Orange Badge Mobility Solutions Reviews

of reviewers recommend Orange Badge Mobility Solutions
Read Orange Badge Mobility Solutions Reviews

About Orange Badge Mobility Solutions:

We know a thing or two about mobility. That’s because we’ve been retailing all types of mobility equipment from scooters to bathrooms for over 20 years. Those years of experience and expertise mean that today we’re proud to bring you the biggest range of mobility equipment in the South East, along with an unbeatable service that’s second to none.

However you place your order with Orange Badge, we take pride in the personal attention we give in understanding and meeting your needs, and always aim to exceed your expectations.

03442 16 16 16

info@orangebadge.co.uk

Orange Badge Mobility Services,Rise FarmCockshut RoadLewesEast SussexBN7 3PR

Tell us how Orange Badge Mobility Solutions made you happy
I cannot recommend this company highly enough! From ordering right through to delivery they have been friendly and efficient. The bed we ordered is top quality too.
Ordering over the phone was easy and they were very helpful giving advice on which item would suit us best.
Delivery team were very polite, tidy and careful when moving such a large piece of furniture around her house for us.
So, so pleased with this service. THANK YOU!
Lovely customer service happy with product an friendly service
Excellent service all round along with great team work. All what was said was done to a very high standard
I would highly recommend Orange Badge to anyone.
Thank you all so much for your help it's been very much appreciated. l love the Invacare Orion Pro.

Regards
Annette Harler
Great service nice people Ben and Rob. Could not get better service.
We have now bought 2 mobility scooters, a rise and recline armchair, and a riser double bed from Orange badge. Every member of staff we have dealt with have been friendly, courteous and helpful. The delivery men too have been great. I would highly recommend this company.
From my first contact by phone to your engineers visit the entire experience was professional so I will certainly use your services again & recommend you
Extremely friendly staff who were all very knowledgeable. They attended my business professionally and exceptionally informed. I have no hesitation in recommending this company to anyone seeking mobility aids.very knowledgeable. They attended my business professionally and exceptionally informed. I have no hesitation in recommending this company to anyone seeking mobility aids.
Efficient and kind. Tom was wonderful
Good communication, great service
Grateful that the work I needed doing could be done at my home by Orange Badge fitter.
Much appreciated.
Excellent friendly service. Prompt and reliable.
Extremely impressed. Instant response to call out calls with friendly, helpful people. Would highly recommend this first class product and business for the disabled.
Our item had to be ordered and we were informed on telephone of its arrival at Orange Badge Mobility.Item was delivered and installed by a very pleasant and courteous engineer.
We were very satisfied with the service Re our Sons wheel chair.

Yours sincerely Mr and Mrs Wells
Perfect. Goods supplied fulfilled my need. Thankyou.
My current stairlift purchased from Orange Badge is my fourth lift in 20+ years and is by far the best and most reliable one I have ever had, going hand in hand with the best after sales service I have received also. I have not a negative word to say about Orange Badge, their service is great, their engineers are thorough and clearly knowledgeable and everyone I have spoken to are so helpful and committed to giving good customer service - and do so! Thank you and long may our relationship prosper.
very good service
Extremely helpful and good service
very impressed with attention to small detail and concern of customer. Small adjustments made that have now reassured.
very friendly and efficient service. Thank You.
Orange Badge Mobility Solutions is rated 4.86 based on 79 reviews