Orange Badge Mobility Solutions Reviews

of reviewers recommend Orange Badge Mobility Solutions
Read Orange Badge Mobility Solutions Reviews

About Orange Badge Mobility Solutions:

We know a thing or two about mobility. That’s because we’ve been retailing all types of mobility equipment from scooters to bathrooms for over 20 years. Those years of experience and expertise mean that today we’re proud to bring you the biggest range of mobility equipment in the South East, along with an unbeatable service that’s second to none.

However you place your order with Orange Badge, we take pride in the personal attention we give in understanding and meeting your needs, and always aim to exceed your expectations.

03442 16 16 16

info@orangebadge.co.uk

Orange Badge Mobility Services,Rise FarmCockshut RoadLewesEast SussexBN7 3PR

Tell us how Orange Badge Mobility Solutions made you happy
friendly,punctual& efficient. demonstration was excellent. came out to fit a twin power pack very happy with this.
marvellous service thanks to simon, he pulled out all the stops to get me a bathlift which I needed urgently, previous supplier stopped working. he sorted out a scooter that was required urgently. SIMON is a great asset to orange badge. thanks to all the staff at orange badge. wouldn't hesitate to use this service again.
happy with the service provided
Very pleased with the installation. Rob very attentive to detail, first class workmanship
Excellent stairlift and excellent service.
Very pleased with Orange Badge! I visited their huge showroom on a Monday, met Paul for a lengthy and informative chat, and discussed the benefits of the various stairlifts in the showroom. He came out to our home (an hour away) the following morning, made the survey, and we were delighted that our Bruno stairlift was then quickly installed by Rob, just eight days later! This stairlift has made such a difference for my wife, who was finding the stairs a bit of an issue, but the operation of the kit is so easy, comfortable and quiet, I often use it just for the ride! We're considering other assistance soon, like a better shower etc., and won't be looking elsewhere!
Orange Badge Mobility Solutions 5 star review on 20th July 2021
We needed advice regarding products for a parent with mobility issues. The team were helpful, kind and gave us ideas and advice which was very good.
Once they have your money you are forgotten after sales service does not exist in this company, as for the maintenance woman can't relay a simple message not sure if it's poor training, laziness or plain stupid to ask an engineer to call me !! Not difficult is it.? They just don't care.
Ordered a mobility scooter from them, paid deposit because they said it needed to be ordered. Three months later we rung them up several times, they eventually said it would take another three months to deliver it and laughed at my mum then hang the phone up.
Excellent service arrived on time on all visits, fitting was carried out with efficiency and cleanliness, explanation and practical demonstration was very good. All round excellent.
Having had a new scooter delivered on a Monday it appeared that there was a fault with either the charger,battery or scooter,as charging over a couple of days didn’t show any power.Friday of the same week they delivered another new scooter and charger.What support and service.
First class service. Will always recommend OBM !
Brilliant service, very fast and efficient delivery. We needed riser /recliner chair for our dad at very short notice. The guy in the showroom was very kind and understanding. The chair was delivered quickly and we were so grateful for the amazing customer service. Dad is thrilled with his new chair! Would highly recommend.
First class service from friendly, polite and helpful staff. The Kymco Agility scooter performs very well.
My previous review has been removed, I have not been contacted by orange badge to try and resolve my issue. Orange badge need to start resolving issues instead of ignoring them. After 3 months of trying to reason with them I have had to start reviewing.
Excellent advice and service. We feel reassured we are buying the right equipment .
My parents had a new bathroom fitted and it has helped them massively. The team were so polite and reliable. Will definitely be contacting them again. They are incredible.
I have just had a stairlift fitted and from my wife falling down the stairs to fitting was a week.No problem at all with the good service and fitting of the stairlift
Fantastic, efficient and helpful service from purchase through to delivery.
How much will my double adjustable bed cost me please
Orange Badge Mobility Solutions is rated 4.82 based on 147 reviews