Oplex Careers Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Oplex Careers

About Oplex Careers: Oplex Careers Reviews. Oplex Careers provide a wide range of high quality training courses that help people all over the world to gain new skills, qualifications or simply update their knowledge.

info@oplexcareers.com

26 York StreetLondon

How would you rate Oplex Careers?

"The course price was really cheap ,the course material was good and enjoyable. I enjoyed every bit on if and I am looking forward into studying more with Oplex Careers."
Marie H
"It was so easy and simple to use. I passed my course in two days with a merit. Thank you. I'm currently looking at my next course."
"There's no other way to explain it other then " I loved it " I scored a higher distinction and it has definitely benefitted me."
"Interesting course. Set out into easy manageable sections. Support available if it was needed. I would recommend oplex courses to everybody that wanted to do further learning."
"The refund guarantee is a joke. I asked for one without even looking at the course content and was told no refund due to t and C. I could have picked another course but I got it on an offer, so not to bothered Had I paid the hundreds of pounds for one I would be going ballistic. This is not a qualification just a personal development course. It would be cheaper to trawl the internet and have a few lessons with a qualified tutor."
Kayleigh F
Verified Buyer
"Ecstatic , I can't wait to complete more courses x"
"Very easy to use, the format is set to a high standard. Very quick delivery of certificate."
"The ease of starting the course without trouble or complications especially the evaluation to acquire the certificate seems excellent. I recommend it to everyone all is safe and reliable and very professional"
"I love the short course here but I saw in the internet that this is recognise of any award winning body which is pity but the courses here is easy to undertand whatever your qualification is, although this is not recognise still thankful that I learned so much plus its expand my knowledge"
"fast and efficiant. Easy too purchase and pay."
"Great courses offered at excellent price and service to further enhance my professional development, what more could you ask for?!"
"Very easy to choose courses that I liked. and no rush to get the courses done"
"I enjoyed the course, it was not as big as i thought it was and thought it was expensive for what it was especially when I had to pay an extra £9.99 for a hard copy certificate. I think that should be included in the price."
"I highly recommend this website because it has such a range of courses at brilliant prices. I’ve recommended 3 friends who are all taking courses now. The courses are displayed in a way so that they’re easy to understand and the modules are broken down in manageable chunks. So far I’m on my 7th course from Oplex Careers and I definitely plan to do more. The staff are always quick to respond if there’s any technical issues :) I highly recommended them if you’re looking for a new course to study."
"improved my knowledge and skills"
"Quick and easy to get started and well informed all the way through via emails. On completing my Assessment I quickly received my Certificate via email, I will use them again for future development courses."
"Quick and easy to get started and well informed all the way through via emails. On completing my Assessment I quickly received my Certificate via email, I will use them again for future development courses. Thank you for being a website that is so straightforward to use."
"Excellent course"
"I keep coming back to Oplex Careers because they make their courses fun and easy to understand."
CHRISTINE E
Verified Buyer
"It would be nice if the name of the registrar is included in the certificate to make it look more professional. The course was great! I enjoyed it. Might buy again in the future. Thank you!"
Francesca G
Verified Buyer
"It wasn’t made clear the portal and course couldn’t be accessed immediately when purchased. I’ve received a pdf certificate however, the skill detailed looks naff and I have sent a number of emails about it with no response. Other than that I like the set up, the look of the portal. There were a number of spelling and grammar mistakes within the course which I didn’t expect though, which you should amend so that it comes across more professional"
Margaret R
Verified Buyer
"It was very easy to log into & very helpful"
"Helped me pass my course so I can get a better job thanks"
Oplex Careers is rated 4.46 based on 1,728 reviews