Oplex Careers Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Oplex Careers

About Oplex Careers: Oplex Careers Reviews. Oplex Careers provide a wide range of high quality training courses that help people all over the world to gain new skills, qualifications or simply update their knowledge.

info@oplexcareers.com

26 York StreetLondon

How would you rate Oplex Careers?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Why not write another review on a recent company you have used and be in with a chance to win Ā£250 Amazon Gift Card. Review Another Company

Kingsley D
Verified Buyer
"Very concise"
"it has loads of courses and it has helped me gain a lot more information about SEN so I can further my carer."
"Oplex offer sensable courses."
"I haven't started my course yet but am looking forward to getting started next week. The course was easy to find and easy to book."
"Easy to understand course"
"The course study material is very good, very detailed."
"The modules are very easy to remember and are written in a straightforward accessible way."
"Excellent"
"Very happy because I see the certificate I believe to get a job in future..."
"Fran smith I did a nail technician course and passed with distinction and hairdressing level 3 and passed with higher distinction and first aid at work course and passed with distinction very pleased with all three courses would recommend them highly I’m now going to do level 4 hairdressing"
"I am a recently retired ambulance and first -aid worker and I needed a simple way to retain some of my skills and knowledge. This Oplex course really helped to achieve that."
Dikeledi M
Verified Buyer
"The course were extremely affordable The guidance is easy to follow and understand One is given enough and convenient time to study"
"Convenient to study online."
"very pleased with oplex careers I'm thankfully to everyone I started a level 3 course in Midwifery nd I've only gone nd passed with distinction so happy šŸ¤—šŸ¤—šŸ¤—"
"Generally good, however tend to repeat themselves. I've completed 2 exercises in full - AML, which covered everything well and HRM Level 2, there are a couple of duplicated pages on module 4, Employee Relations, again useful for the basics. Test at end of each module are helpful too"
"Really good courses giving me an opportunity to afford what I truly want to accomplish in life great site and great courses thank you poked careers!!!"
"I have studied nearly 11 courses with Oplex and enjoyed every minute. They are very informative and work related and Oplex has helped boost my confidence no end. I cannot recommend you highly enough :)"
"I am glad that i found this course, is helping a lot . I am so happy."
"I was very happy having more knowledge through the course I did with Oplex Careers. The course are understanding and well presented, I really enjoyed the course."
"Good course. Still waiting for cert. though"
Oplex Careers is rated 4.47 based on 1,571 reviews