Orange Badge Mobility Solutions Reviews

of reviewers recommend Orange Badge Mobility Solutions
Read Orange Badge Mobility Solutions Reviews

About Orange Badge Mobility Solutions:

We know a thing or two about mobility. That’s because we’ve been retailing all types of mobility equipment from scooters to bathrooms for over 20 years. Those years of experience and expertise mean that today we’re proud to bring you the biggest range of mobility equipment in the South East, along with an unbeatable service that’s second to none.

However you place your order with Orange Badge, we take pride in the personal attention we give in understanding and meeting your needs, and always aim to exceed your expectations.

03442 16 16 16

info@orangebadge.co.uk

Orange Badge Mobility Services,Rise FarmCockshut RoadLewesEast SussexBN7 3PR

Tell us how Orange Badge Mobility Solutions made you happy
Brilliant service, very fast and efficient delivery. We needed riser /recliner chair for our dad at very short notice. The guy in the showroom was very kind and understanding. The chair was delivered quickly and we were so grateful for the amazing customer service. Dad is thrilled with his new chair! Would highly recommend.
First class service from friendly, polite and helpful staff. The Kymco Agility scooter performs very well.
My previous review has been removed, I have not been contacted by orange badge to try and resolve my issue. Orange badge need to start resolving issues instead of ignoring them. After 3 months of trying to reason with them I have had to start reviewing.
Excellent advice and service. We feel reassured we are buying the right equipment .
My parents had a new bathroom fitted and it has helped them massively. The team were so polite and reliable. Will definitely be contacting them again. They are incredible.
I have just had a stairlift fitted and from my wife falling down the stairs to fitting was a week.No problem at all with the good service and fitting of the stairlift
Fantastic, efficient and helpful service from purchase through to delivery.
How much will my double adjustable bed cost me please
FANTASTIC MACHINE FANTASTIC SERVICE
Sales department were very helpful and the fitters were excellent.
Although we had to wait a week for the engineer to come - once here he diagnosed and corrected the fault quickly and efficiently. A very pleasant young man!
I cannot recommend this company highly enough! From ordering right through to delivery they have been friendly and efficient. The bed we ordered is top quality too.
Ordering over the phone was easy and they were very helpful giving advice on which item would suit us best.
Delivery team were very polite, tidy and careful when moving such a large piece of furniture around her house for us.
So, so pleased with this service. THANK YOU!
Lovely customer service happy with product an friendly service
I ordered two reclining chairs by phone and was told that they were in stock and would be delivered a week later. When the following week I had not heard from them, I phoned and was told there was a delay with the supplier but delivery would be by the end of the next week. When they still had not contacted me when the chairs had not arrived, I had to phone again and was informed finally they would be with me the start of the following week.
The chairs arrived in delivery window and are fine and the delivery guys were helpful and friendly.
The frustrating part and lower rating is because no one kept me informed, I having to chase them to find out what was happening.
Very good service . Very helpful
Excellent service all round along with great team work. All what was said was done to a very high standard
I would highly recommend Orange Badge to anyone.
Thank you all so much for your help it's been very much appreciated. l love the Invacare Orion Pro.

Regards
Annette Harler
Great service nice people Ben and Rob. Could not get better service.
We are having problems so don’t think I should write one yet.
Joanne Burnett
We have now bought 2 mobility scooters, a rise and recline armchair, and a riser double bed from Orange badge. Every member of staff we have dealt with have been friendly, courteous and helpful. The delivery men too have been great. I would highly recommend this company.
From my first contact by phone to your engineers visit the entire experience was professional so I will certainly use your services again & recommend you
Orange Badge Mobility Solutions is rated 4.87 based on 135 reviews