OMGhotels.com Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend OMGhotels.com

About OMGhotels.com : OMGhotels.com allow you to search and book your perfect trip with peace of mind from our entire selection of experiences and over 240,000 hotels worldwide.

concierge.team@omghotels.com

Barnside3-5 Church StreetAmpthillBedfordshireMK45 2PJ

Tell us how OMGhotels.com made you happy

"The speed of response was so quick! I'm so pleased with the service from Frannie and I'd love to book through OMGhotels again. The free upgrade for our anniversary just made it 10 times better! Thank you!"
"Absolutely great customer service , thank you so much for sorting me out ."
"""This is the first time I have used this company and dealing with David who is an example of professionalism. I was not 100% happy with my hotel location in London as it caused many problems with my plans. I contacted David, Omghotels, he listened without interruption, was polite and profession, he cared and understood, final result rebooking another hotel near all my activities in London, thank you David I would not want to book with anyone else. This booking was done via Wowcher london experience however Wowcher are a different company."
"Lauren was helpful but very slow getting back to me. I would like to make special note of how brilliant Emma was-she responded so quickly and was very accommodating in getting us the show we wanted on the dates we asked for. She was also lovely and polite on the phone. The phone number for OMG definitely needs sorting though-it just cuts out and won't let you hold so you end up never getting through!"
"I had to call OMG hotels as I had another request which was dealt with rapidly. Very impressed!! I would definitely recommend OMG hotels to my friends and colleagues."
"We had a pleasant stay, room was nice and clean. The breakfast was very good and lots of it....overall package was very good"
"We had an excellent one night stay at the Hilton Double Tree Hotel in Islington last week. We couldn't fault the Hotel or it's staff at all, everyone was very polite and helpful. The room and Hotel were very clean and comfortable and we would definitely stay there again."
"The service provided by OMGhotels was fantastic... Only negative thing is that do not think that the hotel was 4 stars - or maybe my expectations were far tooooo high :)... & the shower/bathroom was too small kept burning myself on the pipes as I reached for the shower gel :("
"Lovely room, happy to upgrade us if wanted to. Breakfast was absolutely fantastic, still full now.very helpful with sorting us out places to eat and activities to do at a cheaper rate."
"Great competitive prices for a great hotel which we will be staying at in Spain. A very easy payment process. Now all that's left is to enjoy the holiday!"
"Excellent trip all round. Will definitely use your site in future."
"very good service. Could not pick any faults"
"I was so happy I needed a hotel last minute and everywhere I looked the prices were not meeting my needs and then I found this little gem of a site. Simple to use and easy to book. Thank you."
"OMG Hotels were great. I have used them twice now and on both occasions, they took the time to understand my trip and recommended brilliant, cost effective hotels to suit. I will definitely use them again and recommend you do too."
"Very helpful, friendly staff highly recommend."
"I used OMGhotels for a trip to Cyprus in 2015. During which I have very impressed with the service, communication and the absolute ease throughout the whole process, so much so I have booked 2 further hotels for 2016! I have reccomended the site to a lot of people now and frankly I won't be using any other sites for hotel bookings in future. Amazing site, amazing prices and best of all, amazing service."
"Got my hotel booked in Menorca at a really good price. Thank you. Will be using you again for my holiday to the Maldives next year."
"Great thanks x"
"The staff were really helpful and we got our hotel sorted in very good time. unfortunately, you can never get through to speak to someone on the phone so everything has to be done by email which makes the process longer."
Hello Michelle,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us your review. Apologies that you mentioned you had difficulty in getting through to us by phone at the time, though it's great to hear overall you were happy with the service our team gave to you in arranging your hotel and we arranged everything for you in very good time.
We look forward to seeing you again soon :)
OMGhotels.com is rated 4.65 based on 79 reviews