Oplex Careers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Oplex Careers
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Oplex Careers Reviews

About Oplex Careers:

Oplex Careers Reviews. Oplex Careers provide a wide range of high quality training courses that help people all over the world to gain new skills, qualifications or simply update their knowledge.

info@oplexcareers.com

Modesta
Oplex Careers 5 star review on 7th October 2020
Clair T
Oplex Careers 5 star review on 24th September 2020
I am very satisfied with this course.
Wonderful experience, will definitely undertake another course with this provider.
It’s been so interesting and informative since I began my course. All I can say Oplex Careers offers you the best.
Very clear to follow and your incredibly thought provoking course (Autism awareness)
Good content and I felt like everything was covered. I will definitely be looking into more courses with Oplex
Service very good
Oplex careers is a broad course and easy to understand and learn
I did the Teaching Assistant level 3 course. It's very informative and very well presented!
I really enjoyed doing this training!
The courses are more indepth than short courses I have completed through other companies, I have learned a lot from the courses I have completed and intend to do more.
I ordered hard copies of my certificate as they are more professional than a digital copy and it was on my doorstep within a couple of days.
Interesting as it gave me an insight into what is now covered in GCSE science key stage 3.
I found the course very easy to follow. I’ve worked for many years as a classroom assistant in a large secondary school but never completed a specific course. I have a masters degree ln English Literature and lots of experience with children. I think the course was very straightforward and dealt well with the basics. Nothing can compare with actually doing the job though. My only concern is whether the course will be recognised by the Education Authority of Northern Ireland. I couldn’t find it on their JNC circular.
Fantastic
simple and easy, I recommend it to anyone.
I love all the courses that i have done to date. All very informative and i have professional certificates now. Thank you
enrolled on two course , and so far it's been an amazing experience. The vast amount of effort and knowledge put in the structure of the course cannot go unnoticed to anyone that has enrolled. The website is easy to navigate through, the support team is always available when you need them & most of all, everyone has been so helpful.
I have done many courses with oplex courses, which I have really enjoyed , and passed Them all
Thankyou
Mrs joanne oneill
I really enjoy the courses. I’ve achieved a lot thank you to this site
👍👍👍 I recommend
Good course
I took part in the HLTA course and found it at times to be very interesting. The modules are short and digestible and have a multiple choice quiz at the end. I enjoyed the course and would recommend it to anyone who is wanting to up-skill their TA profession.
Thank you very much for your interesting and well structured Anti Money Laundering course!
Oplex Careers is rated 4.44 based on 4,135 reviews