Orange Badge Mobility Solutions Reviews

of reviewers recommend Orange Badge Mobility Solutions
Read Orange Badge Mobility Solutions Reviews

About Orange Badge Mobility Solutions:

We know a thing or two about mobility. That’s because we’ve been retailing all types of mobility equipment from scooters to bathrooms for over 20 years. Those years of experience and expertise mean that today we’re proud to bring you the biggest range of mobility equipment in the South East, along with an unbeatable service that’s second to none.

However you place your order with Orange Badge, we take pride in the personal attention we give in understanding and meeting your needs, and always aim to exceed your expectations.

03442 16 16 16

info@orangebadge.co.uk

Orange Badge Mobility Services,Rise FarmCockshut RoadLewesEast SussexBN7 3PR

Tell us how Orange Badge Mobility Solutions made you happy
In particular, I found Mr. M. Robertson to be very efficient in the work he carried out at my property. He most certainly has excellent people skills and indeed is a credit to your company.
Great all round service , from pre-ordering my scooter due to stock shortages , to final safe delivery of a fully built up ready to go scooter . Thank you very much for a superb buying experience it is very much appreciated.
From our first visit with intention to buy to the final delivery 27/07 nothing but praise for all staff, very helpful and courteous. All items delivered as agreed and working. Only a faulty PCB to be replaced 01/08/22. We would certainly recommend orange badge to friends. DG & EM Ling.
Brilliant service. Ian and Rob fitted my stairlift, and did a grand professional job. Polite and tidy, and the stairlift has made my life so much easier. Highly recommend this company.
Excellent service from start to finish
Very happy with help and advice excellent service Susan curtis
I can't praise this chair enough. The more you thrash it the more it laughs at you!
What a pleasure to do business with Ben. He dealt with my questions with good humour & patience & has saved me quite a considerable amount of money by suggesting I asked my home insurer for a quote for my new vehicle. Well done that man!!!!
Very pleasant sales person , electrician, and installation engineer. All were efficient and helpful. Would recommend Orange badge to others.
First class sales & after sales service. My husband had significant problems assembling my portable scooter every time I needed to use it. Sales Director Spencer drove from Crawley to Chichester at the end of a working day to go through the process with him. Spencer also brought another scooter with him to replace the original if necessary. Excellent service. I would recommend this firm without hesitation.
Very pleased with my Brook stairlift. The transaction from selecting measuring and installing was first rate. Cannot fault the whole process.
Very professional courteous easy to talk to friendly a really pleasant experience.
I just wanted to register my "thank you" to Orange Badge for the very prompt response to our problem which we reported earlier today. I must admit that I was in a bit of panic not being able to make the stairlift work because my wife had a bad fall over Easter and is having to wear an enormous black boot which has to be worn till bones are repaired so did not know how I was going to get her up to our bedroom tonight....so All is now well. For us "oldies" prompt response makes all the difference panic and relief !! Thanks
I would definitely recommend Orange Badge. A walk-in bath installed, including having to relocate existing bathroom fittings, by an excellent fitter with great attention to detail and consideration for me while the work was being carried out. A great company offering a great service. Thank you
Totally recommend Orange Badge! The showroom at Lewes is fantastic with a large range of mobility products you can see and try. The staff are friendly, patient and knowledgeable. Great service, thank you!
We had a very dodgy salesman who gave my mum a kiss on the cheek as he left after we'd put the deposit on the stairlift. My mum only used the stairlift for two weeks and now we're having problems getting a refund on the warranty
We had 3 quotes, 2 of which were sell, sell, sell and then Orange Badge came asking how they could help. Problems were solved without fuss, Ian the fitter worked efficiently and I am thrilled with the engineering of the stair lift which has enabled me to stay in my home. Have recommended Orange Badge to others and thank you all. Have tried to give you 5 stars but it did not seem to work but certainly 5+ stars from me.
very quickly sorted after call placed
After a slight teething problems we are now very happy wityh the stairlift. Your representitive/ engineer called and rectified the problem. So all is well. Thank you
Functions OK but for a while had a noise near the top this has settled now but it does have squeaks and little noises at times and I am the only one using it and i am under 9 stone. Perhaps it will settle in time.
Orange Badge Mobility Solutions is rated 4.8 based on 181 reviews