Onsite First Aid Training Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend Onsite First Aid Training Company
Read Onsite First Aid Training Company Reviews
Friendly, approachable trainer with lots of experience. Good value for money and good communications. I would certainly recomment
Very good course, the training was spot on.
It took a little bit of time to understand what the requirements were, but the team at Onsite were patient and had all the documents prepared so we had everything in place for their first aid trainer. The training seemed a bit weird, but the anecdotes that the trainer used really did help to remember some of the key concepts, so everyone seemed pretty happy at the end.
Aryeh attended our offices yesterday to deliver first aid training to our team of 7. We found the training informative, we now feel confident delivering first aid and we had fun!
Our Health & Safety Manager Alan recently booked me and a group of colleagues on this course. Over my working career, I have done over half a dozen first aid programmes and this was by far the most informative and enjoyable. First aid really can save a life and I cannot recommend this training provider enough.
Very good service provided.
Brilliant trainer, interesting subject, we all enjoyed it.
Seth, our trainer, was brilliant. He catered the training to our needs and delivered it a way that was both professional and accessible.
Good training, good company. I have only given 4 stars as one trainer did not adapt to our culture, even when it was explained to them.
We all were very happy with the training received. The trainer was engaging and our group really enjoyed his approach.
GOOD TRAINING
It was easy to arrange and set a date, everyone was friendly and helpful. The trainer was excellent. I had lovely feedback from the staff who attended. they told me that the trainer was very good and they had a positive day of training that met their needs.
Great communication, good training, everyone came away happy.
The team were really helpful form my initial enquiry regarding a first aid course. They talked me through my requirement and recommended the best course for our needs. They kept us updated with any changes to regulations (COVID) and the trainer was great. He made the course relevant to our needs and kept the training engaging. All the team have said this was the best course they have been on. Would highly recommend this company and their 1st aid training courses. We will be looking at the other courses you provide
Good company found me a first aid course straight away and was an excellent course & teacher.
Our team found this training thoroughly informative and enjoyable. The team have gone on to use this training to help someone in their personal time!
Tony M the trainer was very knowledgeable and had a good rapport with everyone on the course which created a good atmosphere for learning. He pointed out errors in a way that made sure you learnt from them, but didn't feel embarrassed. The content of the course was excellent. A number of the attendees had been on first aid courses before with other providers and they agreed this was the best course they had attended. Wouldn't hesitate to use or recommend again.
Personally I enjoyed the training very much and learnt new things I didn't know before. The trainer was really funny, likeable and engaging. However I understand that there were some elements missing from the training that our organisation were expecting us to cover and we were also lacking manuals which should have been provided. Overall it was really good.
Awesome instructor who was friendly, knowledgable and helped us with our questions even when they were off-topic or not on the slides but which we needed to know. 10/10
Trainer had excellent knowledge and all attendees came away with raving reviews of knowledge, questions and ways to improv e the office
Onsite First Aid Training Company is rated 4.84 based on 32 reviews