Oplex Careers Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend Oplex Careers

About Oplex Careers: Oplex Careers Reviews. Oplex Careers provide a wide range of high quality training courses that help people all over the world to gain new skills, qualifications or simply update their knowledge.

info@oplexcareers.com

26 York StreetLondon

Tell us how Oplex Careers made you happy

Live Chat, Email
"I never thought for 1 minute that i could complete a course at my age , or been able to afford to do one. I have enjoyed every minute of it and passed it and now on to my follow on course .The courses are informative and easy to follow .and would certainly recommend them to any one young or older ."
Polly-Ann G
"I just want to say well done to oplex Career team who put together these courses ,you are doing a great job because lot of people like me cannot go to college at the moment, because we have children and working at the same time.But you make it possible for us you are doing a fantastic job thank you very much.I wouldn't change a thing ,I love being a student. Kind regards Polly-Ann."
Angela S
"I haven't started on my course as yet, but all the other courses I've taken in the past through Oplex Careers were verty well put together and I have learnt a lot. I would definitely recommend Oplex Careers. I still intend to go on further courses."
"I have found the course I signed up for excellent I was so impressed with the service I, have started another one"
"I was so pleased with my Business Administration course so I decided to do the Customer Service course with yourselves. However I am a little disappointed with the format of this course. It said there will be end of module tests to help you assess progress as you go along, however there is not. Also the modules are just presented as streams of text. I enjoyed the business administration course because it was in a power point format. Besides that the course registration went through very quickly and I could get started within 12 hours of ordering."
"Am very happy with OPLEX Course . It’s very Beneficial & useful khowledge good customer service easy to use"
"Excellent course, very easy to purchase online. All the information was easy to follow and I got my certificate within one working day :)"
"Yes I have purchased a item I am still waiting for it 3 days later will give you a review When I received it thank you Maxine small"
"Generally I was happy with the courses by now. Because of that I bought on 4th December 2018 the course relating to health and social work. I paid for it, but I did not receive the course by now."
"very good struggled a little bit with the question but still good course good price"
"Very impressed with the course content and very user friendly really enjoyed all aspects of the course. Efficient and effective way to learn and qualify as a professional"
"Fab easy to read well laid out Web page. An easy access to u info required"
"Easy to find a course relevant to my interests, even easier to sign up and then the access to the learning portal and my course have been incredibly straightforward. The course materials are totally relevant and very well structured. It’s been a joy to work through the content. I can only thank Oplex for making the end to end process so clear and simple."
"Oplex was amazing value. because of this ive managed to extend my services by acheiving more certificates at amazing prices. excellent speedy delivery of the certificates. ill be back to build my business further. thank you"
"Hello, i am writting to say that Oplex Careers have Very Good review from me Congratilations regards Adelina Borisova"
"Excellent"
"I have taken level 3&4 in bookkeeping and passed with higher distinction, does this mean I can legally start a freelance bookkeeper business with this qualification as looking through the HMRC it seems this is not an accredited certificate ,video need to know as I am not sure if I am allowed to trade without an HMRC accreditation"
"Enjoyed it thoroughly, great quality for the price. Only thing I would say is that I know the recommended time is 80 hours, but I think that's based on the person. I completed the course in 2 hours."
"A course that can be completed quickly which I found extremely useful."
"I was a little put off when I found spelling/grammar errors. But happy with the questions."
"I haven't receivey hard copy of my certificate, what is going on"
Hello,

Thank you for your review.

I can see that your certificate is currently being processed and sent again from our office.

If there is anything else feel free to email us - info@oplexcareers.com.

Thank you.
"This is the second course I have purchased from Oplex Careers, due to the fantastic reduced price, and the ease of using the site."
Hello,

Thank you for your review.

Glad to hear you have enjoyed your courses!

Thanks.
"I am very happy with the help and advice that the Oplex Careers has given me when i asked about the courses i was interested in and what offers were they to help me"
Hello Christopher,

Thanks for your review.

Glad to hear you have had a good experience with our Support Team!

Thanks.