Oplex Careers Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend Oplex Careers

About Oplex Careers: Oplex Careers Reviews. Oplex Careers provide a wide range of high quality training courses that help people all over the world to gain new skills, qualifications or simply update their knowledge.

info@oplexcareers.com

26 York StreetLondon

Live Chat, Email

How would you rate Oplex Careers?

Polly-Ann G
"I just want to say well done to oplex Career team who put together these courses ,you are doing a great job because lot of people like me cannot go to college at the moment, because we have children and working at the same time.But you make it possible for us you are doing a fantastic job thank you very much.I wouldn't change a thing ,I love being a student. Kind regards Polly-Ann."
Angela S
"I haven't started on my course as yet, but all the other courses I've taken in the past through Oplex Careers were verty well put together and I have learnt a lot. I would definitely recommend Oplex Careers. I still intend to go on further courses."
Louise R
"I’ve purchased both my course bundle & now a certificate as I passed & it was very easy, helpful when I enquired & delivery was very quick!!"
"Poor service! Requested a refund as I felt I had been mislead and I’ve heard nothing since!"
Posted 1 hour ago
"It was good."
"I have completed 2 courses, discounted prices were too good not to take advantage of. Recommend."
"While I really enjoyed the course - I have not received my certificate as yet."
"Really educative and very easy to learn. Quite affordable. You are the best."
"This course has all the information needed and explains the point very clearly to understand."
"Fantastic experience. Enjoyed the course."
"Great tool and a comprehensive module framework that you can refer to once completed. Would highly recommend Oplex for extending your knowledge. Good quality cert. Worth paying a little extra for. Di"
"Great course"
"Being a mum of two very small children whilst I can using Oplex Carreers has helped me gain experience in different fields and possibly give me an opportunity in other door opening thank you so much oplex"
"Some good content but a lot that was poorly worded and ambiguous as well. Some of the questions in the tests and final exam contained spelling and grammatical errors. Some of the questions were vague and misleading. Often they were subjective yet only allowed for 1 correct answer. I found myself trying to guess what they wanted rather than feeling confident of what a correct answer would be. My certificate arrived today. It is printed at a diagonal on the plain white paper and has a foil sticker on it. Very poor, considering that additional an additional £9.99 payment was required for this hard copy. I would not recommended Oplex Careers."
"Disappointed to find out these are not qualifications but called more personal development. Can be completed very quickly not like to estimated hours shown. Overall felt disappointed. You can an emailed copy of the certificate but have to pay £9.99 to also get sent a copy on card."
"The course was straight forward to understand which makes it easy for mr to complete and pass with an excellent grade. I will definitely recommend Oplex Careers any day and anytime."
"Was good but final assessment didn’t challenge me enough - don’t feel like I’ve learnt a lot!"
"I was satisfied with the purchase."
"This course was simple and informative. When I did have a query it was about another course and my query was answered straight away and explained everything perfectly."
"I've completed several Oplex Courses I find them interesting and informative Good value for money and recommend highly"
"Very informative and the certificate was sent very promptly!"
"Great experience. Very informative throughout and did everything as expected. Enjoyed the course and the added knowledge I have gained."
"Good information about the course helped doing the little tests afterwards thank you"
Oplex Careers is rated 4.43 based on 2,161 reviews