Oplex Careers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Oplex Careers
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Oplex Careers Reviews

About Oplex Careers:

Oplex Careers Reviews. Oplex Careers provide a wide range of high quality training courses that help people all over the world to gain new skills, qualifications or simply update their knowledge.

info@oplexcareers.com

26 York StreetLondon

Tell us how Oplex Careers made you happy
I am glad to have a short course with Oplex careers. The learning modules were flexible enough with easy language to understand and comprehend relating to daily activities of human nature.
Hi just can’t access this course won’t log on waste of money
Great company, great courses
The course I’m currently doing is Special Educational Needs, the slides are very helpful alongside my knowledge from studying L2 Early Years Practitioners and L3 Support Teaching and Learning. I would recommend your site to friends and family.
Brilliant course, really interesting and beneficial in my work with SEN within a primary school
Very informative course, I have completed my reading within a week. I loved the fact the each module had a quiz at end and the material is pretty easy to understand and the site is easy to browse. The reason why is rated with 4 stars instead of 5, is due to some autographic mistakes I spotted in the course of the slides to beginning with. Secondly, the quiz questions at the end of the modules could be more challenging in order to help the reader train their minds and really pay attention and re-visit the pages back. Thirdly, the theories are not referenced. It should provide us with a reference to allow the students to explore the theories more, and reference them in their studies further. Lastly the students should guaranteed access to download the materials and print them if they wish, since we are already paying for it. Nevertheless, It is an amazing platform and I loved the courses I purchased already and I will certainly be purchasing a few more courses. Highly recommended.
Very happy with my purchase. Was able to study around my 2 children and I successfully passed the course. I now have my first job interview this week since I recieved my certificate so thank you so much for enabling me to study.
is good but uptill now i have not gotten my certificate both soft and hard copy
Excellent service
My certificate came very quickly, and it was presented in a professional way
I enjoy my courses but again I have found some mistakes in exam answers. I have written to you about this. Thank you 😊
Fast, efficiently and professional! Well done guys!
Amazing detailed and easy-to-access courses. Will definitely call back.
Very good!!! 👍👍👍
I bought two courses via this site and I'm not happy at all. They have not updated the basic informations as tax rates, minimum wage and much more! It is usless to learn all principles if they are out of date!
Very quick as given access to your course
Oplex Careers is a very excellent . I Finish my BSL LEVEL 3 course ,They help with references when job agency ask for . they have help me to get into my career job. as due to this pandamic everything is changing .
very good courses, well explained and good to study at home at your own speed and online assistance if needed
very good.
I haven't received it yet over two weeks after ordering.
Oplex Careers is rated 4.43 based on 4,385 reviews