Oplex Careers Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Oplex Careers

About Oplex Careers: Oplex Careers Reviews. Oplex Careers provide a wide range of high quality training courses that help people all over the world to gain new skills, qualifications or simply update their knowledge.

info@oplexcareers.com

26 York StreetLondon

How would you rate Oplex Careers ?

"The course price was really cheap ,the course material was good and enjoyable. I enjoyed every bit on if and I am looking forward into studying more with Oplex Careers."
Marie H
"It was so easy and simple to use. I passed my course in two days with a merit. Thank you. I'm currently looking at my next course."
"There's no other way to explain it other then " I loved it " I scored a higher distinction and it has definitely benefitted me."
"I have NOW done of courses they are so gòod I've been telling my consultant how"
"Teaching Phonics Course was enjoyable and interesting. To improve the course, in my opinion there should be at least one video with the sounds of all the phonics. I had to take some time away from the course to learn the phonic sounds (phonemes, digraphs and trigraphs). Also, I really missed hearing a tutor, rather than just reading everything."
"Oplex careers is very easily one of the best platforms to learn a new subject. One of the main pointers being how easy it is to navigate through the well layed out slides - and mind you, informative yet enjoyable experience this gives to learners. The only downside I can explore (and why I didn't give it five stars) is there could be more tests to evaluate how ones porgress is doing. But other than that it's a great way to learn! Thanks oplex careers for making it a memorable moment for a time in education."
"I really enjoyed doing this course and gaining new knowledge. I hope I can use this to get a job doing what I would love to do."
"While the course was enjoyable there were some alarming oversights. Spelling, punctuation, and grammar were not correctly checked before being published. On completion on my chosen course it took one email (to which was never responded) and one phone call that was answered by a rather unenthusiastic young lady."
"This course mean a next step in my career."
"Giving me more time to finish my course."
"Good customer service and prompt reminders on courses available and renewals"
"Easy to access courses with clear descriptions of course content."
"Really loved doing the courses I found them to be very informative. It was great that i was able to do on my smart phone so I was able to do it anytime anywhere! I will be definitely doing more using Oplex and great Value."
"Very good"
"Very good internet school! No problem with anything! All my learning and final exam pass smoothly and with pleasure. A team of Oplex Careers always very helpful and with a solution to all the problems I had. Thanks!"
"its well organise and l find all the passes to the program easy and well program."
"Dear Oplex Thanks for all your support and offerings I have faced lots of issues regarding the delays in postage of physical hard copies. The service is so pathetic not a single documents received (14 copies ordered). Kindly improve the postage system Thanks"
"AppleCare Careers have made me happy because I’m able to complete a course I’ve wanted to do for a while."
"Enjoy learning as do on your on time"
"I have purchased one course which I cannot get the free trial of sage to download and after 2 weeks, no-one wants to answer my emails, well fed up"
"Good courses, but online support didn't respond to my questions. However still managed to complete the course."
"Requested an extension of my course, received no communication. Paid money for extension and still received no communication"
"Brilliant courses, very I formation and communication at it's best"
Oplex Careers is rated 4.46 based on 1,829 reviews