Oplex Careers Reviews

Based on 4,501 reviews
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Oplex Careers Reviews

About Oplex Careers:

Oplex Careers Reviews. Oplex Careers provide a wide range of high quality training courses that help people all over the world to gain new skills, qualifications or simply update their knowledge.

info@oplexcareers.com

26 York StreetLondon

Tell us how Oplex Careers made you happy
Kudos to your organization
Can you please create a group for people on the course or programme ,do that we share ideas as students. Thank you
I did BSL level 1 about 15 years ago and hadn't used it for ages.Had I not already done the cert I could not learn well from this course. There is no way to do the signs and practise, the given signs are fast. Not enough repetition of units. Testing is rather random.
I’ve now bought 4 courses and all but one were brilliant! The one that wasn’t would just have needed checking by someone who’s first language was English, and a couple of other things had clearly not been thought through. Overall though I’d definitely recommend!
The contents of the courses are enlightening
You were very efficient selling and sending me the receipt but I have not yet been into the programme. Can I use the details including the Password from last year or are you still going to send a new one for 2022. Thank you.
I love studying with them.i can study in my own time and can even do my courses in one day if I wanted to. They answer any question or query you have the same day.
The courses are easy to studies and straight forward.
The courses are easy to studies and straight forward.
The course itself was ok, but I wish it would go into more depth based on the subjects which were introduced in the module. It would be great if Oplex have separate modules based on the topics which are introduced in the module itself. also adding more quizzes related to each relevant topics covered in this course.
Easy to follow and learn, a wide range of interesting course to learn and at great prices
Once I purchased my next course, I had to contact IT department to access my course. But that the only problem I had and they was quick to sort out the problem.
Oplex help me get my career job working as BSL Sign language teachers assistant. Keep up the hard work and you will see how far you can go and. Get the career you want by striving for you certificate.
Really very poor. Bad grammar, largely repetitive. Disappointing overall. I know it was ( only ), £14, but it wasn't even worth that. I wouldn't use Optrex again.
It is amazing courses to improve the CV but it will be helpful to be able to save or print the course PowerPoint for future reference.
Have recently finished 2 courses and have had no issues with them. One tech issue at the very beginning which was dealt with very quickly. Certificate ordering was simple and both arrived a cpl of days later. You definitely get back what you put in!
the course was very comprehensive and covered all the importance of AML/KYC/CDD in UK, including regulations and conventions that were formed to check the success of ML,TAX EVASION , DRUG TRAFFICKING etc. I had a wonderful experience but it would have been better if its a voice training, kindly look into that . Thank you
I found it very easy to access and understand. Now I have my qualification, I can look ahead. Great price. Worth the money.
I found it quite easy to do my course with Oplex careers and did another course before too no pressure and quite easy and relaxing too do.
Excellent would highly recommend.
Oplex Careers is rated 4.43 based on 4,501 reviews