Oplex Careers Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend Oplex Careers

About Oplex Careers: Oplex Careers Reviews. Oplex Careers provide a wide range of high quality training courses that help people all over the world to gain new skills, qualifications or simply update their knowledge.

info@oplexcareers.com

26 York StreetLondon

Live Chat, Email

How would you rate Oplex Careers ?

"The course price was really cheap ,the course material was good and enjoyable. I enjoyed every bit on if and I am looking forward into studying more with Oplex Careers."
Marie H
"It was so easy and simple to use. I passed my course in two days with a merit. Thank you. I'm currently looking at my next course."
"There's no other way to explain it other then " I loved it " I scored a higher distinction and it has definitely benefitted me."
"How long before I get my email to print off certificate?"
"Please request a review once I have completed the course that way you can truly get an honest opinion."
"I still have not received my certificates!! I need these to help promote my new business. Catherine Keenan"
"I enjoy studying with Oplex Careers and will highly Recommend this for any one. Excellent support from the staff."
"After not being able to access the on-line modules for my course, I contacted Oplex, asking for feedback. I am sorry to say that after a week, I contacted them again as I had heard nothing. I am still waiting . . ."
"I enjoy learning and refreshing my memory of the courses I have completed. I intend to do more in the future? It is a good way of improving job related skills and knowledge."
"Te course details are very informative and easy to access."
"I have encountered many problems, I have contacted you many times in as many ways as I could with only one, very unsatisfactory reply which was of no help whatsoever, I have nothing else to say, extremely disappointed, only trying to get through these courses so my money wasn't wasted as you were no help with your fabled 14 day guarantee."
Hi there,
Sorry to hear you r query was not dealt with to your satisfaction. I have your details in our system and will ensure someone in the team looks into this for you today before 5pm.
For now I hope this helps and feel free to get back in touch if there is anything else.

Thanks
"Using Oplex for my CPD is a very easy and enjoyable way to learn and fulfill my annual commitment"
"I highly recommend Oplex Careers as it has a wide range of course to choose from, whether you want to enhance your career opportunities in a field that you are working in or just taking an interest in a course that catches your eye. Oplex have great offers so get them while you can because they don't always be then you would have to pay full price. Take advantage while you can and just do it."
"Have really enjoyed doing the courses in animal care and am now hooked. Is great can do it in your own time and get a certificate at the end showing your knowledge of what you have learnt."
"I think the service you provide, the platform and the range of courses available are all excellent. However, I was very disappointed to find multiple mistakes in each module of my course, sometimes on every page, which gives a negative, unprofessional impression, especially given that my course was about teaching English. I can only comment on the Tefl Master's, as that's the only one I have taken, but you would benefit greatly from a thorough proofread and correction. That being said, the course was useful and I am glad I have done it."
"The course was very comprehensive yet easy to understand. I have taken a few courses through Oplex and have never been disappointed I highly recommend them for value, content and ease of use"
"I am very happy with cours l had done, easy way and helpful information."
"Excellent support from the staff"
"The material is high calibre and should be invaluable once I decide when to download the 30 day free trial from Sage."
"As I have only just purchased the courses and barely begun them it is hard to write a review at this stage. I would prefer to write something when I am further along or finishing"
"An easy to use website with clear guidance for the purchase and activation of your chosen course. The course itself is divided into units so it is handy for short periods of study and the end of module quiz consolidates the knowledge gained throughout."
"Excellent value for the courses. I enjoyed taking part and quick response from Oplex Careers."
"I love this course. It gave me a real simple understanding of Journalism and something I want to carry on doing. It was presented simply. Effective so I was able to re-take mock tests. Only thing I would improve is being able to carry on where you left off in the learning. I had to note where I was. I didn't get my correct certificate until the 3rd time of asking. Really happy with this course otherwise. So much so I have bought the advanced course."
Oplex Careers is rated 4.43 based on 1,962 reviews