing opportunity to go to Oxford, meet so much people and to be able to learn a lot, not only about medicine but also about simple things in life and embrace new opportunities instead of being afraid. If I have another chance to participate, I would take it at any moment"
"It is really wonderful.I met dedicated counselors and professors,and excellent students here."
"Thank you for meeting friends from all over the world!!"
"I loved the 2 weeks experience in ORA. Everything was amazing. The teachers were very good and the staff was outstanding. In my opinion the best part was the friends who I made, that I don’t won’t to forget."
Oxford Royale Academy is rated 4.83 based on 495 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!