One Stop Flooring Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend One Stop Flooring Ltd
Live Chat
Read One Stop Flooring Ltd Reviews
Flooring came really quick and undamaged, also price was alot cheaper than anywhere I'd seen. Sales team were very easy to deal with and answered any queries I had. I would definitely deal with them again.
Thanks Chris we are glad you were happy with your floor
Excellent service. Promo return of calls and delivered on time at a good price. Will use again. Ken brown
Thanks Ken we look forward to serving you again
One stop flooring provide a professional good value service. Delivery was well organised and came in stages but this was communicated. Products are great quality we love our new flooring. Would recommend.
Had the absolute privilege of being served by the assistant who was called Brady, he was really professional and had a great manner. Would recommend as long as you deal with this gentleman.
Excellent service for ordering to delivery
Excellent service and good communication from start to finish. One stop had the flooring we wanted at over half the price due to a promotion they had on at the time. They have all the Styles you need at reasonable and competitive prices. I would recommend
Pleasure to serve you Zeeshan
One Stop Flooring are the Best! thank you for all your help the floor you recommended and installed looks absolutely amazing cant thank you enough !
Very easy company to deal with, helpful and it arrived when they said it would. Very competitively priced. Love how it looks.
Thank you Martin for your kind review
Thank you to everyone at One Stop Flooring! The order process was very simple and the team were very helpful and friendly. So happy with my new floor :)
One Stop Flooring Ltd is rated 4.93 based on 69 reviews