Oplex Careers Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Oplex Careers

About Oplex Careers: Oplex Careers Reviews. Oplex Careers provide a wide range of high quality training courses that help people all over the world to gain new skills, qualifications or simply update their knowledge.

info@oplexcareers.com

26 York StreetLondon

Tell us how Oplex Careers made you happy

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
customer service
Joshua B
"I have thoroughly enjoyed taking my TEFL on Oplex. They have been nothing but supportive and fast to respond when help is required! I will definitely recommend this site to my friends and family :)"
Manuel N
"I have enjoyed the whole experience and the site is very user friendly and easy to navigate , will purchase more courses in the future and very happy with the outcome of my course as and got my certificate with Higher Destinction and would recommend OPLEX CARREERS to anyone 👍!"
Nichola J
"Very simple and easy to access the portal. The team were extremely helpful and I am looking forward to starting another course."
"Hi I'm letting you know that I can honestly say that, I am very excited about the course that I have completed. I am looking for my next course with you, and I would encourage anyone to take the courses with you. Thank you for your time and effort in making it easy to use and understand. Ian Miles"
"My Daughter is Home Educated,I purchased the courses for her.we are very happy with the course material provided.She has completed her sign language course and received her certificate.She is looking at more so she can put together a portfolio ,hopefully will help her to go to college. Thank you so much."
"Informative & well-constructed learning material and resources"
"These are great comprehensive courses but there's a lot of spelling a grammar mistakes throughout the presentations."
"So far so good although I haven't finished the course yet. Seems simple to use and very useful to progress your career or find new skills"
"I did the SEN level 5 course.I am really happy as not only achieved a certificate but also learned a lot & for sure I will use all the information... For sure I will continue with my studies through Oplex Careers."
"I really enjoy doing these courses but difficult when you have short memory would be better to be able to download all literature first to be able to look back on"
"Great thank you."
"Excellent material, accessible and memorably presented, thoroughly tested and immediately applicable."
"Very inspired by the choice of courses, I'm on my second already! I'm a Reiki Master and wanted to offer Reiki to the dogs I walk daily. This course has been very helpful. The second course I've started (advanced Reiki) I hope will give my desire to go deeper with more theory a good stretch! The courses are a good price for this. Thank you."
Hello Bobbie,

Thanks for your great review!

We hope you enjoy your Reiki Advanced Course as much as you enjoyed your Animal Reiki Course!

Oplex Careers Team
"I found the Canine Assisted Therapy Course very in depth and helpful in my learning program for working with my dog in assisted therapy. I did feel that some of the questions and information was american based but apart from that was what I expected."
Hello Janet,

Thanks for your review.

Great to hear you enjoyed your course.

I will be sure to pass on your comments to the tutor team.

Oplex Careers Team
"Great courses and easy to use"
Hello Wendy,

Thanks for your review!

Oplex Careers Team
"The courses are good and the certificates are professional, however the “student” card is worthless, it doesn’t work where the NUS card did. Coop won’t accept it, so I would say, do the course but do not pay for the student card."
Hello,

Thanks for your review.

We are happy to hear you are enjoying the courses.

The Oplex Careers Student Card is a card to show you are currently studying with us.

The card will give you discount in selected stores, the selection of stores that accept the card will differ in different areas.

We are sorry to hear that your local Co-Op does not accept your card although we do suggest trying in a range of stores.

Oplex Careers Team
"Fabulous training material, facilitating professional development, enhance your CV, performance perfect!"
"Excellent course with a good structure, coupled with great customer service."
"I found the Minute Taking course fairly useful, but it was very basic. I completed all training sections and the final test in about 1 hour, and passed with 95%. I have never done minute taking so it was a good intro, but sayings it a 40hr course worth £200 is a lie."
Hello,

Thanks for your review.

Glad to hear you enjoyed your course.

The 40 hours is a recommended time to take the course in.

The time it takes you to complete the course depends on your learning style.

Oplex Careers Team
"Enjoyed doing my pet sitting/walking course x"
"Brilliant courses"
"I really appreciate the service and reading material provided by Oplex Careers. I did not think that the course material would be as useful as it is."
Oplex Careers is rated 4.44 based on 2,663 reviews