One Pound Sweets Reviews

of reviewers recommend One Pound Sweets
Read One Pound Sweets Reviews

About One Pound Sweets:

One Pound Sweets was setup in 2019 with the sole aim of delivering delicious retro and traditional sweets to customers across the land.

We love sweets - like seriously we eat way too many - and we wanted to share this passion with the brilliant people of the UK.

Our sweets are hand picked to be super tasty, super retro and super affordable as all our bags can be bought from as little as £1.00

So head on over to the website at https://onepoundsweets.com and fill your cart with goodies

Tell us how One Pound Sweets made you happy
A few weeks ago I had my delivery from u. I was over the moon with my parcel. I couldn't belive my eyes with the amount that was in the box. Thank you so much
The website is easy to use and the choice of sweets amazing. Delivery quick as well.
I bought a variety of sweets from here mainly for my grandsons birthday. They were just as I hoped for and I’m sure my grandson loved them although I forgot to ask him .
Easy to navigate website, good quality packaging, well packed, good delivery time, good quality sweets. This was my 2nd order. I did email regarding an issue that I had with my order but I never got a reply. Otherwise fine.
Fabulous choice of retro sweets, at a great price. Always delivered quickly, customer service quick to respond. This is a great company to buy from
Sweets great, service great ,prices reasonable, but far too many emails, I don't need an email every day , I know where to find your site.the occasional special offer email is fine, but I was spending too much time deleting unread emails everyday.
It's not exactly goodygoody but it's really nice! My sister and I love it so much x
Easy to use, great selection with new items added all the time.
very pleased with how you sent the item out and very fast look forward to getting some more thanks again
Excellent range and prices
Best place I've found th o get sugar free sweets.
Great service, fast delivery and tasty sweets!!
Just what I wanted came really quick will recommend
Absolutely perfect. All my Halloween treats in one place! Great service!
They have a good selection of sweets at a good price for the amount you get. They arrived promptly too.
Brilliant priced items, fast delivery and good communication throughout. Will definitely be ordering more.
always great selection and good quality
Never had any problems. A very quick service would highly recommend.
We love all the sweets on here, but they don't last very long as we all eat them quick.
Great selection of sweets and crisps, prices are so good and always quick delivery
One Pound Sweets is rated 4.70 based on 1,869 reviews