Orange Badge Mobility Solutions Reviews

of reviewers recommend Orange Badge Mobility Solutions
Read Orange Badge Mobility Solutions Reviews

About Orange Badge Mobility Solutions:

We know a thing or two about mobility. That’s because we’ve been retailing all types of mobility equipment from scooters to bathrooms for over 20 years. Those years of experience and expertise mean that today we’re proud to bring you the biggest range of mobility equipment in the South East, along with an unbeatable service that’s second to none.

However you place your order with Orange Badge, we take pride in the personal attention we give in understanding and meeting your needs, and always aim to exceed your expectations.

03442 16 16 16

info@orangebadge.co.uk

Orange Badge Mobility Services,Rise FarmCockshut RoadLewesEast SussexBN7 3PR

Tell us how Orange Badge Mobility Solutions made you happy
I ordered two reclining chairs by phone and was told that they were in stock and would be delivered a week later. When the following week I had not heard from them, I phoned and was told there was a delay with the supplier but delivery would be by the end of the next week. When they still had not contacted me when the chairs had not arrived, I had to phone again and was informed finally they would be with me the start of the following week.
The chairs arrived in delivery window and are fine and the delivery guys were helpful and friendly.
The frustrating part and lower rating is because no one kept me informed, I having to chase them to find out what was happening.
Orange Badge Mobility Solutions is rated 4.86 based on 79 reviews