Onsite First Aid Training Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend Onsite First Aid Training Company
Read Onsite First Aid Training Company Reviews
I found the trainer to be very knowledgable and easy to communicate with. She made the training fun which in turn made everyone (as we did not know each other) get on easily and in turn this made the course not only enjoyable to also very easy to take all the information onboard. The only thing that I would have a complaint about, was that we were not informed that there would be no Tea/Coffee/Snack available and due to the location of the course all I could have to eat/drink all day was water. I would definitely attend another on of your courses in the future.
We have had an excellent experience with the team. The trainers are always well prepared and knowledgeable. Staff have found the training to be valuable and enjoyed the learning environment.
The training provided was excellent, delivered well by a clearly knowledgeable and experienced trainer. I only had positive feedback from our guys following the course
Hi, The training, information and instructor were fantastic. Everything was easy to follow and understand. I thought the way the COVID social distance measures that were in place were brilliant, which did not compromise the quality of the practical. Great all round experience and would definitely recommend there training hands down. Kirit
Excellent service, great team and really good training
Great training, great trainer. Highly recommend :-)
The onsite first aid training company were very accommodating with making changes to the booking. Seth our training was fantastic and made the training very interesting and personalised.
Great organisation prior to training with the office. The trainer was clearly very experienced with great knowledge and very informative. Would use this company again for training.
Very good and supportive. Easy to learn. The hall was old and cold . Would recommend 👌
Very reactive, good clear course.
Onsite First Aid Training Company is rated 5.00 based on 10 reviews